Urban Oddballs: 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quiz readied the camera and smiled as did Oeno while Ray-Ray scowled, her hair and makeup ruined by the sludge of the sewer. After snapping the shot Quiz uploaded the pic to the "Quest Me" mission's log, and within a few moments a star appeared next to the mission declaring the quest as complete.

"Alright, so, that's 600 bytes for each of us, great job everyone!" Quiz clapped.

"Yeah, this wasn't great, I'm supposed to be team leader but I really didn't get to do much...and I got practically shat on by this dirty bitch!" Ray-Ray scowled, pointing at an unconscious Wet Wendy.

"Oh, Chocolate Mommy Baby, it's not all bad, at least you clobbered her good!" Oeno cheered, trying to ease Ray-Ray.

"Yeah that's true I guess, but in this situation does anyone know what to do?" Ray-Ray asked, looking around.

"Wait, Mah, what do you mean?" Quiz asked, following her mother's movements.

"I mean, like, do we drag her up top and take her to the police or are they going to come down here?" Ray-Ray questioned, a bit confused.

"Well the police picked up Boris when we busted him," Oeno shrugged.

"Uh, right, okay so I guess we'll just leave the bitch here. Great, now I can take a shower," Ray-Ray said, walking away a dismissive wave.

"Okay Maria, this better be good, you said that you had an animal girl to show me!"

"Jajaja, yeah chico, here she is," Metal Murmurer, who's actual name is Maria, said as she floated the pleasure case over to her associates desk and opened the latches.

"Oh she's been pacified, look at that lust stare..." The man said with a snicker as Zeba looked at him. She was in a fit of heat after being fucked for several hours by the dildo within the case.

"Jajaja, yeah, so how much are ya gonna give me?" Maria winked.

"Haha, well loosen her bindings so I can appraise and prepare her. Once that done your earnings will be dispensed to you," The man said, adjusting his suit.

"Fanstatico!" Maria giggled as she snapped her fingers, releasing the bindings that fastened Zeba to the interior of the box.

Picking Zeba up the man took her over to the next room, where there was various equipment for weighing and grading animal girls. The man placed Zeba on what seemed like a large mental counter, when it was really a giant scale meant for weighing heavier animal girls.

"Wow, well at 130 pounds you're pretty tubby for a sheep, look at these udders! You'll do well at the market auction," The appraiser remarked as Zeba laid there, still entranced after undergoing hours of sexual stimulation.

"Okay, love, time for a smoothing blast," Chuckled the appraiser as he placed a mask on Zeba's face that adhered to it with a quick pop. "There, now your eyelashes and brows won't be blasted off by the hair removing air.

Zeba was then propped up with a slanted metal stand on the scale, waiting there while the appraiser readied the hair removing device. The device presented before Zeba, though she was blinded by the mask, resembled a hair dryer.

"Now, hold still little sheep!"

The appraiser turned on the hair dryer looking device and pointed it at Zeba's body. Within seconds the bits of hair that peppered Zeba's chubby belly were blown away like leaves in the wind. This was the fate of all of her body hair. The prize, however, was that which was on her head. Even though she had black wooly hair, it could be bleached and repurposed for clothing. Now having a body of bald chocolate flesh, Zeba was ready for the next step of preparation.

"Now, let's see how those insides are looking. Judging from the richness of your skin I doubt you smoke or drink, though its best to be sure. Wouldn't want Maria to pull the wool over my eyes!" The appraiser laughed.

Zeba was then carried over to a glass table that stood adjacent to the scaling counter. The table glowed a brilliant green as stats appeared on the monitor on the wall before the two. The monitor displayed a 3D diagram of Zeba's body, along with recommendations of how her body should be used based on its current condition.

"Well you're 30 and at the peak of your prime, which is good. Elder animal girls are harder to sell. Looks like I was right, no history of heavy drinking, smoking, or drug abuse, good, good. Now this isn't much of a surprise, but your body consists of more fat then muscle, looking at your BMI. You're pretty moist and deep which too isn't much of a surprise, you've been leaking like a pipe since you got here."

"So, I can understand being recommended as 'Penis Warmer'. Milk production seems to be a good selling point for you as well. A little inducing will get those fun bags pumping out sheep milk again. Though sheep's milk, even from satyrs, is rather niche so it's still a selling point, just not a big one. Though since you are pretty fatty, I see why the machine ain't really recommending you for slaughter, with all the plant oil production going on nowadays, animal girl lard isn't really that highly valued. It's a shame really.

"Well, looks like I'm going to auction you off as a 'Penis Warmer'. Though you are in the early stages of pregnancy, which might sweeten the pot depending on the buyer. All in all, Maria did good."

12