Use Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

She was losing herself and telling me to suck harder as she pushed down on my mouth. Then I felt Cory take my balls in her mouth and suck them as Martha pulled on them and groaned in ecstasy. Then Cory took my cock head in her mouth and started firmly sucking it as Martha forced her cunt down on my face and cried out as she went into orgasm and wet my entire face with a copious amount of her juices.

When she slowly recovered, she moved her wet cunt all over my face wetting every part of it with her juices as she told me that I should get used to a new kind of face wash. Then she told Cory that she would like to play with my cock and asked her if she wanted to switch places with her. Cory pulled her mouth from my penis and they traded positions as my beautiful wife's crotch was lowered onto my face and I felt Martha's hands caressing my cock and balls.

As Cory face fucked me, I felt Martha take my balls in her hands and squeeze them until I groaned when the pain started. Then I felt her lips around my crown and then her teeth biting down on it until she heard my groans of pain. Cory cautioned her to be careful and not draw blood as I would be useless for the rest of the night and Martha told her not to worry as she knew just how much to bite before drawing blood. Cory had taken the leash from Martha and was pulling on my balls as she fed me every part of her delicious crotch and asshole to suck and even though I was a little worried about what Martha might do to me next, I was hot as hell.

My face was buried in my wife's crotch as she had me suck her anus and pussy alternately and I felt Martha's teeth on my shaft as she bit down on it from the base to the head and it began to feel good as she continued squeezing my balls also. I was totally helpless and they both had full control over me and the feeling was fantastic even though I worried a little bit about what Martha might do next. I wasn't at all afraid of Cory as I knew she wouldn't really hurt me but Martha was a different story and even though they had me in a totally erotic mood, the slight fear never left me.

Then Martha pulled her mouth from my penis and announced that she wanted my cock inside her now and the next thing I felt was her cunt enveloping the head of my organ as she sat on my erection. When Cory lifted herself up slightly to have me tongue her anus, I saw that Martha was riding my cock as she played with Cory's erect nipples. Every once in a while, she would pull on my nipple clamps and the pain would shock me for a moment and then I would get even hornier than before.

I heard Cory tell Martha to keep pulling on her nipples as it felt so good while her clit was being sucked and then Martha told her to lean forward a little as she wanted to kiss her and I heard their moans as both of them lost themselves in passion. I felt my orgasm approaching and Martha must have sensed it also as she started moving faster and faster on my cock and I heard her gasps and heavy breathing and figured she was about ready to cum also. Suddenly my cock swelled and began spurting cum into her cunt in one spasm after another and as soon as the first spurt shot into her, she cried out in orgasm and I felt her body shaking as she bore down on my penis. Her cunt was contracting around my thick shaft as she came and I felt her wetness cover my organ as both of us went to Nirvana together.

It took another minute or so for Cory to release her juices and, as Martha and I were coming down from our high, Cory went off on her own wonderful trip and groaned as she rubbed her clit over my lips and came. All three of us took a few moments to come back to life and Martha slowly lifted herself off my slowly receding penis as Cory got up and I was able to breathe fresh air again.

Cory went inside and got some refreshments for them and then came over to me with a bottle of scotch and told me to open my mouth as she poured some down my throat telling me that she wanted to feed me some stimulants to keep me high and horny for the rest of the evening. Martha smiled and added that there was a lot more to come and thus far I had been a very good boy and she hoped that I would continue for my sake.

After they finished their drinks, Martha went over to the dresser and picked up the double ender strap on and brought it over to me. She showed me the thickness and length and told me that they were going to fill my ass with every inch of it and wanted to hear me ask for more. She had me lick and suck the crown and mentioned to Cory that it was too bad they didn't have a real cock around for me to suck as she would love to watch me eat cock. Cory told her that she loves watching me suck a guy and gets off on it all the time.

"Well when you bring him down to the club, we'll make sure he sucks plenty of cock." Martha said. "But right now, I'd like to see how much of this cock his ass can take. I brought my strap on also. Would you mind if I fucked him first?"

Cory told her to go right ahead but that she would like to fuck her while she was busy fucking him and Martha smiled at her and told her that she would love it. Then Martha asked Cory if she had a round kitchen stool by any chance and Cory went inside and brought our stool in and showed it to her.

"This is perfect!" Martha said. "We can cover it with a big pillow and it will serve the purpose very nicely."

They unfastened my wrists and ankles and had me get on my knees as Martha put the stool on the bed and covered it with a large pillow. The she told me to lay on the stool on my stomach and when I was in position, they fastened my wrists and ankles again and I was spread eagled with my ass in the perfect position for them to fuck it.

Martha kneeled in front of me as she slipped the short end of the dildo into her pussy and then tied the leather straps around her body.

"Now, my love, you are going to be my personal cunt for a while so enjoy!" she said as she brandished the big plastic cock in front of my eyes. "Get the head good and wet so it slides in smoothly!" she told me as she fed the crown to me to suck. I wet the crown with saliva and, as I was doing so, felt a finger rub some lube into my anus as Cory told her that she wanted to make sure I wasn't hurt since she wanted to fuck me also.

Martha pulled the dildo from my mouth and got around behind me. I felt the head of the cock at my rear entrance and then she fed it inside in one smooth motion. At first it felt a little uncomfortable but as she started to stroke into my ass, it began to feel quite good. It was a fairly large dildo and it really stretched my anus quite a bit as she fed more and more into me but after a few moments it started to feel real good and I loved having its thickness fill me up although I would have preferred a real cock as there's no substitute for that.

Martha fed the dildo deep in my ass and held it there as she told Cory that she was ready for her. I heard her gasps as Cory fed her dildo inside and wasn't sure which hole Cory had entered. Then both gals started moaning as the shorter ends inside their cunts started moving with each thrust and the clit stimulator started doing its job on both of them. When Martha told Cory to keep fucking her ass that way as it felt so good, it answered my question as to which hole Cory was fucking.

There was a mirror over our headboard and I could see Martha fucking me as well as Cory fucking her and it was a tremendous turn on to watch both their faces screwed up and twisted in passion as they fucked while Martha expertly fed that big cock into my ass. She leaned on me as she stroked in and out of my ass and nibbled on my ear and I could hear her heavy breathing and moans as the dildo moved around inside her cunt. She reached around and grasped my balls in her hand and began to tug on them hard as she fucked me and even though it hurt, I was in ecstasy being so much in her power and having her use me for her pleasure.

They were both lost in passion as they fucked and then I heard Cory cry out in orgasm and shortly thereafter, Martha groaned loudly and squeezed my balls as she released her juices also. Martha kept her dildo deep inside my ass for quite some time after her orgasm and I looked up and saw Cory leaning on her back and playing with Martha's nipples as they both recovered from their passionate outburst.

Then I heard Martha groan and looked up to see Cory withdraw her big cock from Martha's ass and then Martha pulled hers from mine and I felt empty as the cool air rushed in to fill the void. They both picked up their drinks and sat back leaning against the headboard as they looked at me and Martha told her how much she enjoyed fucking me. Cory told her that my ass was available to her whenever she felt like it and all she had to do was call and let her know when she was coming over.

Martha asked her if she enjoyed the new strap on and Cory told her that her recommendation was perfect as she really got off on it. Then Martha suggested that she use it on me frequently as it would provide much pleasure for her and keep my ass in shape as well.

"Oh by the way, I didn't tell you but I've arranged for my husband to be fucked by a bevy of cocks and dildos on Saturday night at a friends place on Long Island. Would you like to come? I would guess that there's going to be about 30 or 40 cocks and dildos there."

Martha smiled and looked at me and asked if I was looking forward to it and when I told her that I had some reservations about so many cocks and dildos entering me in one evening, she laughed and told Cory she'd love to come and partake in the action and add one more dildo to the lot. Cory told her to be at our place about 7 pm on Saturday and we'd take her there in our car.

"Right now, I want to use my new toy on my husband while you, my dear, do your magic in my ass!" she told Martha.

She got behind me and I could see the smile on her face as I looked into the mirror. She was looking at me as she rubbed some more KY in my anus and slid her finger inside.

"Now, my love, the tables are turned and it's my turn to fuck you!" she said as she rubbed the head of the dildo against my rear entrance and pushed the crown inside. I gasped as it entered my anus even though I had just had the other one inside me. My asshole was stretched nicely from the fucking that Martha had just given me and as Cory started stroking deeper, I was being taken away by that wonderful feeling of having a cock in my ass and being used even though it wasn't a real, warm, live penis.

As my adorable wife lost herself in fucking me, all I could think about was Saturday night and how I was going to be used by all those people. My thoughts were interrupted by Cory's gasps and moans as Martha entered her and she rested her body on my back as she stroked into me and whispered in my ear how good she felt fucking me while Martha fucked her. I loved the feelings of helplessness as my arms and legs were tied down and my ass exposed to violation by the two women.

"How do you like my new toy?" Cory asked as she fed the large cock in and out of my asshole.

I told her that it felt wonderful but that I much preferred a real penis inside me.

"Well, my dear, I'm going to be using this on you whenever there isn't a real cock around so you'd better get used to it."

Then she began moaning and leaned back and told Martha to play with her nipples while she fucked her as she was getting close to orgasm.

"I love what this dildo is doing to my pussy and clit as I fuck him!" she told Martha.

Martha agreed and reminded her that she had told her how good it was going to feel when she had been considering buying it at the store.

"I love it!" Martha told her. "I use it all the time on both men and women and have the most intense orgasms with it".

"I'm going to have one right now!" Cory cried out as she rammed the big cock deep into my ass and I felt her body convulsing in orgiastic pleasure.

A few moments later, I heard Martha cry out that she was cumming also and felt Cory resting on my back as Martha shook in orgasm. The movements of the dildo inside her ass as Martha came must have triggered another small orgasm in Cory as I heard her slight moans and felt her body jerk on mine. Though my penis was in full erection, I hadn't cum and when Cory removed the cock from my ass, I felt empty and wished that she had left it there.

They left me tied down on the stool with my ass in the air as they got themselves refreshments and stayed in the other room drinking and talking for what seemed like an eternity. Then I heard them come back into the room and Martha said,

"I'd like to see how well you have him trained." Martha said. "I brought a little device that just came into the store today which I'd like to try out. Let's unfasten him."

Cory untied my wrists and Martha my ankles and I lifted myself up slowly from the pillow covering the stool with some difficulty as I had been in that position for some time. They removed their strap ons and Martha went over to her bag and removed a small black box with a dial on it which had some wires attached. She also took out a pair of handcuffs and brought everything over to the bed.

She told me to stand up and turn around and handcuffed me with my arms behind my back. Then she smiled at Cory and showed her the metal band which was attached to the black box.

"This is the trainer." she said.

Then she had me turn around and face her. She slipped the half inch wide metal band around my penis just under the ridge of my crown and tightened it so that it was snug. She handed Cory the wire with the electric plug and told her to plug it into the wall socket. Cory took the plug and with some concern asked her if was safe as she didn't want me permanently harmed in any way. Martha assured her that it was safe and there would be no permanent damage so Cory plugged it in.

Then Martha flicked on the switch and turned the dial slightly and I felt a very pleasant sensation in my penis which caused it to become fully erect.

"Now dear boy, Cory and I are going to make love to each other and I want you to suck our toes while we do. I want you to lick between each toe before you take it in your mouth and suck it and I want you to run your tongue all around the toe while sucking it. Do you understand?"

I nodded and she smiled and told me that I should start as soon as they started eating each other's pussies.

"Do all of my toes on both feet and then move around and do your wife's the same way. If you don't do it correctly, you'll be punished." she told me.

I watched as they soul kissed each other and then swung around in a 69 position with Martha on top. As they started sucking each other, I lay down on my stomach and began licking Martha's toes. I was licking her big toe when I felt a sudden jolt of electricity shoot through my penis and jumped at the shock.

"You haven't licked between my toes! You're supposed to do that before concentrating on the toe itself!" she admonished.

I realized that she was able to control me by varying the amount of current flowing through the metal band and wondered how strong the current could get. I resumed licking between her toes and then started sucking her big toe when another even larger jolt shot through my cock and caused me to cry out in pain.

"How many times must I tell you to run your tongue all around the toe as you suck it?" she said and then went back to sucking my wife.

I didn't want any more shocks so I paid close attention to what I was doing and it wasn't until I had reached her little toe that I suddenly felt a tremendous shock hit my penis which made me jump and cry out again.

"You're not licking between the toes!" she said. " I want you to make love to my toes the same way you would as if it were my clit or my nipples."

Strangely, my cock was fully erect even though the pain of the shocks was severe and I realized that it was turning me on. I went back to sucking the toes on her other foot and was only shocked twice more before finishing and moving around to Cory's feet. I saw Martha hand the black box to Cory as she showed her how much to turn the dial when I fucked up. As soon as my wife went back down to suck Martha's pussy, I began licking her toes.

While I was so occupied, I heard both gals moaning and telling each other how good they felt and then all of a sudden another shock went through my penis and I heard Cory and Martha giggle as Martha apologized for turning the dial. Then, a few minutes later as I sucked my wife's last toe, both gals groaned and I looked up to see Martha's ass shaking as Cory had her mouth fastened to her cunt and was sucking up every drop of juice that was fed to her. They stayed with their mouths glued to each other's cunts for what seemed like forever and then Martha moaned and slowly lifted herself off Cory's face and lay down alongside her on her back.

"Now that was a beautiful cum." she told Cory and Cory smiled at her and leaned over and kissed her lips.

Martha told me to get up on my knees and come over to them so that they could see my cock and when I did, she grinned and told Cory,

"Just look at that beautiful, hard penis! I do believe that those shocks turned him on! Did they excite you, my little slut?" she asked me.

I told them that it hurt like hell but that right afterwards, I felt very horny. Then Martha picked up the black box and flicked the dial once and I jumped as the current flowed into my cock. This time, it was a bigger shock than before and I thought that my penis was burned but when I looked down, it was fine and was throbbing and jerking in heat.

"That's quite a toy" Cory told her. "How much does it cost?"

When Martha told her, she asked if she could buy it as it would make a perfect training toy for her and Martha agreed.

"I'm not sure how much of a charge will cause damage to the penis but I'll find out tomorrow at the store and let you know. Meanwhile let's use a little restraint and only go up to7 on the dial. Since I can't leave before I have that gorgeous erection inside me, do you mind if he fucks me now?' she asked Cory.

Cory told her to go right ahead since she was going to have me the rest of the night and Martha removed the metal band from my penis and took off my handcuffs. Then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs and told me to tell her if I liked what I was looking at. She looked sexy as hell and her large breasts and erect nipples were a sight to behold as well as her gorgeous thighs framing her beautiful pussy and I told her how beautiful she looked and how much I was looking forward to pleasing her.

She smiled at me and winked at Cory as she reached for my erection and told me to fill her cunt with cock. I slid into her wet opening and fed my organ in right up to my cock hairs as she gasped and told Cory what a lucky girl she was to have such a beautiful, thick cock at her disposal whenever she wished.

As I moved in and out of her smooth hole, she told me to bend down and suck her nipples and I took her large, hard nipples between my lips and sucked them as I ran my tongue over them and continued filling her cunt with cock. Her breathing started to get heavy and I could see her eyes glazing over and knew that she was about ready to cum so I redoubled my efforts and stroked deeply into her as I sucked her nipples and was rewarded by her cry and moans of pleasure as her orgasm overcame her. Her cunt started contracting around my organ as she came and I felt my cum start shooting into her in one spasm after another as we both visited Nirvana together.

She had her arms around me and held me tight to her body for some time after we came down from our mutual highs and then she told me to get up as I was getting heavy and I slid my organ from her sopping wet pussy and got to my knees. She was looking at my still hard organ as she thanked Cory for a wonderful evening and hoped that she would be invited over again sometime soon.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
123456...8