Use Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Cory told her that anytime she felt like playing to call and, if we didn't have other plans, I was available to her to use for her pleasure. She thanked her and told her that she was looking forward to joining us Saturday night and would be over at exactly seven as she wouldn't miss it for the world. She also told her that she would find out about the shock limits of The Ring and call her with the information. Then she got dressed and Cory saw her to the door as I lay in bed.

When Cory came back, she went over to The Ring, as Martha had called it, and carried it over to me. With a sly smile of anticipation, she started playing with my soft penis until she brought it up to full erection and then fastened the ring around my cock. She told me to lay back and relax and then watched my penis as she turned the dial slowly.

Numbers 1 and 2 on the dial produced a very erotic buzz in my penis which felt very sexy and made me feel very horny. After that, I started to feel stronger electric shocks through my cock which hurt a little at 3 and a little more at 4 but when she turned the dial off, my penis began to throb and feel wonderful. At 5, I started to jump from the shock and the pain got worse but again, afterwards, I felt even hotter than before. 6 and 7 made me writhe in pain as the shocks were much stronger but when she shut it off, drops of precum started oozing from my penis and I felt like masturbating.

With a devilish look in her eyes, Cory turned the dial up to 8 and I thought my cock was going to explode. The pain was unbearable and my erection started to wither even after she shut it off.

"Well, I guess 8 is about the limit and I'll only use that if you ever refuse to do what I tell you to do but I'll wait to hear from Martha anyway." she said.

As she said this, my penis started to come to life again and I was as horny as ever even though that last shock was a bit much. She told me that she was so glad that she met Martha in the sex shop as she was most helpful in guiding her to the right purchases as well as telling her about the B & D club.

"Do you enjoy being used by her?" she asked.

I told her that I did very much but no one turns me on like she does. She smiled and told me that she loves me very much and that she's never been happier since I showed her that I love her to use me for her pleasure.

"You love me to control you and I love doing it! We have the perfect marriage" she told me as she leaned over and kissed the head of my erection. "Now do you have one more load in those beautiful balls to feed me?" she asked.

She took off the Ring and put it on the dresser and came back and settled herself down between my legs and started licking my balls. She licked and then sucked them a while before moving up to my thick shaft and nibbling on it as she worked her way up towards my crown, I loved the way she sucked my cock because she loved what she was doing and it showed in her expressions and moans as she lovingly worked it over. That was one of the things that made me love her even more. She loved sex whether it was with a man or woman or alone and enjoyed every minute of whatever she did.

I had slipped a pillow under my head and was watching her as she sucked me and the sight alone was enough to make me cum. Her mouth moved from nursing on my cock head to covering my organ almost totally as she deep throated me and swallowed around my shaft, milking my organ in the process, She looked even more beautiful when she sucked cock and I couldn't get over how lucky I was to have her as my wife.

She had slipped two wet fingers in my asshole as she firmly sucked my shaft and I felt my orgasm building as she worked on me. Suddenly, without warning, my cock jerked and started shooting spurts of cum into her waiting mouth. She groaned in pleasure as she swallowed each load and kept sucking my throbbing penis until she drank every drop that I fed her. Then she let my organ slip from her lips and rested her head on my thigh as she sighed in satisfaction. After a while, she got up and snuggled into my arms and we fell into a well deserved sleep.

We were both quite busy at work for the rest of the week and, outside of having me sleep with my tongue in her pussy each night, she was too tired for sex so when Saturday rolled around both of us were horny as hell. Every once in a while, all day long, Cory would remind me of all the cocks that were going to fill my ass tonight and how much she was looking forward to it. Before we realized it, the phone rang and the doorman told us that Martha had arrived. I told him to ask her to wait for us downstairs as we would be right there and Cory finished packing a few of her new toys in her carry bag and we went downstairs.

As I drove out to Larry's, Martha told Cory that she just got the final word on the Ring today. She told her that she found out that up to 8 was very safe but anything after that could cause permanent damage like severe burns or worse.

"Oh my God" Cory uttered. "I turned it on 8 after you left the other night and my darling lost his erection for a while but it didn't leave any burns or marks."

Martha told her that she probably turned it down after only a second or so since it would have badly burned the skin if left on longer at that intensity.

"We use it at the club very often, mainly to train new submissives, but sometimes for fun and rarely have we ever gone up to 8." Martha told her.

Cory asked her what she has to do to join and when the club is open to members. Martha told her the membership fee and that the facilities are open 24/7 to all members and there are rooms available to sleep over if desired.

"Members who have submissives in training sometimes like to sleep over while they leave their slaves chained for the night in the dungeon rooms. It helps train them the right way." she said.

Cory asked her where she had to go to apply for membership and Martha told her and then told her that she had to bring me with her when she applies as they have to approve me also.

"It's a very well run organization and they want to make sure that whoever you bring is acceptable to their standards since they want all members to enjoy playing with whoever is on the premises. They also have a very good restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinners so you don't have to leave the premises at any time. There are showers and lockers where you can leave your outfits and toys if you so desire. And to top it off, the membership is first class with a lot of very attractive people who bring really exceptional submissives for everyone to enjoy. All in all, it's a great club and I know that you'll have a ball and that beautiful slut of yours will provide you with hours of entertainment as I can say with some assurance that he's going to be very popular."

It sounded interesting to me as she told Cory the details and I envisioned myself being used by all sorts of people and my cock almost burst through my pants. Before long, I pulled into Larry's driveway and had another 300 to 400 yards to go before reaching the house. It was actually a mansion since it had 15 rooms and was on about 20 acres of wooded land. The house and the pool couldn't be seen by anyone which allowed Larry and Ellie to throw some pretty wild orgies.

I noticed that there were quite a few cars parked around the large circular driveway in front of the house and as I parked, I saw Ellie coming outside to greet us. She was wearing a black leather outfit that had cutouts exposing her enormous breasts and crotch. I noticed that her nipples were very hard already and assumed that the action had already started.

"I'm glad that you arrived early because there's going to be a large crowd tonight and the early arrivals are already playing. Seems like everyone wants a piece of your ass, darling." she said to me. "I've already set up a sort of stage for you and a comfortable hassock for you to lie on while you're being fucked. Larry wants to be first and can't wait to slide his cock up your sweet asshole, so let's get inside and get you undressed and ready for action."

She led us inside and into a small waiting room where she told us to undress and put on whatever we brought for the evening. The three of us took off our clothing and hung it on racks provided and Martha and Cory had both put on their garter belts and stockings at home so all they had to do was slip on their spiked heels and leather breast harnesses. Cory fastened a black leather collar around my neck and attached my ball leash and they led me inside to the main room where there were about 10 or 15 people in various sexy costumes sitting or standing around with a few on their knees sucking cock or pussy.

As we entered the room, they started applauding us and Ellie came over and took my leash from Cory and led me up to a very well constructed 10 ft. x 10 ft. stage about three feet off the ground and covered with plush carpeting. There was a large comfortable looking, custom designed hassock in the center which was cut out so that someone could get underneath it and I noticed iron rings on the floor in each corner with sturdy looking nylon ropes attached to them.

Ellie pulled me to the edge of the stage and told everyone that their fuck slut had arrived and would be ready for action in just a few moments. Then she told me to lay down on the hassock on my stomach and a couple of the guests helped her fasten my wrists and ankles to the rings. She slipped leather wrist and ankle cuffs on me first and then they tied me down with my arms and legs outstretched.

Cory came up on the stage with a large bowl containing slips of paper and had everyone take a number which would determine their place in line. She smiled as they came up and told them that there was no number 1 in the bowl as Larry had already claimed that honor for himself as host. When everyone had taken a number, she handed the bowl to one of the maids telling her to make sure that, as each guest arrived, they take a number.

By this time, the guests were arriving each minute and as I looked around the room I figured I was going to have quite a few cocks and dildos inside me before the evening was over. Then Larry got up on the stage with a beautiful erection and Cory dabbed some KY on his cock head and into my anal opening and told him to go right ahead and enjoy himself.

"Let the games begin!" she cried and everyone laughed.

Larry had a large, thick penis and I felt the head at my anus as he probed my hole and then shoved his cock inside with a flourish. As the thickness entered me, I felt a rush as I was overcome by the sensation. The dildos that were in my ass the other night couldn't come close to the feelings I was getting from a real, live, warm penis and I opened myself to him by relaxing my ass and pushing back to capture more of his beautiful cock.

"Ah, dear boy, I see that you like my cock in your ass! Now, as I fuck you, I want you to contract your asshole around my shaft and milk me to orgasm as I want to fill you with my cum!" he said to me.

I did what he said and it wasn't long before he cried out and dug his fingers into my shoulders as he unloaded the contents of his big balls. I loved the feeling of having him spurt hot cum in my ass and was disappointed when he withdrew his organ shortly after cumming.

"That was wonderful release! Who's next?" he called out as he stepped down from the stage.

A pretty, young girl wearing a strap on got up on the platform and walked over to where I was lying. She picked up the KY tube and smeared some on the tip of her dildo and then fit the head to my opening and pushed it inside. She grunted as it entered me mainly because the end inside her had moved and the clit stimulator rubbed over her little organ. She started stroking into me as she held me around the hips and the crowd started chanting, "Fuck him, fuck him" with each stroke. It didn't take long before I heard her heavy breathing and then she cried out in orgasm as she drove the big cock deep inside my ass and I felt it move with each spasm she had.

When she came down, she pulled the dildo from my well stretched asshole and I heard a woman remark about how large my asshole looked now compared to when I first got up on the stage. Then Cory told the first volunteer to slide underneath me and start teasing my cock but not to let me cum as she wanted me to stay horny as long as possible.

As the next person came up on stage, a woman slid underneath me and I felt her tongue flicking over my crown. Then a big cock ran up and down my ass crack and into my asshole and I was filled with real cock again and it felt wonderful. The woman sucking my cock had her cunt right below my eyes and it looked so delicious that I was dying to suck it but try as I may, I couldn't reach it as the ankle restraints kept me from moving forward so all I could do was look at it. Every once in a while, she would reach down as she sucked me and play with her clit so I called down to her and asked her to spread her lips with her fingers so that I could see her wet hole and she did.

I lost count after a while and just hoped that the next one in line was a real cock as I enjoyed the feel of a warm , alive penis rather than a cold plastic dildo. Cory came up in front of me and kneeled down and asked me if I was enjoying myself right after the guy that was fucking me came and shot a huge load in my ass. I told her that I loved having real cocks in me rather than dildos and she laughed and told me that I have to take the good with the bad.

As if on cue, Martha walked up to her and leaned down and told me that she was next in line and hoped that I would like her fuck as she was looking forward to it and promised me a good one. Then she walked behind me and after dabbing some KY on her dildo, she fit it to my well stretched hole and shoved it in until she had most of it inside me. Cory gave me a quick kiss on the lips and told me to enjoy myself as she was having a ball watching me. Then she disappeared and the gal underneath me gave up her place to a young guy who was licking his lips as he slid under me and took my crown into his mouth.

Martha was groaning in ecstasy as she fucked me and the dildo caressed her clit and probed her pussy with each stroke. She had both hands on my ass cheeks and was squeezing them as she fucked and every once in a while, she would slap them hard and tell me to fuck back harder. After some time, she cried out in orgasm and I felt her body shake as she released her juices and wrapped her arms around my body.

As soon as she recuperated, she slid the big cock from my ass and told me that she would see me again later. Right after she left, I felt a very large penis sliding up my ass crack and turned my head to see a big, fat guy grinning at me as he put some lube on his cock and pressed the crown against my asshole. It felt huge and as he pushed the head inside, I worried that he wouldn't split me wide open as his organ was huge. He knew how to use it however and soon had me bucking back to capture more of his organ as he slow fucked me. He kept asking me if I liked his cock and I had to tell him that it felt wonderful and please not to stop fucking me.

As he stroked, he was sending me off on a wonderful high and I looked down to see a beautiful erection staring me in the face from the guy that was teasing my penis underneath me. While I gazed at it in longing, a thick beauty was pressed into my mouth and I heard Cory tell me to suck it as another guy stood in front of me with his hands on my shoulders. I opened my mouth and took the beautiful penis inside and began to voraciously suck it since I had wanted to suck either cunt or cock for some time now.

I don't know how many cocks and dildos had been fucking my ass but that huge tool filling my ass while my cock was being teased and I had that beauty in my mouth, had me in another world and I never wanted this night to end. Then I heard a deep bellow from behind me and felt the monster organ in my ass begin to jerk as it discharged one spurt after another and filled my ass with hot sperm.

I continued sucking the penis in my mouth and heard Cory call out for anyone who loves to drink cum to come up immediately as my ass was leaking huge quantities from all the orgasms. I heard a woman answer her and saw her making her way up to the stage as quickly as possible. She was a heavy set older woman with huge breasts and she jumped up on the platform and sat down under my ass and opened her mouth to the stream of cum dripping out,

A guy was next in line and he stood with his legs on either side of her as he fit his organ to my anus and pushed the head inside. Again, I was filled with cock and took off on another beautiful high when suddenly the cock in my mouth started jerking and spewing cum which I swallowed with relish and sucked deeply to get every drop. When he finally calmed down, he pulled his organ from my mouth and the guy sucking my tool got up and an attractive woman took his place.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity when I heard my wife call out if there was anyone there who hadn't fucked me yet and when there was no answer, she claimed the last fuck and slid her dildo into me to the applause of the crowd, She had been extremely horny all night from watching me being fucked and sucked so it didn't take long for the clit stimulator to do its job and I heard her cries of ecstasy as she went into a wild orgasm digging her fingers into my hips as she came.

When she came down, she withdrew the strap on from my ass and asked for help in untying me. She helped me to my feet and then held my hand high in the air as she proudly announced that I had taken 43 cocks and dildos in my ass that night and should be in the Guinness Book of World Records. Then Larry and Ellie came up on stage and presented me with a silver cup in recognition of the event. After that, Cory led me down to a couch and told me to lay back and relax as I had been a very good boy tonight and deserved a little rest.

My penis, however, didn't seem to need any rest as it was in full, beautiful erection so Cory started lining up a group of men and women to sit on it and enjoy it while it stayed hard. As I lay back and rested, a good looking young girl came up to me and sat down on my penis and started moving sensuously back and forth like she was riding a horse. She was facing me and her large breasts were bouncing as she fucked me and I was enjoying the sight as well as the feelings she was giving me. When she came, she sat all the way down on my penis and I felt her cunt contracting around my shaft with each spasm.

She thanked Cory for the fuck and next in line was the young guy who had sucked my cock while I was being fucked earlier. He smiled at me and grasped my thick shaft in his hand as he lowered his anus and guided my crown to his opening. He sat down in one quick motion and my cock slid easily into his well lubed asshole. He raised and lowered his ass on my penis and looked into my eyes all the while and I saw that his were glazed over and that he was in another world as he fucked me. He had a very talented asshole as he milked my organ while he fucked it and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching.

I started groaning and he told me to hold on as he was ready to cum also. A moment later, I watched his cock jerk as he shot his load. The first spurt splashed into my face just as my cock began shooting cum into him and the two of us went off on a fantastic high together. We slowly came back down to earth together and he smiled and thanked Cory for the wonderful fuck. Then he asked her if he could fuck me again sometime and she gave him our phone number and told him to call in advance.

While I was lying on the couch resting, the woman who had sucked the cum out of my asshole earlier came over and asked Cory if she could see if there was any leftovers. Cory told me to lift my ass off the couch and spread my legs so that she could reach it easily. She slid her talented tongue deep in my anus and licked the walls and sucked the hole for a while and then pulled her mouth away and thanked Cory but said that there wasn't any more.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
123456...8