Urges

Story Info
Claire shares Jake with her sister.
6.5k words
4.22
37.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I can hear Claire's voice clearly in the living room through the wall of the bathroom. I open the shower curtain and reach for my towel. I dry myself off a little before I step out of the shower, so I'll drip less water on the floor and bathmat and then I step out. Claire's voice and laughter penetrate the wall and I wonder who she is talking to. I know no one came to the door since I didn't hear the doorbell or the dog bark. After I'm dry, I run my comb through my hair so it isn't sticking up all over the place and then shake my head to make my hair sit more naturally on my head. I turn off the overhead vent and then open the door.

I step out into the hallway and am surprised to see Claire sitting at the kitchen table and not on the couch. Our living room is connected to the kitchen and the bathroom door and hall are right there as well. Claire is sitting in a chair facing away from me. Then in a second of time several things happen.

"Oh, shit!" Claire says loudly and begins to turn around in her chair.

While she curses, I can see over her shoulder that she is video chatting. I become acutely away that I am completely naked and she is holding the phone just right so that the camera accidently picks me up in the background.

"Holy hell," I can hear her sister's voice exclaim from the phone as we all three begin to realize the situation.

Claire drops the phone out of sight as I turn to head down the hall to the bedroom. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and then lay in bed not wanting to come out. I can feel my face redden as I think about her sister seeing me completely naked like that for even just a single second. Lots of people had seen me naked over the past year and a half. Claire and I had really opened up sexually over that time. We even make videos and post them online. But, it is completely different when it is your sister-in-law who is the one that you flashed on accident. I wonder what Claire will say. I wonder what Lauren is saying.

I thought that Claire would hang up right away and come running in to apologize, but she doesn't. I don't mean to but my mind keeps going back to Lauren seeing me naked like that. I wonder what she thought of it? Was she appalled? Embarrassed? Or maybe did she enjoy it? Probably not I decide. Lauren is a couple years older than Claire and I've always kind of thought that she resented me for marrying her sister and taking Claire away from her. I also think she's jealous of Claire, not because of me specifically, but just because Claire got married young and Lauren is now in her 30s and still unmarried.

But what if she was turned on by seeing me like that? I'd be lying if I said I hadn't appreciated Lauren's body before. She's taller than Claire and thinner. However she still has some curves and strong thighs. Claire inherited some blonde streaks in her hair from her mother, but Lauren got all of the blonde. Half the time she doesn't look like she has any boobs at all but then other times she almost looks like she has a nice rack. It was years before I was able to really determine their size. We went swimming with her and she had on a black bikini. I remember how she had no tan lines and I thought maybe she tanned naked. Her bikini top had no support or padding and I could clearly see her nipples poking through the fabric. It was as an unimpeded view of her tits as I'd ever get. In the end her boobs were about as small as they could be and still be exciting. I'm sure there is enough there to hold and squeeze, but I feel like I could put her entire breast in my mouth and not just suck on her nipples.

The bedroom door opens and startles me. I'm embarrassed to realize I'd been gently running my hand up and down my cock through my shorts. To make matters worse, my cock was thick and full and bulging my shorts so there was no way to hide it or miss it. Luckily, Claire is no longer video chatting, but I do feel a little guilty getting turned on while thinking about her sister. Claire raises an eyebrow as she notices my aroused state and my hand touching my cock.

"I was going to apologize," she says lying in bed next to me. "But I see that you weren't upset by it."

"It's not like that," I tell her not wanting to think I was turned on because Lauren saw me naked.

"Kind of seems like it," she says, but I know she's not too upset because she reaches down and grabs my cock.

"Well, it did give me a rush," I tell her. "But I wasn't like jerking off over it."

"Too bad," she says. "I love watching you get yourself off."

"What did Lauren say?" I ask.

"I apologized and she just laughed it off. We didn't really talk about it much."

"I guess my body leaves no lasting impressions then."

She doesn't reply but instead puts her hands down my shorts and squeezes my cock nothing separating her hand from my warm skin. I move to start kissing her, but she's already pulling my pants down and slipping my cock in her mouth. She shifts so her ass is in reach and I squeeze it through her athletic shorts. She spreads her legs a little and I rub her pussy through the fabric while she slowly works her lips up and down my shaft. I begin to pull down her shorts, so she releases my cock long enough to take them off completely.

She goes right back to sucking me off and I begin to rub her pussy. I'm surprised with how wet she is already, but I take advantage of it and insert two fingers. She moans a little as I fingerbang her from behind. I sigh as she releases my cock with a smack of her lips. She swings one leg over me and then lowers her pussy to my face as she takes my cock in her mouth again. We rarely 69, and I enjoy it immensely tonight. I like the feeling of her having more control while I eat her pussy out. She rocks her hips back and forward, then up and down and the side to side as she grinds her pussy against my face. I keep working her pussy with my tongue and tasting her sweet juices as she pumps her head up and down my cock.

My legs begin to shake, and I groan into her pussy. I feel her hand grab my balls and pull them gently. I begin to lick her clit with more urgency and she begins to grind down on me harder. I can feel her moans reverberate through my cock deep in her mouth. I thrust my hips upward fucking her mouth while she rubs her pussy all over my face. Then together we begin to come hard. Her legs are shaking as her pussy contracts with my tongue continuity licking her clit. She keeps sucking as my balls tighten and then begin to deposit my load in her mouth. She's become way more proficient at swallowing recently so she doesn't stop. She keeps right on sucking as my cum shoots into her mouth. When we're both spent, she rolls off me panting. I lick my lips and look at her to see that she is doing the same.

Lauren visits a few weeks later. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but I can't help thinking about how she saw me naked. Will it be weird and awkward? Are we just going to pretend it didn't happen? That seems to be the answer as the first day of her visit goes by without anything being said. She seems to behave completely normally by mostly ignoring me and only really wanting to hang out with Claire which I understand. For my part, I try to act like nothing happened, but I think I make it a little bit more awkward at times by trying so hard to make it seem fine.

That night, I'm in the basement reading a backlog of comic books when Lauren comes downstairs. She seems to ignore my existence as she walks by and into the spare bedroom. We've taken down all of the stuff we use to record videos and turned it back into a normal bedroom and not a sex chamber. Of course, Laruen knows all about our exploits because Claire tells her everything. She hasn't judged us once according to Claire. In a moment, she's walking by me again. I glance over the top of the page at her. She's carrying what I assume are her pajamas. We have a shower downstairs, but I guess she wants to take a bath, so she's going back upstairs. As she passes by me, she shifts how she's holding the clothes and she drops something.

"Dropped something," I tell her when she continues to walk not seeming to have noticed.

"Can you pick it up for me?" she asks.

I roll my eyes because her hands aren't that full, but I put my comic down. I get up and walk over to where she'd dropped it. I bend down to pick it up and my hand stops and hovers for a moment. She's dropped her panties. Claire normally wears old pairs of panties to bed because they're more comfortable. The ones Lauren dropped look brand new. They are a light grey color and completely see through with a lace pattern. They're basically lingerie but they were probably sold as just a "cute" pair of panties. I hope she doesn't notice my hesitation, and I pick them up handing them back to her.

"Thanks," she says as I quickly turn away.

My cock has grown a little hard from touching her panties, and I hope she hadn't noticed. I walk back to the lounge and go back to reading my comic. I glance across the room, but she is already out of sight headed up the stairs.

A little while later, I go upstairs to get a drink. Lauren is out of the bath and she's sitting on the couch with Claire. They've started to watch the live action Beauty and the Beast. I try not to stare at Lauren as she sits cross legged on the couch. She's wearing a t-shirt that is too big for her and the neckline creates an off the shoulder look. I notice that in that smooth area of skin there isn't a bra strap. As I walk toward the kitchen, I try to discretely slide my eyes over her body and confirm that she has no bra on when I see the outline of her nipples poking through the shirt fabric just like at the pool that one time. While I look, Lauren uncrosses her legs and then crosses them the other way. When she does, I get an unobstructed view of the fact that she isn't wearing any pants and is instead only sitting in her panties. They're the same panties I picked up and handed to her. It is dark in the living room and I can't be sure but the panties are mostly see through and it looks like she's completely shaven underneath. I hurry into the kitchen before I get too aroused. I get a can of soda and then head back downstairs. I bury my head in my comics and try not to fantasize about Lauren.

The next day, Claire and Lauren are going to go swimming. Claire asks me if I want to go to, but I refuse. As guilty as I feel already and with as much trouble as I'd been having controlling my thoughts, I didn't want to risk it. I knew that both Claire and Lauren would look insanely hot in their swimsuits with their tan skin glistening as water slowly dripped down their bodies. I get a little hard just thinking about. There's no way I'd be able to handle it in reality. Claire tries really hard to convince me and seems very disappointed when she can't.

While she's trying to decide what swimsuit to wear, Claire tells me to go downstairs and ask Lauren if she brought a towel or if she'd need to borrow one. I head downstairs and toward the spare bedroom. As I approach, I can hear soft moans and my cock twitches as if trying listen for me. The door is cracked several inches. I know I shouldn't do it, but I can't help myself and I peek through.

Lauren is completely naked and I can confirm once and for all that she has zero tan lines. She's lying on her back with several pillows propped up under her head. Her eyes are closed. One hand is aggressively pinching a nipple while the other hand as the same pair of panties as last night. She's using the panties to rub her pussy, and I see that I was also right last night that she is completely shaved. Her body tenses and she moans again. Her hand leaves her chest and covers her mouth. Her eyes remain closed as she works her pussy still holding her panties. Her knees wobble and one shoulder and then the other shudders as she comes. I know I should stop looking but I can't tear my eyes away. My cock throbs in appreciation of the show. She slows down and starts to relax after her orgasm. I step back as soon as her eyes begin to open. There are no loud exclamations so she must not have seen me.

I take a deep breath to calm myself so my voice isn't shaky. I know lightly on the door and ask her about the towel. She says she didn't bring one. I head back upstairs and relay the message to Claire. I grab my phone and sit on the couch in the living room. Using articles on ESPN, I try and distract myself and make my excitement die down. However, the girls just won't quit accidently turning me on. Claire comes out of the bedroom wearing a white one-piece with plenty of cutouts to show sexy curves of flesh. She asks me if she looks okay in it, and without hesitation I tell her yes. I'm about to tell her that it makes her like quite fuckable when Lauren comes up the stairs.

She has on a mismatching bikini top and bottom. The top is bright pink and is practically two triangles of fabric held together loosely by a few strings. The bottom is white and seems to be cut to show way more of the bikini line than normal. Lauren tells Claire that it doesn't look good in the back and says it is bunching up. She tells Claire to try another one on and to bring her back a cover up because she forgot to bring one. She sets the bag she's carrying down on the kitchen table and fishes some sunscreen lotion out of it.

I try to sit in a way that makes it look like I'm still scrolling through my phone when really my eyes are glued to Laurens half-naked body. She seems to be absentmindedly facing toward the living room and by extension me. I watch as she squirts the lotion out onto her hands and begins to rub it in. She works slowly first doing one arm and then the other. She makes sure to rub lotion all over her chest and she even works her hands under her bikini top to coat all of her breasts. She carries on rubbing it into her stomach. Then she squirts a little more into her hand and puts her foot up on the chair. She starts with her feet rubbing in the lotion working her way up. Watching her slowly and sensually apply the sunscreen has my cock at attention again.

"Hey, Jake," she says as she starts with her other long leg. This one exposes her inner thigh to me as she puts her foot in the chair. "Can you help me get it on my back?"

"Uh," I stammer like an idiot before saying, "Sure."

I stand up and adjust my waistband in an effort to reposition my cock so my erection would be less noticeable. As I approach, I can see that her legs are smooth like they'd just been shaved. Her bikini bottoms have gotten pulled up a little higher from her movements and the smooth fabric hugs her crotch. I can see the clear outline of her pussy through the fabric. I try my best not to stare and she puts her leg back down. She hands me the bottle and I put some on my hands. I rub them together a moment and then hesitate before I put my hands on her soft skin and begin to rub the lotion into her back.

"Make sure to get under the strap," she says.

I oblige her command carefully. The string that is tied in the back is the only thing keeping her top on and it looks like even the slightest of touches might undo the knot. I run my hand underneath it to make sure I get every inch of her skin, and as I do, the knot comes undone and her top begins to slide off. She quickly raises her hands and catches it, but I'm left staring at her bare back and being this close to her naked flesh arouses me further.

"Sorry," I say.

"It's fine," she says. "I caught it. Just finish rubbing it in and then you can tie it back on for me. I guess I couldn't get it tight enough by myself."

I finish rubbing the lotion into her lower back and I admire her ass cheeks hanging out of her bottoms as I do. I set the bottle down on the table and grab the two strings of her bikini. I tie them off in a tighter knot. I ask if that feels more secure, and she says it does. She thanks me for helping, and I quickly return to the couch to hide my erection again. As soon as I sit down, Claire is walking back in the room. She's opted for a black one piece with a sexy circle exposing her belly button. There's a big golden hoop connecting the two separate top pieces to the bottom of the suit. Her tits look perfect in it. I mentally thank you for looking so hot in it and taking my mind off Lauren.

"How about this one?" she asks handing Lauren a cover up. "I tried on a few others but I didn't like how I felt in them."

"Perfect," Lauren says.

"I thought the other one looked good too. But you look just as hot in this one." I tell her.

"Good," she says. "Ready to go?"

"Yup."

Claire covers herself up in her own wrap and they pick up their stuff of the kitchen table. In a moment, I hear the garage door open and close and they're gone. I try to distract myself for a little while longer by playing a game on my phone but my mind keeps working its way back to both Claire and Lauren in the swimsuits. I decide that there's only one thing I can try and do to get it out of my system. I think about how hot Claire looked and how sexy she'll be all wet in the pool. I gently stroke my hard cock through my shorts. I decide to take a step further to focus on Claire, so I grab my phone and look for one of the sexy photos of her I keep on there just for quick jerk off sessions. As I'm looking, I get a Snapchat from Claire. Hopping that it is something sexy that I can screenshot and use I open it up.

It is a picture of the pool with a comment about how surprisingly empty it is today. However, smack dab in the center of the picture is Lauren bending over edge of the pool sticking her hand in the water to check the temperature. Her ass hangs out the bikini and taunts me. Unbidden my mind flashes to a daydream of me plowing Lauren from behind as she bends over for me. I shake this thought and see that I've got a few more snaps. The second is a selfie of Claire as she lies on her stomach on a lounge chair. I can see the tops of her tits and her magnificent cleavage. I do screenshot that one, and I know she'll like that. I tap to the next one and my heart stops a moment. The message reads "You're missing out." I imagine she just took a picture to type the message into because there's no way she would have sent it on purpose like that.

The picture has Lauren again at the center of it. She's in the pool now, but walking back toward Claire. Her hair is wet and hangs down heavy around her face. They're by the shallow end so she's only in water up to her thighs. Water is streaming down her body and it looks for all the world like Claire is telling me I'm missing out on seeing Lauren, but I know she can't have meant it like that. The picture sends my mind racing though. I'd love to screenshot it too, but that would raise questions. It is the type of picture I'd find online though. Of course, those pictures that I masturbate to the woman would probably not have a top on at least.

I have to get it out of my system so I stop trying to force myself to think about Claire for the time being and just let my mind wander. Invariably I begin fantasizing about Lauren. I keep picturing her spread out on the bed downstairs rubbing her pussy. Suddenly I get up from the couch and head downstairs. I must be out of my body and mind. I'm not thinking clearly driven by a guilty lust. I walk into the spare bedroom where just a half an hour ago Lauren was naked putting on a show for me without realizing it. I don't know what I'm doing in there. I just felt the urge to come down here. I tell myself to leave, but then I see them.

The same pair of panties as last night. The same pair of panties that Lauren had masturbated with. They're lying in a heap in the middle of the floor. I shouldn't do it, but I pick them up. They're still soaked through with her pussy's wetness. I never do this, but I do it this time. I lift her panties to my face and breathe in her pussy's scent. Somehow she smells almost exactly like Claire but a little stronger. I breath deep again and wish I could taste her pussy. I sit down on the edge of the bed and hold the panties in my hand looking at them. What am I doing? But, I know what I'm doing and I feel like it is wrong, but I can't stop.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12