Urban Oddballs: Super Guide 01

Story Info
A guide for everyone's stats up to the chapter 'Bitch Days'.
3.4k words
4.25
5.4k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S.T.A.T.S Are what make up a person's abilities, though these numbers may not be accurate they are a good check as to what the person is able to accomplish or improve in.

Strength- The physical power of a person.

Toughness- The sturdiness and resistance of a person.

Adeptness- The intelligence and potential of growth in a person.

Tenacious- The gauge of someone's ability to convince others and the wherewithal to improve oneself.

Sharpness- Often referenced to as the speed stat. Values the movement of a person as well as their accuracy, and general poise.

S.T.A.T.S are valued from -1 to 12, with -1 being the lowest and 12 being the highest. Stats can improve over time with training or can be enhanced with gear. Though gear is unable to push a stat over 12 or lower it passed -1.

Depending on what S.T.A.T.S the person is good in usually depends on what class they'll take up though it's not mandatory that your class reflects your S.T.A.T.S.

To be an efficient Outter one must have at least a 5 in any one of these stats. Unless they know of another way to get one, they will not be certified to become an Outter and will not receive an Outter's badge.

***

Urban Oddballs Chapter Guide: The Flow of Thickness

Urban Oddballs: Bred to be a Bimbo-1

Urban Oddballs: Two Cheeks One Boss-2

Urban Oddballs: Masked Toys-3

Urban Oddballs: Extra Thick-4

Urban Oddballs: Milf Shakes-5

Urban Oddballs: Getting Soft?-6

Urban Oddballs: Chocolate Milf-7

Urban Oddballs: Gloomy Bitches-8

Urban Oddballs: Swelling-9

Urban Oddballs: Bitch Days-10

***

Urban Oddballs Race Guide: Know your Races

Humans

A common race known for their adaptability and capability at master a wide range of arts. From sword swinging to fireball chucking this race has it all. With a perk of being gifted in Adeptness this race has the most room for potential and the more charming members are masters of being Tenacious. This race like most others can make offspring with just about any other race or beast though result may vary. (Very Common)

CDGs

Are among the custom races, a race that has been engineered from thin air out of the lust of another race. In this case the Custom Design Girls or CDGs as their referred to be constructed through the combined efforts of humans and Zoomen. Though this mono-gendered race more times than not resemble humans, though they come into existence with very little means of free-will. They are born to be sex slaves for the most part or to facilitate the need for children if the couple cannot produce or wish not to become pregnant in the traditional way. These girls can fit the appearance of just about any desire, though unlike a robot or android they have a very high chance of becoming 'human'. It is very common for a CDG given the enough time and experience to develop as a person who their own set of morals and values. They have the same potential as humans when it comes to S.T.A.T.S. Though apart from their human counterparts they age at a decelerated rate so if someone is 19, they might be 29. Like Miblins CDGs are born with a recall chip that is implanted in the nape of the neck or the small of the back, this chips hold all of the personal info on the CDG as well as a return code that can reset their brains. This chips becomes defunct when a CDG ascends to being an actualized person, but can be reactivated through illegal means. Unlike Miblins CDGs also born with a 'Recorder' that ends up in the nape of the neck or the small of the back, its function is to record every change that the CDG has undergone since her life began, if need be the CDG can be reversed back to any point via 'Recorder' manipulation, but this too becomes illegal once ascension is achieved. (Very Common to see in a city)

Zoomen (Zoo Men)

Or animal people are a very common and diverse race of anthropomorphic animals. These include any animal under the sun with human traits. Like humans members of this race can breed with just about any manner of man or beast. However all Zoomen aren't seen as equals as those who resemble animals who are raised for meat are seen as lesser members of the race. The practice for years was to breed the female for their lush bodies while the males were raised for labor. The female's limbs were often amputated at maturity as to make them more submissive and less likely to escape one's property. It was not until of late that these folk of the 'Farmed' persuasion were given some freedoms to be treated as normal citizens. Though even in common day the politics are rather wavy as it very easy for the females of the sect of the race to lose their privileges of "personship" if they engage in civil unions with other races or if they fall into extreme amounts of debt. S.T.A.T.S. very from individual to induvial depending on what kind of animal they are, though the majority are very strong making Strength a common area that most of them excel in. Incest among all Zoomen is seen as commonplace and bares no stigma, however interspecies relations complicate this attitude.

(Very Common/ Uncommon for 'Farmed' to see in a city)

Belfves (Belf Vees)

A multi-breasted mono-gendered race, these colorful skinned women are among the custom races though unlike their sister custom races they have the complete support from the other races, carrying no social stigma. People know of them being somewhat cousins of the 'Miblin' in some way but the nature of this relationship has been lost to time. They frequent cities but are at home in the jungles and wooded areas of the great outdoors. They resemble humans though they come in the colors of fruit and their skin color as well as their breast shapes reflect this. Other notable traits are their palm-like feet and long tails that are strong enough to support their weight. It is common for these women to bare a total of four to six breasts on their chests, with the bottom most pair being the largest. When maturity is reached the bottom most pair will fill with a juice-like liquid, baring the flavor of the fruit their bodies take after. A popular fashion staple among them is to pierce the nipples of the bottom breasts and then link though piercings together via chain or other linking aid depending on the size of their breasts. Due to their agile nature despite hauling around juice filled mammaries, these women are often skilled in Sharpness, Tenaciousness, and Adeptness. Though they aren't very muscular. (Uncommon to see in a city)

Spear Ogre

Men and women of this race are big and tough. They come in two colors the hue of these colors denotes how fertile or fit they are. For female the brighter the pink the more fertile they are, for males the darker the blue the more fertile they are. Horn size is also a factor and is also the reason why these ogres are called 'Spear Ogres', Males have corkscrew horns that jut out from their heads, the length and size denotes the male's fertility as well as his vitality. In the reverse the females have smaller blunt horns and their fertility is judged by how flat and wide their horns are. The horns of Spear Ogres can dectect electrical currents in the air like scents and are able to track them once they have a read. Unlike a lot of races these folks are not hedonists, they have a since of honor and pride in who they decide to mate with. They more than any other race find it taboo for a female or male to wed or be courted by anything but a Spear Ogre. These people are notable for their immense Strength and Toughness, though the capacity for other skills is low. (Common to see in a city)

Toy Ogre

Are now a distinct race mono-gendered women; their creation is caused by a genetic anomaly in female Spear Ogres which causes their female offspring to be born as dwarfs at birth or for a female to undergo massive shrinking during puberty. When one is born as or turns into a Toy Ogre, they are a bright pink color and instead of a horn have a small knot in the center of their foreheads. They are much shorter and leaner than a standard Spear Ogre female, their attributes comparable to a small, overdeveloped, and blossoming female humans. Some of the more perverse members of the Spear Ogre race have capitalized on this abnormality and have produced drugs to induce the 'Toy' transformation among their women. Now with the advances in medicine a normal female Spear Ogre of any age can be turned into a Toy Ogre. This will reverse their aging, in exchange for making them hornier, in addition to the previous mentioned changes. Societal pressures encourage toyification, though the impact of the Spear Ogre race is large it isn't as damning as what has occurred with the females of the Flop Goblin race. Despite an increase in libido Toy Ogres are on average smarter than Spear Ogres making them great at Adeptness and due to their small size Sharpness as well. (Common to see in a city)

Flop Goblin

A tall and lanky race of people that come in a wide variety of colors, though unlike their cousins the Spear Ogres, the colors mean little to nothing at all as far as vitality is concerned. They are known for their floppy ears and tapir like noses, though they either have one or the other while the non-floppy trait is just considered notable. Their long limbs and bodies are double jointed giving them the ability to contort and maneuver their long bodies in disturbing ways. The males have a bad rap for being notorious rapists, whether this stereotyping or a label that should be heeded is up to one's discretion. The female population of this race is small compared to the males, because unlike the Spear Ogres they have committed a mass conversion upon their women to the point of their near extinction via the toyification method. But in turn creating another race called 'Miblins'. Therefore it is rare to see a female Flop Goblin but they do exist. Due to most being cunning they are very Tenacious, along with being agile they have great Sharpness and despite their lanky bodies their Strength is notable.

(Common to see in a city)

(Members are the shower rapist and the other guard that was with Steven)

Miblin (Me Blin)

A green bred and forced mutation of the female Flop Goblin, and therefore are a mono-gendered race. Milbins are found on the bottom of any social cast. They are a custom race that's sole purpose is to entertain and serve. Though it is possible to see a 'free' Miblin out and about, it is only a matter of time before they are swept up and turned into breeding mares for some raunchy neerdowell. They are found in mass on the property of rich men who specialize in Miblin breeding as a pastime. A Miblin will only give birth to another Miblin daughter. They like Toy Ogres, are young looking, but like CDGs they are implanted with a recall chip and don't seem to age. Miblins are nothing but Toughness, thanks to the rubbery composition of their bodies. (Rare to see in the city but will usual be found in servitude)

***

List of Characters S.T.A.T.S/Misc.

Team: Trustee

Gaxi/B-23 (Gax E)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 9

Toughness-12

Adeptness-3

Tenacious-7

Sharpness-7

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Race: Miblin

Hair: Pink

Eyes: Brown

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 97 lbs.

Skin: lime green

Favorite/identifying color: Purple

Measurements: 32E 24-18-48

Role: Brawler/Leader

Weapon: Ass

Shawky/ Shawna (Shaw Key)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 5

Toughness-6

Adeptness-12

Tenacious-8

Sharpness-5

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 19 slowed aging

Race: CDG

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Red

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 178 lbs. / 198 lbs.

Skin: pale Caucasian with blue tattoos

Favorite/identifying color: Blue

Measurements: 34D/34R 36-54-36

Role: Necromancer

Weapon: Wispy Womb

Zeba (Zeh Ba)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 2

Toughness-5

Adeptness-3

Tenacious-2

Sharpness-4

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 32

Race: Zoomen-Sheep Satyr

Hair: Black

Eyes: Yellow- goat like

Height: 4'0"/ 2'9" (limbless)

Weight: (limbs) 190 lbs. /130 lbs. (limbless)/430 lbs. (fat)/ (prepared) 610 lbs.

Skin: Chocolate

Favorite/identifying color: Green

Measurements: (normal) 44H 36-28-42 (fat) 44K- 36-30-48 (prepared)

Role: Bard

Weapon: Mood altering mixtapes produced by speakers attached to her artificial limbs

Quiz

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 5

Toughness-8

Adeptness-6

Tenacious-8

Sharpness-12

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Race: Zoomen-Axolotl Girl

Hair: Bald

Eyes: Green

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Skin: Translucent Pinkish white

Favorite/identifying color: Black

Measurements: 32N 40-12-52

Role: Ninja

Weapon: Transformation

Annry/Amy (An Ner Re)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 6

Toughness-4

Adeptness-10

Tenacious-12

Sharpness-11

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Race: Mouse girl

Hair: Sliver/Blonde (Fat/Thick)

Eyes: Brown

Height: 3'11"

Weight: (Thin) 72 lbs. / 118 lbs. (Fat)/ (Thick) 96 lbs.

Skin: Caramel

Favorite/identifying color: Red

Measurements: (Thin) B/AA 32- 22- 34/) (Fat) 34DD/B/B 32-29-40) (Thick) 34F/C/B 32-26-36)

Role: Ranger

Weapon: Bows and arrows

Ray-Ray/Rachel

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 9

Toughness-10

Adeptness-3

Tenacious-5

Sharpness-7

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 42

Race: Human

Hair: Platinum Blonde

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 159 lbs.

Skin: Chocolate

Favorite/identifying color: platinum blonde

Measurements: 42Q 70-38-44

Role: Summoner

Weapon: Summoned weapons made from breast milk

Oeno (O E No)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 2

Toughness-8

Adeptness-12

Tenacious-11

Sharpness-3

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 26 slowed aging

Race: CDG

Hair: Honey Blonde

Eye: Blue

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 353 lbs.

Skin: Tanned

Favorite/identifying color: Yellow

Measurements: 38P 46-32-52

Role: Cleric

Weapon: Blessings of Salope d'espoir

Sarah

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 9

Toughness-9

Adeptness-5

Tenacious-0

Sharpness-10

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: Zoomen- Albino Sheep Satyr

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Red

Height: 3'9"/ 2'0" (limbless)

Weight: 110 lbs. / 86 lbs. (limbless)

Skin: Alabaster

Favorite/identifying color: White

Measurements: 32C 24-22-36

Role: Fighter

Weapon: Signal Dagger (Phone app)

Poppy

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 5

Toughness-5

Adeptness-5

Tenacious-5

Sharpness-8

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 26

Race: Zoomen-Doberman pinscher Girl

Hair: Strawberry Blonde

Eyes: Green

Height: (Regular) 6'1" (Dog) 2'5"

Weight: (Regular) 282 lbs. (Dog) 140 lbs.

Skin: Doberman Colors

Favorite/identifying color: Pink

Measurements: 46S/R/K/H 70-38-50

Role: Bard

Weapon: Summoned weapons made from sounds/Dog form

Belindi (Bell End Dee)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 7

Toughness-3

Adeptness-10

Tenacious-12

Sharpness-8

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 29

Race: Belfves

Hair: Green

Eyes: Amber

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 162 lbs.

Skin: Blue

Favorite/identifying color: Orange

Measurements: 44DD (Top) 44L (Bottom) 32-22-36

Role: Monk

Weapon: Breasts/Legs/Teachings of Obmib/Teammates

Teammate transformations:

Gaxi- Green Boxing gloves +3 Toughness

Shawky-Blue Wisp Belt +3 Adeptness

Annry- Red bracelets with mice charms +3 Tenacious

Poppy- Pink dog collar with the words "Fat Bitch" on it +3 Tenacious

Quiz- Black mesh thong +3 Strength

Oeno- Yellow bra +3 Adeptness

Sarah- Sterling silver ankle bracelets +3 Sharpness

Team: Cootie Cats

Puvi (Poo V)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 12

Toughness-10

Adeptness-9

Tenacious-6

Sharpness-9

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 36

Race: Human

Hair: black

Eyes: black

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 261 lbs.

Skin: Dark Chocolate

Favorite/identifying color: White

Measurements: 42C 30-26-76

Role: Monk

Weapon:Ass/Breasts/ Teachings of Vu'Ze

Whisk'ka (Whisk Caw)

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 11

Toughness-4

Adeptness-8

Tenacious-2

Sharpness-11

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Race: Zoomen-Cat girl

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Skin: Caucasian

Favorite/identifying color: Purple

Measurements: 32E 24-22-36

Role:Monk

Weapon: Claws/Legs/Tail/ Teachings of Obmib

Kassie

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 2

Toughness-3

Adeptness-11

Tenacious-5

Sharpness-2

Misc.

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Race: Zoomen-Skunk girl

Hair: black/white

Eyes: blue

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Skin: black-white

Favorite/identifying color: Green

12