US

Story Info
A Master and a Mistress together will destroy a sub.
2.9k words
3.68
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt my dom, Mackintosh19 and are fantastic together. I only sub to him. Nobody else. For all others I'm a Mistress. So, when the two of us get together with one of my subs it's crazy. We're dark and intense together. To a vanilla couple it would be seriously fucked up but, to us it's normal and electric.

We love to cuckold a sub and thoroughly enjoy taking them to their absolute limit. This is the account of one particular occasion that's memorable to us for a number of reasons.

We'd both had a stressful day with our respective jobs so weren't in the best of moods which is always dangerous when we bring someone else into the mix. Maybe I should have known better than to let it go ahead but with the passion and the thought of fantastic twisted sex I didn't really think about the consequences so didn't engage my brain.

We were both dressed head to toe in rubber and pvc. All black. Dark like us. He had my favourite pair of sexy shiny black vinyl jeans on with black boots. A black vinyl shirt with the collar up and a full length sexy shiny black rubber mackintosh. He also had put some eyeliner and black lipstick on giving him a sexy goth look. He looked hot and had me wet straight away just by the look and smell of him. I had a similar look going on. I had on nearly a floor length sexy black pvc skirt with black gloss pvc knee high boots. The female version of his shirt, again with the collar up. A mackintosh very similar to his and goth makeup with very dark eyes complimenting my pale skin and teamed with black lip-gloss. We looked and felt menacing.

The poor sub who we had decided we would allow to join us really did stand no chance. My dom had selected an array of tools that he wanted us to use. Including several dildos, a cat o nine tails, crop, cane, gaffer tape and cable ties amongst other items.

The doorbell rang and I let in the unsuspecting man. I say unsuspecting but that's not technically true. He did know what we were capable of but just had never experienced US together for real. He'd had a sample of it via messages and online so did have an inkling.

I instructed him to come in and enter the lounge where Mackintosh was standing looking very menacing and incredibly intimidating, but to me sexy as fuck. He told the sub to strip naked and kneel down with his hands on his thighs, head down in a classic submissive pose. The sub, who I shall call Boy did as he was told. His cock standing proud, so he was clearly appreciating my dom as much as I was.

An evil laugh came from behind me. My dom had picked up the cane and was tapping the end of it into his palm.

"What do you call that you pathetic worm?" He sneered at Boy. Tapping Boy's hard cock with the end of the cane. His cock bounced appreciatively at the touch of it. A harder hit followed. I heard it and winced. That must have hurt but his cock remained hard. Looked like he got off on pain. Good.

Boy hadn't moved a muscle while he received those hits with the cane. Except for the twitch of his cock. He also hadn't said a word since he entered the house. He hadn't even made eye contact with either of us.

"Hold out your hands for me Boy." My dom demanded. He is the most dominant man that I know. Has to be to handle me.

Boy dutifully did as he was told and held his hands out in front of him. Mackintosh picked up some cable ties from the selection of bits he had out and tightly tied his wrists in front of him. He then gently steered me in front of him giving my neck a little kiss as he did so. Love it when he does that.

He stood behind me and lifted my skirt up in front of Boy's face revealing my bald cunt which was glistening with my juices as the events so far had got me extremely aroused.

"Look up you pathetic specimen." He instructed Boy. "Taste what will never be yours"

Being the obedient sub that he was Boy did as he was instructed as my master presented my naked cunt to him. His tongue lapped eagerly at my wet pussy. I was enjoying the sensation of a man paying the most sensitive area of my body attention but was not going to show him that.

"What do you think Mistress Clara. How are his tongue skills?"

"They are definitely lacking Sir" I replied to him. They weren't but I knew what answer he expected from me, after all this wasn't our first rodeo.

He gestured for me to step back away from the sub. Picked up the cane again and stepped towards him again. Raised the cane high and brought it back down onto Boy's hard cock with force leaving a very red welt behind. His cock withered with that but, to his credit he didn't move.

"That's what happens when you don't please your Mistress you maggot. What do you say?"

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. Sorry Mistress. I'll do better next time."

"Too right you will, or you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." Was the reply as he knelt there, still head down.

Mackintosh looked at me and nodded. I knew what he meant. He was checking to see if I was good to continue this little charade with my sub. I was incredibly turned on by the two men that I was playing with and the fact they were so different in character. I nodded my consent back to him.

"I'll give you one more chance to please her."

I stood back in front of the sub, my wet cunt exposed fully to him. He did know exactly how to please me as I'd previously instructed him how to when I'd played with him separately from my dom.

He again lapped hungrily at me. Licking my clit just the way I liked him to. I shut my eyes enjoying the moment to then feel my dom grab my tits from behind me and start to play with them roughly. Again, something I really enjoy. I was in total heaven having two men who knew exactly what I enjoyed paying me attention.

"What do you think Clara?" Mackintosh asked me. "Has he improved to your satisfaction?"

"No Sir. He still requires improvement." Was the answer I gave as I knew it was what he expected from me. "Pathetic attempt Sir."

The sub stop eating my cunt and again looked down at the floor. His cock was once more hard from the pleasure of what he's been doing to me.

"On your feet." He barked at Boy.

Boy stood as instructed. His cock standing proud.

My master grabbed him by the cable tie that was binding his wrists together and yanked him over to the other side of the room to the door and almost pulled him into the kitchen, picking up some silk rope on the way through.

Once in the kitchen he led him to a space that he'd cleared under a ceiling beam. He threw the rope over the beam and threaded it through the ties on Boy's wrists, pulling on it until his arms were elevated above his body.

I had followed as I wasn't quite sure what his next actions were going to be. I soon found out as he went out of the room briefly and returned with the cat o nine tails.

"You will learn how to please your Mistress." He said as he circled Boy stroking his naked body gently with the soft whip. He completed a couple of circles around him and then lashed out hitting Boys naked backside with force.

Red marks appeared on his pale skin. Quickly joined by more as he lashed him again.

"What do you say Boy?" He asked the man in front of him who was still clearly enjoying what was happening to him if his cock was anything to go by.

"Sorry Sir. Thank you Sir. I will do better to please her."

"I don't think you will." Was the reply from him as he again delivered another whack.

Boys arse was now glowing red with the punishment received. It must be hurting him by now, but he was still hard.

Mackintosh went back into the lounge and returned with the riding crop in his hand. He drew back his hand and delivered such a hit onto Boy's delicate skin that he cried out in pain. A red welt came up spotted with blood. Another hit, and another. Blood now drawn in several places.

I touched his arm as I could see a red mist descending over him and didn't want him to go too far. My touch grounded him, and he stopped.

"Let's give him one last chance to please me Sir." I said to my dom.

He loosened the rope, so Boy had freedom of movement.

"Lay on the table Clara." He instructed me.

I did so.

"Go on then Boy. You heard your Mistress. She's being kind to you. Show her if you've learnt your lesson."

There was enough flex on the rope for him to reach me on the table but, it did give the same look as if he was a restrained animal on a leash.

I pushed my skirt up to my waist to allow him full access to my body. His tongue got to work on me again but unable to use his hands to assist him he struggled with me at this angle. Now, I had two options. I could either pretend that he was doing a good job or tell Mackintosh that he was not pleasing me which would without doubt end up with him getting punished again.

I went with the latter option. As I said we are evil together. "Sir. He's not improved. Your punishment hasn't worked."

He pushed Boy out of the way. "Let me show you how it's done correctly."

He buried his head between my thighs. There was one thing this man knew how to do well and that was give me satisfaction. I groaned with pleasure as his practised tongue danced on my clit. His finger gently probing my cunt.

"Stand up Clara. I want to put my cock in your cunt."

I stood up and turned around, my skirt still bunched around my waist. Leant over the table so he could fuck me. And fuck me he did, slamming himself hard into me while Boy looked on. Again, aroused with his cock standing proud. I needed this as I was so turned on by the events so far. Wanted to be taken hard and deep.

After a few minutes of seriously hard pounding he stopped. Pulled his cock out of my soaked cunt and turned around to the waiting sub.

"Clean your Mistresses juices off me Boy" he demanded from him.

Boy dropped to his knees and opened his mouth to have my master's cock shoved deep into it causing him to splutter and gag. He obediently licked and sucked his cock clean while Mackintosh turned his attention back to me. Kissing me hard and rubbing my clit at the same time. This was such a horny thing to do. I was loving every minute.

"What do you think Clara? Shall we get your toy to play with? See if you can fuck some sense into him."

I broke away from his hold and went into the lounge to fetch my strap-on. Took off my skirt so I was naked from the waist down except for my boots and stepped into my strap-on. Went back into the kitchen again to see Boy still sucking my dom off.

"Lean over the table and take her cock like a man." Mackintosh instructed Boy.

He leant over the table ready for the intrusion on his tight arsehole.

I spread lube over the 7" pink beast and thrusted hard into his reluctant hole. He groaned as I penetrated him and pushed against his bloody arse.

"If you're going to make a noise, I'll just have to put something in your mouth to shut you up. Suck my cock while your Mistress fucks sense into you."

Boy tilted his head to one side to take my masters cock in his mouth while I violated his arse. My cunt was absolutely dripping at this point and I was gagging for a good fucking myself. This was such a sexy sight. My pink toy going in and out of his tight arse while he sucked hungrily on cock at the same time. Mackintosh kissing me hard as well.

This carried on for a while. All of us thoroughly enjoying what was happening. But then Mackintosh got fed up or something as he stopped. Took his cock out of Boys mouth. Stopped kissing me and walked around behind me. His intentions clear as I felt his hard cock pushing against my arse.

Now this was hot. Being arse fucked while I was fucking someone as well. It was going to make me cum and cum hard. I manoeuvred my hand onto my clit and rubbed myself at the same time desperate for release. I could feel my orgasm building from deep inside me.

"I'm going to cum Sir." I turned to speak to my dom.

"So am I Clara." Was his response.

We're so in tune with each other that it was quite normal for us to cum together. Oblivious to the man below me I exploded showering him in my juices as I did so. He squealed as the stinging liquid hit his wounds. I could feel Mackintosh fire his cum into my arse at the same time. His cock pulsing at the release.

I stopped fucking the toy below me and turned to kiss my dom. Happy, but not altogether satisfied yet. Feeling his cum start to seep from me as he pulled out.

"Clean me off Boy." He presented the sub with his soaked cock.

Boy licked eagerly tasting us both on his semi-erect penis.

"Now clean your Mistress up."

Boy got unsteadily to his feet and I positioned myself where he had been. My naked arse in the air. I could feel his tongue probing my cum filled hole. Licking out my master's spunk. Cleaning me as he had been bid to so by the dominant man.

Looking at my dom I could see he was hard again. I'll give the man credit. He had the stamina of a teenager and could come several times in a session.

"May I Sir?" I asked.

"Of course, Clara." He knew exactly what I was referring to. "Lay on the floor Boy."

It was bit of an ask with the rope restraint, but he managed to lay on his back with his arms above him. I eased myself down on to his face. "Lick my cunt. Make me cum." I instructed the sub.

He was always so eager to please me and did as he was told. My master presented his cock to me as I was being pleasured and put it into my mouth allowing me the privilege of sucking him just the way he liked it.

I could feel another orgasm brewing deep inside me.

"May I cum Sir?" I asked my dom. Releasing his cock.

"Stand up." Was the reply I got.

I stood over my sub. Mackintosh reached for my cunt. Putting three fingers from one hand in me and rubbing my clit with his other hand. He fucked me hard. The way I loved, and the way he knew he could have me squirting without fail. Finger fucking me hard and deep I exploded. The orgasm shuddering through my body. Juices drowning the man underneath me and puddling beside him.

I could feel my legs start to give way from under me. Mackintosh didn't care though. He carried on finger fucking me relentlessly causing me to cum like I never have before. I stepped back before I fell.

He looked at me and smiled. "I need to cum again Clara." He said and looked at the man lying still on the floor.

"Suck me worm." He said to my sub.

Boy wriggled onto his knees, slipping on my juices as he did so. Taking my masters cock in his mouth he sucked and licked as if his life depended on it.

Mackintosh pulled back from Boy and started to wank his cock off. I new he was close to cumming.

He fired. His cum flying everywhere. Joining the mess I'd already made on the floor.

Boy just knelt there and watched. His cock hard again. He wasn't going to be allowed to cum though. Today was about our pleasure. US. Not him.

"You'd better clean up this mess Boy." My master spoke. "With your tongue."

He loosened the rope off from Boy's wrists and cut the ties allow him the freedom to clean the kitchen floor up.

Like a dog Boy began to lick the floor, tasting the mix of both our cum from the lino. Licking the floor clean like a good pet.

"Come on Clara. Let's leave him to it." My dom said taking me by the elbow and steering me out of the kitchen. The sub using his tongue methodically cleaning the mess off the floor left behind us.

To be continued...

C xx