Urges: Nomi and Amethyst

Story Info
Two friends become close on a trip.
2.5k words
4.11
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are (barely) legal adults ;)

***

Nomi sits on the bed, body lightly shaking, veritably singing with desire as she watches Amethyst dig through her bag for her bikini. Utterly pussy drunk, she can't help but stare and question herself, "Does Amy notice? Does she see me looking? What does she think? Is this weird?"

Her breath catches imperceptibly as Amy begins to lift off her top. Eyes lured by the thin belly rising from the hips of her jeans, she notes and melts at the fine dark strip of happy trail leading up her beautifully curved stomach. The shirt rises and Nomi's nipples tingle as she sees soft thin ribs and the bra covering Amy's small round breasts.

"How do they taste? God, I wish I could feel them." In the mind she sees herself squeeze them, gently flick Amy's tiny nipple and watch her light frame bend.

This kind of thinking isn't really allowed in the hometown of Nomi and Amethyst. A mid-west, shithole surrounded by more neighboring shitholes, it's the sort of place where, "Darks best be outta' town by nightfall. Don't bring you queer 'round here. You're an atheist, oh let me pray for you!" sums the limits of colloquial human understanding.

Were they trapped in their hometown this trip, perhaps that dark aura would have stalled their ignition but they are 2 hours away, in a "big-city" hotel, competing in their tech competition together, sharing meals, laughter and time together and a motel room. For 48 ethereal hours Nomi and Amethyst have been side by side but the drawing started months ago.

Nomi and Amy were pulled toward each during their first class together at a 2 year, post high school tech program teaching graphic design. Amy was an intelligent, gothic-styled, Native American princess. Utterly beautiful to Nomi with her ass-length black, straight hair, tall ultra-thin frame and pale-milky skin. Her quick wit, her calm aura, her choice in music..it was instant friendship and the seed of something deeper. They spent a lot of time together in class until the day Amy invited Nomi over after. From there it became concerts, bedroom hangouts, nights in the park, nights spent just existing together as two beautiful souls drifting through their dejected, broken, homescape, spreading youthful light and sometimes a little chaos

Growing close as friends, time progressed and Nomi began to feel things: electric arcs from Amy's errant touch on her skin, excitement when Amy shared secrets with her, thoughts of her often in the mind, the increasing tickle she felt in her flower whenever Amy sat near her. Still it never occurred to Nomi, being trapped still in that stagnant landscape, that she might be falling for her friend.

The proximity of this competition trip, catalyzing months of longing, has Nomi's primal instincts screaming, "This girl is right next to you! Naked!!". She cannot deny these urges are real, yet feels none of the expected resistance or regret. It never occurs to her to feel bad about it. It is pure. She has purely fallen a bit in love with her friend and undeniably, instinctively in lust with her.

Nomi finally notices her own staring when Amy turns her back to unsnap her bra. "God, I hope I didn't freak her out. She's undressed in front of me before. Shit. Do something so you don't look like an asshole!". She stands up and pushes play on the portable stereo they brought

As the music starts Nomi begins looking through her own bag, trying decide which bikini Amy would like the most.

"What are you gonna wear?" Amy asks as she turns around, bikini top in place and unsnaps her pants.

"This one, I think" Nomi holds it up for Amy, face a little flush from the staring fiasco.

"I love that one." Amy says smiling, looking directly into Nomi's eyes as she unzips her pants and drops them to the floor. Smiling nervously back, both embarrassed and hopeful, Nomi starts to undress facing Amy, trying to be more subtle. Incapable of any smooth display she clumsily undresses, eyes attending as Amy unveils her trim black thatch. Thumbs hooked in the hips of her panties, Amy slides them slowly down her milky legs.

Nomi's looks away, face pasted with a smile and tries to gather herself, then attempting to be suave, puts on her own bikini. Amy watches, smile never changing. Nomi begins to wonder if she's aware, maybe playing with her. "Or maybe the show wasn't good. Shit, what if she doesn't like girls..."

Amy grabs her towel bag and slides on her flips "You ready?"

"Hell yes." Nomi smiles at her. "Let's go swimming".

They walk to the elevator: two eighteen year old beauties in bikinis both gorgeous but distinctly different. While both have light milky skin, Nomi's is a little darker with freckles sprinkled across it. Her light brown, almost blonde, ear length hair (sometimes she spikes it) contrasts with Amethyst's long, straight midnight locks. Nomi is short, lean and curvy a dainty 5'2 to Amy's 5'7 model-esque frame. The range of their combined beauty catches the eyes of everything with a pulse as they walk through the hotel lobby and into the large indoor section of the pool.

Looking around for a place to set their stuff, they giggle and whisper to each other, noticing probably 5 or 6 'over 50's' men eyeing their young supple flesh and waiting to see where they'll sit.

"Let's make a run for it!" Amy half whispers. They throw their towels and bags by the wall and dive into the heated water. Side by side, they swim under the plastic gate and into the outdoor section of the pool. As they float to a private edge of the massive steaming pool Nomi is overtaken.

It's December in Tulsa, Ok. Overcast sky, no sunlight in this afternoon. Dirty, gray snowfall piled against the hotel fence gives contrast to the tiny, pristine flakes falling slowly from above. As her back touches the pool wall, Nomi looks up in sheer transportment feeling the delicious contrast between hot water and cold air. She watches the delicate flakes fall, opening her mouth to catch a taste. In the water she feels Amy's smooth thigh gently brush hers.

She looks back to earth and sees Amy, smiling warmly at her, fallen white flakes in the midnight magic of her hair, and feels the overpowering urge to kiss her. Instead she takes Amy's hand and holds it underwater in a hardwired natural instinct to hide their feminine affection. Their fingers twine and caress sending aching need through Nomi's body. One-thousand delicious shocks shoot through her as Amy sends her signals through finger tips. They float closely caressing one another under the water, their beautiful secret touches sending waves of longing, silently through the pool.

Gliding and touching hidden under the water, they happen on two closely placed pool jets. They smile at each other and in silent union lean in letting the water flow past their flowers, watching each wave of hidden pleasure engulf the other. Amy's hand grips Nomi's tightly and Nomi shelters her from view watching every moment as Amy takes her orgasmic pleasure. Amy leans back into Nomi and strokes her face gently then turns over and faces her donning a wicked grin. She presses Nomi gently towards her jet and positions to hide her. Just as Nomi begins to shut her eyes and feel, their friend Rick walks up.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doing tonight?"

Nomi jumps and opens her eyes, mortified, hoping he hasn't seen. If he has, he kindly remains silent. "I got a little sumpin' sumpin' for the motel room if you wanna share! Come on, lets hit it!" He indicates to a bag of weed in his pocket. Having no more 'moment' to speak of and knowing Amy's affinity for the sweet mary, Nomi agrees. They swim together for the plastic gate as Rick finds his own way in.

Swimming to the edge Nomi's heart pounds with excitement and nerves. The connection is made and it flows both ways. Still, that bit of doubt lingers that it was just a bit of fun for Amy. As they reach the poolside, Amy avoids the ladder. She looks Nomi in eyes. "Help me out?" She asks sweetly. Nomi's doubt is quickly rested as she rubs her hands up Amy's thighs before lifting her light body from the water.

"There you are. C'mon, lets party!" Rick exclaims giving Nomi a hand out of the pool. The three walk over and pick up the girls' bags and towels. Even covered, they are pulling in a number of looks from the men in the pool lounge. Amy leads the way to the lobby. Nomi catches Rick watching her from behind and thinks "Not tonight buddy. That girl is Mine."

As the three reach the room their laughter fills the hall. Some joke Rick told in the elevator. Nomi laughs along oblivious to the ruminations of Rick. She has singular sight tonight. They unlock the door and walk in. Nomi goes straight for the music while Amy goes to change in the bathroom. Rick walks to the room table and begins rolling a J. Amy emerges from the bathroom in a long open-sleeved tank, panties and her bra. "Like something you'd want to wake up to.." Nomi smiles and heads to the bathroom to change.

When she emerges Rick and Amy are already sharing the first joint. She sits at the table and takes a hit. "Not bad." She says to Rick who considers it an invitation to recount his acquiring of the weed. Both Nomi and Amy nod and laugh as he tells his story while Nomi's hand finds it's way to Amy's under the table again. "So little, but it feels like so much. I want her. I want her so bad. Does she want me this way?"

As the hour passes, Rick still doing most of the talking, the girls share their secret connecting as best they can. Limited to fairly chaste extremities, they express no less passionately what they'd prefer to do in more intimate areas. Suddenly Amy twinges and Nomi realizes Rick is touching her thigh. Amy discretely moves his hand. She looks at him coyly through his hazed eyes and asks, "Hey Ricky. You were so smooth getting us this green. You're like, a Vice Superhero." His face lights up though he keeps his rejected hand in his lap. "I wonder if maybe you could use your talents to score us some booze. You can talk anyone into anything if you wanted! Bet the guy you got smoke from knows someone. If I had a drink I could really loosen up, you know?"

Nomi watches with veiled humor as the dim bulb brightens a little in Rick's head. "Oh I can do that! No doubt. Just give me like half an hour. An hour tops!" He jumps up and grabs his coat, knocking over the chair in his sloppy haste. The girls giggle as he lets a laugh and rights it. "I'll be right back with some stash! Don't go anywhere!" He throws them a wink and rushes out the door to hunt his snipe.

Now alone together, Nomi's mind chokes. She can't think of a single thing to say, only many things to do and none of them a right first move. She sits nervously silent at the table as Amy stands up and turns out the bright overhead light, leaving just the lamp aglow. She walks to the full length windows and draws the curtains shut. Nomi stands, heart racing.

Then comes her beauty, dark-haired princess walking slowly and calmly toward her till they are standing face to face. Nomi reaches up and brushes back a dark lock of Amy's hair. As her hand touches skin her mouth moves forward. In pure driven instinct Nomi reaches for Amy's soft lips. Tasting her, she presses hungrily, greedily into her mouth. Magnetic force: they are kissing, groping, pressing desperately, two sensual forces of nature releasing into one another what has been held in the hours, days, months of waiting.

Wrapped together Amy stumbles them to the bed. Before her tiny bottom can bounce on the sheets, Nomi slides off her top and reaches clumsily for the bra clasp. Slipping twice, she unsnaps the bra. Pulling it free she presses Amy back on the bed, finally leaning in to taste her tiny nipples. First licking slowly, teasing, holding her weight above Amy's body Nomi leans breathing warmth on her pert nipples, then slowly mouths her breast and begins to suckle. Her hand runs across Amy's side, massaging and grasping her shoulders, then neck, sliding back down to her soft belly and hips.

As Nomi spreads pleasure through Amy's body, her soft cries are music to the soul, a testament that though it is her first time, she's doing something right. She glides between each breast softly tasting the milk of this pale flower. Her mouth moves up to Amy's neck and again she feels fire light her body. She sends the raging passion back into her lover with lowering kisses and strokes down her neck and belly, hands now gripping firmly in need. Before she is past the ribs she feels Amy reach down pull off her panties.

Nomi absorbs the heated pleasure radiating from Amy, intoxicating her as she moves slowly but directly toward Amy's beautiful black thatch. Hands caressing Amy's sides she slowly kisses Amy's hips, thighs, till she reaches the cleft. Nomi pauses again spreading warmth on Amy's hidden bud. Amy's body shivers, her pussy pressing forward. Nomi flicks out her tongue and begins to slide it around Amy's outer petals, watching her squirm and sigh at the teasing. Nomi looks up at Amy with a devlish smile. Amy's eyes wrenched with lust and exertion, smile back at her as she wraps her fingers through Nomi's hair and presses her to business.

Nomi's tongue seeks out the little bud and begins to suck. Amy arches and presses into Nomi's hungry mouth. Sucking, licking, probing her tongue as far as Amy's open flower will allow she feels her own need screaming to be poured into this beautiful vessel until it overflows. Nomi reaches up and teases Amy's nipples as she sucks a fast greedy rythum on her bud. Suddenly Amy is convulsing, crying out. The exstacy overriding all awareness Nomi is struck powerfully, unexpectedly by the rush of Amy's cum into her mouth. Suprised but no less engaged, Nomi drinks from Amy's fall and swallows the precious liquid as it squirts from her winking flower.

Kissing, licking and gently cleaning the mess on Amy's beautiful pussy, she feels hands reach down and pull her up. Amy pulls her into her arms and cradles her, limp body still moving in the aftershocks. No words yet exchanged, Nomi looks into her eyes and smiles at her adoringly. "I love you." She thinks in her head.

Amy leans in and gives her a slow passionate kiss as if in reply to the silent declaration. Nomi feels a tug on her shirt as Amy whispers, "You're not even naked yet. I think it's your turn now." and gives her ear a little nibble. Nomi sighs as Amy playfully lifts her shirt, revealing Nomi's bare breasts. Amy caresses her skin as one-thousand tiny bolts pleasantly shock and tickle her, stoking the fire. The waiting is finally over.