Use Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Cory loved being in control sexually.
25.3k words
4.25
26.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

The next evening, Cory told me that Master John was coming over on Wednesday evening as was bringing one of his little slave girls with him.

"He particularly mentioned that he was looking forward to having you suck him off again as he loved the blowjob you gave him at the club. I want you to satisfy every one of his desires since I want him to come around often and I think you do also." she told me.

I was looking forward to Wednesday and the next couple of days took forever to pass but finally the day arrived and I left the office early as I wanted to be ready for Master John's arrival. I really couldn't wait for him to feed me his beautiful organ and, while Cory had me suck her pussy to orgasm last night, all I could think about was that gorgeous penis.

Cory had purposely not allowed me to cum last night as she wanted me very horny so that I would make her proud by doing the best possible job on him. She told me to shower and make sure my anus was clean as a whistle in case Master John or his slave girl decided to taste it. When I finished in the bathroom, she had me kneel on the bed and examined my anus with a grunt of satisfaction. Then she put on my leather shoulder, waist and chest straps and attached my leash. She told me to sit down and watch her get into her outfit and as I did so, my penis started to become erect and she smiled when she saw it rise.

"Good boy! You're nice and horny! You're going to have as much fun as I tonight, my dear."

The phone rang at exactly 8 and the doorman told Cory that Mr. Winslow and a friend were on their way up. Cory opened the door and let Master John and his slave girl in. She was a tiny blonde with an angelic face and very large breasts for her size. When she removed her coat, she was standing there in nothing but black leather crotchless shorts And a black leather harness which showed her gorgeous large breasts and erect nipples.

Master John removed his coat and then slipped off his shirt and trousers to reveal his tight leather pants which were cut out around his magnificent penis and gorgeous, full, tight ass. I couldn't take my eyes off his penis and full balls and he noticed it immediately.

"Are you looking forward to sucking me as much as I'm looking forward to it?" he asked.

I looked at him and told him that his cock was all I have been able to think about since I was told he was coming over. He smiled and put his arms around Cory and kissed her while squeezing her ass cheeks.

"While your husband is sucking my cock, I would like to watch my pretty Odile feeding on your delicious crotch." he told her and she smiled and said,

"Your wish is my command, my dear John!" and she pulled me along by my leash as she led us into the living room and told John to relax on the love seat. Then she told me to kneel down between his legs and go about my favorite business.

I got down between his legs and ran my hands over his strong thighs as I leaned forward and reverently kissed his beautiful penis.

"Start with my balls! I love my balls sucked before you get to my cock." he ordered and I willingly complied as his full ball sack looked delicious. As my tongue caressed his balls, I saw Cory sit down next to him and heard him tell Odile to kneel down and start worshipping Cory's beautiful crotch.

I took one of his big balls into my mouth and sucked it while running my tongue over it and heard him moan in approval as he ran his hand through my hair. When I took the other testicle into my mouth, I glanced up and saw him sucking on Cory's erect nipple as the slave girl worked on her crotch.

I was enjoying his reactions to my ball sucking as he lifted his hips off the seat to give me more access to them and was constantly moaning.

Then Cory said to him, "Do you like your anus tongued?"

He told her that he loved it and she told me to show him how good I was at it. I slid my tongue down as he moved forward in the seat and lifted his legs high. His anal opening was quite large and red and I could see that he had quite a few cocks in that hole to make it that large. It looked delicious and I kissed it before sliding my tongue inside and licking the walls.

He gasped as my tongue entered him and I worked it in as deep as possible and then began tongue fucking him slowly and sensuously while my nose pressed against his balls and I could smell his sexy aroma. He let me slide my tongue into him for some time and was moaning all the while. I opened my eyes and saw that Cory was lightly stroking his magnificent organ and I couldn't wait for him to let me suck that delicious piece of meat.

I heard Cory begin breathing heavily and knew that she was close to orgasm. I glanced over and saw Odile's tongue sliding in and out of her cunt while mine was doing the same in his asshole. Then he shouted to me to take his cock into my mouth and suck it until he fed me his load and that was just what I had been waiting for. I pulled my tongue out of his wet anus and licked my way up to the base of his penis and all the way up to his sloping crown. Just then, I heard Cory cry out in orgasm as she fed Odile her juices.

When I reached his beautiful crown, there was a large drop of precum sitting in his slit which I immediately covered with my lips and tasted. It was as delicious as I had remembered and I started nursing on his cock head to get more. I was in absolute heaven since I loved his penis so much! I loved the taste, the texture and was never more happy than when I had it in my mouth.

I was alternately deep throating him and then nursing on his crown and managed to swallow about three quarters of his thickness before starting to gag. I tried relaxing my throat muscles so that I could get more of his meat down but only managed another inch before I couldn't take any more and satisfied myself with sucking what I could take.

I had him deep down my throat and was swallowing around his delicious, thick shaft when suddenly he grabbed my head and held it down on his penis as it began shooting streams of his delicious sperm down my throat. I was gulping each load down to keep from choking since he wouldn't let my head go and finally his cock stopped jerking and the flow of cum ended.

I was disappointed that I couldn't back off a bit and taste his juices before I swallowed them but I was happy to have had him cum for me and I held him deep long after he released my head and let out a contented sigh. Cory told me to squeeze the last drops out of his organ and suck them up before I took my mouth from his slowly receding organ. When I finally pulled my mouth from his penis, he patted my head and told me that I had done a fine job and if I was a good boy, he would let me suck him again later.

Cory told me to get them some cold drinks and when I returned she was sitting next to him and playing with his flaccid penis as they talked.

"By the way, I heard about your slut here taking over 60 cocks in his ass in one evening recently. That must have been something to see!" he said to her.

"First of all, it was only 43 cocks and some of them were really dildos but you're right, it was a very interesting evening. Where did you hear about it?"

He told her that Martha had told him and mentioned that she was one of the fuckors. Cory told him that Martha had a tendency to exaggeration but she did fuck me with her strap on and loved every minute of it.

"You haven't fucked him yet have you?" she asked.

He told her that all he's gotten from me was two beautiful blowjobs and that he was looking forward to fucking me. Cory told Odile to get busy and get her master nice and hard so he could fuck me because he was in for a really good time.

"He has a beautiful ass as you can see but when you bury your cock in his asshole, you'll be in heaven. I've been told that it's as good as any pussy." Cory told him.

"Well then, I'm going to have to get hard quickly as I'm looking forward to filling his ass with cock. Odile, suck my balls a while and then go up to my penis when it starts to rise." he told her.

A few minutes later, Cory remarked about how nicely his penis was responding as it slowly grew in size. She told me to get down on my hands and knees with my ass facing him and reach back and spread my ass cheeks to show him the beautiful hole he was going to fuck. I did as she ordered and heard him sigh as he gazed at my spread ass cheeks and told her that he couldn't wait any longer.

He got up from the couch and kneeled down behind me and asked Cory to pass him some KY. He dabbed some in my anus and smeared some on the head of his magnificent organ and I felt his cock head probe my anal opening and then slide smoothly inside. I loved the feelings his crown gave me as it entered my ass and then he grasped me by my hips and thrust his cock in one smooth motion deep inside me. It felt like heaven as the thick shaft filled my ass and when he started stroking in and out, I was lost in pleasure.

I heard Cory tell Odile to get underneath me and tease my cock and balls with her mouth to keep me nice and horny but warned her not to let me cum so that I would give her master a good fuck and when I felt her mouth around my crown, I totally lost myself in the sensations I was receiving from both of them.

Then I heard Cory ask Master John if he would like to be fucked while he was fucking me and he told her that he would love it. She put on her strap on and a few moments later I felt his cock bury itself deep inside me and stay there while he moaned as she filled his ass with her plastic cock. Then he started slowly moving in and out of me as I heard both he and Cory start moaning as they stroked.

"This slut of yours has one beautiful asshole!" he told Cory as he stroked back and forth.

"I told you so!" she said. "How do you like what I'm doing to you?"

He told her that he loved it and she told him that she was going wild from what the dildo was doing to her as she fucked him. I concentrated on contracting my ass around his thick shaft to milk him as he fucked me and each time I did so, he gasped and told me to keep doing it as he loved the sensation.

Odile knew exactly how to keep me horny without making me cum. She teased me and brought me right to the edge and then backed off until I was calm again. She was taking me up on one high after another and with that gorgeous cock in my ass, I was lost in pleasure. I heard Cory cry out in orgasm as the dildo stimulated her clit and a moment later I felt the cock in my ass swell and heard him cry out as he grasped me by the waist and his organ began spewing cum into me in spurt after spurt.

I pushed back hard so that I could feel his sperm splash against my anal walls and I never wanted him to stop cumming. I kept milking his organ until he groaned and started withdrawing it. When it plopped out, I felt empty and the cold air didn't feel good. Cory told Odile to suck her master's cum out of my asshole and make sure it was completely clean. Her tongue sent me off on another beautiful high and I was sorry when she finally pulled her mouth away and told Cory that she was finished.

Cory told Odile and me to take turns on Master John's flaccid organ and make it hard as quick as possible as she wanted him to fuck her. He smiled at her and asked which hole she would like filled and Cory told him that her cunt was aching for his cock right now but she would like him in her ass later. He was resting on the couch after fucking me and she sat down alongside him and let him play with her nipples while she soul kissed him.

Odile and I got down between his legs and started taking turns sucking his organs. When I had his soft cock in my mouth, she was sucking his balls and we kept switching off like that while he played with Cory's magnificent breasts and they kissed. Sometime later, I was sucking his cock when it started to get hard and I loved the feeling of it growing large in my mouth. I kept sucking it until it was fully erect and then passed it on to Odile.

"That's enough my little sluts. I'm ready to fuck Mistress Cory so why don't you two fuck or suck each other until we call you." he said.

I watched as my wife lay down on the couch and spread her gorgeous thighs and held out her arms to him. He fir the head of his erection to her moist labia and thrust inside in one smooth motion that caused her to gasp and cry out in passion as he filled her with his thickness.

While I watched this sexy scene, Odile grasped my erection in her small hand and started to stroke it as she kissed my neck and asked if I would like to fuck her. I looked at the desirable creature playing with my cock and picked her up and lay her down on the carpet and slid my penis into her as she started mewing and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I looked at her beautiful face as I stroked into her warm, wet orifice and her eyes glazed over as she stared back at me and told me how good my cock felt inside her. I looked over at Cory and saw that she was in another world as Master John thrust his thick organ into her in long, deep strokes, She was panting and had her legs wrapped around his waist as he sucked her erect nipples while fucking her.

Suddenly she called out to me and told me to go over and get my ring and bring it to her. I reluctantly pulled my organ from Odile's delightful pussy as she groaned in misery and went over and got the Ring and brought it over to her. She told me to fasten it around my erection and hand her the controls. When I had it on and gave her the box, she told me to go back to fucking Odile. When I looked down at the Ring on my organ, she told me to go right ahead and fuck her with it on.

I went back to Odile who had a big smile on her face as I approached. She spread her thighs and I re-entered her without problem even though the Ring was on with the wires. I promptly forgot about the Ring and was lost in fucking Odile when a sudden shock went through my penis and Odile jumped at the pain that soared through her pussy. She looked totally surprised and asked what had happened.

Cory laughed and told her that she was experimenting to see what would happen when she did it while I was fucking someone. Master John asked Odile how it felt and she told him that it was painful but she was more surprised than anything else. He asked her how she feels now and she told him that she's as horny as before and maybe a little more so.

He told me to continue fucking her and as I stroked deep inside, he sent another large shock into my penis which made both of us jump in pain. A moment or so later however, I was hotter than before and so was Odile and I kept stroking into her as he and Cory took turns shocking us. After some time, they put down the control box as doing it had made them even more passionate and resumed their fucking.

I was just beginning to lose myself in fucking Odile when Cory called out and told me that she didn't want me to cum yet. She told me that I could continue fucking her but to make sure that I didn't orgasm. I looked down at Odile and shrugged in resignation and slowed my pace down a bit to keep me from losing myself.

I kept long, slow strokes going and it wasn't long before Odile started to breathe heavy and I saw a film over her eyes as she held me tight with her legs and pressed her cunt tight against me and went into orgasm. Her whole body trembled as each wave of pleasure washed over her and I had to control myself to keep from cumming as she looked and felt so beautiful.

After she slowly came down, I slid my organ from her comfortable pussy as I was afraid that I might lose myself and shoot my load into her. Cory told me to come over and lick Master John's asshole as he fucked her because she wanted a big load from him. I had just about slid my tongue into his anus when he cried out and I felt his spasms as he unloaded the contents of his beautiful balls into Cory.

He lay on top of her for some time after his orgasm and then told Odile to come over and suck his cum out of Cory's cunt as soon as he withdrew it.

"She loves to drink my cum and since she's been a good girl tonight I want to reward her." he told Cory.

As he removed his penis, Odile dutifully got down between her thighs and started licking up his juices and thrusting her tongue deep inside to get the last drops. As she worked on her cunt, Cory had another orgasm and held her head tightly to her pussy as she came. Master John remarked that now she was going to get more delicious nectar and should thank Mistress Cory when she finished drinking.

When Odile cleaned out her cunt, she lifted her head and looked up at Cory and thanked her for allowing her to taste her juices as well as her Master's. As Cory lay there recuperating, she picked up the controls and set the dial on low and sent sensuous electric shocks into my penis which kept my organ fully erect and ready for use by either one of them.

Master John looked at my erection and told Cory that it looked absolutely delicious and that he was ready for a delicious drink. She told me to remove the Ring and while I was doing so, she told him that he would be getting plenty to drink since she had prevented me from cumming and my balls would be full of juice for him.

He told me to lay down on the couch and got down between my legs and started nursing on my cock head. I was oozing lots of precum and he was murmuring each time he got some. He lifted his head and told Cory that my juices were absolutely delicious and wondered what she fed him to make it taste so good. She told him that she fed me a healthy diet and I had always tasted delicious.

He went back to sucking deeply on my penis and it started to feel fabulous and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came especially since I had been holding back for so long. He was deep throating my organ when I felt it coming up my pipe and my cock jerked in his mouth as I started shooting streams of cum down his throat. He gagged for a moment and then backed off and fastened his lips around my crown and drank each load as I fed it to him. He seemed to be enjoying it as he kept sucking my penis long after my last spasm and then grasped it from the base and squeezed the last drops up and licked his lips as he looked at Cory and told her how lucky she was to have such delicious juices to drink whenever she felt like it.

When he sat down next to her, he asked her if he could take me home when he left and leave Odile with her until tomorrow night as he was going to be home all day tomorrow and wanted to use me for his pleasure. She smiled at him and told him that as long as he didn't damage the merchandise, he could and he kissed her and tweaked her nipple.

When it was time to leave, we got dressed and Cory fastened my leash and handed it to him with the warning that she didn't want anyone in the building to see it. He kissed her goodnight and told Odile to see that she pleasured Mistress Cory in any way she wished and he would see her tomorrow night.

He slipped the leash into his coat pocket and walked close to me so that no one could see it and led me down the elevator and over to his building. As soon as we got into his apartment, he told me to undress and come into the bedroom when I was ready.

He was lying naked on the bed when I walked into the room and he held out his arms to me and told me that he was very tired and wanted to go to sleep while I nursed on his penis. I lay down on my stomach and licked his thick soft shaft from the tip to the base and then took it in my mouth and started sucking it. A few minutes later I heard his heavy breathing and saw that he was fast asleep. I rested my head on his thigh and kept nursing on his delicious organ until I fell asleep also.

I was awakened a couple of times during the night as his cock had slipped from my lips and he told me to hold it in my mouth as it felt warm and comfortable. I actually loved sleeping with his gorgeous penis in my mouth all night as I loved its taste and texture. I woke up in the morning with his penis still in my mouth only now it was fully erect and he was slow fucking me as he came out of a deep sleep.

jim313
jim313
543 Followers