Us and the Waitress, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that gives me an idea!" I thought to myself. I watched as Tiffany sucked and licked my wife's pussy with enthusiasm. I could see she was still rubbing her own sex at the same time. My dick was rejuvenated and sticking up proudly. I didn't touch myself wanting to wait and sink my steely pole into one of the gorgeous women on my bed.

Sandy began her familiar grunts and moans. Tiffany was quaking all over from her own masturbatory efforts. Sandy went rigid as her orgasm overtook her. She lifted her ass off the bed and moaned one last gasping moan. I could hear Tiffany's muffled moans also.

When Sandy had begun to recover from her orgasm, she urged Tiffany up beside her on the bed. Sandy began to kiss Tiffany passionately as she began rubbing her snatch.

"Hurry Mikoli! Get on the bed and fuck this little bitch! She decided she wanted to be used by us so let's use her like the slut she wants to be!" Sandy ordered me.

I jumped between Tiffany's legs. Sandy grabbed my turgid rod and guided to Tiffany's hot, pink center. Tiffany screamed as I eased my hardness to the hilt in a couple of strokes. I began a hard, fast thrusting into and out of her slickened hole. She was matching me thrust for thrust as she moaned and squealed with delight. I was able to maintain that pace for at least fifteen minutes. Tiffany's moans had changed to screams of pleasure. I couldn't concentrate on both my fucking of her and counting her orgasms. I know she had multiples before my second eruption hit. I emptied my scrotal contents into another of Tiffany's bodily orifices. Tiffany screamed in another huge orgasm as my seed splashed her vaginal walls. I felt some one tapping on my shoulder. I looked in that the direction and saw Sandy suited up in her strap-on with her "cock" already lubed and ready for actions.

"I'm going fuck you with my "cock" now!" I heard Sandy exclaim to our hapless plaything.

Sandy took my place between Tiffany's legs. I watched as she began sliding her "cock" into Tiffany's sopping wet hole. Tiffany wrapped her legs around Sandy's waist and drove her self onto the dildo in Sandy's harness.

"Fuck me hard! I can take it!" Tiffany yelled to Sandy. Sandy lay down on Tiffany and began kissing her as she pumped her "cock" in and out of Tiffany's tight snatch. They kissed for at least five minutes before they had to break to catch their breaths. Sandy continued to plunder our new play toy with her plastic phallus.

"I can fuck you all night with my "cock" Tiffany! My "cock" won't go soft like Mikoli's!" I heard my over excited wife tell Tiffany.

"Gee, thanks baby! Next thing I know you'll be telling her you all don't need me!"

"No! That's not true!" Both ladies yelled together. "We'll always need you, Mikoli!"

At that moment I began thinking of both of them as mine.

Sandy continued to drive the dildo in and out of Tiffany's body. Tiffany had gone from making solitary screams to making a continuous keening squeal.

"You'll have to beg me to stop, Tiffany!"

Tiffany lasted another ten minutes before she begged Sandy to stop. Sandy struggled to remove her harness while kneeling on the bed.

"Are you hard? Are you able to fuck me now, Mikoli?!" Sandy said to me in her excitement.

I answered her by jumping on the bed, bending her forward, and slamming my engorged member into her hot pussy. I knew she needed to cum fast so I began pumping into her hard and fast. I could feel strange movements on the bed. I realized what they were when I felt Tiffany's tongue on my and Sandy's coupling point. I thought I wouldn't be able to cum again, but the sensations from our fucking and Tiffany's licking changed my mind. I felt Sandy start a series of small tremors around my dick. I knew these were mini orgasms. I continued to pound her as I talked dirty to her urging her to cum on my tool. I knew I had driven her to a huge orgasm when she grunted very loudly and went rigid. She fluttered in her release and my own orgasm overtook me. I only spurted a couple of times into her depths before I was done. Sandy shuddered one last time before I removed my deflating member from her pussy.

Tiffany grabbed my shriveled dick and licked our combined juices off of it. I collapsed onto the bed beside my two ladies. Tiffany licked some of our combined juices out of Sandy's pussy before Sandy pushed her away. My ladies collapsed onto the bed next to me. The three of us cuddled together the best we could. I had to go answer nature's call. By the time I returned both women were asleep. Sandy was spooned against Tiffany's back. I spooned against Sandy's back and dozed off to sleep. We would discuss what to do about Tiffany later that evening. But that's another story.

12