Urban Oddballs: 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, this feels so gross, I'm sorry Quiz, I'm so sorry!" Gaxi cried, fanning herself as she gazed upon her overstuffed belly.

"Wait, is shrinking a bad thing?" Annry questioned.

"Oh no, what's happening? This is so bad everyone's hypnotized and I'm eating my friend, this is awful!" Gaxi cried as her breasts grew in response to her shrinking belly.

"Shhh, it's not as bad as you think, Gaxi!" Annry spouted in a frantic fervor, fanning Gaxi.

"Yes it is!" Gaxi cried as little axolotl gills popped out of her cheeks.

"Oh, um, whew, well maybe it is...," Annry whispered through Gaxi's cries.

"Now I have wigglers and huge boobies...wait, oh thank goodness!" Gaxi cried, her eyes overflowing with tears.

"What, what!?" Annry asked frantic and a tad horny.

"She's alive, I don't know how but she's alive inside me!" Gaxi cried, hugging Annry.

"Whew, shit, that's good, things could have turned out real bad real quick. This zombie whammy thing you did is still active...," Annnry said, looking at everyone's blank expressions.

"Okay, okay hold on, let me just, whew, let me just try releasing Quiz first. I've had enough exploration for tonight," Gaxi said, wiping away tears as she closed her eyes.

Gaxi focused on Quiz's face. She focused hard, thinking about her in every aspect that she could and like a valve being turned, the axolotl traits receded from her body and her belly bloated up again. Soon after, she released Quiz from whence she came.

"Oh, ahha, that was rough!" Gaxi sighed.

"I just realized that you pooped out a person," Annry said, disgusted.

"Please, don't remind me, I'm just glad she's safe. It was your idea in the first place!" Gaxi pouted.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, now what about this ass whammy you placed on everyone, it's still not leaving!" Annry scowled, her eyes looking down at Gaxi.

"I bet if I shake it with the same feeling, the spell, or whatever it is I did will be lifted!" Gaxi cheered.

"Alright, go for it, this is getting creepy!" Annry said with a shiver.

Gaxi proceeded to dance, shaking her ass like a bell with the same feeling she had earlier. Thoughts of awakening her friends echoed in her heart and rang in a metamorphic sense through her ass, as the rest of the party awoke from their butt induced hypnosis.

***

"You did what?" Quiz roared, hearing what had just happened from Gaxi.

"I'm sorry Quiz I didn't mean..." Gaxi explained, tears in her eyes.

The slap of flesh colliding with flesh filled the room, however Quiz did not strike Gaxi's green face. No, instead her hand landed on the caramel surface of Annry's face.

Quiz stepped back in shock.

"This was my fault, having her take all the blame is unfair, I am sorry," Annry said, her cheek reddened by Quiz's pale hand.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that your ability is so close to that bitch's that it's a little scary," Quiz said, now feeling guilty.

"No I understand, you have every reason to be upset," Gaxi stated, looking downward.

"Annry, I'm sorry to you as well," Quiz said, looking away and rubbing her hand.

"Nah its cool, you hit like a girl anyway," Annry laughed.

Quiz stuck out her tongue and everyone had a laugh about the situation.

"Guys I know this was a 'feel good" party for me, but why don't we take this chance to explore what our leader can do!" Quiz said, finding resolve in her trust in Gaxi.

Everyone cheered this notation.

"Are you sure, Quiz?" Gaxi asked, a bit nervous.

"Yes, take things as far as you need to, I know you won't kill me."

Within minutes Quiz was halfway into Gaxi once again, though this time by choice.

"Sorry that my ass is so fat, looks like it gave you a bit of trouble," Quiz said as she saw Gaxi's worn out face.

"It's okay, I'm okay, just as long as you're okay then everything is...whew, okay." Gaxi stammered, wincing as her body sucked in pound after curvaceous pound.

Now submerged within Gaxi's ass, Quiz opened her eyes to what she perceived as being in a pool. She felt weightless as she floated in the milky waters of this pool. Though at peace, she was unaware that as she floated along what seemed to be an endless ocean of milky water, her body became less developed. All of her engorged feminine fat melted from her body like butter feeding the waters she floated on. Still, she was at peace, even soothed by the occurrence of this happening. This merging with this pool, this sea of endless milk, continued until she was nothing more than a grain of sand in this sea of white. A reference point to build upon when the time of release comes. The sea then drained, taking the valuable materials for growth and power to the needed storage areas.

'This isn't as bad as I thought it would be, it's actually pretty nice. I hope if this is anything like what happened to mom she didn't feel any pain. I feel so light, so light,' Quiz thought as her thoughts simplified into a singularity.

"Wow, Gaxi girl, how do you feel?" Shawky said, looking at Gaxi's new body.

"My tush is so heavy now, and my boobies are so heavy that moving is hard," Gaxi cried as she waddled around in a circle.

"Well, I mean it is a little different from before. Hey, maybe when someone is slurped up by your ass willingly you get more out of it," Annry suggested, giving Gaxi's new ass a playful smack.

"This is kind of cool, can I go to?" Sarah asked, marveling at Gaxi's changes.

"No, no, I don't think I can handle more than one person at a time. If my booty gets any bigger I won't be able to move at all!" Gaxi cried.

"Well now, this is a seat for two, or more like one in my case," Oeno giggled as she plopped onto Gaxi's enhanced ass.

"Okay, enough horsing around, what can you do, Gaxi Girl?" Shawky asked.

"Yeah, can you use any of her abilities in conjecture with your own?" Annry added.

"Let me see, what would she say when she does a thing?" Gaxi thought out loud.

"Try saying an animal name like Frog or snake?" Annry offered.

"Frog Quiz!" Gaxi shouted.

Nothing happened, causing the room to fall into an awkward state of silence.

"Uh, try saying your name, Wiggly Green Baby!" Oeno cheered.

"Really you just combined the nicknames?" Annry sighed, her hand on her hip.

"Okay, 'Gaxi Form, Frog Legs!'" Gaxi blurted out, resulting in her legs to shift, becoming like that of a frogs. Everyone clapped, impressed by Gaxi's quick adaptation to her new found abilities.

"Wow, with Quiz's help that ass missile attack will be twice as effective," Annry suggested.

"That's right, Annry girl. Wow, Quiz Girl is an excellent combo with your abilities, Gaxi Girl!"

"You all have a point, but I think it's time for us to separate now. This is actually making me super sleepy," Gaxi said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay hmm, try doing what you did before, but in reverse," Annry suggested.

With some focusing Gaxi centered her mind on Quiz's face, and soon after she released Quiz from whence she came.

"Wow, how was it inside, Miss Quiz?" Sarah asked with eager glee.

"It was actually wonderful, like a being at a spa of some sort!" Quiz announced with glee, rubbing her cheek In memory of the euphoria.

"Well I'm glad you didn't get too freaked out. Thank you for trusting me, Quiz," Gaxi bowed to Quiz in thanks.

"Oh leader girl, you're the best!" Quiz giggled, hugging Gaxi in thanks.