Urban Oddballs: 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm happy that you've continued your training, but sorry that you haven't found anyone to spare with. All I can say is do your best. Though, yes I've kept my schedule the same as well. It's been so weird not being at home, but the experience here has been amazing. I can't wait until you come over so we can be in a team and beat baddies together.

Speaking of which, it's been non-stop action. This talking device thing is amazing, you can select places where people need help by going through a list on something called 'Quest Me'. The admin guy who was a cow-man (crazy, I know) explained to me how it works. But, talking about it without seeing it for yourself is rough. I would like to send you one so you can get a feel for it, but the guy who gave me my Outter approval (which is something else you have to do) said that there aren't any 'towers' where we come from, so the devices wont work, which is a letdown.

That was a little fast, but don't worry about qualifying for being an Outter. You're just a strong as me, so you won't have any trouble getting through. Also, they have food here called 'hot dogs'. I hate them. They look like the penises of the males from the other village, but they smell good. Unlike them.

Okay, well until we speak again!

Love,

Iaga'

These conversations went back and forth for about six months, each letter being received by Puvi every Wednesday and written back to Iaga that same day. Puvi learned everything that Iaga was able to tell her about Outter life that she could comprehend without her being there. Then...

"Any letters from the land of Suiters today?" Puvi asked the woman handling the mail office.

"Umm no, surprisingly. Sister Iaga hasn't sent anything here yet, but mail from across the water could be running slow. Ya' know, storms and such," rationalized the mail woman.

So, Puvi waited, and waited, and waited...but no mail came through.

'Maybe I should send something back to her, telling her the message didn't get through' Puvi thought', concerned that her friend might be worried about her.

'Dear Iaga,

Hey, I think the mailing system from here to Suiters is messed up, so the last two messages you sent didn't get through. So, I'm sending this to you to let you know I'm fine! The Ceremony is coming up, so I'll be seeing you soon. You said you were in a sub-section called Spades, right?

Love,

Puvi'

A week passed with still no response. Puvi, worried, tried writing to Priss, having gained her mailing address from Iaga, in order to ask her questions as well.

'Dear Priss,

It's me, Puvi. I haven't heard from Iaga in a while, is she okay?

I hope you all haven't broken up or anything. Even so, could you get back to me when you have time thanks!

Love,

Puvi'

Odder still, Priss did not get back to her. She sent letter after letter to both of these women and day after day, week after week there was no response. This worried Puvi, but gave her the determination to continue training so that she could get to the bottom of this mystery.

'They couldn't have grown tired of me, could they? No, both seemed very genuine in their letters, and I know Iaga. She's not the type to change her character all together like this.' Puvi thought as she trained for the annual ceremony, which came closer and closer with each passing day.

The time had come and Puvi was victorious, beating everyone with relative ease at the time of the ceremony. Her determination was her guide in this perplexing time in her life, as she was desperate to get to Suiters to discover what had become of her friends. Her opponents were furious that they had once again lost to Puvi like they had the previous year, but could do nothing else besides train harder for next year.

Days afterward could not pass any faster for Puvi as she got some more training in before the day came of her departure. Much like before on that faithful day, everyone from the village saw her off, waving congratulatory goodbyes as she boarded the ferry heading for the land of Suitors. After a night's worth of sailing, she arrived at the dock in the city of Spades.

"Wow...everything is so loud and big!" Puvi gasped, awe struck from the sight of the buildings that were in view just off the coast.

"Yeah, young butt, it's a big city. Well, hope you find that friend of yours. I'll be heading in to town," said the ferry woman.

"Thanks again for the ride. Now I just need to get a place to stay and maybe one of those phone device things," Puvi thought out loud.

"Well, you can get a phone, if that's what you mean, at a vending machine. There's one over there by the registration building. Just place your hand on the touch pad and you'll get a phone," said the ferry woman as she pointed to the bright green machine next to a small brick building across the street from the dock.

"Wait, okay, do I need some sort of money card for it?" Puvi asked as she dug through her knapsack for the currency card Iaga had sent her months ago.

"Oh no, that machine gives out free phones to newcomers of Spades, though since it scans your fingerprints you only get one," cautioned the ferry woman.

"Oh, okay thanks, take care!" Puvi smiled, waving to the helpful woman as she ran off for the machine.

"Ouch!" Said a tiny voice from out of the blue.

"Wait, I'm sorry...oh, a cat? No, what did Iaga say these people were called. Um, Foomen?" Puvi mumbled with an air of uncertainty

"No, Zoomen, and you stepped on my tail!" Cried the little cat girl.

"Oh no, I'm sorry little young one, did I injure you?" Puvi asked, worried about the child.

"Eh, no, I'm okay. Were you heading over to the phone machine?"

"Yes, yes I was. Do you have one, little one?" Puvi asked, curious.

"Sure do, are you new to phones, miss lady?" Asked the little cat girl.

"Why, yes, I've traveled across the sea from a place where there aren't any of these," Puvi explained.

"Woah, that's super weird!" The cat girl giggled, following Puvi the machine.

"Okay, so I press my hand against this screen and...oh hey, it slides out," Puvi remarked as the slim rectangle slipped out of the dispenser.

"Super cool!" Clapped the little cat.

"Okay, so, how do I turn it on?" Puvi asked, giving the rectangle a quizzical look.

"Okay, okay, hold your finger on the screen!" The cat girl suggested.

"Like, like this? Oh, I see, it says 'Finger print match.' Must be a conformation for when I place my hand on the big machine."

"Yeah, yeah, right!" nodded the cat girl.

"So now I guess I should go get registered as an Outter, and a permanent place to stay would be agreeable," Puvi thought to herself out loud.

"I can help you with both, lady!" The cat girl squeaked.

"Umm, it's Puvi, and how so, tiny fluffy baby?" Puvi asked, her hands on her wide hips.

"I'm an Outter! And I have an apar-pa-ment!" Stuttered the cat girl as she tried to pronounce the designation of her dwelling.

"Oh, wow, someone so young is an Outter? That seems irresponsible...but believable. Don't judge a book by its cover, right? So, you own a place to stay then?"

"Yes, meow, I do. But before that we should take you to get registered!" The little cat girl cheered.

"Yes, yes, we should, but I'm sorry little baby, I never go your name," Puvi apologized.

"Oh I'm W-whi, just call me Whizzy!" Sighed Whizzy, unable to say her name properly.

"Haha, okay little Whizzy. Well, let's find this office of registration," Puvi laughed as the little cat girl climbed onto her protruding ass.

12