The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Ursula reached for her son and said, "Kiss me." Freddy lay belly down, angled to his mother, and let her pull his mouth to hers. They kissed deeply, until her hands started running down his naked back to grab his ass. When their lips parted, she huffed, "Make love to me, Freddy. Make love to your old mother. Give me your manhood."

Freddy rose and maneuvered between her legs as she parted them. He was so much taller than her that when he moved up her body to position himself outside her vagina, her face was beneath his chest. Ursula reached between their bodies and took hold of her son's cock. She pulled him forward until she could feel his knob against her labia. Up and down she stroked herself with her son's dick, enjoying the sinful excitement that continued to build within her chest.

When he felt the wetness of her pussy on his cock, Freddy almost lost control. He realized that he was breathing fast and shallow, and if he didn't relax, he'd pass out. He was entirely too excited by what was about to happen that he almost missed the moment it did. His mother reached out to grab hold of his butt with one hand while taking careful aim with the other, and pulled her son to her. Freddy's cock plunged easily into her well-lubricated vagina.

"Oooohhh, Freddddyyyyy!" she moaned as he entered her. Her vaginal walls spread wide to allow for his entry, and her belly trembled from the heat of his manhood within her. "Aaaahhhh!" She came. Her entire body vibrated as her pussy exploded around Freddy's dick, coating him with her cream. "Oooohhh, yeeeesssssss!"

Freddy plunged into his mother, and knew that he was in no condition to prolong anything. Her pussy was vibrating, sending ripples of electric-like jolts up his spine. His balls were already aching by the time he felt them press into her pubic hair. He dropped his head to look at her face, and saw her mouth opened wide, her eyes tightly shut, and her naked body beneath his, joined at the crotch. He pulled back and then rammed home once again. Freddy began to fuck his mother then, hard, deep, and with passion. He wouldn't last long at all.

Ursula knew she was getting fucked by her son, but that was about all she knew. Her mind spun as her body tingled. Her breasts jiggled heavily to either side of her chest. She could feel his flesh in her hands, and in her vagina. She felt his warm breath on her face, and a moment later his seed was warming her belly.

"Oooohhh, goooddddd!" Freddy groaned as his cock erupted within his mother's body. His cock throbbed and his semen spit, coating her womb with incestuous seed. For a moment, he worried that he would impregnate her, but remembered that she could never again have children. That thought alone drove him to start pounding his cock harder into her.

"Ooohh, Freddyyyy! Uuunnggghh! Uuunnggghh! Aaahhh!" Ursula grunted, taking her son's hard thrusts. The bed bounced and she felt her next orgasm already building, even as her son's semen continued to flow into her. Her feet came up and she wrapped her legs tight around her son's waist, holding him tight to her, even as he continued to thrust and jab into her groin with his hips. Her arms were around his torso and she held tight to him, feeling the desire to never let him go. Freddy was her son, and now he was also her lover. She didn't want to share him with anyone, ever.

"Oooohhh, Freddy! Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!" she panted, repeatedly, until he had finally collapsed atop her, smothering her with his hot, sweaty body. "Ooohh, Freddy! I love you, Freddy! Thank you! Oh, thank you! I love you!"

Still panting heavily himself, Freddy finally lifted from his mother's body and rolled to the side, away from the camera hidden in the wall above her dresser. He settled onto his side, and then pushed her to hers, facing away from him, and towards the camera. He draped an arm across her and snuggled up tight behind his mother. His limp, drenched cock pushed against her soft ass flesh and he reached for a heavy breast. He cupped her tit, bringing a soft moan of enjoyment from her lips as she began to relax. Both of them still trembled from the overwhelming excitement of what they had just shared. Freddy let his head drop into the pillow and felt sleep overtake him.

***

"Oh, man! I can't believe you finally got to fuck your mother!" Tim laughed. He sat at his desk in his bedroom, watching the last minutes of the video Freddy had made on his lap top computer. "Jesus, man! My dick's hard right now!"

Freddy took a cautionary step back from his friend before replying, "Well, Dude. Your mom's downstairs right now. Why don't you grab a piece?"

Tim looked back at Freddy with a wide grin on his face. "I just might, after you leave."

"If I've got to leave, then you've got to make sure I get a copy of it." Freddy reached past his friend and ejected the thumb-drive from the lap-top. Tim pulled open a drawer in his desk and removed a thumb-drive of his own.

Handing it to Freddy, Tim said, "Two more. The last is from two days ago."

"Man, I can't believe you get away with this." Freddy looked at the drive in his hand, as if seeing the video's Tim had made of his mother and him having sex in it. "How many cameras have you got around here, anyway?"

Tim was up and heading for his bedroom door. "Four. Two in her bedroom, one in the living room, and one right here." He reached up and tapped the A/C vent above his bedroom door. "I plan to get at least one more with my paycheck next week," he added. "Probably put it in the bathroom, just so I can watch her play with herself in the tub." Tim grinned wickedly at the idea.

Freddy shook his head, smiling in disbelief. Tim then added, "I've got Eric hooked up, and David's been working with Randy Hayworth and Andy McCoy. It won't be long before we have ourselves a serious library of sin!" Tim was grinning from ear to ear. "I know a guy who could set us up a web site where we could make money showing the sex flicks we've been making. Hidden camera amateur stuff is the biggest shit on the internet these days."

"I don't know," Freddy moaned. "I don't know if I want people I don't know watching my mom fuck her dad on video. What if we get caught?"

"Hey, don't worry," Tim laughed. "If you don't want in, you don't have to be. I think we'll get plenty from other guys. That doesn't mean I still don't want to see more from you."

Tim pulled open his bedroom door, just as his mother called him to dinner. "I'll think about it," Freddy said on his way out. "We'll see."

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers