The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Ursula paused, looking up at her father, then said, "I didn't really think about that."

"No matter," Reginald replied. "You make me happy, and I want to make you happy. For as long as we can." He then stood up at the side of the bed and took his pussy-juice coated cock in hand. "Roll over here, Ursi," he told her.

Ursula rolled onto her belly and let her feet drop to the floor. She was now bent across the side of her bed, in a position very much like the one she had taken up the first time she'd been taken by her father. That time had been across the arm of the sofa in the living room of his home.

Reginald leaned across his daughter's round buttocks and pressed his cock between her thick thighs. He found her wet slot and pushed inward. "Oh, Daddy," Ursula sighed into the bedsheet, now bundled up beneath her head. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me like you used to fuck Mommy!" It was the very words she had used that first night, and on many occasions after.

Reginald pressed his hands into the small of his daughter's back and began to rock his hips. His fat cock worked Ursula's pussy wider as he gathered speed. She was grunting with every thrust of big dick into her mature pussy. He loved listening to his daughter grunting while he fucked her. It was music to his ears.

Reginald took firm hold of Ursula's fat ass and began to drive into her hard and fast. She reached back to caress his hip, still grunting into the bedsheets. Her body bounced on the mattress, which squeaked and croaked beneath her. Reginald was also grunting, as his body began to jerk. His cock pulsed inside Ursula, and a moment later he was once again cumming inside his own daughter's vagina.

"Oh, god, Ursi! Ursi! I love you, Baby-bear!" he groaned, a hint of apology always in his words as his orgasm flowed through him and into her. "I'm so sorry, Ursi. I love you. I love you."

"Oh, Daddy, I love you, too," she sighed into the bedsheets. "I love you, Daddy. Please, never stop fucking me, Daddy-bear. I'll always love you. I love making love to you, Daddy-bear," she purred as he slipped from her, his aged cock withering quickly after climax, as it always did.

Ursula panted for breath, still draped across the edge of her bed, as Reginald staggered around the foot to the door. He unlocked it and went out, headed for the bathroom. Ursula hoped that Freddy wasn't home. Seeing his grandfather walking naked from her room would be difficult for her to explain, especially with she herself bent across the bed, naked, with thick white cum dripping out of her pussy.

Ursula rolled onto the bed and pulled the sheet across her naked body. She reached for a pack of cigarettes she kept in her nightstand and lit up. Down the hall, the shower kicked on, and she knew her father would be a few minutes.

= = = = = = = =

"Jeez, Freddy! Your mom just fucked your grandpa!"

Freddy Killibrew was aware of what he and Tim had just witnesses. Months ago, Freddy had secretly drilled a small hole in the back of his closet. That back wall ran along his mother's bedroom, where her dresser stood. The hole was hidden by a framed picture, which he had also poked a hole through. At first, Freddy would just spy on his mother. When he knew her to be getting dressed or changed, he would sneak a peek at her. Sometimes, he might give himself a quick jerk watching her. On rare occasions, Freddy was treated to his mom masturbating.

"I wonder how long they've been fucking," Tim asked.

Freddy elbowed his friend, who stood beside him at the desk, looking over his shoulder at the screen of Freddy's lap-top. It had been at Tim's suggestion that Freddy buy a small camera and place it at the hole. With Tim's help, Freddy had set up a program to record the video as well as watch it real-time.

"Be quiet, dude," Freddy told his friend. "Mom's still in there."

Freddy had watched his mom and grandpa have sex several times over the past few years. At first, he had been shocked, and even angered by his discovery. Still, he couldn't bring himself to confront them, since he'd have to give up his own secrets in doing so. Besides, Freddy found that he enjoyed watching his mother have sex with her father. It made it clear to Freddy that she possibly would be open to another incestuous relationship, with him.

"Damn, that was fun!" Tim added. "I'd like to have a hot mom like that who could ride my dick to orgasm."

"You've got a hot mom who likes to ride your dick to orgasm, Dumb-ass," Randy replied. "I've seen it, remember?"

Tim grinned and replied, "Oh, right." Tim had been having sex with his mother Annie for over a year, and had taken to secretly filming it as well. Freddy wasn't the only one of Tim's friends to have seen the video collection, either.

"What I mean is, your mom is thick and moans a lot and really gets into it," Tim said. "My mom is skinny and sometimes just lays there while I fuck her. It's like she isn't getting into it or something."

"Maybe it's because you've got a small dick, ever think about that?" Freddy kidded. "Maybe she'd rock your world if you had a dick like my grandpa. Maybe we should try and get your mom together with my grandpa!" He added.

"And while my mom is doing your grandpa," Tim summed up, "you'll be free to comfort your mom, with your own pathetic little dick."

"What-ever, Tim. Last time I checked, Johnny's mom likes my "pathetic little dick"."

"Johnny's mom would like any little dick, since his dad isn't able to get it up anymore."

Freddy gave his friend a dirty look. "Not cool, dude. Not cool." He shut down his lap-top then and told Tim, "We'd better get going, before Mom wonders how long we've been here."

= = = = = = = =

Ursula heard her father finish up his shower and a few minutes later he returned to her bedroom. She covered up, again in fear that her son may come home at any time. Reginald stepped up and leaned over to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"I cherish these times with you, Ursi," he told her. "I want you to be happy. I do my best, but Ursula, you've got to get out. Find yourself a lover at least. Someone your own age. Someone who will make you happy for many years to come."

"You make me happy, Daddy," she replied. "You and Freddy. You're the only men I want or need in my life."

Reginald began pulling on his clothing and gave her a lingering, thoughtful look. Finally, as he pulled on his undershirt, he asked, "Have you ever notice how Freddy looks at you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked in reply, propping herself up on her elbows as she did. The sheet fell below her breasts, drawing her father's eye to them enticingly.

"Does he have a girl-friend in his life?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. At least, he hasn't told me about one. Why do you ask?"

Reginald sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his boots on. "I was just wondering, seeing as how I saw him leaving the Regal Hi-Way Motel a couple of nights ago. I thought it strange, is all. I wondered if he went there to meet a girl, or a woman."

Ursula shook her head. "I don't think Freddy would do that. Why should he?"

"No reason, I guess." Reginald turned and looked at her deeply again. "I think you are a beautiful, and sexy, woman. And I think Freddy does as well. I've seen it in the way he looks at you sometimes. And he's a virile young man now. He's almost 20. It would be natural for him to have feelings for his mother, especially if she wasn't attached to anyone. It is in a young man's nature to want to please his mother, and as he gets older, to want to have her as his own. I think Freddy's got his eyes on you, Panda-poo." Her father punctuated that thought with a quick kiss, and he was up, heading for the door.

"I'll see you Friday night," he added as he headed down the hallway, totally unaware that what he had just told his daughter had been recorded on Freddy's lap-top, through the spy-camera's microphone.

Ursula was stunned by what her father had told her, and yet she began to understand the things she'd seen out of Freddy over the past few months. It began to make sense to her, even as she realized that her feelings for her own father very well could be echoed in her own son's feelings for her.

"This is entirely too much for me to think about, right now," she said to the empty room around her. She had already heard the front door bang closed, and now alone, she rolled out of her bed and headed for the bathroom, still naked, for a quick shower of her own. She had just over half an hour until her evening class started, and with what her father had planted in her mind, she knew she'd have a hard time concentrating on anything else.

Her father's words continued to echo in her head until she was finally able to clear them out and turn her full attention to the task at hand, in front of her class of seven young and mature adults, looking to continue their education and make a better life for themselves.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12