Use Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

"Oh my! That was exquisite!" she gasped.

"Anything from 1 to 3 will make him squirm in pleasure. 4 to 7 will send a punishing shock into his cock but don't go any higher than 7 as it might burn his penis and put him out of commission and Cory will have a fit!"

"Won't a big shock make his cock soft?" Toni asked.

Dina smiled and told her to look at my organ now that the last big shock had passed.

"It's even bigger than before and it's throbbing in heat!" she marveled.

Dina told her that the pain makes me even hornier than before and that she loves playing with me and making me cum just from manipulating the current.

"You can make him cum just by using this?" Toni asked in disbelief.

Dina pointed out Sasha on the other side of the room and told her that she was the first to discover how to make me cum using the Ring and now all the Masters and Mistresses were making their slaves cum that way.

"I'd like to try it out on my organ sometime just to see how it feels." she mused.

Dina told her that she would love to use it on her sometime and promised that she would be very careful and not hurt her a bit. She looked down and saw that Toni's penis was in full erection and there was a drop of precum forming in the slit.

"May I please catch that nectar before it drops to the floor?" she asked and in answer Toni grasped her erection and held it up so that the precum wouldn't drip off as Dina dropped to her knees and deftly licked off the juice.

"That's the most delicious precum I've ever tasted!" Dina marveled and Toni smiled and told her that she hoped that she would be feeding her lots more in the future.

Dina stood up and kissed her full on the lips and told her that she was going to hold her to that statement. Just then Cory came up followed by Sasha and John who had a leash on Odile which was attached to a ring in her labia.

"Well, are you having fun with my husband?" she asked.

Dina told her that she had just been showing Toni how the Ring worked and that Toni was completely captivated by it. Cory asked her to remove the Ring from my penis as John wanted to try something with it. Dina did as she asked and Cory and John had Odile lay down on the mat and fastened her wrists and ankles so that she was spread eagled on her back.

John slipped the Ring inside her cunt and took the control box from Cory. He turned the dial to 1 and Odile looked at him with a surprised look on her face and then her eyes glazed over in passion and she started to move her hips as if she was being fucked. We all watched in fascination as he moved it a little higher and she started to groan and writhe in heat.

"It seems to work the same way with her as it does with him!" Cory remarked.

Then John moved the dial to 5 and Odile jumped and her body shook as she cried out in pain and started to whimper. Cory told him to be careful since her pussy was much more delicate than my cock and he didn't want to put it out of commission. He turned the dial back to the off position and we all watched Odile recover and then open her eyes and tell her master that if he wanted to continue, she was ready.

John smiled and told us that she was the best toy he ever had and he was going to have to see Martha and get one of these Rings to use on her all the time. Cory suggested that he talk to Martha and ask her if they could design one for cunts.

Dina added, "Imagine if they made one that would attach to the clit as well as inside!"

John said that he would talk to Martha tomorrow and find out but that meanwhile, it was doing a pretty good job on Odile as it is.

He leaned over and told Odile that from now on if she was a bad girl she would be punished by the Ring but if she was good, he would make her squirm in passion and beg for release. She looked up at him with adoration in her eyes and thanked him for using her.

The rest of the evening was spent by Cory having me suck the cum out of John's balls as well as Toni's cock while John fucked her. Sasha and Cory sucked each other off and then Dina and Toni spent quite some time having sex as Dina got familiar with both her beautiful organs.

All the gals had Odile clean out their pussies and assholes with her tongue after sex and when it was time to leave, Dina announced that Toni was coming home with them and would spend the night. Cory smiled and the four of us left together.

On the way home in the cab, Cory said that as long as Toni was going to spend the night that she would love to watch her fuck me before we called it a night and Toni told her that she would love to do it for her. When we got home, Cory told me to undress and they had me lay face down on the bed as they fastened my wrists and ankles and left me sprawled on the bed while they went into the living room to discuss something that Dina had requested.

It seemed like forever before they came back and Dina went down on Toni to get her nice and hard so that she could fuck me. I felt some lube being dabbed on my rear entrance and then felt Toni's thick, beautiful organ probing my anal opening. Cory sat down in front of me with her legs spread wide and her gorgeous crotch in front of my eyes.

"We have a big surprise for you, my dear! Toni is coming to live with us as she and Dina are now going to be a couple and you're going to have three mistresses who will play with you and one of them has a beautiful cock which is entering you right now. How do you feel about that?" Cory asked.

I felt Toni's thick organ entering my asshole and pushed back to get more as I looked up at my wife with glazed eyes and told her that I was going to love it. She moved forward and pushed her delicious pussy against my lips and I started to suck it while being taken away to another world by the cock inside me.

As I lay there being fucked and sucking Cory's pussy, I thought about the future with the three of them using me for their pleasure and I couldn't contain the happiness that seemed to overwhelm me the more I thought about it......................

jim313
jim313
544 Followers