Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I slipped under her skirt and saw that she wasn't wearing panties and started licking her labia. Dina asked the girls if they would like their pussies licked also and they looked at each other and nodded their heads as the whole scene was a turn on for them. Dina told me to stop and come out from under her skirt. She told one of the girls to sit back and spread her legs and told me to get between them and start licking her pussy.

I moved between a pair of fleshy thighs and saw that she was wearing panties so I pulled them aside and looked at a very fleshy vagina with large labia. I started licking her from her clit down to her pink, moist hole and heard her sharp intake of breath as my tongue worked its way down her slit.

"Make sure you do a good job, my pet. I want this young lady completely satisfied!" she commanded me.

I was enjoying myself as it was a tasty and sweet smelling pussy and soon had her wriggling in passion as I licked her vagina. When I concentrated on her erect clitoris and took it between my lips, she grabbed my head and forced it to her cunt as she moaned and wet my face with her orgasm.

"Good boy!" Dina said. "Now do the same to the other one!"

I moved over to the other girl, who had already removed her panties and found another pair of fleshy but sexy thighs which I slid between. Her vagina was shaped differently as she didn't have fleshy labia but instead, had a very large and prominent clit hood which looked interesting. As I licked it, it started to grow and then I saw a smooth pink head appear from the folds of skin which looked like a little penis. I immediately concentrated on this interesting organ and took it between my lips and began sucking on it while running my tongue over the smooth head. Her hands held my head as she ground her cunt into my mouth and moaned. Then, after a few minutes of this, she gasped and shuddered as she went into orgasm and held my head tightly to her pussy.

When she calmed down, Dina told me to stand up and praised me for making them both cum so nicely. My cock was standing out in all its glory as I was hot as hell from sucking them and Dina asked them if they would like to feel it before we left. Both girls reached out and ran their fingers over my thick organ and cupped my full ball sac before Dina told them that we had to leave now. She slipped the leash back through my pocket and slipped my organ back inside my pants and zipped up my fly.

"I hope you girls enjoyed yourself with my little pet. We have to be going now" and she led me away as both of them stared at us in awe as we left.

She told me that that little scene plus my gorgeous erection had turned her on quite a bit and she couldn't wait to get me home so that she could play with me some more. We had walked down the path for a few minutes when she pulled me up sharp by the leash and I saw her staring ahead. In the distance, I saw two young guys on a bench kissing and fondling each other. They hadn't noticed us as they seemed to be lost in what they were doing.

Dina unzipped me and took out my organs and the leash and started to lead me towards them. She walked to one side so that they would be able to see the leash as we approached and, as we got closer, they stopped kissing and were staring at us. I saw that they were about college age and had books piled on the bench next to them.

"That's quite a nice looking pet you have there." one of them said to Dina as we got within a few feet of them.

"Why thank you, young man. He's very talented also and does some nice tricks. Would you like to see?"

They both smiled in amusement and nodded their heads. Dina told me to get down on my knees and suck her pussy and I slid my head under her skirt and started nibbling on her delicious labia.

"He loves cock also! Would either or both of you like to be sucked off?" she asked them as she moved her hips in response to my tongue.

They looked at each other and then both answered almost at once that they would love it. She told me to go over and take good care of both of them and if I was a good boy she would reward me later.

As I got down between one of the guys legs, I noticed that his fly was already open and saw that he had a huge hardon which was sticking out of his shorts and realized that they had been stroking each other as they kissed. I lifted his organ out of his pants and saw that it was very thick and long with a beautifully sculpted crown. I took the head between my lips and nursed on it a few minutes before working my mouth further down on the shaft while firmly sucking it.

"Play with the other guy's cock while you're sucking!" Dina ordered.

I reached over and groped for the organ as I sucked the thick tasty shaft and my hand closed over a very thick but short penis that was semi-erect. I squeezed it and stroked it as I started to deep throat the beautiful penis I was sucking as I listened to his gasps and moans. He told his buddy that I was very good and he should look forward to a good blowjob.

In answer the guy leaned over and started soul kissing him as I held him deep and swallowed around his thick shaft. A moment later, I felt his cock jerk and his hand went down on my head as he began spurting gobs of cum down my throat. I gulped down his first load and then backed off a bit and captured each load on my tongue as it shot out of his penis. He tasted slightly salty but good and I savored each spurt as he fed me his load.

When he finally relaxed and his spasms ended, Dina told me to suck the cum out of the other guy as he looked like he was ready to cum at any moment. I moved between his legs and took his huge crown in my mouth and started nursing on it as he fondled my head and moaned. I was about to try and relax my throat and see if I could take all of his cock when he gasped and grabbed my head and shot a hot jet of sperm into my mouth. It tasted sweet and I swallowed each load that he fed me with relish as I was enjoying his flavor.

When he finished spurting, he relaxed and Dina told me to get up as we had to leave. Luckily, no one had been on the path up to this point and I was glad since I was apprehensive about possibly meeting one of my neighbors out for a walk. Dina arranged the leash through my pocket and put my cock and balls back inside my pants and zipped me up.

"Do you walk him every day?" one of the guys asked.

Dina told him that she walks me whenever the mood strikes her and asked why he wanted to know. He told her that he would love another blowjob tomorrow and she told him to be at this bench at about the same time and she might possibly walk by with me. He looked at his buddy and they both smiled and told her they would be waiting for her.

She led me away and back home where she told me to undress as soon as we got in. She took off her clothes and stood there in her high heels and nothing else and told me that she wanted to feel my cock deep inside her as watching me suck off the two girls and two guys had made her so hot that she couldn't wait for me to fuck her.

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs and held out her arms for me and I couldn't wait either. She looked so sexy and gorgeous with that beautiful crotch of hers exposed and, after sucking both cunts and cocks, I was very, very horny. I fit the head of my organ to her sopping wet vagina and slid in easily as she gasped and pulled me down on top of her.

"I want you to fuck me and not cum until I tell you to!" she told me.

I gulped because I was almost ready to cum now and sliding my penis in and out of her smooth, comfortable pussy was heaven. She had my leash in her hand and yanked on it hard and the pain shot through my balls and for some time after that, I was able to fuck without feeling like I was going to orgasm. She had two wild orgasms almost in a row and each time I started to breathe heavy and look like I was about to cum, she yanked the leash and the pain in my balls took away the feeling for a while.

"I love the way your cock gets even harder after I give you pain!" she said. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, my pet."

She had another orgasm and then told me to pull out as she wanted to rest a while.

"Don't touch that penis of yours! You're not to cum until I tell you to. Go over against the wall and stand there facing forward and put your wrists through the rings! When I'm ready for you again, I'll let you know. she ordered.

After being so hot for so long, I was afraid I would get a case of blue balls and realized that if I did, she would probably get a kick out of watching me suffer so I didn't say anything and did as she told me. My penis was throbbing and jerking in heat as I stood there and she watched me with an amused smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy sucking those two pussies and cocks in the park?" she asked.

I told her that loving both as much as I do, I enjoyed every minute of it and thanked her for the opportunity. She was lying back on the bed pillows and lightly stroking her nipples as she talked and she looked so sexy and desirable that it took tremendous will power to keep from running over and humping her considering my condition but I wasn't going to test her as I had no idea how far she would go in punishing me.

"I think I'll take you out for a walk every day and see if I can find some more cocks or pussies for you to enjoy providing you're a good boy and listen to everything I tell you to do." she coyly said as she slipped a finger into her vaginal opening and sighed in contentment.

"Go over to the dresser and bring me your Ring. I'd like to play with you a while until I get really horny and then have you suck another orgasm out of me." she said

I slipped my wrists from the rings attached to the wall and brought her the Ring. She got up and fastened me against the wall so that my arms and legs were spread and restrained and then put the Ring on my erection. She took the control box and went back into bed and smiled at me as she said,

"I love controlling you with this toy! I love to watch you squirm in pain and then see your penis get even harder than before! Cory told me not to make you cum too often today and so far I haven't but now I would love to make you shoot your cum all over the room using this beautiful toy." she told me.

She went over to the dresser and removed a vibrator and got back into bed and slid it inside her wet vagina as she picked up the control box.

"Now I want you to dance for me!" and she sent a big charge into my penis which had me squirming in pain and groaning.

Her eyes were shining as she watched me and moved the vibrator in and out of her cunt with one hand while turning the control box dial with the other.

When the pain of the charge subsided, I felt even hornier and my penis was jerking for release and she watched it throb with glazed eyes. When she spotted a large drop of precum forming in my slit, she clapped her hands in glee and sent a few more very low and pleasurable charges into it which caused me to groan and ask for release.

"Don't worry, my love, I'm going to make you cum in my own time so just have patience!" she told me.

My penis felt like it was going to explode and I wanted desperately to take it in my hand and stroke it until I came but there was nothing I could do except let her play with it and enjoy herself. She gave me another large charge which made me cry out and twist in my restraints and she turned the vibrator on high and had an orgasm as she watched.

She kept this up for quite some time and had two more orgasms while playing with my organ. I knew it wouldn't be long before she would make me cum and I couldn't wait as my balls ached for release. Precum was dripping onto the floor as she played with me and then I heard the front door open and a minute later, my wife walked into the room.

"Well, what have we here? I hope you haven't drained his balls too much, my dear sister! I came home early to get ready for tonight and want my little toy in good shape for all the activities! she said to Dina.

Dina told her not to worry as she was about to make me cum for the first time today and then told her all about the activities in the park.

"Oh that sounds exciting! So all he did was drink boys and girls cum today? Come to think of it, I've been thinking about having some of his delicious juices all day so why don't you have him feed me the contents of his beautiful balls right now as long as he's so close?" she told her.

Dina told her sister that she would love to make me cum and feed her and Cory told her to wait a moment until she undressed. When she was naked she came over and felt my ball sack and told me to make sure that I emptied them of every drop as she was very thirsty. She sat down on a small hassock in front of me and told Dina to feed her as she was ready.

Dina had been sending low sensations into my organ and making me wild with desire. Cory started to lick off my precum as it oozed out and then Dina sent a larger charge into my organ which sent me over the edge and my penis jerked and shot a load of cream into Cory's face. She immediately captured my crown in her mouth and moaned as she swallowed each spurt I shot. She was sucking firmly on my penis crown and squeezing my balls as I experienced spasm after spasm of heavenly release.

She kept sucking my cock head long after my last spasm and finally pulled her mouth from my organ and turned her head and thanked Dina for a delicious drink. Dina had cum as soon as she saw that she had made me cum and the vibrator was still buried deep in her pussy as she smiled at her sister and told her how much she loved using the Ring on me.

"Well now that you both had a nice orgasm, how about me?" she said to Dina.

Dina told her to come over to the bed and lay back and relax as she wanted to have the pleasure of making her cum. Cory lay back and spread her legs wide as her sister started on her nipples and worked her way slowly down to her crotch. I watched with interest as Dina lost herself in worshipping her sister's entire crotch area from her clitoris to her puckered asshole.

Both of them were moaning in pleasure and Cory was telling Dina how much she had missed her talented tongue and how glad she is that Dina came to stay with us. Then Cory grabbed Dina's head and held it tightly to her cunt as she went into spasms and shook in orgasm. Dina didn't stop sucking her clit until Cory relaxed and released her head from her grip. Dina kept her lips pressed up against Cory's labia and didn't seem to want to move until Cory told her that they have to prepare dinner and get ready to go to the club.

She got up slowly and Dina sighed as the delicious pussy was taken away from her mouth. Cory came over to me and fondled my balls before releasing me and reminding me that she expects lots more cum from them before the night is over. She told me to go in and shower while they got dinner ready and to come to the table naked.

They were both naked when I came into the dining room and all during dinner were playing with each other's breasts and nipples and dipping celery stalks into each other's pussies and remarking about how tasty it made them. Every once in a while they told me to stand up so that they could admire my erection and I must admit that by the time dinner was over, I was quite horny from watching them in play.

After dinner, Cory took out my leather outfit and dressed me and then attached my leash and had me stand there watching them as they got into their outfits. Cory gave Dina her thigh high red boots and red leather chest straps which accentuated her gorgeous breasts and nipples and dressed in her black leather outfit.

Watching the two gorgeous women dressing in those sexy outfits had my cock throbbing and both of them looked over every once in a while and remarked how nice and ready I was for the evening's activities. Cory told me to slip on a casual shirt and slacks and they put on loose black dresses over their outfits and we left for the club.

When we entered the club, Dina remarked about how impressive the entrance foyer was and the attendant led us to the large dressing room where we removed our outer clothing. Cory told Dina to take my leash and led us into the main playroom where Dina gasped when Cory opened the door and she saw the room filled with male and female slaves bound to floor or wall rings with their masters and mistresses playing with them.

Cory told her to bring me over to a set of wall rings that were available and the two of them bound my wrists and ankles while playfully slapping my huge erection. When they had me restrained, Cory looked around the room to see who was there and suddenly cried out in glee,

"Oh my goodness! There's Toni!" and she pointed out a tall, gorgeous woman on the other side of the room.

Dina seemed immediately interested as the woman had large firm breasts. A gorgeous ass and legs and looked fabulous from the back at least. Cory took her by the hand and led her across the room.

"Toni darling! What in the world are you doing here?" she called out as we approached.

When Toni turned around Dina gasped again as she saw the beautiful face and fabulous body and then her eyes fastened on Toni's penis which was thick, hard and absolutely gorgeous.

"Dina, I want you to meet one of my favorite lovers." and she introduced the two of them.

Dina seemed like she was in a trance as she took Toni's hand in greeting and the two of them locked eyes and Cory saw that both seemed captivated by each other.

"Toni is a very special treat." Cory said to Dina. "She has a lot more than meets the eye. In addition to that beautiful penis, she has one of the most delicious pussies I've ever had the pleasure of sucking."

Both Dina and Toni seemed to be in another world as they were looking at each other with strange looks on their faces.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while so you can get better acquainted." Cory said as she spotted John standing with a large blonde woman with huge shapely breasts and a great ass.

They were playing with Odile who was spread eagled from ceiling and floor rings. When Cory approached, John spotted her and turned with a big smile and took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Cory, I want to introduce you to Sasha. Sasha this is the delightful woman I've been telling you about."

They shook hands and then Sasha pulled her closer and fondled Cory's breast as she leaned down and brushed her lips over Cory's.

Cory was surprised but found that she liked her touch and approach. John told Cory how much Sasha had enjoyed playing with me and Cory congratulated her on being the first to make me cum from the Ring alone. Then they turned their attention to Odile and Cory played with her pussy while Sasha worked a vibrator into her ass and John attached clamps to her erect nipples.

I noticed Dina and Toni walking towards me and heard Dina telling her about her favorite toy. When they arrived, Dina proudly showed Toni my throbbing erection and Toni smiled and took it in her hand and squeezed it telling Dina that she was quite familiar with it as she had played with it many times before.

Then Dina picked up the Ring and showed it to her before attaching it to my penis.

"Have you ever played with this toy?" she asked her.

Toni told her that she had never seen it before and Dina smiled and told her that she was in for a treat.

"Take this control box and turn the dial to either one two or three and watch his reactions." she told her.

Toni did as she said and I couldn't help but writhe in pleasure as the wonderful sensations coursed into my cock and it started to jerk and throb in heat.

"Oh that's interesting!" Toni remarked.

Then Toni told her to turn it up to 7 and watch what happens. She turned the dial and I jumped and strained against my bonds as the current surged into my penis and a low cry of pain escaped from my lips.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers