Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
545 Followers

She asked me if I had enjoyed Mistress Sasha and I told her that she was a wild one and that I really didn't trust her as she had displayed a potentially dangerous streak and had hurt me a few times with the Ring.

"She wants to borrow you sometime. Would you like to go home with her?"

I told her that I would be very wary of her since I had no idea of what she would do to me. Cory told me that she would see for herself when she meets her at the club and would take things from there. Then she told me that we would relax for the rest of the evening and went inside to prepare dinner.

While we were eating, she told me that her sister Dina was coming to visit for a while in about a week. Dina had been divorced from her husband for about a year now and was a year younger than Cory. She looked very much like her and had the same gorgeous body and they had gotten along very well the few times that he had met her. Cory had never mentioned much about her so he had no idea whether she knew about their relationship but since Cory had asked her to stay with them, she was going to find out very quickly.

"Does Dina know anything about our relationship?" he asked.

She told him that Dina knows nothing but is quite sure that she's going to accept it and enjoy it very much as her sister is very much like her sexually.

"When we were teenagers, Dina and I used to have sex all the time and once even shared a boyfriend for a while so I'm sure that she's going to fit in to our lifestyle very well. And I'm sure that once she gets here, you're going to be kept pretty busy." she told me.

We watched a couple of tv shows after dinner and then Cory wanted me to fuck her once more before we fell asleep. The rest of the week passed quickly for both of us as we were both in the middle of major projects at work. When Cory got home from work on Friday, she told me excitedly that she got a call from her sister that afternoon and she was coming in earlier than expected. In fact, she was arriving on an early evening flight and didn't want them to bother picking her up at the airport since she knew what a hassle it was and would take a cab.

Cory had me dress in my leather outfit and attached my leash just before Dina was to arrive. She put on her sexy black leather thigh high boots and her cutout bra and my penis stood erect as I looked at her. The phone rang about eight o'clock and the doorman said that Dina was on the way up. Cory answered the doorbell while holding my leash and when Dina walked in, her eyes opened wide at the sight of me standing there naked with a leash on my balls and a beautiful erection.

"Well, what do we have here?" she asked after they hugged and kissed in greeting.

"John has become my willing sex slave since the last time we talked and you and I are going to use him for our pleasure whenever and wherever we wish as long as you're here with us." she told her.

Dina gasped and asked how in the world she got me to go along with that scenario and Cory told her that I will do anything for her as long as she uses me for her pleasure.

"I bought him this leash and he loves it!" she told her. "He gets off on being walked with it on and he loves me to use him with either men or women. In fact, we joined a B&D club and he's been used by many people already. I'm going to take you as a guest tomorrow night and I'm sure that you're going to love it! Right now, would you like to take him for a walk around the apartment? I'm sure he'd love it."

Dina smiled and took the leash from Cory and led me into the next room and then around the apartment occasionally tugging on it to see how I would react. When she came back, her face was flushed with excitement and she told Cory that it had made her feel sexy as could be.

"You're not the only one!" she said. "Look at him!"

My organ was standing up fully erect and throbbing and Cory asked her sister if she would like to try it out. She took the leash from her and led both of us to the bedroom where she told Dina to undress and put on some things she had laid out for her. As Dina stripped, she revealed a sensational body as good as Cory's which had me horny as hell in anticipation of having both sisters use me for their pleasure.

"I made friends with a delightful gal who works in a very high class sex shop and she sold me some very interesting toys like this strap on which will allow both of us to use him at the same time. Also this fabulous new toy called the Ring which I'll use on him later and show you how it works. Right now, I want him to taste both our pussies and tell us which one has the better flavor so let's lie down and have him start."

The two of them lay down on their backs side by side and spread their legs wide. My eyes feasted on both their crotches which looked fabulous and very much alike. Cory told me to start on her sister and take my time and taste every part of her crotch from her clit to her anus and turned on her side and started playing with Dina's nipples which had hardened and were standing out from her firm breasts.

I lowered my head and breathed in her sexy aroma as I approached her crotch and flicked out my tongue over her labia lips. She gasped as my tongue caressed her labia and Cory remarked that she could see that Dina was still easily aroused. I ran my tongue up her slit to her little organ which was just starting to peek out of its folds and when my tongue ran over it, she lifted her hips and held my head tightly to it as she slow fucked my mouth and groaned in ecstasy.

As I was losing myself in sucking her gorgeous and tasty crotch, Cory got up and fastened the Ring around my penis and went back to sucking her sister's nipples. I was dipping my tongue into her wet vaginal opening when I felt a wonderful sensation course through my throbbing penis as my wife sent a low charge into it.

"This is the control box, my dear. If he doesn't do what you want, you can punish him with an electric shock in his penis but don't go any higher than 7 or it might permanently injure his organ which is the last thing we want. A shock of 5 or 6 will suffice to remind him who's in control and anything lower than 3 will keep his cock nice and hard and keep him nice and horny." Cory told her as she laid the box down on the other side of her sister.

She asked Dina if I had reached her anus yet and Dina shook her head so Cory told her to hit me with a 5 charge and see my reaction. Dina turned the dial and I jumped when the shock hit my organ and she groaned in passion as the realization of the control she had over me dawned on her.

"This is a fabulous toy!" she told Cory. It's a terrific turn on for me!"

Cory told her to use it as much as she likes but to give me time to recover between shocks as I always recover and become even hornier than before.

"He loves to be used like that and his penis gets even harder than it was before the shock." she told her.

While she was telling her this, I was sliding my tongue into Dina's anal opening and listening to her groans each time it slid in. Her anal opening was a little different than Cory's as it had small labia-like lips around the entrance and was almost like her pussy in that regard. After some time of this, she told me to go back up and suck her clit as she wanted to cum.

I removed my tongue from her ass and licked my way up to her clit which was fully erect now and standing out from the hood. I took the little organ between my lips and started sucking it like it was a little cock while running my tongue back and forth over it and after a minute or so she gasped and held my head tightly to her cunt as her body shook in orgasm and I felt her wetness cover my chin.

"Go down and suck up her juices!" Cory ordered and I immediately released her clit and covered her hole with my mouth and licked up the delicious juices that were flowing down her passage.

She was still groaning and her body was still twisting in passion as I drove my tongue deep inside her cunt and licked the nectar from the walls of her vagina. When she slowly relaxed and lowered her hips back down on the bed and relaxed her hold on my head, Cory asked,

"Now tell me honestly, darling. Are her juices as delicious as mine?"

I lifted my head and told her that they were every bit as delicious and that it must run in the family. She smiled down at me and told me that I had just averted another shock by saying the right thing.

"I used to love sucking up her juices as I found them absolutely fabulous and usually wound up drinking them at least once a day when we were kids." she told me.

Dina added that she couldn't get enough of Cory's nectar either and is looking forward to having some very soon as she's missed it for a long time. Cory told her that if she was ready, she could have some right now as she was horny as hell from watching the proceeding all this time.

Dina smiled and told her to lay back and relax as she was going to try and make up for lost time. Cory rolled over on her back and spread wide for her and then asked if she would like my cock inside her while she sucked her.

"That would be very nice." Dina said.

Cory told me to insert my penis into her cunt as soon as she was ready and to hold it deep and just move it around slightly to keep her sister nice and horny while she sucked her.

"Don't let her cum until I tell you to!" she told me and added that if I did, I would suffer the consequences as she removed the Ring from my penis. "She's a fantastic sucker especially when she's hot so I want you to keep her nice and hot for me!"

Dina leaned forward to start sucking her sister's pussy and raised her hips and ass high in the air for me. Cory told me to start fucking her and I rubbed the head of my throbbing penis into her wet slit and pushed it inside to her groan of pleasure. I worked it in nice and deep and then held it there and only moved very slightly which seemed to do the job as she was constantly moaning while she voraciously licked and sucked Cory's delicious pussy.

It took a lot of control to keep from stroking in and out of her warm, wet pussy since it felt so good wrapped around my thick and throbbing penis but I didn't want any problems with my wife because of it so I kept it where it was as I listened to Cory's mewing and praise of her sister's talented mouth and tongue. After her second orgasm, Dina raised her head and told her that she wanted to cum and to let me really fuck her good.

Cory told me to go ahead and start fucking her as she wanted to cum again so I began stroking in and out so that I would pull out to the ridge around my crown and then plunge back in until my pubic hairs mashed against her ass cheeks. She started to meet my every thrust and was moaning all through it as she sucked Cory's cunt.

I was totally lost in pleasure since her cunt was just like Cory's and was contracting around my tool whenever I was deep inside and was milking me beautifully. I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load and asked Cory if it was alright for me to cum.

"Don't you even think of it!" she ordered. "You can cum right after Dina and not before!"

I started to think of everything else but sex in order to keep from losing it and wondered if I could hold out when suddenly Dina pushed back hard and groaned with her mouth buried in Cory's pussy as she wet my cock with her juices. I held back until she was finished and then my penis erupted and started shooting streams of hot cum deep in her pussy. I had her by the waist and drove deep inside her as I emptied my balls and she lifted her mouth from Cory's pussy and growled as she experienced another orgasm and her body shook in spasms while I was still spurting.

When my cum finally stopped, she held herself tightly against me and slowly relaxed as Cory told me to pull out and let her rest. She rolled over on her back next to Cory and the two of them kissed and told each other how much they missed having sex with each other. Then Cory told me to go down and suck all of my cum juices out of her pussy and make sure that I got every drop. When I finished cleaning out her cunt, Cory let me lie down and relax as she told me I was going to need all of my strength to take care of both of them tonight.

While I was lying there relaxing, Cory reattached the Ring on my penis and, as the two of them talked about old times, she sent mild charges into it which, after some time had their effect and my cock started to slowly rise.

Cory nudged her sister and motioned for her to look down at my organ.

"You see, with the proper handling, we can get his penis hard almost at will." she told her.

"I wish we had this beautiful cock when we were teenagers." Dina answered. "Remember how we used to go shopping and pick out the biggest and fattest cucumbers to use on each other at night?" she asked.

Then the two of them talked about how exciting it was picking out the cucumbers and discussing whether they were long and thick enough to satisfy them. They both agreed that having my cock at their disposal would have been much more exciting and satisfying.

"Well, we can try and make up for lost time now that we have such a beautiful toy to play with." Cory said and Dina heartily agreed.

They both looked down at my organ which was now fully erect and standing up ready for their attention. Their eyes shined in excitement as they discussed what they would like to do to me next.

"Can we make him cum just from the electric charges?" Dina asked.

Cory told her that she had loaned me out to a friend of hers, who Dina was going to love, and that he had a friend, Sasha, who had made me cum just by using the control box. Dina asked if she could play with the controls as she got a tremendous kick out of it and Cory smiled and handed it to her.

Dina told me to look into her eyes and as soon as I did, she sent a large shock through my penis and I couldn't help but wince in pain and jump as it hit. Her eyes glazed over in passion and she told Cory that this was the best toy she had ever had. Cory told her to send mild charges into me so that she could see how nice and thick my organ got from the stimulation.

Cory asked her if she would like her pussy sucked while she played with the Ring and in answer, Dina lay back on the pillows and spread her legs wide for me.

"This time I want you to pay special attention to my anus and treat it just as if it was my pussy. And if you do a good job, I won't send too many shocks into you!" she told me.

Cory smiled and idly played with her sister's erect nipples as I went down and lifted her legs up and back so that I could concentrate on her puckered anus with those labia lips around it. I licked and sucked her anus just like I was working on her cunt especially since her asshole looked very much like a cunt with those interesting lips surrounding it.

I was nibbling on the lips when a tremendous shock hit my penis and caused me to jump in pain. I looked at Dina with a questioning expression as I thought I was doing a magnificent job and she told me that she wanted my tongue to probe her hole deep and lick the inside walls. I went back down and spread her anus with my fingers and slid my tongue into the opening as my cock slowly recovered from the pain of the last charge.

I started to tongue fuck her asshole and had her writhing in ecstasy as I reamed her ass. I looked up as I worked on her and saw that she was playing with her sister's pussy and remarking about how beautiful it is. She sent some mild and stimulating charges into my cock which had me horny as hell and had my penis throbbing. Cory asked me to stop for a moment and get up on my knees and show them my penis.

They both stared at my throbbing erection with lust in their eyes and then Dina said that she wanted my beautiful penis in her ass right now and that I should remove the Ring immediately and fuck her. I unfastened it and put it down on the bed and approached her sexy ass and bent down and deposited saliva in her hole before fitting my crown to it and pushing it inside as she gasped and held my arms tightly in her hands as my penis slid inside her ass.

Cory was kissing her and asking her to describe how my cock felt filling her asshole and Dina was moaning as she told her how good it felt. Cory told her that, since I had already cum, that I was going to stay hard for a long time and would give her the ass fuck of her life so she should just relax and enjoy it. Then she got up and straddled her sister's face and lowered her cunt to her mouth and told her to enjoy her pussy while she was being so beautifully fucked.

Dina's asshole was tight and smooth and was doing a wonderful job of massaging my penis as I stroked and I was lost in the pleasures she was giving me as I watched her tongue slide in and out of my wife's pussy. A few moments later, I heard Dina cry out that she was going to cum and her body stiffened as she thrust her ass onto my organ and shook in orgasm. Cory told me that I was doing a fine job and to continue since Dina loved a nice thick cock in her anus and was going to cum a few times before she was finished.

I kept stroking in and out of her as I myself was totally lost in the pleasures her ass was providing and I was very horny with no feelings of orgasm in sight. I don't know how long I fucked her but I remember Cory cumming twice and Dina at least once more before she pulled her mouth from Cory's pussy and told me to pull out and fill her cunt with my cock.

I withdrew from her comfortable asshole and slid my organ into her wet vagina as she growled and moaned in passion and went back to sucking her sister's delicious pussy. Cory told me to go back and forth and fuck her cunt for three strokes and then her ass for three strokes as she wanted to see where my penis would be when Dina came again.

I loved plunging into her ass and then pulling out and thrusting deep in her cunt and moving back and forth like this while Dina moaned and murmured unintelligible things as her mouth was covering Cory's pussy. Then as I thrust deeply into her pussy, I heard her groan and her body pushed into me as another orgasm completely overwhelmed her and her body shook as she came.

She pulled her mouth from Cory's cunt and told me to stop as she wanted to rest a moment and, as Cory lifted herself off her sister's face, the phone rang. Cory reached over and lifted it off the night table and I heard her tell whoever it was that we were right in the middle of a session but that he was welcome to join us as her sister was in town visiting and they could always use more cock. She added that she wanted to break things up at midnight since she had an important meeting first thing in the morning and if he still wanted to come, he was welcome.

She put the phone down and told Dina that she was in for a treat as Jorge was coming over with his beautiful slave boy and that she was going to love both their organs.

She looked over at me and said, "You're going to have a good time darling as I know how much you love both Jorge's and Slave Bobbie's cocks."

I was glad to hear that they were coming over as I really missed having a cock around to suck. Pussy was great but having cock around also was fantastic as far as I was concerned. Cory put the Ring back on my penis, which was fully erect and throbbing, and handed the controls to Dina telling her to play with me a while and get herself ready for the two beautiful cocks on their way over.

Dina sent mild charges into my penis and watched in wonder as it started to ooze precum. She had me kneel next to her and each time a drop appeared in my slit, she lifted her head and licked it off. Cory had gone into the other room and Dina was enjoying my nectar for quite some time when the phone rang and I assumed it was the doorman. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and it seemed like forever before Cory walked in followed by Jorge and his slave Bobbie.

jim313
jim313
545 Followers