Urban Oddballs: 06

Story Info
Getting Soft?- Hard fights with soft bodies.
4.4k words
4
8.8k
4
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Getting Soft?

"Wow Quiz, your ass is as big as mine!" Gaxi said, seated atop Quiz's ass while she stood there giggling. She kicked her feet as she sat there, eating her PB&J sandwich. Her tiny feet bounced off of Quiz's cheeks as Gaxi's rump was comfortably stacked atop Quiz's.

"Hehe, thanks. It's nice to have a butt buddy, and you're not even that heavy!" Quiz laughed, leaning over the counter to make herself a PB&J sandwich. Giving Gaxi a playful hard time, Quiz flexed her ass cheeks, making them clap. Their movement shook Gaxi a bit.

"Hey, I'm eating here!" Gaxi giggled as she wobbled on the smooth skin of Quiz's fat ass.

Seeing this happen, Ray-Ray entered the room in nothing but a big t-shirt, already drenched in the milk that flowed from her breast.

"Well, Baby Bitch does get her ass fat from me, as any bitch knows fat is a bitch's best friend," Ray-Ray giggled, slapping her daughter on her ass.

"Ah shit Mah, you hit too hard!" Quiz cried. Gaxi rubbed the stricken spot, leaving a heavy blotch of peanut butter in her wake.

"Ah c'mon, Gaxi!" Quiz sighed, looking back and dipping her finger into the sticky spot.

"Mmm, it's a mother's job to clean her young!" Ray-Ray giggled, licking the rest of the peanut butter off her daughter's ass.

"Ew, MAH!" Quiz cried, wiping at the wet spot where her mother's mouth had been.

"Oh, hush now, Baby Bitch, you'll be fine. This ain't the first time I've licked you," Ray-Ray giggled.

"So, Gaxi, did you like my Ovi room?" Quiz asked, shaking off her mother's comment. Gaxi sighed.

"It was cool to know that you have a room inside of you, but the rest was kinda boring. We just waited around the whole day or whatever for you to recharge. Which reminds me, what did you do all day during that time?"

"Well, uh, I..." Quiz blushed, her gills wiggling with shyness.

"She went down to the beach to shake her ass!" Ray-Ray laughed.

"I kind of participated in a hamburger eating contest..." Quiz peeped out, scared of what weight her words might hold against her mother. Ray-Ray stopped laughing. "What the fuck did you just say?" She asked, looking at her daughter with a very serious face.

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm sorry!" Quiz cried.

"Little Booty Bitch, could you leave us alone for a minute?" Ray-Ray smiled, trying her best to contain her anger.

Gaxi nodded and hopped off of Quiz's ass, waddling out of the kitchen. The bell rang and she walked over to the front door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID TELL YOU!" Ray-Ray yelled.

"Mommy! NO!" Quiz cried, finding herself over her mother's lap.

"I told you once, I TOLD YOU TWICE!" Ray-Ray roared as a paddle composed of milk materialized in her hand.

"AHHH, ARGH!" Quiz sobbed as the steel hard milk paddle slammed onto her fat rump.

"Do you know the hardships of domestic animal girls? Do you?!" Ray-Ray yelled.

"Yes, mama, I'm sorry, but it could have just been regular cow meat!" Quiz cried.

"Stupid ass bitch, do you think they ever stopped?" Ray-Ray screamed, whacking her daughter's ass for the umpteenth time.

"Mama, please, I did it to win bytes for my new friends!" Quiz wailed.

"That's pathetic, friends will like you for you, bitch, you don't compromise your fucking morals to buy people," Ray-Ray scowled. Quiz nodded, wiping her eyes as she was sat up and consoled.

"Just don't do that shit again, alright?" Ray-Ray cautioned, waving her finger in her daughter's face.

"I won't, Mama, I promise!" Quiz sniffled, wiping her streaming tears away.

Sometime later the group was together in Ray-Ray's living room enjoying chocolate milkshakes as they discussed their next mission approach.

"Okay everyone, the first order of business is that Quiz and her mommy Miss Ray-Ray have decided to join out group!" Gaxi giggled.

"I've met most of ya'll bitches already, but hey, I'm Ray-Ray and this is my Baby Bitch Quizzy," Ray-Ray said.

"Hello everyone, I'm Quiz! I'm a Ninja and my mother is a summoner. We're so happy to be a part of Trustee!" Quiz added with a polite smile.

Annry, rolling her eyes, scanned the two of them with her phone, checking their stats.

'Wow, this foul mouthed black human is fucking slow. Physically she's stronger than she reasonably should be, but wow,' she thought, checking Ray-Ray's stats.

Annry then looked over Quiz's stats. Looking at Quiz's huge bottom, she half snickered to herself.

'Haha, okay, so she's built just like Gaxi's fat ass but with a freakish hourglass waist. Someone like that can't be very...'

Annry paused as she saw Quiz's speed stat.

"How in the fuck are you a 12?" Annry yelled, pointing at Quiz with indignation.

"Uh, wah?" Quiz expressed, bewildered.

"12 is the highest you can be in any stat, so how are you 12?!" Annry yelled.

"Squeaky Bitch is peeping stats? That's a little rude..." Ray-Ray snapped. cocking her head to the side.

"Annry Girl. please, this is no way to conduct yourself in front of new members!" Shawky protested.

"It's okay, really it is. I mean, stats are a really good indicator of one's abilities, so if you feel threatened there's really no need," Quiz shrugged.

"Threatened? Who do you think you are?!" Annry snapped back.

"Girls, please, let's all calm down!" Gaxi yelled, now standing on the coffee table.

"I can help with that, ahh..." Oeno moaned, twisting her nipples which caused a calming aura to fill the room. Annry sat down, still pissed but not having the will to continue anymore.

"Ah, thanks Oeno! Okay, now let's get down to business. Seeing how we have seven members, I think we can spread our attention into tackling more missions at a time!" Gaxi stated, chest swelled with pride.

"Oh, I think that's a good idea, Gaxi!" Zeba laughed.

"Greeny Baby, how's the split up going to go if you had that in mind for today?" Oeno asked as she nuzzled next to Ray-Ray.

"Well, what are some attractive missions that you guys wanna do?" Gaxi said, crossing her arms.

"Well we have one where this chick known as the Metal Murmurer has stolen a large amount of silverware from a local catering business. And there's another for bringing in someone called Wet Wendy, she's causing a mess in the sewer. She may have hostages, it seems," Shawky said, flipping through the notes of the mission posts.

Gaxi thought for a moment before closing her eyes and spinning atop the coffee table.

'What the hell is she doing?' Annry thought, rolling her eyes.

"Bam, bam, and bam!" Gaxi shouted, pointing at her party mates at random. In this motion she halted her spinning and opened her eyes.

"Okay, now, who did I point to?"

"You pointed at me," Annry sighed.

"Oh, you pointed at me as well, Gaxi Girl, haha!" Shawky giggled, pointing at herself.

"You pointed to me last, Gaxi," Zeba finished.

"Well, alright, you girls are going with me to stop Metal Murmurer!" Gaxi announced with pride, giving a pelvic thrust.

"So the rest of us are going after Wet Wendy, right Booty Bitch?" Ray-Ray asked, legs crossed.

"Yep, yep! Um, let's see, oh yeah, Miss Ray-Ray you can lead team two!" Gaxi said, pointing at the chocolate milf with little abandon.

"Oh, well shit I'm down, I'll be the head bitch in charge!" Ray-Ray giggled with confidence.

"Okay Trustees, let's head out!" Gaxi yelled as the party joined in.

Later, Gaxi, Shawky, Zeba, and Annry found themselves in the abandoned part town.

"Where is she held up?" Zeba asked, feeling a bit unnerved as she looked around.

"Ah, Zeba girl, she should be in one of these old apartment buildings. She'll show herself eventually," Gaxi said.

Just then, out of the darkness, a man wearing a cooking pot on his head leaped to attack Gaxi. This was stopped, however, by a skeletal boa wrapping itself around the man.

"Ahh, get this freaky thing off 'a me!" The man screamed as the undead snake's grip tightened.

"We must remain vigilant, Gaxi Girl, they're using the building as means of cover," Shakwy warned.

"ARGH!" The goon screamed as an arrow lodged itself in his head.

"Stupid ass goons, I hate fodder," Annry scowled, her bow ready to fire at another target.

"I wonder if she's in the big building up ahead," Gaxi said, pondering.

"It would be cliché, but yeah I could see it," Zeba agreed.

"Let's make a rush for that building then!" Annry yelled, shooting another goon.

The team ran for the building, Gaxi and Zeba leading the pack while Shawky and Annry covered the rear with their ranged capabilities.

Once inside the group found themselves in the lobby of what seemed to be the remnants of an old hotel. They were surrounded by men and women with pans and colanders on their heads, while their boss watched from the balcony above.

"Jajaja, hello, putas!" Laughed a curvy brown-skinned woman.

"So, are you Metal Murmurer?" Shawky questioned.

"Jaja, what do you think, Puta Embarazada?"

"Aye, shut up ya fat bitch!" Annry scowled as an arrow flew towards Metal Murmurer's head.

"Detener!" Metal Murmurer whispered. The arrow stopped, floating suspended in the air, as she and the rest of the goons encircling the group laughed.

"Stupid puta, metal has no use against me!" The villain cackled. The goons then fell upon the group, but were halted by two skeletal crocodiles that snapped at them.

"Dirty fiends, let's deal with them!" Shawky smirked as Gaxi nodded.

"Geez, that pregnant puta is loco, away I go!" Metal Murmurer said, making her escape towards the rooms of the old hotel.

"Fuck, that pierced bitch is getting away!" Annry yelled, rushing after her.

"Wait, Annry!" Zeba yelled, running after her friend for back up.

"Oh no, girls!" Gaxi said as her ass smacked a goon in the face.

"Annry Girl is a capable warrior, don't worry about her. Let's just deal with this lot!" Shawky said.

Metal Murmurer's huge breasts slapped against her body as her veil of chain hanging from her breasts and hips jingled.

The duo of Annry and Zeba were hot on her trail as they followed her into an old ball room. Battle ready, the two approached through the expanse of the dark room, their only light emanating from a small flashlight Zeba's right forearm.

The ball room then became bright as Metal Murmurer stood before the two of them, smiling.

"Hey puta, do you know what my papa used to do before he died?" Metal Murmurer scowled. Annry readied her bow as Zeba turned on a beat that would buff Annry's arrows.

"He converted pleasure boxes into limbs for dumb meat putas like you!" Metal Murmurer laughed, raising her hand into the air.

Zeba's body followed the movement of her hand in the air and in a flash, Zeba's limbs were deconstructed, now pieces floating in the air. Due to the magnets embedded into her stumps, Zeba was adrift amongst the cloud of parts.

"Ah hah, help! Annry, help me!" Zeba cried, tears running down her face as she levitated there, helpless.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Annry swore as she fired her arrows that were buffed by the tunes Zeba had played just a moment ago.

As the arrows fired they stopped and turned themselves back at Annry. She dodged and fired, repeating this action all the while trying to gain ground to confront Metal Murmurer head on.

"Silly puta de rata, metal arrows won't work on me, though I do think you have something I could pawn!" Metal Murmurer snickered, flicking her finger at Annry.

Annry looked down in shock as she felt the skin of her belly being pulled.

"Fuck, no, no, no!" She cried as the pull became stronger and stronger. Annry was being pulled along like a fish on a hook as she tried with all her might to keep her ring fixed to her abdomen.

"Silly puta, your jewelry can't resist me!" Metal Murmurer hissed.

Then, in an instant, the belly ring was crushed, the crystal embedded within falling before Annry and hitting the ground hard enough to shatter. The shattered jewel enveloped the poor mouse girl in a thick red smoke.

"No! Annry! A-Annry!" Zeba yelled, unaware of what was happening to her friend as the smoke covered her completely.

"Ack, noisy oveja, time to pack you up for shipping!" Metal Murmurer winced, annoyed by Zeba's voice.

The arrowheads and the discarded belly ring joined the cloud of parts surrounding Zeba. The metal flattened and bent as the copper circuits were strung and laced. Within a matter of minutes these materials once used to make Zeba's limbs were turned into a cushioned metal box.

"No, no, no, no,NO!" Zeba cried as she was fixed into the box.

"Now to give you something to focus on, puta, just like papi taught me!"

Metal Murmurer flicked her finger and a hole at the bottom of the box opened. The remaining material came together to form an iron dido with a golden head.

"Jajaja, dulces sueños puta!" Metal Murmurer snapped her fingers.

Zeba yelled as the box closed, but the yelling soon shifted into lewd sighs as the dildo was shoved into her pussy. The dildo locked into the bottom of the box like a key, and within moments Zeba was pacified by the pleasure box.

"W-what have you done?" Annry sobbed, looking at her hands.

"Whew, puta you're muy gorda!" Metal Murmurer laughed.

Annry, though not as fat as she would be if the ring was removed, was now stuck in between states. Her body was curvy, her hips and chest now plump and her hair, white.

"You stupid bitch, what did you do to me!" Annry cried, looking at her thickened body.

"Who you callin' a puta, you puta gorda!" Metal Murmurer scowled.

"I'll kill you, you dirty skank!" Annry yelled, running towards Metal Murmurer in a blind fury, her leather pants bursting off of her in the process. Her rush was stopped when she was hit in the head at full force by the 300 pound pleasure box. This knocked her out cold.

"Tehehe! Stupid fat puta, buy clothes that fit all that gorda," Metal Murmurer cackled as the pleasure box flew over to her. She ascended with it and flew away, laughing all the while.

"Buenas noches, fat rat puta!"

Sometime later with all of the goons defeated, Gaxi and Shawky went looking for Zeba and Annry.

"Oh no, wait, who's...Annry? Annry!" Gaxi cried, rushing to the mouse girl's aid. "She's unconscious Shawky!" She cried, cradling her friend's head.

Shawky held her belly as she kneeled beside Annry and Gaxi, holding out her hand to place it on Annry's forehead.

"Whew, okay, I healed her. I think she got a little rattled from being knocked in the head so hard. We got here just in time, otherwise I don't think my healing would have worked due to my hour limit."

"Oh thank goodness, she'll be okay then. We should get her to a bed, let's take her to our house!" Gaxi declared.

"Right, give me a moment," Shawky said, rubbing her belly and closing her eyes as a large willow-o-wisp plopped out of her pussy. The wisp materialized into a large skeletal horse, and as it came into existence it whinnied, blue flames puffing out of its nostrils as it clopped its hoof.

"Fucking dope!" Gaxi yelled, awe struck.

"No time for that Gaxi Girl, help me put Annry Girl on the horse, afterward you hop on as well," Shawky cautioned and instructed.

"What about you, and what about Zeba!" Gaxi cried.

"Don't worry about me, you go home, Bizzy will help you take of Annry girl. Meanwhile I'll track down Zeba Girl and meet you back at the house."

"Okay got it, oh can I say "Yaw!" to the horsey and, like, kick to make it go faster?" Gaxi asked, hoisting Annry up onto the horse.

"Gaxi Girl, just get on the damn horse..." Shawky sighed.

"Spoil sport!" Gaxi yelled as she and Annry rode out of the ball room.

"Now, let's see where you went, Zeba Girl," Shawky said while rubbing her belly, causing two willow-o-wisps to emerge from her crotch. These blue flames materialized into two skeletal hounds that began to sniff for Zeba.

While team A was dealing with the Metal Murmurer, team B was in low town's sewers looking for Wet Wendy.

"Argh, this fucking sucks! Why did this bitch have to be hiding in a sewer?" Ray-Ray sighed as she stepped in muck.

"Mama it'll be fine, after this mission is over we can go home and take a shower. Besides, bytes come out of this, and bytes are always good," Quiz pointed out, encouraging her mother.

"Well Wiggly Baby, I think we're getting closer," Oeno said as she followed the two women.

"What makes you say that, Oeno?" Quiz questioned.

"I dunno, I just have a feeling," Oeno shrugged.

As the three ventured through the tunnels of the sewers, they heard a faint cry.

"Help..."

"Did you hear that, Bitches?" Ray-Ray said, cupping her ear with her hand.

"H-help..."

"Yeah, yeah Mah, I hear it!" Quiz said, her gills wiggling with anticipation.

The group entered a room that was made into the wall of the sewer. It would seem that this room was knocked out by an amateur, as it was more like a hole created by an explosion. In the center of the room, a red-headed maiden was sobbing.

"H-help, this man captured me and I just managed to knock him out with this rock, but as you can see...." She gestured to her lower half being that of a fish. "I can't really go anywhere."

"Don't worry, we're going to get you out of here!" Quiz cheered, going down to help the redheaded mermaid. As she moved in, a milky blade blocked her path.

"Shit! What gives, Mah?" Quiz shouted, looking at Ray-Ray.

"This is a trap, this bitch is Wet Wendy," Ray-Ray smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, that guy in the corner is just a dummy!" Oeno cried.

Wet Wendy's face became monstrous and snapped at Quiz and Ray-Ray, causing them to jump back. She smirked and ran her hands along her fishy tail. The tail then began to split into two human legs with webbed feet, the scales smoothing into pale skin as she stood before the group with a menacing grin. The dummy disguised as a man became more doll-like as the water masking it dispersed.

"Hehe, now that I have you all in my lair, I'll d..." Wet Wendy was cut off with a kick to the face by Quiz. Ray-Ray followed this by hitting the mermaid in the face with a milky mace, setting the stage for Oeno to strike her with a bolt of lightning.

Wendy, bruised and shocked, stumbled back and fell on her fat ass.

"Ah, eh, this can't end this way! I was going to clog up every toilet in the city and force the waste upward, flooding everyone's home!" She stammered.

"That's fucking gross, you nasty ass bitch!" Ray-Ray scowled, hitting Wendy in the cunt.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Wendy cried as a huge torrent of water came gushing from her stricken vagina, blasting Ray-Ray out of her lair and into the sewer water of the tunnels.

"Oh no, Momma!" Quiz yelled, reaching out for Ray-Ray.

Oeno rushed out to help Ray-Ray, unsure if she was wounded. A torrent of water bombarded Quiz, though she took it with relative ease, swallowing all of it as it was expelled.

"'Amphibian: Emote Frog Mouth..." she mumbled with a mouth full of water, her cheeks expanding to a cartoonish capacity.

"Whoa no, no I didn't sign up for this! I didn't sign up for this!" Wendy yelled, not expecting the full force of her attack. Quiz spat the water back out at Wendy with the same force as it was received, forcing her back into the wall of the lair.

"Gah, gross, this isn't supposed to happen! I'm supposed to shoot you with water and you're supposed die, or faint, or whatever!" Wendy cried, rubbing her throbbing head.

"Pfft no, you're like a bad guy or girl, whatever. I beat you up and I get bytes, that's how this goes," Quiz explained, tapping her finger into her palm.

"Okay, okay this stupid," Ray-Ray grunted, tired and covered in sewage. She pushed her daughter aside and smacked Wendy in the head with a milk constructed bat. "Okay, the nasty wet bitch is defeated or whatever, let's take the picture and get the hell out of here so I can bathe!" Ray-Ray moaned, gesturing Oeno to come over.

12