Us

Story Info
Husband and wife renew their relationship.
2.6k words
3.65
57.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
520 Followers

Bad habits are hard enough to break on your own, but when friends or acquaintances encourage more activity it's even harder. After I took Donna home from the Dark Horse, we bathed together and I comforted my wife for the entire weekend. We made love several times and each time it was just us: man and wife rekindling the fires that brought us together in the first place.

That Monday, Donna called me at work to let me know that Master Black had returned the signed agreement that empowered Donna to cuckold me. I had already forgotten about it but now I wondered why the ass hole sent it to her when I told him to return it to me. That afternoon, the memories came back to haunt me and by 2 pm my mind was reeling with so much insecurity that I had to go home, hold the letter in my own hands and burn it.

The agreement was delivered to my residence in a plain white envelope. It was the original copy with my signature below Donna's. A post it note attached in the upper left corner simply stated, if you change your mind slut, you know how to find me.

So simple and yet so powerful were these words. When I looked at Donna she was looking at me. She was dressed in a cotton-terry robe. Her left arm was folded across her body and propping the elbow of her right arm. Her right hand cupped her chin and the side of her face. It was her signature stance when it was time to wait for me to say something important.

"I want to burn this agreement," I began. "Doing so will convince me it is gone. Simply tearing it into pieces that can be taped together again is not good enough."

She waited until she thought I was done speaking and a smile slowly crept upon her lips. She moved her right hand off her chin and crooked her index finger to invite me to where she stood. When I stepped in her direction, she turned and I followed her into the kitchen. She opened a drawer, removed a lighter we use for candles, and handed it to me.

When our eyes met, I pressed down on the lighter and moved the paper over the flame. Smoke rose first and then the paper caught fire and I let go of the corner that I held onto at just the right time. In a matter of seconds, the fire burned itself and the paper out of existence.

Just like that, the smoke detector went off and Donna's silence ended. "Oh shit! I'll call the alarm company and tell them not to send the fire department," she said. "Can you turn that damn thing off?"

I started laughing and Donna laughed with me. "I love you," I said to her. "And thanks for choosing me over him."

"Absolutely, you are my husband and I love you more than anything," she said. "Now will you please turn that thing off so I can talk to the alarm company?"

"Of course," I said and climbed onto the counter and stood to reset the detector.

Donna spoke to the alarm company as I climbed off the counter and went to her. When she hung up, we embraced and I felt compelled to say something but didn't know where to start. In all the excitement, his hand written reference to Donna as slut lingered in my mind and my arousal gave me away.

"Mmm, you're excited aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to fuck me Bob?"

"Yes," I said with enthusiasm in my voice. She moved her hands up to my head and combed her fingers into my hair. Her nails lightly touched my scalp as I turned my head to face her. My hands cupped her lower back as I held her close to me. Our eyes met again and we succumbed to the attraction we felt for one another and kissed. Her lips parted and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Her breath was fresh and I wondered briefly how I tasted to her.

She lightly raked her nails down and up the back of my head and neck. The sensation was incredible. I rubbed my hands up and down her back and all the while our tongue kissing grew more passionate. Her saliva was coating my cheeks but it didn't matter because the hunger I felt for this woman was overpowering everything else.

As our passion grew stronger, I moved my hands to the front of Donna's robe and attempted to untie the sash. I fumbled for just a moment and our breathing returned to normal. She put her hands over mine and pushed them away only to untie her robe more quickly. When she got it open, I was surprised and delighted to see her naked body underneath.

With my right arm draped around her back, I held her close to me and kissed her once again on the lips. With my left hand, I reached up and inside her open robe and cupped her right breast. Her nipple was erect and pressed into my palm as I lightly closed my fingers over her flesh. While holding this handful of her breast, I moved my hand in a slow circular motion, partly massaging and partly moving it.

When Donna's tongue darted into my mouth, I let go of her breast and traced my fingertips lightly over her skin. We kissed softly in parallel with the light contact I applied to her chest. I moved my fingers onward and upward until the right front of her robe was at the top of her right shoulder. In my mind, a stranger stood in the doorway and watched us. My lust was exposing the entire right side of my wife's naked body to this stranger and so I reached up the backside of her shoulder and held her robe open.

Our French kiss turned to soft kisses again and I looked into my wife's eyes once more. They were glossy and brimming with love. She was my bride again, giving herself and willing to do whatever her husband wanted.

I gave her one last light kiss for the moment and then bent downward until my mouth was aligned with her exposed breast. I moved in quickly and parted my lips to engulf her nipple. Sucking inward, I took her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue against it. She moaned and moved her right hand upward to cup the back of my head. Breathing through my nostrils I sucked more of her tit into my mouth. In seconds I had half her breast in my mouth and greedily sucking harder. I wanted the whole thing to stuff my throat but the sheer width of her breast was just too much. So, I contented myself to lightly kissing and suckling her nipple.

Donna moaned throughout the attention I gave her breast. Even when I attempted to swallow it whole, she seemed to want it too. At least her hand did as she pressed hard against the back of my head and pushed her chest forward at the same time.

At one point I held her taut nipple between my teeth and looked upward. As we made eye contact, I pulled away and bit down a little harder and Donna rocked her head back slightly. At the same time, she attempted to push her chest forward to ease up on the tension, but what she didn't do was complain or ask me to stop.

In my mind I was still performing for the stranger. My goal was to expose her lust and take advantage of it at the same time. For my ego, this was an opportunity to further distance me from the cuckold role and resume my place in her life as the alpha male. So far, it was working. Donna was letting me have her as I wished and I was feeling my arousal build higher and higher because of it. The idea of letting another man enjoy this woman and humiliating me in the process was the furthest thing from my mind.

I stopped biting and suckled her nipple again. This time, I moved my left hand to her belly and then pushed my fingers downward. I worked quickly to avoid tickling her as well as to satisfy my own curiosity. When I reached her pussy, I tilt my hand to slip the side of my index finger within her channel. Pushing onward, I slowly rotated my wrist to the left and pushed her right labia to the side. Soon, I managed to fold back her labia with my index and little finger while pushing my two middle fingers into her wet hole. To say she was wet is simply an understatement. There was a river of female pre-cum down there. Enough to coat three cocks for some hot 3-hole action with this woman.

I held my hand at her hole and waggled my two fingers inside it. Donna's lips parted and she moaned out loud as I continued to double finger her. I moved my index finger into her along side my two middle fingers and at the same time I managed to press her hard nipple between my tongue and front teeth.

"Oh God," escaped Donna's mouth. I had three fingers buried in her wet hole and full control of her right nipple with my teeth and tongue. Her breathing grew shallow and she inhaled sharply to compensate. My fingers were pressed together and my hand was getting tired so I simply withdrew it. At the same time, I withdrew from her nipple, scraping it with my teeth. She winced slightly as I stood upright. But I didn't apologize. Instead, I brought my wet left hand to her mouth and watched her respond.

She didn't look at me. She didn't speak. She simply reached up with both hands and grasped onto my hand, extended her tongue outward and touched the tip at the heel of my palm. From there, she licked upward until she reached the end of my index finger. Then she mouthed the tip of my index finger and sucked it fully into her mouth. When her juice was cleaned from the first finger, she went to the next two and cleaned each one individually in the same manner she did with the first one. Though my little finger did not enter her, it was partially wet and she cleaned it just as thoroughly as the other three.

When she finished with my fingers she looked at me. Clearly, Donna was hungry for sex. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. There was no mistaking that look. But then, she wasn't telling me either. It suddenly dawned on me that she may feel on edge, uncertain of the trigger to pull between us and so I took the lead once again.

I moved to her and put my hands on her hips. She started to put her arms up in order to hug me and I moved my elbows up to stop her. Then, I pushed her slightly and we moved toward the island counter in the middle of our kitchen. When we reached it, I picked her up and placed her on the counter. Her legs dangled over the side and pushed myself between them.

She cupped my face in her hands and leaned into kiss me. We tongued briefly while I pulled her robe off her shoulders. Then we stopped and I gently pushed her until she lay flat on the counter. Standing between her legs, I placed my hands on her thighs and pushed them outward. She helped by opening her legs wide for me.

I moved my thumbs down and rubbed the along her wet labia, pressing her petals down and to the side, pinning them back and opening up her hole to me. I watched Donna's eyes while I poked and prodded her until she closed her eyelids and moved her head so that she faced the ceiling. Then looked down at her crotch and saw just how swollen and red it was. We had not fucked this morning and my ministrations on her this afternoon had not produced this level of swelling. Clearly, she had used her vibrator and I decided to ask her about it.

"Tell me slut, what toy did you use on yourself today."

Her eyes opened and she focused her gaze toward me. "Your cunt is swollen and red Donna. I want to know why."

"Are you mad?" she asked. There was fear in her eyes and she sat up.

"No Donna. Just tell me what you did. I want to know what kind of slut my wife is."

"Master Black was here. He delivered the agreement in person.

"Whoa. What? He was here? What happened? Did he rape you?"

"No Bob. He seduced me and I nearly had sex with him, but I didn't. And, after he left I was so horny I couldn't help it. I went to our bedroom and masturbated with my 10" black cock toy."

"What kind of sex did he want?"

"He wanted me to spank my ass while I sucked his cock then I'm sure he was going to fuck me with that monster cock of his."

"How did you stop him?"

"I thought of us and I didn't want to ruin anything."

I put my hand on her shoulder and said "I'm glad you're alright Donna. I should have been here when he came over to return our document." Then I hugged her.

"I'm through being his bad girl Bob, but I want to be your's," she said as she withdrew from our embrace and kissed my neck.

"Donna I really think bad girls belong on the floor don't you?"

She jumped off the counter saying "yes I do." She quickly dropped to a low squat, with her knees wide open. She balanced herself on the balls of her feet and holding onto my lower legs. When she looked up at me, smiling, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

I was hard as a rock and I didn't even say anything to her. She lunged forward, grabbed my cock and started sucking me off. She swallowed me whole on the first attempt and even though I'm not as big as what she got from Master Black, I still managed to take her breath away.

Donna has given me some really great blowjobs but this time was her best effort to date. Her lips pursed as she worked her mouth back and forth over the crown of my cock. When she sucked my cock she moaned and kept on moaning until I bottomed out in her throat. She used one hand to grip my cock, sliding it all the way down to the base while using the other one to reach inside my trousers and tickle my balls with her finger nails. This combination of light touches, lips pursing and hard swallowing made me cum in a matter of minutes.

I thrust myself into and held her head in place as rope after rope shot out of me and into her. I felt like a pumping station and she was my cum dump bucket. When all was said and done, I was spent for the moment and the last shot of cum was in her mouth and over her lips.

I helped her stand up and put my arm around her back. As I leaned in to kiss her, she moved her head back and turned away. In response, I cupped her chin with two fingers and turned her head to face me. Then I kissed her on the lips and she opened right up to me. I tasted my own cum as we gently tongue kissed one another. When we paused she said "I wasn't sure if we should," and I said "I can't help it. You're so beautiful and I'm in love with you."

"Oh baby, kiss me again."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
520 Followers