Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

She told me how sexy I looked squirming around with my huge erection cleaving the air in front of me and then she had a second orgasm as her fingers flew across her rigid clit. John and Martha called out instructions to her as to how much current to send into me and they told her that she had me going beautifully and that it wouldn't be long before I came.

She got off the bed and sat down between my legs and kept working the controls as she watched my cock for signs of an approaching orgasm.

"I can't wait to make him cum. I'm so thirsty and I'm looking forward to a long drink!" she told them.

"I've never seen anyone cum just from the Ring." Martha said. "If you can do it, everyone is going to hear about it."

I wanted to cum desperately as the low currents were stimulating my penis beautifully and after each big painful shock, I was overcome with a desire to shoot my load. She was looking up at me with her face twisted in desire and concentration as she played with the control dials and then I felt it coming and my cock exploded sending a stream of white liquid into her face.

She dropped the box and grasped my penis in her hand and covered the head with her mouth and started drinking each load as it spurted out and was moaning all through it just as much as I was. I fed her quite a large quantity and she was sucking up every drop with her hungry mouth. She kept sucking my shaft long after my cum stopped flowing and then slowly pulled her mouth away and looked up at me and told me that if she can take me home with her sometime that she would have me feed her like this all day long.

Martha was amazed that she made me cum just by manipulating the amount of current flowing into my penis and told John that she was going to send out a report on this to all the people who purchased the Ring at the store.

"And everyone at the club will know about it by tonight, since I'm going there right after work!" she told them.

Then she looked at the time and told them that she had to dress and get back to work as she was only able to get out for a short time. She dressed and thanked John for asking her over and told Sasha that she was looking forward to getting together with her again soon. As soon as she left, John came over to me and took my flaccid penis in his hand and told me that he was in the mood to be sucked and as he said this, he released me from my bonds, and led me over to the bed.

"Oh good!" Sasha exclaimed. "I'm going to fuck him, and myself, with my strap on while he sucks your cock!"

She went over to her bag and took out a large double ender and slid the shorter end into her cunt and strapped it in place with a satisfied grunt. John was laying back on the bed and told me to get down on my knees between his thighs and present my ass to Sasha. I was looking forward to sucking his beautiful penis and as I started to move down on it, he ordered me to work on his asshole first, then his balls and finish up with his cock.

He pulled his legs way back and his large, red anal opening came into view. He told me to make love to it and treat it just the way I would a cunt. He had the control box next to him and told me that if I didn't do a good job, I would suffer the consequences. Sasha laughed and said that she hoped I would fuck up as she wanted to see me jump from big shocks.

As I kissed his asshole, I felt the dildo entering my ass as Sasha entered me in one slow and constant thrust until I was filled with the thick plastic tool. I slid my tongue into his wide open hole and licked the walls as she started moving in and out of me and gasping as the clit stimulator worked its magic on her erect button and the thickness moved about in her wet cunt.

The dildo in my ass felt wonderful as she fucked me and drove herself wild in the process. She had me by the waist and was groaning each time she thrust it deep inside me. I was tongue fucking his asshole when suddenly I got a huge shock and jumped in pain as it coursed through my organ.

"I told you to treat it like a cunt!" he calmly told me. "Now do so or you'll get even bigger shocks!"

Sasha was moaning and told him to continue shocking me as she loved it each time I jumped like that. He told her to relax and enjoy herself and he would take care of the disciplining. I didn't know why he had shocked me as I was treating his asshole just like I would a pussy but I redoubled my efforts to lick and suck it and satisfy him.

"OK, now move down to my balls and make sure you do a good job on them!" he ordered.

I withdrew my tongue from his wet anus and started kissing his balls and then licking them all over his big ball sack. I took each ball into my mouth and sucked it while running my tongue over its surface and soon had him moaning and running his hands through my hair. Sasha was stroking back and forth into me and then suddenly cried out as she buried the dildo deep inside my ass and shook in orgasm.

I stopped sucking his balls for just a moment when she thrust the big cock deep inside my ass as she came and a painful shock hit my organ which caused me to cry out in agony as I thought my penis was going to burn off.

"Don't you stop sucking my balls for even a second!" he told me. "You know how much I love them sucked. Now continue until I tell you to stop!"

It took a few minutes for the pain in my organ to subside but, as usual, as soon as it did, I was hornier than before and my flaccid penis had risen once again. I went back to sucking his balls until he ordered me to start work on his cock. I let his full testicle slip from mouth and moved up to the base of his beautiful, thick shaft and began kissing and licking it all around as I slowly worked my way up towards his crown.

Sasha had recovered from her orgasm and began working the big tool in and out of my ass again as I reached his flared cock head. There was a big drop of precum sitting in his slit which I deftly caught with my tongue before it slid down the shaft. It tasted delicious as usual and I started licking his shaft from the base up to the crown to tease more out. I was doing this when a searing pain shot through my penis which caused me to jump and, for a moment, I was in total shock.

"I want you to nurse on my crown lovingly and suck out my precum which I know you love!" he told me. It took another minute or two for me to calm down and Sasha had never stopped thrusting in and out of my ass all during my painful moment. She was gasping with each thrust and told John that she loved it when he made me jump like that.

I went back down and took his thick crown between my lips and started to nurse on it as I played with his balls. I felt my penis throbbing as it usually did after the pain of the shock wore off and I concentrated on sucking the nectar out of his gorgeous, tasty cock. He was feeding me quite a lot and I was totally lost in enjoying its delicious flavor when I heard Sasha gasp and grasp me tightly by the hips as she plunged deep inside me and experienced another wild orgasm.

"Now take me deep and draw my cum out of my balls! I want to feed you your favorite drink so go get it and enjoy every drop." he told me.

I relaxed my throat muscles and started to take him deeper until he was all the way down and his thickness filled my throat. I swallowed around his shaft and each time I did, he gasped and told me to continue as he was almost ready to cum. I loved the feeling of his thickness filling my throat and the fact that each time I swallowed around it, I was milking his organ.

While I was lost in sucking him, I felt Sasha withdrawing the dildo from my ass and the sudden rush of cold air was uncomfortable and I wished she would put it back. My lips were grasping his shaft near the base when I felt his body stiffen and he held my head down on his organ and his penis jerked down my throat and started pumping jets of cum. I had to gulp each load down to keep from choking and I wanted desperately to back off a bit so that I could taste his juices as he fed them to me but he wouldn't let me. He kept my head all the way down on his organ until his cock stopped jerking and no more cum shot out.

When he released my head, I backed off a bit and squeezed his shaft from the base up to capture the last drops of cum so that I could savor its flavor before swallowing it. When no more came up the shaft, he told me to stop and, as I pulled my mouth from his organ, a jolt of electricity shot through my penis and I jumped in pain.

Sasha laughed in glee as I rolled around on the bed in pain and John admonished her and took the control from her hands.

"There was no reason for that! He did a beautiful job in making me cum!" he told her.

She gave him a Mona Lisa smile and told him that she just couldn't resist watching me jump in pain as it gives her a rush of pleasure between her legs. He told her that he was going to rest since his cock was going to be out of commission for a while after that last orgasm.

"Oh good!" she cried. "While you're resting, he can feed me some more of those delicious juices he manufactures in those beautiful big balls of his!"

John told her to remove the Ring and enjoy herself as he wanted to take a short nap. She decided to tie me to the wall rings and moved a small stool in front of me and sat down on it and started to play with my balls and erection.as she gazed with interest at my penis.

"Your cock shows no damage at all from the shocks!" she told me. "I wonder how high I can go before it starts to burn your flesh?"

I didn't like hearing this as I really didn't trust her and wouldn't put anything past her when it comes to inflicting pain. However, right now, she was making me feel wonderful as her fingers played around on my balls, my throbbing penis and my anus.

"I expect you to feed me another large load of cum, my sweet." she told me as she stroked my organ from the base to the crown. "You will, won't you?"

I told her that I would do my best to satisfy her and then she took my crown between her lips and began to nurse on it as the tip of her tongue probed my slit. Then she suddenly stopped and got up and picked up the vibrating butt plug and dabbed some KY on it and inserted it into my asshole and tied it in place and turned it on to medium speed.

"That should help churn up some delicious butter!" she muttered as she sat back down and resumed sucking my cock head.

She was kneading my balls in both hands as she nursed on my crown and steadily moaning as she sucked. Then she lifted her mouth from my organ and looked up at me and asked if I was enjoying her hum job. I told her that I loved it and that if she kept it up I most certainly would feed her a nice load of cum. She smiled and went back to my organ with zest.

She was squeezing my balls as she sucked my penis and sometimes she squeezed a little too hard and the pain caused me to twist on my bonds and she moaned a little louder. A minute or so after the pain wore off, I was hornier than before and my cock felt fabulous as she sucked it. I reflected upon my reactions to being used like this and realized that I loved every minute of it. Originally, I had only loved it when Cory used me but now I found that I loved being used by anyone that Cory wanted me to pleasure. As long as Cory lent me out, I would do as she bid and satisfy anyone she wished.

Sasha was doing a marvelous job on my penis. She was an expert and knew exactly how to take me up on a long high and then bring me back down again so that I wouldn't cum before she wanted me to. It reached the point where I wanted to cum desperately but she wouldn't let me. She deep throated me and when I started to breathe heavily and move my hips, she would back off until I calmed down again and then she would take me up once more.

"I'm almost ready for a delicious drink." she told me. "Are you going to feed me a big load?"

I told her that I wanted to cum more than anything and promised that she would have a lot to drink. She went back to nursing on my organ and then reached back and turned on the butt plug to high and the wonderful vibrations coursed through my ass and balls. A moment or so later, my cock erupted and started spurting streams of cum into her voracious mouth as she tugged on my balls and swallowed each load with murmurs of pleasure. She fastened her lips around my organ and sucked deeply on it until the spurts ended and then squeezed the shaft from the base up to get the last drops which she gleefully licked off the slit.

"Now that was one delicious drink, my sweet." she told me. "I don't know how you do it but you certainly carry around a lot of cum in those beautiful balls of yours!"

John had awakened from his nap and agreed with her about the quantity and quality of my cum juices. He told her that Cory had told him that handled right, I could feed a hungry army all night. Then he stretched and remarked that his cock had awakened also and that he was in the mood to fuck me now since Cory had told him that she would be coming home soon and he wanted to return me and pick up his Odile so they could spend the rest of the day playing with her.

"Oh good!" she said. "Can I use my strap on and fuck you while you fuck him?" she asked.

He told her that it sounded fine to him so she went over and strapped it on and inserted the shorter end into her wet cunt.

"Would you please unfasten him and have him come over to the bed?" he asked her and she did so without hesitation.

He told me to get down on my hands and knees and rest on my arms and hold my ass high for him. When I was in position, he dabbed some KY on the head of his penis and I felt it probe my anus and then slide in effortlessly. It felt wonderful as its thickness filled my ass and I felt the warm, alive organ inside me. Sasha asked him if she could attach the Ring to my penis and play with me while they fucked and he told her that it was OK providing she used it with restraint since he wanted to return me in the same condition that he got me.

"I don't want Cory to be upset with me for damaging her property! I like her too much and want to continue our relationship so be very careful!.

Sasha promised him she would and attached the Ring to my penis and put the control box down next to her as she lubricated her strap on and worked it into John's ass. He gasped as the huge thing slid inside him and I felt his cock jerk deep in my ass. Then he began to move it back and forth and I was in heaven as that gorgeous, thick organ sent waves of pleasure through me.

I heard Sasha gasping as the clit stimulator worked its magic on her erect organ with each stroke and then I felt a mild and very erotic sensation in my cock and realized that she was sending currents through it as she fucked John. The three of us were moaning at the same time as we experienced the pleasures we were giving each other and John grasped me around my hips and thrust his penis deep inside me as he told me how good my ass felt around his organ.

I heard Sasha cry out that she was cumming and then felt a sudden surge of electricity flow into my penis as she turned the control in the middle of her orgasm. It hurt like hell but subsided as quickly as it came and with that gorgeous cock fucking me, I lost myself in pleasure.

John kept stroking in and out of my ass and I never wanted the feelings to end as I loved the sensations his penis was giving me. He fucked me for quite some time as he was at the stage where he was hard and horny but didn't feel like cumming. Sasha came twice more before he leaned over and grunted in my ear that he was going to fill me with cum and right afterwards, I felt his penis swell and start shooting hot jets of his juices into me as he drove himself deep and held it there as he came. His organ jerked each time he spurt his juices into me and I was totally lost in the fabulous sensations.

He kept his organ deep inside my ass for quite some time after his orgasm ended and was resting on top of me when I heard him groan as Sasha removed the dildo from his asshole and he withdrew his slowly receding penis from me and got up. I was about to lay down and rest when Sasha told me to stay right where I was and I felt her tongue probing my asshole as she licked up his cum which was slowly leaking out. When she finished, John told her that we had to get dressed as he had to return me and pick up Odile. He told her that she could stay and wait for him to get back and spend the evening playing with his toy if she wished and she told him that she would love to have a little pussy tonight and would be happy to stay.

He told me to get dressed and when we were ready, he attached my leash and had me kiss Sasha's pussy goodbye and led me out the door. He put the leash in his pocket and walked me home with no one the wiser. Cory opened the door with a big grin on her face as she kissed me and asked if I had a good time with John. I told her that he treated me very well and that I enjoyed everything he had done to me.

She told me to undress and led me into the bedroom where Odile was lying spread eagled on the bed naked with her arms and legs fastened down.

"I just fed her some pussy for dinner." she told John. "She really loves pussy doesn't she?"

John told her that pussy is her favorite dish and asked if she was a good girl while with her. Cory told him that she was very good and would like to borrow her from time to time if he was interested. He told her that he would like that very much as he always enjoys playing with me and having a nice cock like mine every once in a while was a pleasant diversion from so much pussy.

Then they untied Odile and told her to get dressed as John pinched her butt and told her that Mistress Sasha was waiting for them at home and that she was going to have plenty of pussy tonight.

"Who is this Sasha?" Cory asked. "Have I ever met her?"

He told her that she was an old friend of his who was very interesting and someone who Cory would like to meet.

"I'm going to invite her to the club soon and you'll meet her there." he told her. "She was quite taken with your husband and asked if she could borrow him sometime."

Cory told him that she was looking forward to meeting her and then John left with Odile in tow. As soon as the door closed behind them, Cory turned to me and wanted to know exactly what he had done with me from the time I left with him until now and I told her everything.

She was undressing as I related the events of the past day with he and Sasha and my cock started to rise as I looked at her beautiful body.

"Ah, I see that you missed me!" she said as she stared at my erection.

She walked over and grasped my shaft in her hand and stroked it lightly as she asked if they had hurt me in any way. I told her that Sasha was a little rough with the Ring and that she had given me a few hefty shocks but as she could see they didn't mark me in any way and in general it was OK although I would have enjoyed it much more if she had been there also.

She smiled and told me that she had enjoyed Odile very much but that she wanted me to give her a magnificent fuck right now as she needed it desperately. She unhooked my leash and lay down on her back and held out her arms to me. The sight of her naked with her legs spread, her breasts heaving, her nipples hard and that gorgeous crotch framed by her sexy thighs was enough to make me light headed and I got between her spread legs and fit my throbbing organ to her wet pussy and thrust it inside as she threw her legs around my waist and thrust herself forward to capture all of my penis.

We fucked like two wild animals and she came three times before I shot my load. After we calmed down a bit, she had me lick my cum out of her pussy and asked if Master John had me suck up any of his or my cum. I told her that I had sucked his cum out of Sasha and that she had sucked his out of my ass a couple of times.

jim313
jim313
543 Followers