Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
545 Followers

He ran his hands through my hair and told me that he was going to feed me a delicious drink for breakfast and I really couldn't wait as I loved his nectar. First, his organ started oozing some absolutely fabulous precum which I licked off with relish and he noticed the way I was licking my lips after tasting each drop.

"You really love my precum, don't you?" he asked.

I nodded with his crown between my lips and kept nursing on his tool. He smiled down at me and told me to get ready for my breakfast drink as he was almost ready to feed it to me. I redoubled my efforts to make him cum and started moving up and down on his thick shaft and sucking it firmly as I played with his full balls.

Suddenly I heard him groan and his organ jerked and started spurting gobs of delicious cum into my hungry mouth which I swallowed while moaning in passion along with him. When his cock stopped jerking and there was no more cum, he told me to go inside and shower while he rested a moment.

When I came back, he slowly got up and told me to wait for him in bed and not to touch my erection which was standing straight up. When he returned he opened two large sliding glass doors which I thought was a closet but turned out to be a little playroom with tie downs and a small stock.

I forgot to take your Ring last night as I would have loved to use it today but I have other toys that will just have to do. Come over here, I want to tie you up. He took hold of my wrists and fastened them to leather cuffs on the wall and then cuffed my ankles so that my arms and legs were spread and my back was against the wall.

He looked down at my erection and grasped it in his hand and looked into my eyes and told me that he was looking forward to using me for his pleasure today.

"Your beautiful wife tells me that you can cum a lot quite often and I hope she's right because I want to see how much you are able to cum in one day." he told me as he looked into my eyes and lightly squeezed my balls. "I don't want you to cum until I tell you that it's all right. Do you understand?"

I nodded and thought about how horny I was from sucking his organ all night and knew that I would have to really concentrate to keep from emptying my balls before he allowed me to. He slid a vibrator plug into my asshole and tied it in place and told me he wanted to prepare me for a good fucking later. Then he picked up the phone and spoke a few minutes and replaced the receiver with a smile.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang ang he went inside to answer it. When he returned he was with a large blonde woman who had massive breasts and was almost as tall as he. She slipped out of her housecoat and he saw that her large breasts were capped by extremely large nipples in huge pink rosettes. She had a large stomach and wide hips and a shaved pussy. Her legs were heavy but shapely and all in all she was quite a turn on.

"So this is your little toy for the day?" she said as she came up to me and took my balls in her hand and squeezed them a little too hard which made me wince.

"Take it easy with him, my love. I only borrowed him for the day and promised not to damage him in any way." he admonished her.

"But he's such a pretty toy with such beautiful equipment! Can't I mark him up a bit?"

He told her in no uncertain terms that if she puts one single mark on me, she would answer to him as he had given his word that no damage would be done. I felt enormously relieved when I heard this as I didn't trust this woman one bit.

"Well then my love, I'm just going to have to play around the edges with you." she said to me. "You are to address me as Mistress Sasha, do you understand?"

She was holding my erect shaft in her hand and squeezing it quite hard as she talked to me. I nodded to her and she smiled and turned away to go over to her handbag. I watched as she withdrew a fairly large dildo and dabbed some KY on the head and came over to me and held it up in front of my eyes and told me that she was going to insert the whole thing in my ass and wanted to hear me ask her to please do it.

"Please Mistress Sasha, slide that dildo into my ass." I replied.

She smiled and turned to Master John and told him that whoever owned me had done a fine job of training me. He told her that it was my wife and he was going to introduce them soon since he knew that she was going to love Cory. As he talked, she slid the large dildo into my anal opening and thrust it all the way inside in one smooth motion. Then she fastened the straps around my waist to hold it in place and turned on the vibrator which immediately sent waves of sensation flowing through my body.

"So your wife owns you!" she said to me. "Do you enjoy being used by your wife?"

I told her that I love it and the next thing I knew, she slapped my balls really hard which hurt like hell.

"I told you to address me as Mistress Sasha, didn't I? You're going to be punished each time you forget that!" she said with a sneer.

John came up behind her and worked his erection into her ass and played with her breasts as he slow fucked her and they talked about my cock and ass and how they were going to use me today.

"He is very talented with his mouth and tongue and I love the way he sucks my cock. He also does a great job on my balls and asshole. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it when he sucks your pussy and asshole" he told her as he continued sliding his erection back and forth in her ample ass.

She asked if I cum a lot and often and he told her that she has nothing to worry about in that regard as I will furnish them with all the cum they desire and that she will love the flavor of it as it's very sweet tasting.

"I want some now! Keep fucking me while I nurse on his organ" she told him as she moved forward and he stayed close.

She took my throbbing erection in her hand and guided it to her lips and covered the head and started nursing on it. A few moments later, she pulled her mouth from my organ and delightedly told him that she absolutely loves the flavor of my cock and my precum. He told her that if she likes my precum, she's going to love my cum and to take her time and enjoy it for as long as she can.

She started grunting each time he thrust his penis deep into her ass and she started taking more and more of my cock down her throat as she was being fucked. I was amazed at how much of my cock she could swallow since she was almost down to the base and when she milked my shaft each time she swallowed around it, I was being transported to another world especially with my ass being filled with the dildo which sent wonderful vibrations throughout my body.

She was holding my organ deep down her throat when I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. She sensed it from my moans and heavy breathing and backed off a bit so that she had a little more than my crown in her mouth when my organ started jerking and spurting gobs of cum into her hungry mouth. She eagerly swallowed each load as it came out and sucked firmly on my penis until it stopped jerking and there was no more cum.

She lifted her head and turned to Master John, "That was absolutely fabulous! I'm going to keep making him cum for the rest of the day."

"Save some for me!" he told her and then he growled as he grabbed her around her waist and thrust deep in her ass and started shaking as he unloaded the contents of his balls into her. She pushed back hard to capture as much of his throbbing penis as she could and then cried out as her orgasm struck.

He kept his organ buried deep in her ass for a while and then told her that as soon as he withdrew it, that she should roll over on her back and lift her hips high to keep his juices from running out. Then he unfastened my bonds and told me to get down and suck his cum out of her asshole and make sure that it was perfectly clean before I stopped.

When I got down in front of her, she opened her ample thighs and pulled her legs back to give me access to her anus. Her asshole was quite large especially since it had just been stretched by Master John's thick penis and I slid my tongue deep inside and started sucking up his cum. She rested her legs on my shoulders and lowered her ass a little so that his juices began to flow down to my mouth. I always liked the flavor of his cum so cleaning her out was not much of a chore for me.

When I was finished, I lifted my head and told him that I was quite sure that I got all of his cum out and Mistress Sasha told me to smell her pussy and taste it as long as I was down there and tell her what I thought of it. I moved up to her wet and open slit and looked at her meaty labia surrounding her wet vaginal opening. She had plenty of delicious looking meat to suck and I buried my nose in her opening and breathed in deeply as if I was sampling a fine wine. Her aroma was a turn on and I lifted my head and told her so. She smiled down at me and told me to taste it now.

I dipped my tongue into her moist vagina and found that her juices were delicious! I slid my tongue deep inside and licked the walls of her passage for a moment and then lifted my head and told her that her juices were like nectar and I was enjoying them immensely. She smiled again and tousled my hair as she told me to go back and see if I could draw another orgasm out of her as she wanted to feed me more of her nectar as long as I liked it so much.

I went back down and started sucking her labia lips into my mouth and found that they were a real mouthful. As I was sucking them, I noticed that her clit was slowly coming out of its hood and I moved up to the little button and took it into my mouth and started sucking on it while running the tip of my tongue back and forth over it. She started to gasp and buck as I sucked it and held my head tightly to it.

She told me that she was going to cum soon and as soon as she did, that she wanted me to move quickly down to her hole and get ready to receive her juices as she was a spurter and wanted me to swallow every drop and tell her if I enjoyed it. I kept working on her clitoris and a few minutes later, she told me to move down as she was going to cum.

I got down lower and suddenly a stream of white liquid shot out of her hole and splashed into my face! I moved a little higher and the second spurt landed on my tongue and I found that it tasted like sweet cream and couldn't wait for her to feed me more. She spurted four times and each spurt shot out quite a bit of liquid which I happily swallowed and when she stopped cumming I was disappointed as I wanted more.

"Did you enjoy that, my boy?" she asked.

I told her that I would love to spend the entire day sucking her juices out of her as I found them absolutely delicious. She smiled and looked over at Master John who was sitting on a sofa chair idly playing with his cock as he watched us.

"I would love to borrow this talented tongue for a day!" she told him. "Any chance of that?"

He told her that he would introduce her to Cory soon and she could ask her since he couldn't give another woman's property away.

"If you use him properly and don't damage him, I'm sure she'll let you providing you and she hit it off well. She happens to love this sweet slave very much so be careful and maybe you can have him for awhile."

She got up off the floor and put me back into my restraints and looked into my eyes as she grasped my balls in her hand and started squeezing them until I winced in pain. Then she relaxed her grip and asked me if I liked her to do that and I told her that I liked everything she did to me. She smiled and let go of my balls and went over to the bed and lay back on the pillows as Master John got them some drinks and they sipped them as they looked at me and discussed the various things that they would like to do to me.

"I forgot to take his Ring last night. I know you would enjoy playing with that toy. Maybe I could get it somehow. Let me call Cory and find out." he mused.

He called Cory at her office and found out that she had left Odile chained to the bed with enough leeway for her to reach the bathroom but that she certainly couldn't get to the front door so it would be impossible to get it. She suggested that she could call Martha at the store and perhaps get her to bring one over but that if she did, she would probably want to join in for a while.

I heard Master John tell her to make the call as Martha would be welcome and then he hung up. A few minutes later the phone rang and it was Martha. She told him that she could be there in about 15 minutes and would like to join in as she had a couple of hours to play.

He told Mistress Sasha about Martha and that she would most likely enjoy her as well as she is an attractive and well built woman. She smiled and told him that she was in the mood for a little pussy so she was looking forward to meeting her. They continued sipping their drinks and talking until the phone rang and the doorman told him that Martha was on the way up.

When the doorbell rang, he went inside and a few moments later came back in with Martha and introduced the two women who looked each other over appraisingly before Martha started to undress and I noticed that Mistress Sasha's eyes were riveted to her body as she revealed each part.

When Martha was nude except for her high heels, she walked over to her bag and produced the Ring.

"Here's what you wanted, John. Shall I attach it to our little slut?" she asked.

He told her to go right ahead and she walked up to me and smiled in greeting as she grasped my semi erect penis and squeezed it lovingly in greeting.

"And how are you, my love? Are these people treating you well? I'm going to put on your Ring now and we're going to have some fun. Are you looking forward to it?" she asked.

I told her that, as long as they didn't burn me, it would be nice and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek and told me not to worry as she wouldn't harm my wife's personal property. She attached the Ring just below my crown and walked over to the foot of the bed and handed Master John the control box. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with Mistress Sasha to his right. Martha sat down on his left and reached over and took his flaccid organ in her hand as he showed Mistress Sasha how it worked.

"Now watch him as I send a mild current into his penis." he told her and turned the dial to No. 2.

A pleasant sensation coursed through my cock and it began to rise immediately.

"Oh my, that's making him hard right away!" she exclaimed.

He told her that the lower currents provide stimulation and will harden a cock almost immediately.

"As soon as I get him fully erect, I'll show you what the other numbers do." he told her.

My penis was now standing out straight from my body in all its glory and he turned the dial and sent a considerable shock into my cock which caused me to cry out and twist my body in pain.

"Oh my, that was delicious! Can I try it now? she asked.

He handed it to her and warned her not to go above 7 as it might singe my flesh. He told her to look at my cock now a few moments after the large shock he gave me and she saw that my organ was still fully erect and was throbbing in heat. He told her that right after the shock, I'm even hornier than before. Then he looked at Martha who was still playing with his organ which had risen to full erection and asked,

"Do you think we can make him cum just from the Ring?"

She told him that if played right, it could possibly cause an orgasm especially with a subject like me. Then another large surge went through my penis as Mistress Sasha gleefully watched me squirm from the pain and then, when I calmed down, saw that my cock was as hard as ever.

"Did you like that, slut?" she asked me and I told her that I did.

Master John took the control back telling her that she was going to have plenty of chances to use it on me today but that right now, he wanted to experiment and see if he could make me cum just from the shocks.

Martha suggested that he start at the low range and slowly work up to the higher currents. I felt a very sexy sensation in my penis as he kept the current low for a while and then suddenly sent a big surge through it which hurt like hell for a moment and then all I wanted was to have someone suck it or even stroke it as I was horny as could be. He had my organ jerking in heat as he played with me and alternately sent pleasant currents and harsh ones.

Mistress Sasha was getting off on watching me squirm and asked for the control again and promised him that she would do exactly as he had been doing. I noticed that her eyes were glinting as she took the control from him. She looked into my eyes and sent a mild shock into my penis which caused me to flinch for a moment and I saw an expression of raw desire cross her face and she gave me a wry smile and looked down at my throbbing organ.

Martha had noticed the reaction of pure lust that came over Sasha as she worked the controls and she asked her if she would like her pussy sucked while she played with me. In answer, she spread her legs wide and never took her eyes off me as she played with the controls and alternately stimulated my penis and shocked it just like John had been doing.

When Martha wrapped her lips around her clitoris, Sasha gasped and sent a large shock into me which caused me to twist around in my restraints. She had a look of pure passion on her face as she fed Martha her cunt and stared at my cock which was starting to leak precum. John immediately got up and came over to me and dropped to his knees and licked off another drop as it oozed out. Then he told Sasha to send some mild current into my cock as he wanted a little more juice.

She set it on low and the sensations coursing through my penis were driving me wild and another large drop appeared in my slit which he immediately licked off. Then I heard a loud gasp and looked up and saw Sasha holding Martha's head to her cunt with both hands as she wriggled in ecstasy and experienced a wild orgasm. Martha cried out in surprise and delight as Sasha's cunt spurted her white cream into her face. She licked up every drop and as she was so occupied, John walked over and picked up the control box and came back and sat down between my thighs and started playing me like a instrument as he licked up the juices flowing from my cock.

Martha came over and leaned down to capture a drop as it appeared in my slit and then offered it to John on her tongue. She fed him this way for a while and then asked if he would please fuck her as she couldn't stay too long and wanted his cock inside her desperately. Sasha lifted her head from the bed and told him to go right ahead as she wanted the control again while he fucked Martha.

I watched as he rubbed his thick erection back and forth in her wet slit before thrusting it inside. She gasped in pleasure and wrapped her legs around his waist as he started stroking into her. It was driving me crazy as I was so horny and I would have done anything for release at that moment.

Suddenly, I jumped in pain as a very large shock went through my penis and I saw Sasha fingering her cunt as she played with the controls.

"Did you like that last one?" she asked me as she stared at my throbbing penis.

I told her that she was driving me wild with passion and that I wanted to cum for her. She told me that I should have patience as she was going to make me cum in time and that I should just enjoy what she was doing to me. Her eyes were glazing over in passion each time she sent a shock into my penis and slowly but surely I felt that she was actually going to make me cum from the shocks.

She had me thrashing around in my bonds as I tried to obtain release. My balls were full and aching for release and she was enjoying every moment of my misery. Her eyes moved back and forth from my penis to my face as she looked for reaction from her movements of the control. I heard Martha cry out in orgasm but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Sasha as she had me in her complete control and I was begging her to make me cum.

jim313
jim313
545 Followers