Urban Oddballs: 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, that's not too intrusive of a change, but ya know what bugs me about your body?" Annry asked, in a rhetorical fashion. She stepped over to Quiz's body and knelt down until she was close to eye level with the woman's crotch.

"Your pussy is...unflattering. I mean, with a clit this big you could fuck a girl-like dude if you wanted. In fact, without your breasts distracting from it, your torso really is a genetic marvel. But why is your lower region so plump? Your upper torso is super skinny, but this pad of fat under your navel makes everything so strange looking.

After drawing a dotted line around the pad of fat, Annry was presented with another disturbing find.

"Quiz, how can you live like this?" Annry uttered as she looked upon the excavated sex organ.

***

After about 5 minutes of walking on the farm, Poppy and Rupert were greeted by what looked like a pair of bean bag sized breasts lounging in the grass.

"Hey there, are you new to the farm?" Said the olive-skinned woman who was attached to these behemoth-like masses.

"Uh, no, am I really that big?" Poppy giggled.

"Well, he certainly thinks so!" Laughed the woman pointing at Rupert's hard-on.

"Oh, excuse me," Rupert gulped, crossing his legs.

"No need to excuse yourself, that's a fat one. She's a lucky lady," laughed the busty woman.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend," Poppy fanned, embarrassed. Defeated, Rupert sulked a bit.

"What is he then?" Asked the woman as she supported her head upon her palms, which were supported by the tops of her massive breasts.

"Well, he's a close companion that I trust," Poppy said, blushing.

"Ha-ha, that sounds like a BF to me!" Laughed the woman.

Poppy looked at Rupert, who in turned looked back at her.

"Well, I guess you did take care of me on our little date. Though moving so fast just isn't my thing," Poppy said, rubbing one foot over the other.

"I-I understand," Rupert gulped, nodding.

"Aw, that's boring," scoffed the woman.

"Hey, what's your name anyway, Miss Meddler?" Poppy snorted, placing her hand on her hips in indignation.

"I was wondering when you would ask. 'Miss Booberman', but you can call me Tifoh!" The busty woman laughed as she leaned forward to flick Poppy's nipple.

"Ouch!" Poppy yelped, stumbling back into Rupert's ready arms. Feeling his warm touch Poppy blushed and stepped away, embarrassed by her feelings.

'Wow, her body is so soft, and she smells great. Kind of like milk and strawberries...' Rupert thought.

"So, your turn, 'Eight Udders!'" Tifoh laughed.

"Ugh, don't call me that, I'm Poppy and this is Rupert," Poppy grumbled, rubbing her left nipple.

Rupert tipped his hat to the immobile olive-skinned woman, but was soon distracted by a moan that emanated from Poppy. In rubbing her nipple a healthy stream of warm milk shot out, spraying Tifoh in the face.

"Oh gods, I'm so sorry!" Poppy cried, embarrassed.

"Yummy! Are you sure you're not a cow? This is some tasty stuff!" Tifoh laughed, rubbing the milk off her face and licking her palm.

"Oh, no, but, uh thanks?" Poppy mumbled, confused.

"No, thank you! You should donate yourself, though. This stuff would be a shame to waste, or is it all for him?" Tifoh giggled with a coy laugh.

"Oh, shut up with that!" Poppy barked, rolling her eyes.

***

Around 10 minutes earlier, Gaxi and crew rode through a little township of small barns located on the farm.

"Wow, so do cow girls live in these houses?" Gaxi awed with excitement.

"Yes, these 'mini barns' are big enough to house two cow girls, though in this section we house the fifty to two-hundred pound girls." Bebe smiled as she waved to some of the cows lounging outside of their homes.

"What do those numbers mean?" Asked Gaxi.

"They're the weights of women's breasts around here. The smaller girls are kept in this section while the larger one who need monitoring are kept elsewhere," Shawky stated.

"That's right, ma'am. Which reminds me, in a year or so your girl might need to be transferred out of here, she's already nearing the weight ceiling for this section," Bebe pointed out.

"Oh really, that's impressive!" Shawky giggled.

"We're here, barn 1-D. Have fun, girls!" Bebe said as her passengers hopped off the tractor.

"Thanks!" The women said as they waved the farmhand goodbye. Shawky knocked on the door to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Oh...hello, I didn't know you were the woman Wilkie was talking about..." Jeggli gasped, startled to see Shawky.

"Stop being a spaz, J, let my mother in!" Yelled Wilkie.

Gaxi, not having much care for Jeggli, rushed passed her into their home, only to run head first and rebound off of the gelatinous mass that was Wilkie's breast.

Wilkie's chocolate body, nude expect for a spiked choker around her neck, was nestled in a pile of pillows. The mass of her body hoisted off the floor by her massive bosom, allowing only the tips of her toes to reach the floor. Her foot sized-nipples, pussy and ass were piped with clear tubes that connected into the wall.

"Oh, hi there, little baby, you must be Gaxi. Mam talks about you a lot," Wilkie giggled.

"Woah, you're so squishy!" Gaxi giggled as she pressed her tiny hands into the woman's spongy breast flesh.

"Yeah, that's my little co-co cake!" Shawky mused while rubbing her belly.

"Oh, Mom!" Wilkie laughed, causing her entire mass to jiggle.

"Um, so, should I leave you girls alone?" Jeggli asked.

"Nah, you're alright, J, I might need your help. See, she's my helper-mate for now," Wilkie smiled.

"What's that?" Gaxi questioned.

"Well, as you can see, I'm not going anywhere without official assistance, so Jeggli here prepares my meals and messages me when I'm sore. She's a great gal!" Wilkie giggled, winking at Jeggli.

"Well, I do the best I can," Jeggli blushed.

"Well thank you for taking so good care of my daughter," Shawky said, bowing before Jeggli in gratitude.

"Oh no, ma'am, the pleasure is all mine. Oh, um, I'm sorry again for what my mother did to your friend's mom. H-how is she doing by the way?" Jeggli asked after bowing in return, though she almost tipped over doing so.

"S-she's...she's doing better." Shawky trailed off.

"Wait, you're related to that monster woman!" Gaxi gasped.

"Well, um, yeah..." Jeggli sighed, rubbing her arm in sorrow.

"Yeah, J's folks are on the shareholder plan here. They get a percentage off of every ten bottles J pumps out," Wilkie noted.

"Woah, she's a money grubber!" Gaxi pouted.

"Yeah, I donated myself here, and ten percent of the profits from my milk go to funding magical research for young wizards," Wilkie shrugged.

"Oh, that's cool!" Gaxi clapped.

"Yeah, my baby is the epitome of cool," Shawky winked.

***

Back at Annry's apartment, Quiz had just stepped out of the shower.

"Whew, boy Annry, thanks for letting me use your shower. I've got a dry feeling all over my body for some reason," Quiz said as her footsteps echoed through the hall leading from Annry's bathroom.

"O-oh no problem!" Squeaked Annry.

Quiz's breasts shook with each step, the sagging forms ending in slits due to her nipples being inverted. Behind her, a fattened ass that made a drastic sweep into a cartoon-like torso. Though the true majesty lied between the woman's fat thighs, as her sex had become a convex mound of perversion. It resembled a hotdog bun, though nestled between its lips were a fat hood that gave way to a lazy clitoris all plump and pale, lending itself to jiggle along with the rest of her as she walked. These changes were unbeknownst to her, however.

***

"Okay, all set, Wilkie, these hoist patches should last you the rest of the day," said a farm hand as he patted Wilkie's side.

"Thanks! See, Gaxi, with these magic stickers my breasts become as light as helium balloons. I can move around freely because they float low enough for me to see over them and at the same time they're not big enough yet for me to trip over myself. Though, girls bigger than I don't really get this option and have to be moved by one of the Farm Hands' float magic in order to go anywhere," Wilkie explained.

"Why don't you wear them all the time?" Gaxi asked as the group began to exit through the wide doors of the girls' mini barn.

"Oh, well, that's easy. It's a hassle to move around inside with these huge things bumping into everything. Plus, I get pampered by Jeggli here, so it's not all bad," Wilkie giggled.

"Oh, that's super cool! Do you all do anything for sun around here?" Gaxi inquired.

"Well, some of the nerdy girls like us I guess have gaming consoles in their barns or laptops. Now that I think about it, you look like Mary!" Wilkie said, looking at Gaxi.

"Who?" Gaxi asked, scratching her head.

"Mary? From Merry Miblin Mamas?" Wilkie pressed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Gaxi shrugged.

"That's surprising. Well, that's a popular game about two Miblin sisters that battle an evil witch with their, hehe, huge asses."

"That's super cool! Do they do dances?" Gaxi cheered.

"They do, can you dance?" Wilkie giggled.

"Yeah, uh, let me show you!" Gaxi whooped, before being stopped by Shawky.

"No, no, I don't think that's the best thing to do in a place like this. Remember the slumber party?" Shawky said, tapping Gaxi on the head.

"Oh, right, my bad," Gaxi sighed.

"Is that, like, a cool fighting ability you use for Outting?" Wilkie asked.

"Yeah, yeah it's really powerful. I only found about it recently, though!" Gaxi giggled.

"Oh, like mom?" Jeggli squeaked.

"Yeah, but I'm not mean like her!" Gaxi cried.

"Now, now, Gaxi, please don't get angry," Shawky said in a soothing tone.

"I deserved that, it wasn't my place to comment on that," Jeggli sighed, looking away.

"Speaking of which, is there, like, a blue pregnant girl in your mother's group?" Shawky inferred.

"Well, I haven't met everyone 'cuz I'm not at their headquarters all the time," Jeggli admitted.

"They have a headquarters? That's a load of butts, I want one for us!" Gaxi pouted.

"Well, maybe after we get some more money we could put a down payment on an apartment. Though Quiz's house is pretty huge," Shawky pointed out.

"Oh, yeah, that's true," Gaxi sighed.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, it's not very big. It's like a condo," Jeggli smiled.

"Ha, ours is bigger than theirs!" Gaxi snorted with pride.

"Hehe, I want to make a sex joke, but I can't think of one," Wilike laughed.

"So, would you like to tell us the rest of the activities here, baby?"

"Well, we also have a tennis court and a basketball court, though 'floaties' like me can only watch for health reasons. Uh...we have a movie theatre, but it mostly plays romantic comedies. Oh, and a pool, the pool is great!" Wilkie sighed.

"Let's go to the pool then!" Gaxi cheered, jumping up and down.

"Alright then pool it is!" Wilkie smiled.

***

Meanwhile, Tifoh, Rupert, and Poppy were picked up by a farm transport at Tifoh's request and taken to a nearby milking station, where Poppy was to be milked thanks to Tifoh's recommendation.

"Well, Tifoh, you were right, this puppy milks like a cow!" Said a ranch hand as she stroked Poppy's back.

"Yeah, yeah! But we shouldn't keep her boyfriend waiting!" Tifoh pointed out.

"He's not my, ohhh..." Poppy squealed as the eight section cups attached to her breasts gave out a big suck, alleviating some pressure from her chest.

"Hush now, it will be over soon!" Giggled the farmhand.

She had no sooner been calmed than when another huge surge shot through Poppy's body, bringing her to her knees as thick fluid shot out of her vagina.

"Ahhh, awhhoooooo," she howled as she came harder, rubbing her sex with great intensity.

"Haha, was that a howl or a moo?" Tifoh chuckled as she too was being milked.

"Shh, don't listen to her, you can relieve yourself all you like. This room is very much like a large tiled shower room that athletes would have in their locker rooms, so all unwanted fluid will just go into the drains below you," said the farmhand as she rubbed Poppy's back.

"Ahh, whew, that's good, this feels fucking great!" Poppy panted, her long tongue falling out of her mouth.

"Well, you're certainly producing a lot, have you ever thought of becoming a cow here at the farm?" The farmhand suggested.

"Well, I just became an Outter, so that's not an option for me right now," Poppy explained through her pants and moans.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, with those fat sacks I'm surprised you can move at all," Tifoh giggled.

"Shut up, you!" Poppy barked between moans.

"Well, if you ever decide to retire, we would love to have you here. Though judging from your current relationship status I don't think that will be possible either, sadly," the farmhand sighed.

"Yeah, you don't seem like the type to like 'em fat!" Tifoh giggled.

"Hey, he's a nice guy, don't call him that!" Poppy barked, snarling at Tifoh.

"See, I knew you liked him, haha," Tifoh giggled.

"Ugh, you're such a little kid," Poppy scoffed before moaning in ecstasy as the milkers tugged on her eight sizable breasts.

12