Use Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Cory told me to go inside and shower and meet her where we had hung our clothes as we were going to head home soon. Then she looked around for Martha and called out to her that we were leaving so Martha pulled her mouth from a wet cunt she had been sucking and followed Cory into the other room.

When we were driving home, Martha asked where my silver cup was and Cory told her that Ellie was having it engraved with a big number 43 on it as well as my name and the date. Cory told me to drop Martha off at her place and then we headed home where I fell into bed for a much deserved sleep while my ass still tingled from the evening's activities.

Sunday evening, Cory told me to make sure that I came home early on Monday as she planned on taking me down to the club to register. All during the day on Monday, I thought about the evening and what this club was going to be like. I made sure to be home by 5 and found Cory already home. We ate a simple dinner as she didn't want me too stuffed for the evening and then got into her black leather outfit with the cutout breast, crotch and ass and my cock started to rise just looking at her.

She strapped a black leather studded belt around my waist which had shoulder and chest straps attached and she fastened them into place and then put on my ball strap. She told me to get dressed and then put my leash in my pants pocket as she slipped on a black knee length coat over her sex outfit. She picked up her large black leather handbag and went over to the dresser and put her strap on as well as the Ring into the bag and we went downstairs where she told me to hail a cab.

She gave the cabbie the address and about 15 minutes later the cab pulled up in front of a large townhouse in the East 80's. A rather large doorman in uniform asked us for our membership credentials and Cory told him that we had been invited by Martha Crowley. He rang the bell and a uniformed butler answered the door. After the doorman said a few words to him, he asked us to wait in the entrance hall a moment and a minute later we saw Martha coming down the hall. She was wearing a very sexy black leather outfit similar to Cory's and I figured that Cory bought it from her at the shop.

After greeting us, Martha led us into a changing room where she told us to slip out of our clothes and hang them in the closet. When I had taken off everything and was just wearing the black belt outfit that Cory put on me, she came over and asked me for my leash. When I handed it to her, she fastened it to my ball ring and Martha led us down the hall to an office where a man and a woman sat behind a large table.

Martha told us to stand in front of the table and then sat down on a chair along the side wall. The woman asked Cory her name and address and my name. Then she asked her how long I have been her submissive and if I was well trained. Cory told her that I do everything she asks of me without hesitation, so she considers me pretty well trained.

The man told me to come around the table as he wanted to examine me closer and when I walked behind it I saw that although he was fully dressed from the waist up, he was totally naked from the waist down. He told me stand in front of him and then cupped my balls in his hand and weighed them as he fondled them and told the woman that they felt like they could hold a satisfactory quantity of semen. The he grasped my shaft, which had immediately hardened when he played with my balls, and remarked that it was indeed a very satisfactory toy and would be a definite asset to the club members.

He spread his legs and told me to drop to my knees and lick his balls. As I moved closer to his equipment, I saw that he had a very thick organ which was totally flaccid but looked like it would be a beauty when hard. His balls were very large and I ran my tongue over them and then took each one in my mouth and sucked it as I ran my tongue all around them. He told the woman that I was very good at ball sucking and she made a notation on the sheet in front of her.

Then he told me to lick and suck his organ and see if I could get it hard. It was still very soft when I started licking it from the base and then all around the thickness as I slowly worked my way up to his flared crown. I reached his head and took it into my mouth and began to swallow his organ slowly until I had the whole thing in my mouth. It was slowly starting to get hard and I loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth. I played with his balls as I sucked his organ and a few minutes later his cock was fully erect and I was nursing on the beautiful head when he tapped me on the shoulder and told me that I had done very well and I should stop now and go over to the woman next to him.

She ran her fingers over my erection and weighed my balls in her hand before telling me to turn around and bend over as she wanted to examine my rear entrance. I felt her fingers running through the crack in my ass and then she told me to spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I did so and she told the man that I would provide much entertainment for both the male and female members of the club as she slid two wet fingers into my anus and wiggled them inside before telling me to turn around and drop to my knees as she had something for me to eat.

As I got down, I saw her crotch appear before my eyes and couldn't believe the amount of meat she had in her pussy. Her labia majora were very large and puffy and framed a large, long slit with knurled labia minora that provided lots of delicious looking meat to nibble on. Her cunt aroma was a definite turn on and as I slipped my tongue into her slit and teased her clit hood, she thrust her hips forward and started moaning.

When I moved down towards her meaty lips, she lifted her hips and put her hand on the back of my head as she told me to suck her labia. I took the gnarled flesh between my lips and nibbled on it as I ran my tongue over its surface and her moans got ever louder. Her labia provided plenty of meat to suck and I was enjoying myself but she was going wild and suddenly cried out and held my head tightly to her cunt as she went into orgasm and wet my face with her juices.

A moment later, she told me that she had enough and that I should rise and stand next to my mistress in front of the table. The two of them conversed in low tones for a minute or so and then the man told Cory that she was approved for membership and should proceed to the office with Martha.

We followed Martha down the hall to the office where a woman told her that an invoice for the membership fee would be mailed to her shortly along with the club rules and welcomed her to the club. She gave her a black band to wear around her wrist signifying that she was a member and could use all the club facilities.

Martha then led us back to the dressing room where she told Cory to take her bag of toys with us and showed us down one flight and told us that all the rooms on this floor were private dungeons for the training of slaves and entertainment except one room to which she opened the door. It was a very large room with black leather padded ceilings, walls and floors and had all sorts of equipment from hand and head stocks to large wooden wheels and racks as well as iron rings on the walls and floors in various places.

There were about 8 masters and mistresses in the room playing with their submissives who were either fastened by their wrists and ankles to the rings in the floor or walls or tied spread eagled on tables. Martha took us around and introduced us to all of them who looked me over very carefully as if appraising a new piece of meat.

After the introductions, Martha told Cory to put the bag in one of the cabinets along the wall and suggested that she put the Ring on me.

It's a tradition in the club that all new slaves must get to know each member present in the playroom by sucking their organs, not necessarily to orgasm but as long as the member wishes them to. The Ring's control box can be hooked on his belt and used by the member if he doesn't do his job well. It's a wonderful deterrent to sloppy or hesitant obeyance. Cory smiled at her and took the Ring out of the bag and, after attaching it to my penis, Martha showed her how it was made to hook onto a belt. Now, all a member has to do is plug it into a socket and use the box as they wish for either punishment or incentive.

Then she led us over to the nearest member who was teasing a young and very pretty girl with a large ostrich feather as she hung suspended and spread wide from rings in the wall.

"Master Jordan, I have the new member ready to get to know you intimately. Are you ready?" Martha asked him.

He nodded and told me to get down and nuzzle his crotch and smell it before I start licking it and stood with his legs spread wide as he continued flicking the feather between his slave's thighs and over her pussy.

"I see that you have a Ring on him." he said to Cory. "That's very good. Would you hand me the box and please plug it into the wall socket?"

Cory did so as I got on my knees and pressed my nose into his crotch and breathed in his aroma which wasn't bad at all. I smelled his balls, which reminded me of a buttery smell and then sniffed his ass crack up to his anus and found that his aroma was quite a turn on. All of a sudden, I got a jolt of electricity through my penis and jumped as I heard him berate me for not spending more time smelling his balls.

I went back to his balls, which were quite large and seemed to be very full of semen, and sniffed them from front to back before he told me to take his cock head between my lips and nurse on it gently while he played with his toy. His penis was quite thick and had a bulbous crown which sloped back to a deep ridge. I fastened my lips around the head so that they were just around the ridge and started sucking it gently as he had ordered. It happened to taste very good and I soon found that he was oozing delicious precum which made it even better.

As I was sucking him, I felt a delicious vibration throughout my penis which made me even hornier than I was and when he told me to take his organ as deep as I could, I was ready for it and started swallowing his thickness with relish. His cock was fairly large and quite thick and I could only get about three quarters of it down my throat before I started to gag. As I backed off a bit, I got another jolt in my penis and jumped at the shock.

"Take it deep and hold it deep until I tell you to stop!" he said.

I worked it back down as far as I could go and started swallowing around it and he seemed to be enjoying it as he kept telling me that I was a good boy and should keep doing it as he sent wonderful vibrations into my throbbing penis. I kept him deep and milked his organ each time I swallowed when suddenly I felt his hand on my head and he shoved his penis deeper and it started to jerk and shoot spurts of hot cum deep down my throat which I had to gulp down to keep from choking. He told me to keep sucking up every drop that comes out and when his organ finally stopped spewing cum, he pulled it from my mouth and patted my head as he thanked Cory for the wonderful blow job.

Cory removed the plug and wound the cord around the box and put it back on my belt and then told Master Jordan that she would be back later as she wanted to taste his girl toy since she looked so delicious. He smiled and told her to come over anytime.

Martha had been nearby as I was working on his cock and had a middle aged guy sucking her pussy as she watched me. She told him to stop and follow her as she led us over to the next member who was an older woman with very large breasts and nipples and a fat ass and thighs. She was in the process of sliding a thick dildo into the ass of what, I assumed, was her husband who was tied face down on the floor with a large pillow under his stomach which raised his ass high in the air.

As we approached, the woman had just finished fastening the straps around his waist and then she turned on the vibrator to high as the guy started groaning and moving his hips as if he was fucking the pillow. Martha asked if she was ready to be serviced by the newcomer and she smiled and nodded her head as she sat down on the mat and spread her legs while holding her husband's balls in her hand.

She told me to go down and get to know every inch of her crotch including her asshole and I lay down between her ample thighs and gazed at a surprisingly sexy sight as she had petal like labia which were slightly swollen in passion and very suckable. I also noticed that she had a substantial clit hood which looked like it contained a pretty large organ so I teased it by taking it between my lips and sucking on it as I ran my tongue over it. It didn't take long for the organ to begin peeking out of its protection and before I knew it, I was sucking on a fairly large miniature penis. I looked at it for a moment and saw that it truly was a tiny cock with a sloped head, distinct ridge and a short fat shaft and had to be about an inch long.

I started to suck it like I was sucking a cock and she was writhing and moving her hips and moaning as I sucked it. She told me not to stop and put her hand on my head to hold me there as she fucked my mouth. Then I heard her cry out in orgasm and she pushed her clit hard into my mouth and told me to keep sucking it until she told me to stop. I needed no urging as I was enjoying sucking the little organ and her reactions were a terrific turn on. I kept sucking her until she told me to stop as she was very sensitive after cumming so I pulled my mouth from her cunt and she told me that I could go on to the next member.

Martha's slave had been sucking Cory also while both gals watched me with the woman and when I rose, Cory told him to stop and was about to take me over to the next member when a tall, good looking guy approached her and asked if he could fuck her while his slave licked his asshole. He was wearing a wide leather belt across his chest and shoulders which showed his magnificent chest to perfection and long, black leather pants which were tight around his well shaped thighs and legs and were cutout around his crotch and ass displaying a gorgeous, thick and long penis which I wanted to take into my mouth as soon as I saw it.

Cory told Martha to take me around to the other members and walked back to where he had his slave tied. As they walked back he ran his hands over Cory's ass and she did the same to his. Then Martha pulled on my leash and led me over to another gal who was dressed in a black leather cutout bra and tight short shorts with a cutout crotch and ass. She was a blonde beauty and had a body to match and I couldn't wait to get down and suck her pussy.

She was playing with a young guy who couldn't have been more than 17 or 18 years old. She had the Ring on his cock and was giving him jolts every once in a while which caused him to twist and jerk in pain but I noticed that his penis was still in full erection all through it and knew that he was enjoying it.

Martha told her that I was there to service her as a newcomer and she smiled and told me to wait a moment as she sent another shock into her slave's penis. She moaned each time he jerked in pain and her hand went down between her thighs to play with her pussy. Then she turned and noticed that I had a Ring attached also and grinned as she asked Martha to plug it into the wall socket.

She went over to the wall and picked up a small stool and brought it over in front of her slave. It was a wooden stool with a cut out center and when she sat down on it, her pussy and anus were totally accessible and it was the perfect height for someone to lie down underneath it and suck her crotch. She unhooked the control box from my belt and told me to get down underneath her and worship her anus and nothing else until she tells me otherwise. I lay down on my back with my head under her gorgeous crotch and looked up at her treasures. Her pussy lips were tempting but she had warned me to only worship her anus so I riveted my attention to that area alone. It had labia like lips around it and almost looked like a cunt. The anal opening itself was quite large and I could see the red interior clearly as the hole was open to my gaze.

She had one control box in her right hand and the other in her left and suddenly I got a shock traveling through my penis and heard her tell me to start worshipping her now. When she saw me jerk in pain, she moaned softly and then moaned again as she sent another jolt into her slut's cock.

I kissed her anal opening and licked all around it before sliding my tongue into the hole. My tongue went in easily and I licked the walls as my nose brushed her vagina and I became slightly high from her sweet pussy aroma. I began to tongue fuck her slowly and sensuously and heard her moans and felt her body moving in rhythm to my tongue. She started sending mild teasing electrical vibrations into my cock which were driving me wild with passion as I worshipped her anal opening.

I felt her anus contracting around my tongue and marveled at the way she managed to grip it each time I drove it deep. I was lost in sensation as I worked on her beautiful rear hole when I heard her tell me to concentrate on her pussy and make sure that I worshipped every inch of it from her hole to her clit. I couldn't wait for this and immediately slid my tongue from her anus and ran it up to her pussy slit where I licked her vaginal opening and tasted her juices which were flowing down her passage,

She was getting a tremendous kick out of sending shocks through both of our cocks every once in a while and would groan when either of us would jerk from the shock. When I licked and sucked my way up her slit to her clitoris, it was already erect and peeking out of its hood so I took the little organ between my lips and sucked it as I teased the tip with my tongue and she began groaning loudly and moving her body back and forth and then I heard her gasp and felt her body tremble as she went into orgasm. At the same time, I felt a tremendous shock in my penis and my body jerked involuntarily and then I felt a flow of hot juices cover my chin as I sucked on her clit.

She sat there for some time after her orgasm and told me to lick up all the juices in her cunt and tell her how much I enjoyed them. When she lifted herself off the stool and stood up, she asked me if I enjoyed her nectar and when I told her that I could drink her nectar all day long and never grow tired, she smiled and told Martha that she could take me now. Martha still had her man slave sucking her crotch as she watched the blonde beauty playing with both of us and slowly got up off the mat and picked up my leash and led me over to the next member.

I sucked two more cocks and two more pussies before all the members present were taken care of and Martha led me back to where my wife was being fucked by the other member. As we got there, he was just about to cum and gripped Cory by the hips as he socked his penis deep inside her and let his juices spurt out filling her cunt. She cried out when she felt his cum filling her hole and she started shaking as her orgasm overcame her also. The guy's slave had been working on his asshole all through the fucking and had his tongue deep inside when his master came,

The guy kept his cock inside Cory for some time after his orgasm and then, just before removing it, looked up at me and told me to go down and suck every drop of his cum out of Cory's cunt. Cory looked up at me and told me to make sure I cleaned her out thoroughly or I would be sorry and I slid underneath her as he pulled his organ out. He must have cum a ton because as soon as I covered her hole with my mouth it started leaking out onto my tongue. The taste was fairly sweet and being in a very horny state after sucking the blonde beauty and the others, I cleaned her out with relish and enjoyed swallowing his juices mixed with my wife's delicious nectar.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
1...345678