Urges Ch. 01

Story Info
We all have them...
3.7k words
3.83
41.7k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
197 Followers

Chapter One -- We All Have Them

"Have you ever thought about having an affair?" My wife asked as she climbed into our bed beside me. I knew where this was coming from and looked at her unaffectedly.

We had spent the day at a friend's cook out; and he decided to drop a bomb on us, while embarrassing his wife in the process. Evidently, the story goes, as told by him; he caught his wife having an affair with a much younger and much better looking young man she met off the internet.

"No, I have never even considered doing that." I told her seriously; as I have never cheated on my wife, nor even thought about it.

She smiled as she pulled the covers up to her midsection. Grabbing a magazine from the nightstand beside her, she wasn't done; I could tell. "I just don't understand what she was thinking." She said, not even opening the periodical and setting it on her lap. "I mean Dominic is a very handsome man, why jeopardize what they have for a little strange?"

I dog eared my book as I could tell this was going to be a lengthy conversation; and set it on the table beside me. Leaning closer to her, I started stroking her cheek with my finger. "Veronica; I have no reason to stray. You fulfill every need I have; and even if you didn't.... we have an internet connection." I said to her with a smile on my face.

She smacked her lips and glared at me. "Not funny Ethan" was all I got, before she started up again. "I had no clue she was even doing anything; and she's my best friend!"

My hand retreated back to my stomach and I let out a rather deep breath. "Did you know?" She asked turning her body to me even more. "Oh, how could you? She wouldn't share that with Dominic's friend." Her eyes looked vague, as she continued to contemplate what she now believed to be, a very surreal, harsh lie. "I just don't know" she said, her hands now crossed over the magazine she apparently was not going to be reading tonight.

I scooted myself closer to her and tried to console her once again. "People cheat" I started, "I mean there are a ton of reasons she might have done it." Veronica snapped her face to me as I said this. Her mouth slightly parted and her eyes widened.

"Name one." She said with a snappy tone to her voice.

"Maybe he was hotter?" I joked. I could then see, my joking was not going to go over very well with her. "I mean" I tried to rephrase and fix my blunder. "There is a good possibility she was unsatisfied with their sex life."

That did give the impression to accomplish my goal of fixing what I had done, only it also seemed to lead the conversation astray; just a bit. "And if I had cheated?" She looked at me sternly. "Would you be just as calm and joking with me?"

I let out an exacerbating breathe and tried to think of what I could say to turn this conversation around again. "Yes." I said as her eyes widened once again.

She gave me a sarcastic chuckle, "OK, so if I told you I fucked Lou from work the other day; you would sit and joke about it?" I could see her frustration with me build.

I decided to talk a different approach. "Why did you choose Lou as your theoretical fling?" I asked her as I watched her head flinch backward.

"I... I just..." she began to stammer. "Randomly... picked a name..." She was showing obvious anxiety in her voice.

I smiled to myself, but keeping a stern look on my face; I decided to push this as it way more entertaining than talking about Dom and Beth's little problem. "And his was the first name you thought of... out of every name you could have chosen?" I began to cross-examine her.

Taken back, she tried to regroup and come from another angle. "No, he was just the last person I saw at work yesterday." She said, giving a slight smile as I could tell she was thinking she'd fixed her little faux pa.

"So, you were alone with him?" I said, sitting up and trying to fake my anger the best I could.

"Ethan, I did not cheat on you with Lou; stop acting like an infant." She said, in a final attempt to stifle my little game. I relaxed my body back down to the bed.

"So you're saying you don't find him attractive" I asked turning my head in her direction.

Her facial expression began to change from annoyance to wonder. I could see she was actually considering what she thought about Lou, 'that way'.

Now, Veronica was a very, very sexy classy woman; very conservative also. She was 5'6", and all legs. Her dark hair, which was recently cut, was in a 'pixie' cut; which seemed to make her dark brown eyes even more inviting. She carried her 34 C-cup breasts well, also.

I studied her face as she continued to, from what I could only guess, was imagine herself and Lou doing questionable things together. I almost got the feeling she had never even fantasized about another man as her expression was like an idea had just been planted that she'd never even considered.

"Ronnie, are you telling me you're so wrapped up in our marriage that you've never even imagined what another would be like? Not even a fantasy?" I was finding this really hard to believe, not from her specifically; just from humans in general.

I gave a slight chuckle as I watched her now contemplate another idea. She was acting like a child on Christmas, mesmerized by all the presents under the tree. The odd part; she wasn't given anything that had not already been there all along. "Ronnie!"

She snapped back to reality. "Where ya been babe?" I asked her smiling.

"I... uh... um... was just thinking." She said, still not completely back from her short dream state.

I reached in and kissed her cheek. "I could hear the gears turning..." I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "But... I really have no idea where you were, but it wasn't here." I joked.

"I'm sorry." She said, appearing to be back completely now. "I just never thought of Lou that way." She said, giving out a faint chuckle.

"And..." I hinted to her.

"And... I don't know." She said and I then realized this wasn't going to be the easiest task I've had so far.

I sat up in the bed, once more. "OK, would you fuck him?" I blurted out, surprising her as her face began to show just how much. "I mean, if I wasn't here... let's say... I died and you were a widow?" I rephrased.

She looked at me sneeringly. "That's a horrible analogy." She said, certain disgust running across her face.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "For arguments sake... just pick whatever mundane reason you would need for it to be feasible that would ever come up" I said with a smile on my face. "Just answer... would you fuck him, given the chance, with nothing in your way?"

She eyed me harshly, and I could tell she was reading the question to make sure there wasn't a trip wire at her feet. She breathed in and out very deeply a few times; then... she answered "Yes."

Well, there you have it; I thought to myself. I've had trips to the dentist office that were less of a struggle than this conversation had become. "OK" I said. "Now, can you see, even minutely; why Beth would have done what she did?"

I saw a 'eureka' moment flash in her eyes. She got it. She understood.

"I would ask if you ever thought about it before, but apparently you've never even looked at another man like that." I said, continuing my teasing of her. She gently punched my shoulder.

"Stop it" she said. "Isn't that a good thing though? I mean, would you rather me have dirty thoughts about every man that walks in front of my face?" Her laughter was contagious and spread to me like the flu.

"Well, not EVERY man." I said while I joined her laughing.

She sharply stopped laughing and looked at me with another look that could sink the Titanic it was so icy. "What?"

"Well, it's nice to know you're not a robot. I mean, a marriage certificate is not an operation that drugs your sex organs into only finding your spouse attractive; for the rest of your life." I said, attempting to coax more laughter from her.

She giggles slightly, and I knew she understood. "Do you fantasize about other women?" She asked, all giggles dissipating from the room.

"Well, sure" I said, going for broke now.

She let out a quiet "huh". She then reached over and kissed my lips as she lay down and pulled the cover up.

"Ronnie?"

She had already rolled in the opposite direction, and I could tell I had pissed her off with my honesty. I lay down as well, but threw my arm over her and cuddled her close to me. "I love you." I said, kissing the back of her head.

When the alarm rang the next morning, I groggily smacked it to hit the snooze. Blinking the sleep from eyes as I sat up and looked at Ronnie sleeping soundly next me. Flashes of last night's discussion began to flood my head.

I honestly did not feel bad. I was honest and it's not like I pulled a Beth and dropped a bomb on her that she wasn't expecting. All I did was admit to fantasizing about women; perfectly normal for a man in his thirties, hell perfectly normal for a sixteen year old boy.

I went to the bathroom and began my morning routine with a shower. When I got back to the bedroom, I saw Ronnie sitting there, what I thought, was thinking about the fact I was human and think of other women; but I was soon going to find out that was not even close.

"Did you play with yourself in the shower, just now..." She said, in an oddly joking tone rather than the judgmental one I would have expected from her. "Thinking of all those women you fantasize about?" There it was, I thought.

I toweled off my hair and stared at her as I chucked the towel over my shoulder. "Not just now." I said undoing the towel around my waist and exposing my flaccid cock to her.

I could see her eyes dart down and give a good inspection.

I gave her a quick scolded look as I spoke. "So what, now I'm not supposed to jerk off anymore?"

She flashed a bit of a smirk. "I didn't say that." She got up from the bed and walked over to me grabbing my limp dick. "I'll just have to fantasize too." She snickered as she released my cock and headed out of the room.

I was dazed for a second trying to understand what the hell she meant by that last comment. My wife was not usually the revenge type of person, but that sure sounded like a threat. I quickly picked my towel up off the floor and sped off to follow her, wrapping it as I departed.

I caught up to her in the kitchen as I finished securing my towel. "What did that mean?" I questioned her.

She did not look back at me and merely continued making her coffee. "Exactly what I said" she dipped her spoon in the cup and began to stir the sugary coffee.

I walked over to where she stood at the counter and nudged her chin to look at me. She complied and smiled. "What the hell have you been masturbating to all these years, then?" I asked showing my confusion.

"Nothing, I just do it."

I looked at her speechless. "That's all it takes?"

She nodded and returned to her coffee. I stood there for several seconds contemplating the idea of not needing a thought or fantasy to get off. I myself needed porn. I couldn't even jerk off in the shower as evidentially my imagination was broken.

She grabbed her coffee and took a seat at the table. My eyes followed her as she walked and sat down.

"Is that so hard for you to believe?" She sipped her coffee and seemed to find humor in my epiphany.

I sat at the chair across from her and placed my elbows on the table to prop up my head. "So, you just wiggle your finger around and that's it?"

She giggled. "No." She wrapped both her hands around the cup sitting on the table. "I mean, I have a system to how I do it." Using both hands she picked up the cup and started sipping. "I just never think about anything."

The more I thought about it the more plausible it indeed sounded. I mean I've watched her finger herself countless times over the years, but obviously never saw her do it alone. When we were masturbating together we had each other to focus on and think about. I started nodding my head as I smiled at her.

"I think maybe it's a man/woman thing." I said with a laugh.

"I wouldn't know, never been a man" she said putting her cup back to the table and clearing her throat as she talked.

Our relationship has always been very easy to see the roles. I was always the perverted one and she was always the conservative woman. I would never call her stuck up, but...

That night as I climbed into bed next to Veronica I noticed she was reading a book. Not just any book, it looked as if it was one of those Harlequin romance novels. My wife is a very educated woman, and I have seen her read thousands of times, but never dime store lady porn. Like ever.

Pulling the blanket up to my waist and settling in I looked over at her. "New book" I questioned with a smile.

All I got was an "uh huh" as she never looked up from the pages. I leaned over to her and began to scan the pages

"She felt his throbbing cock in her hands."

Whoa, that really was lady porn. I felt a twinge in my privates as the thought of my conservative wife reading porn began to sink in. I've tried for years to get her to watch a porno with me, to no avail. This was different, but at least along the right track I thought.

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled off the newest Science magazine. I settled into the first article as my eyes often waivered to my wife's book. I was finding it hard to focus on this when my very attractive wife was sitting next to me reading a raunchy book.

"Hey Ronnie" I spat out breaking her concentration as I got a frustrated look from her. "Want to chat a bit?"

She let out a sarcastic chuckle obviously not taking me seriously. Her faint glance in my direction was abated by this damn book and I wanted to talk about what I found monumental.

I redirected, "What's it about?"

She set her book aside with a gruff and looked at me "a very attractive gentleman who meets this heartbroken woman and soon teaches her how to love again." She looked very sternly as she gave me a very vague synopses.

"So he just meets her and starts fucking her" I asked as she dropped her jaw and gave me a look to let me know her disappointment in my word choices. I let out a joking chuckle.

"Don't be so crass." She said attempting to dive back into her story.

I decided that was enough for the night and tried my damnedest to actually concentrate on my magazine.

When I woke the next morning I groggily saw Veronica toweling her naked body off in front of me. I rose up on the elbows and watched as she very thoroughly dried every drop of the shower from her tits.

A few minutes in she noticed me watching and flashed me a grin. I then saw her slide her pink vibrator out of her robe pocket and into the dresser drawer. Again she noticed me watching and flashed yet another grin.

I now sat fully upright in the bed. "Did you masturbate, dear?" I asked attempting to be teasingly posh.

Her naked body walked over to the bed and leaning in giving me a fantastic view of her exposed breasts she kissed my forehead. "Why yes kind sir, I did. Thanks for asking."

"And..." I stammered hoping she would elaborate.

She now stood with her arms on both side of me and her face inches from mine. "And... what" she asked as I felt her breath invade my nostrils in a very sweet way.

I could tell she was attempting to toy with me now. "Did you fantasize, and am I aloud to know about what?" I asked fully expecting her to give more details about her book.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, nibbling the bottom before she finished. "I thought of what it would be like if Lou fucked me." Immediately she leaned back in and slid her tongue into my mouth massaging mine.

I felt an instant rise from beneath the covers and I wiped the drool I noticed that had begun to form at the corners of my mouth. I must have been smiling widely because her face started to change from the seductive harlot it was to a giddy school girl.

"Really" I asked.

She nodded and slid her hand underneath the covers checking my honest reaction to the surprising news. As she felt my hard-on she let out a snicker.

Not letting go of my erect cock she peered deeply into my eyes. "Is that because I finally masturbated to a fantasy or because I masturbated to fucking Lou?"

My mouth dropped as I wasn't sure how to answer this question. My wife being the conservative woman she was I wasn't sure she would be so accepting of my fantasy I masturbated to regularly.

"Um..." I began but the words were not coming fast enough.

She started stroking my cock up and down now as she was still awaiting my response.

"Would it matter?" I finally managed to put my question together.

Her stroking stopped and her vision tilted as she thought.

"I guess it doesn't" she answered continuing her hand job. I felt a bit of relief wash over my body as I was now beginning to enjoy her strokes a little more. I flung the blanket off of me so I could watch her work and we both began to focus more intently.

She leaned in and kissed me again, her tongue intertwining with mine. As she released the kiss she stayed to suck on my tongue a bit. "No, I have to know." She said still jerking my cock.

This felt like an unfair situation. I'm sitting naked in my bed with a major hard on that my wife is diligently stroking and she wants me to confess my fantasies and be honest.

"Why?"

Being completely exposed and in the open must have given her an idea because before answering me she bent down and inserted my dick head into her mouth. She didn't go down very far, just the tip but before releasing it gave a withstanding suck on the head.

She used her free hand to wipe the saliva from her mouth. "Because I'm interested" she said her other hand never wavering from its duty.

"Most likely..." my voice drifted off as I let out a groan of enjoyment due to my wife's skill.

She tugged on my cock, rather forcefully. "Yes..."

"Because you got off to thinking about fucking Lou" I told her.

Her mouth dropped but not into a look of surprise more a look of excitement. This threw me off. Was she actually interested in my dirty thoughts? Did she really want to know how slutty she gets in my mind?

Her speed with my tool increased. "So you like that I think about fucking Lou?" She seemed eager to hear me tell her I did.

"Yes." She now used her other hand to rub on my balls while she jerked me.

"And that's the reason for this monster hard on?" She asked, drilling me for more information.

I nodded as I closed my eyes and enjoyed what she was doing.

"Do you often think about me fucking other guys?" She asked unashamedly.

I looked up at her gauging her expression as she asked. She did in fact seem genuine in wanting to know. "Yes, all the time." I told her still showing her enjoyment from her efforts on my cock.

"Interesting." Is all she said as she slid her head back down and started licking and sucking my balls while she continued to jerk my cock. Within minutes, she inserted my dick into her mouth and went down as far as she could trying to reach my balls with her tongue but stifled by the cock that was in her mouth.

She went down deep throating and coming back up a few times before she started using her hand to do that and just gliding her mouth up and down. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me. Gently pushing her head down when it was time and releasing when she rose back.

With the new thought of her knowing my darkest fantasy and the very excellent blowjob I was presently receiving it did not take me long to climax. I nudged her head to let her know of my impending eruption but that just caused her to quicken. I came with vocal moans and slight screams as she drank down all of my cum.

She lifted up licking whatever cum that didn't go down her throat and smiled at me. "Good to know... very interesting" she said as she got up from her knees and returned to getting dressed.

jawanaut
jawanaut
197 Followers