Use Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory told me that she was going to unfasten my bindings but warned me not to touch my penis as she didn't want me to cum until she told me when. When I was free, I had the urge to grasp my throbbing erection and jerk off but knew that if I did she would really be mad and I didn't want that so I refrained although it was very difficult.

The Ring was still attached to my cock and Cory told me to go down and clean up Tanya with my tongue and make sure that I got all their juices off her penis as well as the last drops remaining in her shaft. Tanya was still spread out and tied down and I looked at the gorgeous creature lying there looking so sexy with her thick cock lying in rest on her thigh. I went down and started licking her flaccid organ to clean off both Cory's and Martha's juices and then took the delicious meat in my mouth and sucked it clean from the base to the crown.

As I sucked her penis, I looked up into her eyes and saw her looking at me and smiling. I squeezed her organ from the base up and got the last drop of semen out of it which I gladly swallowed as it tasted delicious. When I had finished cleaning up her penis, Cory told me to lift it up and look underneath it at her cunt. She said that they hadn't used her pussy yet but that she wanted me to lick it a while just to keep my cock nice and hard and throbbing.

As I thrust my tongue deep inside her wet hole, Martha asked Tanya if she would like my thick cock inside her vagina and Tanya nodded her head eagerly and told her that she would love it. Martha smiled and told her that if she was a good girl, she might allow me to fuck her later but not until both she and Cory sucked the juices out of my balls when they were ready. I inadvertently dropped my hand to my cock as I sucked Tanya's delicious cunt and suddenly was shocked by a huge jolt in my penis. I jumped at the sudden pain and Cory told me that she had warned me not to touch my cock and next time I did, she was going to give me an even greater shock.

"The cum in your balls belongs to me, and don't you ever forget it!" she admonished. "Martha and I are looking forward to our health drink later and want you to feed us plenty of juice!"

I went back to nibbling on Tanya's flower-like labia and then slid my tongue into her wide open vaginal opening and found it full of her juices from the excitement of her penile orgasm. I hungrily licked up her delicious nectar and ran my tongue up her passage and along the walls to capture every drop. As I was licking her, she was lifting her hips and feeding me her pussy and I heard her breathing get heavy and knew that she was about ready to cum.

I moved up to her fully erect clitoris and took it between my lips and started sucking it like I had done with her cock a few minutes ago. It didn't take long before I felt her body shake and heard her moans as she released another orgasm, only this time vaginal, and I felt the wetness on my chin as she spurted her juices.

Martha and Cory were watching intently as Tanya came again and Cory suggested that they try and make her cum from both organs at the same time. Tanya was looking at them with dancing eyes as she said this and Cory asked her if she would like that.

"That's the most fantastic feeling in the world! When I cum from both organs at once, I'm in a totally different world and it only happens occasionally." she told them.

Martha told Cory that they had to try that later and Cory suggested that perhaps she could have me help out in some way to assure success. Then both of them fastened me to the ceiling and floor rings again and Cory told me that they would be back shortly and to be a good boy and wait. As if I had a choice.

They were gone about a half an hour and when they returned Cory told me that she had arranged a special party for Saturday night here at the club.

"Remember the party at Larry and Ellie's when you offered your beautiful ass to everyone? Well, I've just arranged for you to suck off every male member of this club Saturday night. I know how much you love cock and how much you love to swallow cum so I want to see just how much cum you can take in one evening."

I asked her how many members there are and she told me that they told her at the office that she could expect about 40 men to show up for blowjobs. I gulped at that figure and wondered if I could take all that cum especially if some of them feed me large loads.

"I'm not sure if I can swallow 40 loads of cum." I told her.

She told me not to worry as she had complete faith in me and was absolutely certain that I was going to enjoy each and every one.

"But just to make sure, we're going to put you in the stocks and anyone that desires can use your ass too, after their blowjob, if they so desire. After Saturday night, the entire membership will know me and will have used you so we'll be quite well known around here. If you do a good job on them, I'm quite sure they'll want more in the future and I'm looking forward to making some interesting trades." she told me.

Martha asked her what she'll be doing while I'm sucking off all the men and she told her that she will watch and be orally pleasured by anyone that wishes. Martha asked if she could be first and Cory laughed and agreed. Then Martha asked Cory if they could have that drink as she was very thirsty and was looking at my erection while licking her lips. Cory told her to kneel down and suck my cock while she sucked my balls and then switch off with her every once in a while.

Martha's mouth felt marvelous around my cock head and when Cory took one of my full balls in her mouth and began to suck it, I was in heaven. Then Cory suddenly got up and unfastened Tanya and told her to suck my nipples as she wanted me to cum a very large load for the both of them. She went back down and Martha offered her my cock as she moved down to my balls and Tanya licked and sucked my erect nipples. It didn't take long before I started to groan and twist my body in ecstasy as the three of them worked on me.

Then, as Cory was deep throating my organ, it jerked in her mouth and started spurting cum. She swallowed the first couple of loads and passed it to Martha who hungrily drank the next two and then passed it back again. I had been very horny for a long time and the cum had been building in my balls for quite some time so there was quite a bit for them to share. My penis was still jerking in heat but no more cum was spurting so Cory grasped my shaft from the base and told Martha to cover the head with her lips as she wanted to feed her the last drops. She squeezed it up hard and Martha got one big drop and licked her lips and thanked Cory for it. I was totally spent and just hung there by my wrists as my penis went limp.

Cory looked at her watch and told Martha that we had to be going as she had an early appointment in the office and she unfastened me and we went to the dressing room and got dressed and took a cab home. When we arrived home, Cory told me to take off my leather straps and get into bed as she wanted me to sleep with my head between her thighs and suck her pussy until we fell asleep.

I rested my head on her gorgeous thigh and pressed my lips to her labia and started to suck her as thoughts of what was in store for me on Saturday night filled my mind. I knew that I was going to enjoy sucking cock but wondered how many loads I would be able to swallow and how they would affect me. As I thought about it, Cory cried out in orgasm and I sucked up her delicious juices before falling asleep with my lips pressed to her labia.

Ned and Janey called Cory and came over on Thursday night. Cory had me service both of them all evening and make sure that they were stroked and pleasured while she was having sex with them. She had me clean out her cunt each time Ned came inside her and had me suck him hard again so that she could enjoy his organ once more. While I was trying to get him hard for her, she asked Janey to fuck me with the strap on. She had attached the Ring on my penis just before they came and had been sending jolts into my cock all night long just to remind me that she owned me. When they left about midnight, she told me that I could masturbate if I wished and I couldn't wait to grasp my organ and stroke to climax as my balls had been aching for release all night.

After cumming, she cuddled up close to me and we fell into a deep satisfying sleep until morning. When she came home from work Friday evening, she told me that Martha had called her in the office and told her that she was at the club the previous night and bumped into Master Osborne, the office manager. He told her that he had already received RSVP's from 45 members who would be attending the party Saturday night and that it seemed as though everyone was talking about the event.

I thought about swallowing 45 loads of cum and again wondered if I could do it but Cory assured me that not only would I swallow all those loads but that I would enjoy each and every one of them. I told her that I hoped that she was right. She had me rest and go to sleep early on Friday night as she wanted me fresh and eager for the main event the following night.

We arrived at the club about eight o'clock and undressed in the dressing room where Cory attached my leash and led me to the playroom. On the way, she stopped in front of any male members in the hallway and introduced me to them and had me look at their organs since I would soon be sucking them to climax. Most of them had either a male or female slave with them and all seemed to be heading for the playroom also.

When she led me into the playroom, I was amazed at the amount of people in there. It looked to me like there was a lot more than 45 and Master Osborne was on a small platform with a bowl in front of him and each member was dipping his hand inside to pull out a number. I noticed that there was a stock mounted on the platform directly behind him with iron rings fastened to the flooring and that the floor was covered in thick padded leather. Master Osborne motioned for us to mount the platform and Cory stepped up and pulled on my leash as I followed her.

Master Osborne then introduced Cory to the members and had her show me off to them. She grasped my penis and stroked it a few times and told everyone to watch carefully as my penis rose immediately to full erection to the delight of the crowd. Then she had me turn around and bend over and spread my ass cheeks so that they could see my anal opening. She told them that, after their balls had been sucked dry by my talented mouth, my beautiful asshole was available for fucking also and there was a murmur of approval from the assembled guests.

Then Cory led me over to the stock and had me get down on my knees and rest my stomach on the padded stool while Master Osborne locked my head and wrists in place and then fastened my ankles to the rings in the floor. Cory asked someone to bring a Ring from the cabinet and attached it to my penis and sat down near me with the control box alongside her. Master Osborne then asked that the member holding Number 1 please approach the platform.

A middle aged, portly gentleman got up on the platform and I noticed that he had a very thick organ that swayed as he stepped up. It didn't look like it was very long but it was hard to tell since it was soft. Master Osborne put a padded leather stool in front of me and he sat down on it and spread his legs wide and I was staring at a pair of huge full balls hanging down right under his penis.

The stool was just the right height so that his organs were readily available to me and he moved forward a bit and his cocked pressed against my lips. Master Osborne told me to start and I opened my mouth and took his crown between my lips and started nursing on it. I felt a very pleasant sensation in my cock as Cory set the Ring on low volume and I went about my work with added zest.

His cock tasted delicious, as I find most all cocks do, and I had him fully erect in just a few minutes. He started fucking my mouth and I took him deep down my throat and then held firmly onto his crown as he pulled back for the next stroke. He fucked me like that for some time before I heard his breathing quicken and then felt his organ shoved down my throat and held there a moment before I felt it jerk and start shooting jets of hot cum way down which I had to gulp down to keep from choking. He held it there a while before pulling out and patting my head in approval.

The next guy had a short thick penis which was already hard and I was enjoying its flavor and texture when it suddenly erupted and shot stream after stream of cum into my mouth. I swallowed each load he fed me and sucked firmly on his penis until he withdrew it with a comment to Cory about how good I was. As soon as he pulled out another cock was in front of me and I concentrated on sucking it as he was using my mouth as if it was a cunt until he began groaning and his organ started spurting his juices. I swallowed each load he fed me and when his penis stopped jerking, he removed it and got up telling Cory that I did a fine job.

One after the other sat down on the stool and fed me his organ to suck and I totally lost count of how many loads I had swallowed. Every once in a while, Cory sent a shock into my penis to remind me to do a good job on each and every cock being fed to me. Then, as I was sucking a particularly thick organ, I felt some lube being dabbed in my asshole which was followed by a cock probing my rear entrance. It felt good and I lifted my ass a little to accommodate it and waves of pleasure washed over me as I felt it enter my hole and go nice and deep inside.

Having a cock in my ass made me enjoy sucking even more and I went back to sucking with renewed vigor as cock after cock was fed to me and I kept drinking one load of cum after another. I didn't know how many loads I had swallowed but I felt fine and as one cock after another filled my ass, it made me look forward to the next load.

Whenever a penis was withdrawn from my mouth, I turned my head from side to side to get out the kinks and saw that Cory was being serviced by both the male and female slaves of the guys I was sucking off. She was leaning back comfortably on some large pillows as either a guy or gal orally worshipped her pussy and asshole.

My jaws were starting to ache and I tried to relax them as I sucked cock when the guy I was sucking told Cory that I seemed to be slackening off and the next thing I knew was a huge jolt of electricity surging through my cock which caused me to jump and hurt my neck as it hit the stock. The guy fucking me at the time told Cory to do it again as my ass had contracted around his shaft when the shock hit me and he loved the feeling. Cory complied and sent a series of smaller shocks into my penis as he stroked into me which I was able to take much better than the first one but still tightened up around his cock each time and brought on a huge load from his balls which felt fabulous as it filled my ass.

After some time, it seemed as though I had been sucking cock and swallowing cum forever and it almost became automatic. As soon as one cock exploded and sent surges of cum down my throat, another took its place and I resigned myself to the task at hand even though my neck and shoulders were really beginning to ache. Then a cock appeared before my eyes that almost took my breath away with its beauty. It was my dream cock! It was nice and thick with a smooth, sloped crown, deep ridge and beautiful slit in the tip. It was about 8 inches long and semi erect when he pressed the head to my lips.

I opened my mouth reverently and forgot all about my aches and pains as I lovingly sucked the beautiful crown. It started to get hard in my mouth, which I love to feel, and when he started feeding more and more of it down my throat, I relaxed my muscles and took as much as possible before starting to gag. He backed off a bit and held it deep so that he could feel the contractions when I swallowed around the thick shaft and milked him. As I was lost in sucking his gorgeous organ, I felt a very thick penis push into my anus and move deep inside in one thrust.

With my ass filled with cock and that beautiful, tasty penis down my throat, I was in total heaven and before I knew it my cock started spewing cum onto the mat and someone told Cory that I was cumming. She told me to keep sucking and started sending low level shocks into my penis to keep me horny. I really didn't need them as I loved the cock I was sucking and never wanted to stop.

He was stroking my head as he stroked into my mouth and he told Cory that I was giving him one of the most beautiful blow jobs he had ever had and asked if he could borrow me on occasion and give her his slut in trade. I was happy to hear that he wanted me because I wanted to keep sucking his cock forever and when Cory agreed, I was ecstatic and renewed my efforts to make him happy with me.

He ran his hand through my hair as he told me how he likes to be sucked and I did everything he asked from nursing on his crown while probing his slit with the tip of my tongue to holding his organ deep down my throat while swallowing around it and milking it. He told me that he was almost ready to feed me now and a few thrusts later, I felt his organ jerk and I clamped my lips around his cock head to receive his juices. His beautiful penis began pumping gobs of delicious cum into my waiting mouth which I tasted and swallowed with joy as he fed me load after load until no more came out although his penis was still jerking.

I held his organ firmly in my mouth and didn't want to let it go but he slowly withdrew it with a satisfied sigh and went over and sat down next to Cory to relax. Another cock took his place and even though it was nice and thick, the way I like them, my aches and pains returned and Cory had to send another large jolt through me to wake me up.

More cocks followed and I was just beginning to feel as though I couldn't swallow another load when Master Osborne sat down and told me that he was the last cock and he wanted to feed me my last quantity of sperm. I remembered his organ from the first night that Cory brought me to the club for approval and gave him my very best even though I was dog tired and my stomach was full of cum.

When he erupted in my mouth, I was relieved that the ordeal was over as my neck and shoulders were really bothering me. I nursed every drop out of his big balls and as soon as he withdrew his penis from my mouth, Cory came over and kneeled down and kissed me on the lips and told me how proud she was of me since I had just swallowed 46 loads of cum and set a record that probably wouldn't be broken for years.

When they released me from the stock, Master Osborne presented Cory with a large trophy cup and told her that the club was going to have it engraved with our names, the date and the amount of cocks sucked off. There was a round of applause from the members and Cory led me off the platform and told me to lie down on the mat and rest a while. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 3 am and I had been sucking cock for over 7 hours without a break.

She let me relax as she had a young man with a very large organ fuck her. I remembered his organ as it stretched my jaws quite a bit earlier in the evening and watched now as he stretched my wife's beautiful cunt and sent her into waves of pleasure and a shattering orgasm. He kept fucking her until he came and as he unloaded his balls into her, she had another wild orgasm and wrapped her legs around his hips to keep him from pulling out. When they both came down from their highs, he slid his still erect organ from her stretched, wet pussy and she told me to come over and suck his cum out of her and make sure that I got every drop.

1...345678