Urban Oddballs: 04

Story Info
Really Thick.
5.8k words
3.69
16.2k
13

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Extra Thick

"So, like, are you going to eat the rest of your yogurt?" Gaxi asked, pawing at Oeno's yogurt cup.

"Nah, Greeny Baby, you can have it," Oeno said as she handed the strawberry flavored treat to her tiny friend. Shawky walked into the room scrolling through her phone.

"How did you sleep Oeno Girl? I'm sorry that you had to sleep on the floor."

"Nah, it's cool Inky Baby, your floor is super soft!" Oeno said, giggling as she stretched. Shawky smiled.

"Well that's good! So, I guess you've taken to the house uniform," she giggled, looking at Oeno's naked body.

"Ah, yeah, well, my clothes are in the dryer. Nice machines by the way, I love the shade of pink!" Oeno laughed, putting her hand to her mouth.

"So, Shawky, what's available on "Quest Me" today?" Gaxi said, speaking through her mouthful of yogurt.

"Honestly, not much. There are more geese in the park today, so there's that. Oh, and there's a mission about a human in a tree?" Shawky said with confusion on her face.

"That sounds weird, but it might be fun!" Oeno pointed out, yawning a bit.

"Alright, so are we heading out then?" Shawky asked her two friends.

"Yeah, just let me get dressed!" Gaxi giggled, hopping out of her chair to run to her room.

"What about you, should I get your clothes out of the dryer, Oeno Girl?" Shawky asked.

"Naw, it's a nice day. I'll go out in the buff, maybe I'll wear my sandals though," Oeno said, looking at the weather on her phone. Shawky shrugged.

"Alright, want a waist pack to keep your phone in?"

Oeno nodded.

"Yeah, yeah! Thanks Inky Baby! Wait, hey Inky Baby, this might be personal, but were you an incubator at one point?"

Shawky cocked her head to the side, thinking a bit.

"Uh, well I don't see the harm in telling you, you're a CDG after all. Yes, I was an incubator CDG."

"Were you kept on one of those human breeding farms they have out in the country? Or are you a city girl?" Oeno asked, sitting with her legs spread and her head pointed up at the ceiling.

"Haha, no, no I'm a city girl. Those girls out there are baby factories, with bellies and boobs bigger than

Overdeveloped Holstein girls."

"No offense, but you're not exactly flat chested, Inky Baby," Oeno giggled, pointing at Shawky's pierced, tattooed breasts.

"Well, look at you, I'm just a D, you're like an O!" Shawky giggled back. Oeno laughed.

"I'm a 38P, though thanks to my size I don't get into trouble like some of them Holstein girls. The smaller ones get so big that they're immobilized by their breasts. But tell me, Inky Baby, do you ever dream about going back to the old life?"

"Well, not so much dreams as passing thoughts, like when I look at myself in the mirror..." Shawky's mind began to drift back to a time when her head was empty and her actions were simple.

***

"Daddy, if I'm a good girl, can I have another backpack?" Shawna asked, rubbing her distended belly.

"Yes darling Shawna Girl, now on your knees," An older gentleman replied with a silver fox like demeanor. Shawna's pink lips wrapped around the gentleman's cock, looking up at him with her deep red eyes.

"You're such a good girl, Shawna Girl...hey, instead of a silly backpack, why don't we get you an upgrade?" The gentleman laughed, running his fingers though her luscious blue hair. A moment later he sighed, cumming into the young girl's maw. Like the obedient pet she was, she gobbled down every drop of her owner's seed, being careful not to waste any.

"So yummy! So, what kind of upgrade, Daddy?" she asked, licking the sides of her mouth in search of any leftover semen.

"Haha, my dear Shawna Girl, even though your belly is impressive I think you're a bit too modest in the chest department," he said, pointing at the woman's pointy breasts.

"Wahh, I thought you liked my flat chest Daddy?" Shawna cried, teasing her puffy nipples.

"Oh stop acting like a child. Shawna Girl, 'reset behavior 0'!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I think bigger boobies are a great idea!" Shawna replied smiling.

"That's a good girl! Now, come on, I've scheduled our appointment for noon!"

"I knew you'd be back Arthur, you perverted old codger! What, you getting tired of pulling at that boy chest she's got? Haha!" The crocodile doctor laughed, his mouth glimmering with razor sharp teeth.

"Well hello to you too, Dr. Pickles," Arthur snickered, holding on to Shawna's hand.

"Oi, oi, cut that shit out, you know my damn name!" The crocodile howled, snapping his mouth.

"Okay, don't go all primal on me. How are you doing Pickdol? Is Quiz out of school yet?" Arthur asked in an attempt to calm his reptilian associate.

"She dropped out to be a damn Outter, 50,000,000 bytes down the gullet! Stupid kid."

"An Outter? What's an Outter Daddy?" Shawna asked.

"Woah now Arthur, looks like your little fuck balloon is gonna be a free woman before long. She hasn't even been with ya a year and she's asking questions, haha!" Pickdol roared. Clearing his throat, Arthur began.

"Outters are like the police men we talked about the other day, Honey Girl. They go on adventures all over the world and help people."

"That sounds cool, Daddy! Can I be one?" Shawna said with excitement.

"Sure, you can be whatever you want, Shawna Girl," Arthur smiled.

"See, now that's the mammalian liberal nonsense that's tearing this country apart. Back when I was a young man, we 'fixed' these damn CDG's when they came out of the tube!" Pickdol growled, snapping at the pregnant woman.

"Hey hey now times change, Pickdol, societal progression is important. Besides, didn't you marry a mammal?" Arthur said, smirking

"Okay, you come to my office to give your bitch a tit boosting and then try to lecture me about humanitarianism? Bah!" Pickdol snapped.

"Ah screw it, bring your bitch in here...and don't mention my wife and her crazy ass mammalian views, hell she's the reason why our child's an Outter! My father would have eaten me if I said I didn't want to be a doctor," Pickdol sighed, shaking his head.

***

"I think of my father as a good man. He supported my awareness and guided me through becoming a realized individual," Shawky continued as her mind drifted again.

***

"Okay Arthur, they're all filled up!"

"Wow they are, uh...big," Arthur murmured, looking at Shawna's new natural size and weighing them in his hands. Upon teasing her nipples, liquid began to leak from them.

"Oh she milks now too, my gods you've turned her into those overstuffed girls that they keep out in the country."

"Well, I uploaded a fat controller update to her chip, so if ya don't like 'em just use voice commands to shrink 'em. Though honestly if you did this when she was first grown like everyone else does it would have saved us all some time," Pickdol barked.

"Um, well, that works I guess. Come on Shawna, stand up," Arthur shrugged, shifting to encouragement when talking to Shawna.

"Oh Daddy, I feel so heavy...whew, ahhh," Shawna cried as the sloping udders drooped to the sides of her expansive belly.

***

Back in the present, Shawky's stream of thought was disrupted by a squeaky little voice.

"I'm ready everyone!" Gaxi said, looking up at her party mates with glee.

"Oh, Gaxi girl, boy shorts and tank tops really do suit you!" Shawky giggled, looking at her little friend's wide backside.

"Thanks Shawky. Let's go rescue that guy from the tree!" Gaxi cheered, waddling to the front door and slipping on her little sandals. Oeno giggled at this as she tied her sandals.

'She's so cute, when she walks.'

Leaving the house with Gaxi in the lead, Shawky, who was in the back of the group, felt her mind begin to drift once more as she held her belly within the pockets of her hoodie. Oeno looked back at her, worried if their conversation earlier had upset her.

***

"Daddy, what's magic?" Shawna asked as she flipped through a huge book.

"Ah, well Baby Girl, it's kind of like using yourself to make cool stuff happen," Arthur said, struggling to convey the advanced concept in a way she could understand.

"Can I make cool stuff happen, Daddy?" Shawna asked, her big red eyes full of wonder.

"Well Baby Girl, right now you can't. CDG's, no matter how cute they are, don't have the awareness to use magic," Arthur said.

"Oh..." Shawna murmured, looking down.

"But...but, Baby Girl, you will be able to use it soon. You're coming along great, you'll be reformed in no time," Arthur said, being quick to reassure his fuck balloon.

"When I'm a person, Daddy, will you teach me how to use it?" Shawna giggled.

"Ah, well I can show you what I know. For now, bring that sexy little ass over here. It's time for some afternoon delight!" Arthur laughed.

"Yippee, feel good time for Daddy!" Shawna cheered, hopping out of her chair to follow her father.

***

A sudden shout once again stopped Shawky's trip down memory lane.

"Oh come on Greg I'm not gonna eat you...again," an axolotl girl said as she looked up at a human male cowering in a tree.

"No, fuck you bitch, turning into a frog ain't sexy its fucking scary!" Greg yelled, shivering in fear while taking shelter on a large branch.

"Quiet down, everyone's staring at me! 'Dad told me not to date mammals, I guess this is why'."

"No, shut up you freak! You're a monster!"

"Listen, come down or I'm going to have to come up there!" The axolotl girl threatened, placing her hands on her broad hips.

"Screw that!" The man yelled and jumped from the tree, landing on the pavement with a loud thud.

"Oh no, Greg!" The girl cried as she rushed to his aid.

"Oh no someone's hurt!" Gaxi cried, running over to the man. "Sir, are you okay?" She asked, worried if the man broke anything.

"Do I look okay you stupid bitch? I need a medic!" Greg yelled, holding his limp and twisted leg.

"I'm a medic, hehe," Oeno giggled as she looked over the man. "Where does it hurt big boy?"

Greg sucked in his lips as he stared at Oeno.

"Uh, mmm, oh..." he murmured.

"What did you say to her?" Shawky asked, stepping up to Greg.

"To who? Ahh shit, can someone just fucking heal me?" Greg cried.

Oeno cried into her hands, causing them to glow with a soothing yellow aura. Before she could place her hands on Greg's broken leg, she was stopped by Shawky.

"Apologize to my little friend here, and my other friend will heal you," Shawky spoke, glaring down at him. Greg looked at Gaxi and then back at Shawky.

"You've got to be joking...apologize to your sex toy? Just fucking heal me. Hey you, blondie, could you please hurry!" Greg yelled.

"Yes, Oeno, please heal him," Gaxi commanded, looking at Shawky with shock. Oeno nodded and placed her glowing hands on Greg's leg.

"Thank the gods, aww," Greg sighed in relief as the maddening pain subsided into numbness and then nothing at all.

"Thanks babe, now if you'll excuse me I'm getting away from this crazy bitch and that ugly bitch!" Greg yelled pointing at both the axolotl girl and Shawky.

Shawky rubbed her belly, glaring down at the man with her tattoos alighting with an ominous blue glow. Before anything could come out of her, Gaxi interrupted her.

"Shawky stop, just let him go!" She yelled, looking at her friend with serious eyes. Shawky stared back at Gaxi, hurt but understanding how she was acting in front of the party and bystanders. She halted her summoning.

The axolotl girl looked on as her former boyfriend made a break for it.

"Whew, well sorry about that. Um, you're the Outters I sent for, right?" she asked, taking in the three women with her curious green eyes.

"Yes ma'am, I guess that means the mission is complete then?" Gaxi asked, looking around as the crowd dissipated. The axolotl girl nodded.

"Um yeah that's it, I'll mark it as finished and give your group a five-star rating. Sorry for the trouble you all went through."

"Wow, thanks ma'am!" Gaxi clapped.

"Oh please, call me Quiz!" the axolotl girl laughed, her little head gills moving up and down with glee. Shawky's eyes widened, as the name sounded familiar.

"Um excuse me miss, but is your father's named Pickdol?" Shawky asked, stepping forward.

"Oh you know Papa?" Quiz asked, running her hands through her gills.

"Oh super cool! Is this a friend of yours, Shawky?" Gaxi giggled.

"Well, not really, though I do know her dad. Uh, well, yeah how is he?" Shawky asked, a little surprised to be met with such a turn of events.

"Oh, well, he passed last spring..." Quiz said, rubbing her arm. Everyone gasped, Shawky a little mixed on how to feel about the situation.

"Oh, um, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!"

Quiz shook her head.

"No, no its fine...though how did you know him?"

"Well he was friends with my Daddy...I mean father. Do you know an Arthur Gravebe?"

Quiz was pensive for a moment as if reflecting on a tragic memory.

"Oh yes, I would see him all the time, how is he now?" she said, laughing as though she was trying to mask any awkwardness.

"I haven't spoken to him in a while...." Shawky replied as her mind began to drift again.

***

"Shawna Girl, I think I've taught you all I know. You can stop coming over here now, you're not my toy anymore. You're your own person now," Arthur said as he looked at Shawna.

"But, I mean, we can still fuck if you want too?" Shawna scrambled trying to find an excuse to keep seeing her beloved.

"Shawna, or rather Shawky Girl, that is beyond you now. You are your own woman and I have too much respect for you to keep you here. Now, I've given you plenty of bytes for you to pursue your new life in any way you please," Arthur said, standing from his easy chair.

"But Daddy!" Shawky cried. Arthur sat down and turned his chair away from Shawky. Seeing no point in talking, Shawky sobbed and left.

***

Shawky in the present fluttered her eyes to prevent herself from crying.

"Oh, but, um, did you ever become an Outter?" Shawky asked, sniffling a bit. Quiz sighed.

"Well I did, I've been one for about two years but the guy who ran off, my boyfriend, was the last member of my party."

"Oh, oh join us, join us!" Gaxi shouted, jumping up and down.

"Well, I guess I could. I mean, are you two alright with that?" Quiz asked, wiggling her gills.

"I wouldn't mind, would you Oeno Girl?" Shawky asked.

"Oh no, I think Wiggle Baby is a cutie!" Oeno clapped licking her lips.

"Wiggle Baby?" Quiz questioned, looking at Gaxi.

"Ah, she does that for all of her friends. Welcome aboard, I'll add you to our team profile!" Gaxi giggled, tapping on her phone.

"Well if you all aren't doing anything else today, we can get better acquainted at my house," Quiz suggested. The group agreed and followed her home. On the way Gaxi looked down at her phone, texting the other two members of the party that weren't with the group at this time.

Gaxi is typing...

'Hey Zeba it's me, Gaxi. We got a new party member, gonna be over her house for a few, you wanna come?'

Zeba is typing...

'Sorry Leader Girl, glad we got a new party member but I gotta watch the babies right now, and I have a hot date with Steven'

Gaxi is typing...

'Uh...who?'

Zeba is typing...

'The guard who fucked me on our first mission'

Gaxi is typing...

Oh! Well, have fun girl!

Zeba is typing...

'Thanks, later Leader Girl xoxoxox.'

Oeno giggled as she walked behind the rest of the group, looking at Gaxi and Quiz from behind.

'They're almost identical, Greeny Baby is still bigger than Wiggle Baby, but I wonder if they could sit on each other's asses.' She thought. Gaxi, now knowing Zeba's position, began to text Annry.

Gaxi is typing...

'Hey Annry, are you busy?'

Annry is typing...

'I'm training at the moment, talk to you later!'

Gaxi is typing...

'Oh alright see you later.'

"Man, Annry is a hard worker. I have to work harder too."

***

Annry was sitting in her easy chair browsing through the webpages of the Illegal 'Under Web' to find a loophole against magical chip protection.

"Okay what's this?" Annry said to herself as she came across a suspicious looking article.

'A little known fact is that all CDG's grown by various custom persons outlet are made off of a shared blue print. This blue print details how to make a CDG from a human female's collected eggs. In the creation of the CDG egg, something referred to in the industry as a "recorder" is inserted along with the semen that forms the CDG. This recorder does just as its name implies: it records the body history for the CDG. The purpose of this recorder is in the sake of malleability, meaning that if an owner doesn't like something about his CDG they could just take them back to the seller and reverse the CDG back into egg, recorder, and sperm if need be. On a CDG a recorder is easy to find based on the location of the recall chip. For example, if the recall chip is in the nape of the neck, then the recorder is in the small of the back and vice versa. A reset of this scale can be done remotely through the use of an app, however, the difficulty in obtaining said app is beyond legendary. This, contrary to what one might think, also works on the reformed CDG's and their offspring, as it is copied and passed on upon conception. Even if the child is male, the recorder will be passed down. I personally, through some unsavory company, have seen an upstanding lawyer and mother of two be turned into a cock hungry slut with no knowledge of her life post-reformation. Another, a pregnant newlywed and firewoman, kidnapped and turned into her most basic parts on her way home to begin her maternity leave. Raw recorders and CDG eggs are a rare find, and there's plenty of money to be had if you were to sell one, let alone both. Though recorders are microscopic they can sell for up to 90,000,000 bytes, and eggs up to 40,000,000 bytes. Though due to the illegality of CDG deformation and regression, makers of these apps have either been jailed or are elusive.'

'If Milbins are your aim instead, while the journey is much easier than expected, the rewards in turn are fewer. The Miblin at her heart is a hedonist; she is a being of sexual gratification and will forsake all else when it is given to her. As of late, much to society's amusement, they have gone the way of the CDG and have taken a hand to being more than sex toys. However, unlike the CDG, these females are not humans, but are bred bitches, that have moments of sober arrogance. Therefore, hacking their chips isn't even needed, because many have faltered back into sexual servitude after a good fucking.'

"Wow, this was enlightening! But where in the world am I going to get this app?" Annry said, scratching her head.

***

The group approached a large two-story house gated by a large steel fence. At the gate Quiz tapped the button on the intercom and yelled:

"Ey Mah, open the gate, I brought friends over!"

After this loud announcement the gates rolled open, giving the party entrance to the home. Quiz walked up to the front steps and unlocked the door.

"Come on in everyone!" she waved, entering the rather lavish abode.

"Wow this is nice!" Gaxi giggled, looking at all of the upper halls modern décor that bathed the foyer.

"I like it, I have marble tables like these back at home!" Oeno smiled, walking into the family room adjacent to the foyer.

"Oh, welcome home my big booty baby bitch! Are these fine bitches your new party members?" a mature lisping female voice said. Gaxi turned to see a human woman who was around Shawky's height, though unlike Shawky or Oeno her skin was a deep chocolate. Waddling over to the woman Gaxi stuck her hand out.

"Hi, hi, Miss Quiz's Mom, I'm Gaxi!" she smiled as her hand was received by the woman's well-manicured hand in return. Though she winced as a drop of milk flew into her face.

12