Urstain Finds Love in Lonely Atoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached to caress his cheek, console him and tell him of her undying love. But he grabbed her fingers slicing his hand.

"No I mean it. I have to know the two of you have a chance and that I won't be a problem for you. Promise me. Promise me now."

He was hurting her fingers but it was his own blood running freely down his arm. His eyes were filled with tears and there would be no softness there until she promised. "I promise, my love. For our child and you, I promise. Everything is going to be all right. My life is yours now, but I promise, if that is what you want me to do." She held his bleeding hand to her breasts and pulled his resisting head to her. There was not this much love in her entire village.

About eight the next morning, Urstain scrambled frantically for the shore and pounded the alarm bell with the end of a piece of rebar. In minutes, Sla surfaced, "What's wrong?"

"There is a ship on the horizon. I think it is pirates. They are really bad and mean men. Kiss me, then dive to your village and stay there for at least two days. Don't come back for any reason. Including, the bell. If they see you they will not stop unless they capture you or kill you. A real mermaid is worth a fortune to them and they would kill for much less."

"Will they hurt you?"

"Our house will be a curiosity. They will have many questions. If they do not speak my language I can say anything and maybe get away with it. Except for the boat, we have nothing they want. They can have the boat. But they cannot see you. Leave now, Beautiful; protect our baby. Have faith in your husband. Try to find out what junior will look like."

The smile and joke at the end, did nothing to quell Sla's fears. She watched Urstain heading for "The Maria" and reluctantly did as her husband and lover asked.

The old schooner had seen better days; it had been in a recent fight and was taking on water. The crew looked tired and dirty from trying to keep her afloat. They were all armed. There was no hope on the language angle. Urstain was already being hailed in English.

"Hey, nice boat friend."

"I haven't seen a person in months. Come aboard, I have fresh water, I'll show you around."

On board, the five new comers made sure Urstain was alone and had no firearms. Even mean guys appreciate good water. "What you doing way out here all by yourself?"

"The university canceled the funding on my porpoise project. Said there was no practical value. I just can't quit yet. Going to have to quit soon. I'm out of everything except fish. Plenty of that."

"Know what you mean. We would all kill for a steak. Look man, you're a scientist. How come you don't have books, papers and computers?"

Urstain, pulled off a great laugh. "Where were you and your guns when I needed you. They sent a seaplane. Took all their stuff and what they said they had paid for. Left me a weather radio, GPS, sailing maps, compass, my clothes and my boat. Come on I'll show you my cages and test area on the atoll."

The boss, pulled his gun pointed it at me and said, "No we don't want to go to the atoll and see you damned cages. We're taking the boat. Sit quietly in the galley and maybe you'll live."

He barked more orders, "Get everything of value, the food, water, ammo and all we'll need on board. Move your asses; we have two cutters looking for us. This rig will out sail them all."

After about two hours, they seemed ready to deal with Urstain, "Get your ass up here college boy. You swim for the reef and you can live."

Just then there was an astonished cry, "It's a fucking mermaid!"

The entire group ran to port and they all saw Sla. She flipped and headed down just as boss man raised his pistol to fire. Urstain charged grabbing the man and tumbling over board. On the way, two more shots were fired, ripping into him.

Only semi-conscious Urstain floated and watched as the boss was pulled back aboard. There was a lot of excited chatter and they started learning how to set sail. The auxiliary fired up and "The Maria" turned about.

Urstain could still see "The Maria" and the men struggling with the modern automated sails, when Sla surfaced next to him, she was in a pool of his blood and was crying. He had set the egg timer and had to tell this delicate gentle creature what he had done, before he passed out.

"Sla, listen to me. I am doing a horrible thing. Don't remember me by just this."

She was struggling to listen, pull him to shore, hold his blood in his stomach and cry all at the same time.

"I love you more than live. You have our child. I had to protect you both. Those men would come back and stop at nothing to capture you or someone from your village. In a few minutes the ship will blow up into tiny pieces and sharks will finish off the men. You and your village will have nothing to fear."

Urstain did not hear the explosion or feel Sla push him onto the reef. He was unconscious and bleeding. He would be dead in an hour. There was no hospital for medical personnel out here. He didn't even know Sla dove swimming frantically for the morph's home.

She was crying so hard the old wrinkled almost merman had to fight to understand, "I am Sla, my husband is a man."

"I know who you are young woman. I have heard many stories. You are carrying his child. Why have you come to me?"

"Please, please help us. He is dying on the reef above us. He is good, I love him I don't want him to die."

"What can I do? I am an old man. Not even one of your kind."

In between sobs, Sla kept pleading, "I don't know. No one else will even look on a human. Please, come. Please. Please, don't let him die."

The old morph swam as fast as he could, trying to stay up with the excited young mermaid. Curiosity and boredom made him go. He had lived a hundred times always afraid to die; now age and fatigue had taken his fear away. His lives had been filled with concern for himself. They had been filled with too much anger, too much sorrow, too much pain, too much hopelessness. His one regret was that he held a good soul once but passed it on from fear. He had looked but could not find another and gave up centuries ago. He had decided not to morph again, just wait and let his life run out into nothingness.

Urstain was conscious but barely alive when they surfaced next to him. He recognized the morph instantly. With a dying bloody hand he reached out, touched Sla's belly and asked the tired, old morph, "Please tell me, what will our son be like?"

He had never felt true love, been loved or even seen it before. This man had no anger, did not beg for life, try to possess a mermaid or have any fear for himself. He decided to answer the man's question, "He will be able to live in the water or spend half this time on land. He will have ears and be able to hear and speak like you or in his head like his mother. His fingers and toes will be long and webbed. He will have big eyes and green skin like his mother and a massive kind heart and dark long hair like his father."

Urstain sighed, "Thank you." He turned his toward Sla said, "I love you." Then his last breath escaped from his chest.

Sla's tears were falling on the morphs arms and into the water. She was asking for everything from him. She had no malice; she was filled with love and only wanted her lover. Her heart pleaded one last time, "Please help him."

The morph touched the tears running down her cheeks and laid a hand on her swollen belly. The little one knew the game and kicked. The old man/fish felt his eyes well up. He had some strange new feelings; he was caring for the mermaid. He reached out took Urstain's body and slipped into the water. Sla was frozen in place. She had nowhere she wanted to go. Crying she swam to the house Urstain had built her and slipped onto their bed. She lay still, cried quietly and felt their baby move inside her.

By midnight under the full moon there were no more tears. Just emptiness. She felt someone watching her from afar. She thought she heard her name. It didn't matter it was in her head not like the vibrations Urstain spoke. She rolled into the water and allowed herself to sink into the lagoon. Again, she heard her name. The call was urgent and louder.

He used to talk about feeling crazy, hearing and seeing things. Maybe she was going crazy now. The voice called, "Sla, I'm almost there. Wait."

She surfaced but saw nothing in the moonlight. No Urstain walking toward her to play their game with her stomach. No playful man who never tired of kissing her and making love with her. Again, "Sla, I'm here now. I'm like you. Sink down to me."

If only a last fantasy, she closed her eyes and slipped below the surface. Arms went around her; lips kissed her; she struggled and cut her lip against a tooth, tasting her own blood. The strong body moved her easily through the water and laughed. It was Urstain's laugh his spirit, his soul. She opened her eyes as she was brought back to the surface.

It could not be, but he was there. His long hair wet. He spun in the water and something slapped her ass. He dove and jumped over her. He was a merman. There were no more morphs in the world, just her wonderful healthy playful husband. This time she giggled when he flipped and slapped her ass with his flukes. He pulled her deep into the center of the atoll. Her mind filled with his thoughts, "I want to use my new body to make love to my lovely pregnant wife. You don't have to hold back now. We can dive and you can cum and cum. I'm as strong as you and you won't have to stop to save me. Loose yourself in me, as I have lost myself in you. I can take care of you, now."

Urstain entered her, rubbed her clit and kissed her deeply. He was wrapped around her and she was diving deeper and deeper. She had a million questions but they would have to wait. Her first climax with a merman was building.

He twisted and slid his shaft along her clit and rubbed he head of his cock on her magic spot. "I have a new body, my love. No bite marks, yet. I give it to you my love. When you are ready, let me feel your lovely mouth and I will cum with you."

They dove deeper, spinning and twirling together. Sla's body trembled. She held him tighter and brought her lips to his shoulder. She bit when she came, tasted Urstain's blood and dreamed of their lifetime together.

12