Urges of an Expectant Mother

Story Info
From chocolate to sex, she can't quench the desires.
997 words
3.84
401.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

Here I sit in the sun light just waiting, hoping this baby comes today. I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant, now that seems so long ago. I know it's just my hormones but that doesn't make it any easier, if I don't have this baby today I'm afraid I might go crazy. The physical aspects of my pregnancy have not bothered me as much as these incessant cravings I keep getting. I can't get enough sex and I can't get enough chocolate, the other night I dipped my boyfriend's dick in Heresy's syrup. I know it's embarrassing to admit but I had the biggest orgasm in months last week as Robbie ate me I lay on my back enjoying a candy bar.

I'm so big now I can't seem to find a comfortable position to have sex but that doesn't stop me from wanting it, no from needing it. Right now doggy style is about the only way I can do it. It is so disgusting to look at my huge belly hanging down as my Robbie steps up behind me to slip it in me. Even my breasts, biggest they ever been are starting to disgust me as they look and feel like giant milk bags, although Robb says he loves them.

What kind of a mother am I going to be if I can't control my own cravings? A thought will pop into my head and soon I have to have whatever it is. My friend Sharon stopped by last weekend on the way home from her softball game. She knows how I've been, so she brought a coffeecake with her for us to enjoy. As I devoured the cake she told me she should run home, as she was all sweaty and stinky from the game. I thought about the scent of a woman all sweaty and I wondered how she smelled between her legs. As we sat there, I couldn't get that thought out of my head and soon there was nothing I wanted more than to be with my friend. I mean she's a softball player she has to be gay, right? So, all I had to do was to get her into my bedroom and the rest would come easy. When she got up to leave, I knew I had to make my move, so I stood up, waddled over to her and kissed her on the lips.

Turns out Sharon is not a lesbian softball player, she is just a woman who likes to play softball. Rejected, I fell apart and began sobbing on her shoulder as I apologized over and over. I begged her not to be mad at me and not to leave. She saw the shape I was in, so she said I should lie down and she would help me into my bedroom. She sat with me as I lie down and once again, I apologized and tried to explain I just had this sudden urge to kiss her but I didn't say where on her body I wanted to place those kisses. I unbuttoned my blouse telling Sharon that I had to take my bra off as it was so uncomfortable lying down with it on. I left my blouse on and just slipped the straps out and down my long sleeve.

Sharon told me that with my bra off she could really see how large my breasts had grown. Unconsciously I began to rub my nipples as I told her how sensitive they had become. She said that her breasts were always sensitive and wondered what would happen to them if she became pregnant. I put my finger on her nipple already aroused and sticking out from her bra and jersey. I told her this was what felt the best and I slowly rubbed just the tip of her nipple. She moaned softly and when she didn't try to stop me I reached up under her jersey and took her nipple with my thumb and finger.

I can't say how it happened but all of sudden we were making out as we felt each other's chests. I achieved my first orgasm when she put my nipple between her lips. I told her, no, I commanded her to take off her top, and as she did, I pushed my blouse open to expose my breasts to her. We now rubbed our nipples together as we went back to making out. I was so turned on; I knew I had to have her now, no matter what she thought. I pushed her on her back then I sat up so I could peel off her uniform pants. Now naked and lying on her back I told her what I was going to do. All she said was yes, yes, as she spread her legs apart to expose her sex to me.

I devoured her as a starving woman and I couldn't get enough of her. I had her juices all over my face and even running down my chest but I just kept going. As for Sharon, I have no idea how many orgasms she had as I kept eating her even after she begged me to stop. Finally, when she couldn't stand it any longer she pushed my head away so I lie back down beside her. She told me she could smell herself on my face and I asked her if it was sexy. Her answer was to lick my face all over and then we went back to making out.

I am praying for the baby to come today, and to no longer to be pregnant. I just know once the baby is here all these cravings and urges will ease and I can go back to normal. That is except for Sharon I know that urge will not go away as I know I won't be giving up her or her body.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers