Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

Dina's eyes lit up when she saw the two of them walk in naked and her gaze fastened on the two thick organs that hung between their legs. Cory made the introductions and suggested that perhaps Dina would like to attach the Ring to Bobbie's organ and play with him a while because I was going to be busy sucking Jorge's cock. Dina raised her eyebrows in surprise as she had figured that he would want to play with her first but when Jorge thought that was a good idea, she removed it from my erection and fastened it onto Bobbie's semi-erect organ.

As I got down between Jorge's thighs, I saw Bobbie's thick penis start to become fully erect and heard Dina murmur in wonder as it rose. Then I fastened my eyes on Jorge's beautiful, thick organ as he asked me if I missed it. I told him that I had but that I was going to try and make up for lost time right now and he patted my head and told me to go right ahead.

His penis was already fully erect and looked absolutely beautiful as I licked his crown and cupped his large, tight balls in my hands. He sighed as my lips covered his cock head and I began nursing on the thick, sloping crown. He tasted delicious and I loved the texture of his crown and immediately lost myself in what I was doing although I heard Dina exclaiming about how thick and beautiful Bobbie's penis looked as she sent charges into it and watched him jerk in pain and then drip precum right afterwards.

When I started deep throating Jorge, his breathing got heavy and he told Cory what a masterful job I was doing on his cock. She told him that I loved thick cocks and his in particular and knew that I was looking forward to drinking his cum and would continue sucking him beautifully until he fed me what I wanted.

I was totally lost moving my mouth up and down on his organ and sucking deeply on it and savoring the flavor of his precum when I felt a cock probing my anus. I heard Dina tell him to just feed the head of his organ inside and hold it there as she wanted to try something. Then I felt a mild shock in my anus and heard him cry out in pain as she sent a charge into him while he fucked me with the head of his penis. Then I heard her remark to Cory about how beautiful it is to have this control over a cock and watch it not only remain hard afterwards but seem to get even harder.

I slipped two fingers into Jorge's ass as I sucked deeply on his shaft and played with his balls and heard him groan and grab my head in his hands and force his organ deep as it started to jerk and pump streams of delicious cream into my waiting mouth. I swallowed every drop he fed me and sucked deeply to get as much as possible as he ran his hands through my hair and told me what a good cocksucker I am.

Dina remarked about how good it was to watch me feed on Jorge's cum and Cory told her that she too loved to watch me feed on cock and told her about my suck fest at the club recently and how turned on she was all night watching me suck and feed on one cock after another.

Dina asked her what she was doing when I was sucking cock and she told her that she had guys and gals taking turns sucking her pussy while she supervised the proceedings.

"That sounds like fun. I wish I could have been there." Dina said.

Cory told her that if she's going to stay awhile, she might have me try and break my record so that Dina can enjoy it also and Dina thanked her and then told her that she couldn't resist that gorgeous thick penis she was playing with and wanted to suck it now. Cory removed the Ring and Dina leaned forward and took the thick crown between her lips and started nursing on it while moaning and playing with herself.

Cory moved over next to Jorge and asked him if he would like to put the Ring on and see what it felt like and after hesitating a moment, he agreed but told her that he didn't like pain and to go easy with him. She attached it and sat back and sent some small charges into him which made him smile and tell her that it felt fabulous. His penis began to harden and he looked at it in amazement since he had just cum a short time before.

"That feels wonderful!" he told her and she smiled.

He motioned me to come over and feed him my cock as he was getting very horny again and right after his lips covered my crown and he began to nurse on it, she sent a large charge into his penis and he jumped in pain and shock and complained to her that it hurt too much and he didn't want anymore. His cock started to shrivel and Cory laughed as she took it off his organ.

His cock got very small and she apologized and took it in her hand and told him that she would make it better. Dina had been sitting on the edge of the bed playing with Bobbie's erection and licking up his nectar as it flowed out. She said that she would like to watch me suck the cum out of his big balls and had me sit down on the floor between his legs and suck his beautiful organ. She was running her fingers over his balls and my lips as I sucked him and remarking about how beautiful it was to watch me suck cock.

I, in turn, was completely lost in pleasure as I worshipped that gorgeous thick penis and tasted his delicious meat mixed with his delicious precum. Dina told me to make him cum quickly as she wanted my cock in her cunt again so I concentrated on making him cum. I slid a finger into his asshole and lovingly squeezed his balls as I sucked his penis but, as much as I was enjoying myself, I couldn't seem to make him feed me his juices.

Dina picked up the Ring and attached it to my penis and told me that she wanted me to suck the cum out of him right away so that she could feel my penis inside her. I told her that I was doing the best I could but that he wasn't ready yet. I had his thick organ deep down my throat and was milking it when suddenly I jumped in pain as she sent a charge into my cock and told me to suck harder.

I concentrated on making him cum and enjoyed every minute of it since I loved his thickness and texture in my mouth but every once in a while Dina sent a electric charge into me that interrupted my concentration although my cock responded by throbbing even more afterwards. I was moving my mouth from his beautiful, sloped crown down as far as I could go on his thick shaft when suddenly I felt his penis jerk and erupt in a series of spurts which I gulped down greedily as Dina clapped her hands in glee and remarked about how beautiful it looked to watch me swallow his offering.

When his spurts ended and no more juice came out, Dina told me to come over and feed my throbbing erection inside her wet cunt and as I got between her outstretched thighs, she removed the Ring and fit the head to her vagina and pulled me towards her. As my erection slid into her pussy, she turned her head and told Cory that she loved having my thickness fill her hole. Cory told her that now it belonged to her also so she could have it whenever she wished but added that the cock inside her at the moment was quite good also and she had to try it as soon as she was finished with me.

Jorge told Bobbie to go down and tongue Cory's asshole as she sat on his cock and slow fucked him. She leaned forward over him to give Bobbie access to her anus and Jorge lifted his head and captured one of her erect nipples in his mouth and sucked it as Bobbie's talented tongue entered her asshole and caused her to moan in pleasure as she moved sensuously on his thick penis.

Dina was watching this as I stroked in and out of her warm pussy and remarked about how sexy her sister looked as she pleasured herself.

"Do you enjoy watching your wife fucking other men?" Dina asked me as I fucked her.

I told her that I enjoy anything Cory enjoys and that watching her have sex with either men or women was a tremendous turn on for me since I knew how good a time she was having. She told me that she was glad to hear that because I was going to be watching her having sex with her sister all the time.

I was really losing myself in her gorgeous cunt as it was milking my organ beautifully and watching my wife pleasuring herself on Jorge's thick organ while Bobbie slid his tongue in and out of her anus only added to the excitement. Dina reached up and grasped me around my waist and forced her pussy on my cock as she shuddered and wet my organ with her juices. She told me not to stop as she wanted more cock and another orgasm and asked me if I was anywhere near cumming as yet.

I told her that it wouldn't be long before my orgasm arrived and she told me not to cum until she had another orgasm so I concentrated on anything but sex as I continued fucking her. It was difficult as I was very hot after sucking the cum out of Bobbie's gorgeous and tasty penis and my cock had been throbbing in heat all through it but I managed to keep thrusting until I heard her gurgle and gasp in another beautiful orgasm as she forced herself against me and came again.

"Now my sweet, you can fill me with your hot juices!" she told me.

"NO!" Cory shouted. "I want him to stay hot and horny and save his load for later! Take your cock out of her right now" she said to me and don't you dare cum until I let you!".

I was very disappointed as I was just about ready to fill Dina with cum but I had to obey Cory and pulled my organ from the delicious, warm pussy and felt the cold air cover it as I did. Cory had recently cum and was just lifting herself off Jorge's organ as Bobbie withdrew his tongue from her ass.

"Come over here and suck the cum from Jorge's balls as he hasn't had an orgasm yet!" she ordered.

I didn't hesitate a moment and got down over his throbbing erection and fastened my lips to his crown and started nursing on it lovingly. He was running his hands through my hair as he told Cory what a thoughtful hostess she was by having me finish him off after having the pleasure of her beautiful cunt.

I heard Dina ask Cory if she could go down and lick the precum off my penis as I sucked him and she was told just to lick it up and not let me cum as she wanted me to stay very horny a while longer. I felt her tongue flick over my slit as I voraciously sucked Jorge's delicious penis and a moment later, felt his organ jerk and shoot spurts of his hot cum into my waiting mouth. I swallowed each load as he fed it to me and heard Cory telling me to keep sucking on it until I got every last drop.

She didn't have to say that as I loved drinking his cum and really couldn't get enough of it. I squeezed his thick shaft from the base up and licked off the last drops as Dina told Cory about the huge quantity of precum that she was getting from my cock.

"That's why I didn't want to let him cum" she told her. "When he's very horny, he oozes lots of delicious nectar for all of us to enjoy."

Jorge's penis started to recede in my mouth and he tapped my head and told me it was OK to stop now. As I let his softening penis slip from my lips, Cory said,

"Get on your hands and knees and raise your ass high in the air! Bobbie is going to fuck you now while the three of us take turns drinking the nectar flowing out of your organ."

As I got in position, she slipped underneath me and licked the head of my cock while Bobbie wet my anus with his saliva and then fir his thick cock head to my opening and thrust his crown inside. His thickness filled my ass and felt wonderful and when he started moving it around inside me, I was lost in pleasure. Cory was murmuring about how delicious my nectar was and after some time slid out from under me and told Dina to go down and drink some as it was so good.

"Just make sure to lick it off! Don't suck it off because in his state right now, he'll cum and I don't want that yet!" she told her.

Dina got under me and I felt her tongue cover my slit as Bobbie stroked into me and it wasn't long before I was in another world enjoying the pleasures the two of them were giving me. Cory tapped Dina and told her that Jorge wanted some now and she reluctantly slid out from under me and he took her place and I felt his tongue flick over my cock head as he too enjoyed the flow of my nectar.

Bobbie's cock was keeping my precum flowing and the three of them took turns licking it up and in the process keeping me high and horny. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last without blowing my load but I didn't want to disappoint Cory by cumming too soon so I concentrated on the sensations that the fat penis in my ass was giving me and kept feeding them more and more precum.

Dina came up on the bed in front of me and spread her legs and told me to start eating her pussy until it was her turn on my cock and I eagerly slid my tongue into her wet vagina and licked her juices off the walls of her passage. When it was her turn to drink my nectar, Cory took her place and after her Jorge presented his organ for sucking.

When the three of them were satisfied that they had enough of my juices, Cory told them that she was going to show them something very interesting. She had me get up on my knees and attached the Ring to my throbbing organ. Then the three of them sat back and relaxed on the pillows against the headboard and Cory picked up the control box and told them that she was going to try and make me cum with the Ring alone and as they watched, she manipulated the dial and sent small, pleasant charges into my organ which had it dancing in front of their eyes.

She told me to clasp my hands behind my back and they riveted their eyes to my erection as she played with the dial. Every once in a while, she sent a big charge into it which caused me to jump in pain and they watched as my penis throbbed even more right after that. My wife was becoming an expert in using the Ring and soon had me begging her for release as my balls were beginning to ache.

She kept working my penis until I realized that my orgasm was imminent and sure enough, just as Sasha had made me cum, Cory brought the cum out of my balls and I groaned as my penis started shooting long ropes of semen onto the bed in front of me. Dina and Jorge applauded Cory's feat and Dina told her that she wanted to try it also sometime.

Then Cory looked at the time and told Jorge that she had to wrap things up so that she could get a good night's sleep. He told Bobbie, who was sitting on the carpet in the corner of the room, to get dressed and then slipped on his clothes quickly. Cory saw them to the door and returned telling Dina that, if she wished, she could play with me as long as she wished since she didn't have to go anywhere in the morning and lay down and promptly fell asleep.

Dina smiled at me and told me that she was pretty tired herself but that it would be nice if I went to sleep with my tongue in her vagina. She lay down on her side and raised her leg and told me to lay down and rest my head on her thigh and slide my tongue inside and suck her to sleep. I slid my tongue into her wet hole and closed my eyes and a few moments later heard her heavy breathing as she had already fallen asleep.

I awakened once during the night to find her thrusting her cunt against my mouth and realized that she wanted me to suck her off so I moved back and forth from her hole to her clit and was sucking her little organ when she grabbed my head in her hands and experienced orgasm and then promptly fell asleep again,

Cory woke me up early in the morning and had me go down on her until she reached climax. She told Dina that she had a busy day ahead of her but that she wanted a morning cum to keep her mind on business the rest of the day since she knew that I had taken the day off and that Dina was going to be playing with me while she was gone.

"I never had a toy like your husband before and want to see how many times I can cum before you get home." she said to her.

"Well don't overdue it, dear because I plan on taking you to the club tonight and introducing you to some very interesting people." Cory replied. "Besides, I'm jealous that you'll be playing with him all day while I have to work."

Dina saw her to the door and assured her that she would take very good care of me and kissed her goodbye. Just before she left, Cory warned her not to let me cum too much as I had to perform well at the club tonight.

As soon as Cory left, Dina attached the Ring to my penis and had me lay down on the bed on my back as she attached the wrist and ankle bands. She sat down on the bed next to me and smiled as she told me that she was going to play me like an instrument and hoped that I would make some good sounds for her.

She started off with low charges that had my penis erect in a flash. I could see that she really loved controlling me with that device as she had a sly smile on her face as she gazed at my throbbing organ.

"You're the most wonderful toy a woman could ever have! I can get you hard whenever I wish and have a beautiful thick cock to play with at will." she said.

I smiled at her and told her that I loved being played with especially if Cory had arranged it. She told me to look at her and just as my eyes fastened on hers, she sent a huge charge into my penis which caused me to grimace and jump in pain.

"Oh god, I love this toy! I've never had such control over a man before and I'm getting wet just watching you squirm in the pain I'm giving you."

Her eyes were riveted to my organ as it recovered from the shock and grew to even larger proportions than before.

"I love the way you react to these shocks I'm giving you! You really love being used don't you?"

I nodded my head and she told me that she was sorry that she hadn't met me before Cory as she would love to own me and use me for her pleasure. My penis started oozing precum and as soon as she saw the first drop appear, she lowered her head and licked it off the slit and smacked her lips in approval.

"I'm going to have you feed me this delicious nectar all day today. I hope you have enough to satisfy me."

She played with me for an hour or so and alternately teased me with low pleasurable charges and bigger ones which made her face glow and her eyes glisten in heat. She fed on my juices and then decided that she would like to take me out for a walk and get some exercise so she released me from my restraints and told me to get dressed and bring her my leash.

I attached my leash and got dressed and slipped it through the hole in my pants pocket and handed it to her when she was ready to leave. She took it and held it in her hand with her bag next to my pocket so no one could see it and led me out the door. She took me for a walk in the park and when we were fairly deep into it and there were few people around she let some of the leash out and walked me, tugging it occasionally to assert her power and remind me that she owned me.

She led me on a deserted path where we didn't pass a single person but then, as we rounded a turn, we saw two young girls sitting on a bench with two baby carriages next to them. They were nannies and were both Asians and fairly attractive. Dina didn't bother hiding the leash and kept walking towards them. They looked up at us and saw me being led by a leash and were staring at us all the time we approached them.

When we got near them, Dina stopped and led me over to them and asked why they were staring at us. One of the girls, who looked about 19 or 20, asked what that was as she pointed to my leash which disappeared into my pants. Dina told them that I was her pet and that she was taking me for a walk. They didn't know what to say and just stared at us. Dina asked if they would like to see me do some tricks and they smiled and nodded their heads.

She unzipped my fly and reached in and took out my cock and balls and pulled the leash through the pocket so that it was free and walked me back and forth in front of them a few times occasionally tugging on the leash so that they could see that she had me by the balls. Both girls were fascinated by the scene and both their eyes were fixed on my penis which was fully erect and throbbing. Then she stopped in front of them and told me to get down on my knees and get under her skirt and lick her pussy.

jim313
jim313
543 Followers