Urban Oddballs: 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I are CDGs, Inky Baby! How do you not see the horror of ripping out the start of a new person to just replace with an old one?" Oeno cried, trying to reach Shawky.

"I-I can't with you right now, okay? We'll meet up again once Gaxi and the others are back from saving Zeba, but right now I think it's best for all of us if we grieve in our own ways. Alone.

"What about me?" Jeggli said, kind of confused. Oeno and Shawky looked at each other and then back at her.

"Just go home!" They both said as they went their separate ways. Jeggli looked confused and sighed as she started to make her way home, barefoot and in her underwear.

'What strange people...though what my mommy did was wrong, I know from what she said that other lady started the fight. But mommy did take things too far. Oh, poor salamander thingy, she must feel so lonely right now....'

These are the thoughts that went through Jeggli's head as her bare feet pattered against the cold sidewalk of the city streets, her monstrous bust quaking with each step she took, as did the cloud of black curls that grew out of her head.

***

Quiz, not doing her best to recover, found herself stricken with grief like waves receding and rushing towards the shore. These emotions intensified when remembering that she had no one now. Her father was gone, her mother was gone, even though she had her grandmother, she was in no condition to help her now. Then, a spark of hope went off her mind like firecrackers.

'Will she even pick up? We haven't spoken since Dad's funeral,' she thought, wiping her tears.

Quiz managed to pick up her phone and dial the only person that could help right now. The phone rang and rang, but then someone picked up.

"Pop...Poppy...mom's gone..." Quiz cried, into her phone.

"What are you talking about Quiz, where are you?" Poppy asked, concerned.

"I-I'm in the house, I don't know what to do. I chased my Outter friends away again, please, help me," Quiz mumbled, keeping herself from breaking down again.

"It's okay, sis, I'll be there in thirty, please just hang on, okay?" Poppy cooed, consoling her sister.

"O-okeee..." Quiz mumbled, breaking down into another sobbing fit.

"No, please don't cry baby sister, I'm coming, I'm coming," Poppy said, hurrying.

Quiz hung up the phone, dropping it to the floor below as she followed suit, not knowing what to do with herself.

***

Time passed and the doorbell rang. Seeing the door was unlocked Poppy let herself in.

"Hey Quizzy? Baby Quizzy?"

Poppy walked into the living room, sniffing for her sister. She got down on all fours and put her nose to the carpet, sniffing. With her thick ass in the air she scooted around sniffing about for her sister, her messy blonde locks falling over her black and brown face as she did so. Her nose led her to an open door, which led down into the basement. Upon entering the basement her eyes laid on the massive amount of breast flesh that was Bella, her and Quiz's grandmother. Moving further down the stairs she saw Quiz collapsed on the floor, sobbing with her belly distended to a gross capacity.

'Oh Quiz, the last time I saw her like this is when her dad passed...this must be so rough, though I'm here for her now,' Poppy thought as she leaned before her baby sister. Quiz fluttered her eyes through the tears.

"Oh Poppy!" She arose and gave her sister a hug. Poppy embraced her little sister, patting her back as she let her emotions out. "I'm so sorry Quizzy, I'm so sorry."

"I couldn't even save her, I thought she had that bitch but then before I knew it!" Quiz broke down, unable to utter the words that expressed such painful memories.

Poppy perked her ears up, her Doberman pinscher physique creating a powerful silhouette as her head hung over her sister's shoulder. Her pillow like chest and torso of eight overstuffed breasts of descending size created a comforting bed of compassion for Quiz to rest her head on. Due to Poppy's recent pregnancy she was even bigger than her mother, which was the familiar comfort that the young axolotl girl needed in this time of sorrow and uncertainty. Being much larger than her sister, she was able to cradle the small woman in her lap, making the comforted party feel loved. So much so that the wails of failure subsided into the silence of peace as Poppy began to rock her little sister to sleep in her arms.

"Well, it's time for your bath, little Quiz, let's get you cleaned up. Some sleep will make you feel better," Poppy cooed as she undressed her little sister and carried her exhausted form to the bathroom.

***

After a bath, Poppy slipped some Pjs on Quiz and tucked her into bed.

"Oh, Quizzy, it's going to be okay. I'll stay here with you, okay, leaving you alone in this big house is torture. We're going to get through this and make up for lost time."

"Thank you, Poppy," Quiz mumbled, only half hearing her sister.

Poppy licked her sister's face good night and left her to sleep. Closing the door to her room behind her, Poppy took a long breath and sighed.

"Whew, boy, today has been a stressful one, though I'm glad I got that Outter examining thing out of the way. Otherwise I'd be coming to my sister's aid, unemployed and that's no good."

Looking back at her little sister's door, she thought to herself: 'Whew, better make sure nothing disturbs her while she's sleeping'

"Hush," Poppy whispered, kissing her sleeping sister's hand. She then placed that same hand on the door, making the door glow with a soft blue light which soon dissipated.

"There we go, now that should quiet anything from the outside for the rest of the evening. Guess I should go take a shower, I feel a little ripe."

Poppy went into her mother's room and looked around, a little curious as to what her room looked like because in truth she hadn't seen her since Pickdol's funeral as well. She removed her jacket, jeans, and her most telling piece of clothing which was a pink dog's collar that had the words 'Top Bitch' embossed in gold plating on its buckle. Taking off her underwear she was faced with her own naked body in the reflection of Ray-Ray's floor length mirror. Looking at herself in the mirror she examined her breasts, taking note of their heft as she weighed them in her manicured hands. She did the same with the other three pair below, which brought to her waist contrasted against the tonality of her limbs but matched her chest in that it too was a little on the luscious side.

"Well, babies really do fatten you up....or is it the pregnancy eating habits that do?" Poppy questioned as she pinched her love handles.

Looking at the reflection of the night stand behind her, she caught a glimpse of one of her mother's bras hanging out of the drawer. Curious to see how she stacked up to her mother, she yanked the bra from its home to try on for herself. She squeezed her copious amounts of breast flesh into the garment, coming to a surprising conclusion.

"My gods...I'm bigger than her? Have I really put on that much weight?" Poppy murmured in shock, realizing that the Q cup bra was too small for her.

Curious about her visage, Poppy removed the garment, tossing it on the bed. Then. with a deep breath, her body began to shrink. Within seconds she was just an ordinary Doberman pinscher, save for the small tuft of blonde hair that sprouted form her head. Looking at herself now she admired how stoic her form was when she stood up straight, though as her eye lingered she was reminded of the prominent curve that was in her belly. No matter what form she took she could not escape the fact that she was a little on the thick side.

'Ah man, even like this I'm pudgy. Aye, well, I guess it's not so bad, I'm still pretty hot all things considered. Plump bellies are kind of in fashion, I certainly got a lot of looks on the way over here.' Poppy thought, unable to speak in this state.

Though looking at herself she was reminded about how big her breasts still looked as a dog. The eight teats that lined her underbelly were diminutive in size but still a considerable size for a dog. One would expect such traits from a pregnant bitch heavy with pups, which Poppy could pass for given her sloping belly. Shifting back she couldn't help but think of her mother, by being in this room she was reminded about how gaudy and trashy she used to dress. The floor was littered with milk stained spandex as well as traces of forgotten blonde hair extensions.

"She really was messy and loud, though even if we didn't really get along I guess the reason for that is because we're so much alike. I even had children early just like she had me, and gave them away just like she did me. Though I guess everything figures itself out in the end. Well, anyway, time for a bath. Though first I suppose a little self-exploration wouldn't hurt, the smell of sex in here is driving me nuts."

Poppy, feeling the need for some sexual release to combat all of today's stress, became a dog once more and went to town on herself in front of the floor length mirror. As her long tongue lapped at her femininity her mind began to drift off into fantasy:

She was in an apartment, one she did not recognize. Her perspective was low so she was in her dog state, however when she concentrated on shifting nothing happened. Before her was a door, and she was sitting in front of this door for someone to come through, as knowing that whoever this someone was that had done the same so many times before. Though after a short wait the suspected opening of the door occurred. Through came someone she could not perceive but felt indebted to.

"Hey, there's my chubby girl!" said the figure as she hugged her upon entering the home.

Cumming snapped her out of her fantasy, causing her to return to her normal state.

"Master!" She moaned, panting in ecstasy at the thought of being someone's overfed pet.

***

"Whew boy they sure eat a lot, the auctioneer said she was best suited for intercourse but all of this fat is simply lovely! Not only that but she had five little garnishes just waiting to be picked up. Imagine her plump roasted body encircled by five plump side dishes, such beauty, so lovely!" Said a woman dressed in heart themed clothing as she watched Zeba and her five daughter sucked down high volumes of calorie rich fluid.

"Madame R, Are you sure they'll be ready by tomorrow, I mean, getting the mother to become three times her body weight is going to be rough." spoke a small man in a chef's hat.

"Ha, it'll be fine, they've been sucking that stuff down non-stop since they got here, the mother, and her little dumplings will be nice and fat by tomorrow morning." She laughed.

Zeba was unaware of where she was or what was going on being in a dream like state she was unsure whether she was asleep or awake. This was due to the nature of the suit she and her five daughter were all encased in, made for nurturing the bodies of animal girls before they were slaughtered and cooked. While in these suits they are put in a state of relaxation easing any mental trauma that comes with the reality of being chopped and served with a side of vegetables. These suits were equipped with mouth holes, perfect entry ways for trailing feeding tubes down into the stomachs of this six sheep women.

"Now I wonder what my guess would want out of all this lamb meat. I the silky meat of the young ones will be like candy so perhaps, instead of serving them as stars of their own dishes we could use them speed our weight problem up a notch." Madame R giggled.

"What were you planning ma'am?" the head chef asked.

"You'll see now, do as I say." Madame R giggled again.

12