Urchin, Lover, Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
An elven urchin meets a man who doesn't know bigotry.
1.9k words
4.35
12.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jella rummaged through her most recent haunt with a desperate fervor. It'd been days since the elf had eaten, the humans ran her out from all her usual foraging grounds. Luck had been on her side with this place in the past, though. A nearby building, what the humans called a 'restaurant' dumped all of their discarded portions, and unused foodstuffs, in the hidden part of the cities slums.

She was in luck today too, it seemed. In only a few minutes she had collected a couple apples, over ripe but still edible, several chicken and lamb bones, that still had meat attached, and a slightly-molded loaf of bread. Jella pocketed what she could, carried what she couldn't, and ran down the dusk-lit streets. She took care to avoid the busy thoroughfares, sticking instead to alleys and back streets.

Though the gates to the elfburg had long since been torn down, much of the elves hard-won equality had been lost over recent decades. The great city and its residents did little, and cared little, about the pointy-eared beings that had once stood besides the humans to defend the walls. Though the laws were still, technically, in place, there was little done to enforce them.

Occasionally, someone would be arrested for the murder or rape of an elf, but all elves knew that it was merely a ploy to quiet down any protests. In many ways, things were worse off for the elves then they ever were before the war. At least then, someone would try to hide their acts. Now, people, even guards, felt no shame about their acts. More than once Jella had seen, and experienced, a human simply walk up, bend over, and violate an elf that they considered attractive.

The elf's small body trembled at the memories of all the times some man, and even a few women, had decided that they needed some 'relief'. Too many to count, were the times where they had torn off her clothes, threw her down, or bent her over, and crammed whatever they wanted into her small pussy. Dicks, bottles, hilts, clubs, even a rancid piece of meat, had all been forcefully pushed into the poor girl

She tried to fight back, in the beginning, but years of starvation, and such abuse, had stunted her development.

Not all the humans she had met were bad, of course. Many were, in fact, good-natured beings, at their core. Many tried to seduce her, to call her to their bed. Some did it with charm, some with food and drink, or money. All of them had worked, at some point or another. She would often delve into these memories. They kept her going, they kept her heart from turning to stone. They had, one more than one occasion, kept her alive.

As she sat in a small alcove, overlooking the dirty street, she let her mind wonder there again, her fingers making their way into her.

It was a cool fall day. Most humans would have called it a good day but, for Jella, it was a looming reminder of the chilling killer coming around the corner. She walked down the rural road, arms tight around her nearly bare chest, delicate, blistered, feet protesting every step. There was a farm house not too far from her, grey smoke billowing from the chimney.

Testing the odds, she walked to the small shanty, knocking on the door. Heavy footfalls pounded against the floor. The heavy, wooden, door flew open. A fat old farmer, his clothes dirty from working in the field, his skin bronzed from years in the sun, and a cob pipe in him mouth, stood in front of her.

"Whadda ya want?" The farmer asked.

"P-please, sir. It's cold, and getting colder. I've nowhere to go, and I've not eaten in days. Please, sir, can you spare any measly morsels?" Jella begged, her head down. She hazarded a look up at the farmer. His stern expression melted with pity at the poor soul.

"Cumon in, girly. Suppah's 'bout ready." He said, moving aside. Jella cautiously entered the humble home, aware the farmer could do any number of things to her. "Y'all jus' hav' a seat right der. I'ma getcha a wash tub." The farmer disappeared to the back of the house for several minutes. Jella took the time to take in the house, making a note of anything that might make a useful defensive tool. There was an etching of the farmer, what appeared to be his wife, and his daughter on the mantle. Along with some kind of urn. Several mounted heads hung on the wall, mostly deer and wolves, though there was one black bear.

Nothing here would have been of any use. The farmer soon emerged, and beckoned her back. Hesitantly, Jella followed. In the back was a large basin, full of steamy water. From the smell, the farmer had mixed in several herbs. The farmer helped her in, his fat cheeks turning red as she began to peel off her shredded clothing. He politely averted his gaze, but she caught his eyes taking quick glance several times.

It burned as she stepped in, the herbs setting into her open sores and blisters. When she was standing in the basin, the farmer quickly hurried out of the room. Jella slowly slid into the warm water that both, stung, and relaxed her. It'd been years since she was really able to bathe, so she cherished this opportunity, even if it the rest of the evening would be horrendous.

She looked over her body. Her small breasts and perky nipples floated on the surface of the water. Her torso and waist were thinner than they should have been, her skin clung tightly to the bones. Her ass, legs, and feet, however, had shaped up nicely. Several people had offered to pay her, feed her, of clothe her, just for a chance to message her delicate feet. Most wanted to push it, though. Her favorite were the women that came on to her, especially the soldiers.

They would spend all night, sometimes, gently, yet firmly, working her muscles.

The warm water started to really relax her, and she quickly fell asleep. Eventually, a strong hand shook her awake.

"Ya dinnah's getting' cold, elfy." The farmer said. He helped her out of the tub, and wrapped a towel around her slender body. He offered her a seat at the dinner table, placing several dishes before her. "Eat ahl ya want, elfy." He said. As she dished out heaps of the feast onto her plate, she felt two hands pull her hair back, and start kneading her shoulders.

They were strong, rough, worker's hands. The kind that would have made her weak in the knees, if it weren't for the feast before her. She shoveled spoonful after spoonful of food into her mouth. She filled up quickly, however, and became more aware of the farmer's attention. His hands were on her back now, working in counter-circles, pressuring the sore muscles.

"Ya ahl full up, child?" He asked.

"Y-yes, sir." She sheepishly responded. She could hear him take powerful whiff of her hair.

"I think it abou' time fa bed." He whispered in her ear. The old, fat, farmer started kissing her neck. The chapped, peeling, rough, lips sent slight shivers down her spine.

"Y-y-yes, sir." She moaned. The old man helped her up, and into his bedroom. With a slight tug from the man, Jella's towel fell to the floor. Reflexively, she tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands. The farmer had none of that, however. He pulled her arms away, and began roughly squeezing, and messaging her breasts. Every few seconds, he would pinch and roll her nipples.

Jella let out little squeeks of protests, that soon turned into small moans of pleasure. The farmer's rough lips and tongue on her neck, as well as his rough and strong hands on her breasts, caused Jella's body to heat up like a furnace. Her pussy started pumping out her feminine juices like a faucet. The farmer started pushing her towards his bed. The stuffed mattress caught her, so the farmer bent her over it.

"Ya got da sweetest ass, I ever done seen." The farmer said. He ran his hands down her back, causing Jella to moan. He stopped at her firm ass, taking his time squeezing the smooth cheeks.

"Oh, god." She moaned. The farmer groaned as he knelt down behind her.

"Ya smell gud, child." He said. Jella jumped when his tongue firs touched her lips. He moved the think muscle up and down her tiny slit, causing bolts of pleasure to shoot through her. Two of his rough fingers opened the gates to her cavern of pleasure. The farmer rammed his tongue in, and started swirling it around.

The ecstasy caused the ravaged elf to scream in pleasure. With his tongue fucking her pussy, the farmer used his fat fingers to squeeze and rub her tiny clit. The rough, dry, skin, magnified the pleasure. After only a minute, Jella spasmed as the first orgasm rocked her body. The farmer flipped Jella over, and stared into her intense, green eyes.

"Time ta return da favor, elfy." He said. The farmer dropped his pants, and pulled out his short, stubby member.

"Y-y-y-yes, sir." She stammered. Jella slid to her knees. Taking his old cock in one hand, she licked the puffy, purple, head. With the other, she messaged the wrinkled sack. The farmer grunted in pleasure as she started her blow job. She slowly lowered her head onto his fat cock, running her tongue around the shaft and base. The farmer's dick became almost as hard as a steel rod as it entered her luscious mouth.

Jella bobbed her head up and down on the shaft a few times, before the farmer grabbed her head. He held it in place as he started to fuck her mouth. The old man thrust faster and faster, his face turning red, veins popping out of his neck and face. With one final, massive, thrust, the farmer shot out huge globs of his spunk.

It tasted awful, making Jella want to spit it out. The farmer, however, kept her head still, his dick still shooting it's disgusting seed, forcing her to swallow.

"Ya did gud, child." He said, pulling his limp prick out of her mouth. He helped her up, and into bed. "Ya can stay tonight, and I'll fixa some brekke in th' mornin'." The farmer blew out the lamp, and crawled in next to her.

Jella pumped her hand faster and harder. Curling her finger with every in-thrust to stimulate her g-spot as much as possible. She gasped, and grabbed a hold of the lattice she was sitting on. She did her best not to scream, so no one would no she was there. Her body tensed, her toes curled, and electric pleasure shot through her. The legs and torso spasemed as she came, her juices flowing onto her skirt.

As the waves of pleasure faded, she laid on the lattice, limply. Sweat poured down her face, and her hand and wrist ached.

"That was good she said." She lay there panting for several minutes when the noise caught her attention. Hoof-beats, and armored boots, impacting with the cobblestone street. Too close for her to risk exposure. She hid behind the lattice as best she could, and prayed they didn't look up...or smell her.

She saw the gleamed of armored soldiers, coming around the corner first. They held two banners. The first was a yellow castle on a light-blue background. The symbol of the Kingdom of Stonegraud. The other was red, with a black bird. Jella's jaw dropped. The Empire of Darkphoenix!

"No way..." Jella whispered.