Use Me Like a Whore

Story Info
I want you to tie me up and fuck me. Use me like a whore.
2.4k words
4.41
54.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me. Use me like a whore."

"That can be arranged."

The desire within me starts to build as I stand naked before you and you slowly spread my legs. You're gentle as you wrap restraints round my ankles. You run your hands slowly up my legs, over my stomach and take hold of my right arm. You leave small kisses all the way up to my wrist as you tie it above my head. Your hands trail back down and brush gently over my breasts before turning your attention to my free arm. You force it down and run my palm over your crotch stroking your stiff cock beneath your jeans. I can feel how much you want me. You roughly pull my hand back up and tie it like the first. You grab a handful of my hair and pull back to meet your gaze with mine. You force your mouth on mine and kiss me hungrily, showing me exactly how much I turn you on. I kiss you back, needing to show you how much I want this, but abruptly you pull away, leaving me desperate for more. You don't care. What I want is irrelevant. You're in control now.

You stand back and admire your handiwork, enjoying the sight of me standing spread eagle before you. You pull your cock out your jeans and stroke yourself gently as you watch me struggle with the restraints. I want to touch you, to feel your erection press up against me as I kiss you and show you how much I need you. But you're too far away and no matter how I twist and turn I can't get free. You smirk as you walk towards me.

"Now now, you're not trying to escape, are you?" The gentleness is gone, replaced with a cold, hard edge to your voice. "Because you know what happens to whores who won't behave." You twist my nipple hard to prove the point. I moan softly in response. "Good."

Slowly you run your hands all over me, getting oh so close to where I crave them, where I need to be touched, only to stop and smirk at how easy it is to make me whimper for your attention. You slip a blindfold over my eyes- I don't deserve to see what you're going to do to me. You're going to make me beg to be punished for being such a dirty little whore. My whole body flinches as you spank my ass hard three, four times in quick succession before grabbing it in both hands and squeezing. Your hands slide up to my breasts, where my nipples are aching to be abused. Pinching and twisting them you bend your head to whisper in my ear.

"Such a good little whore. So desperate for attention and eager to please. I bet your pussy is so fucking wet right now." I whimper and push myself towards you in response. You grab my hair and yank my head back. "No." Your voice is forceful, almost angry. "You're my little whore. I own you. So you'll do as I say, and I'll decide when you deserve to be rewarded. Or, if you continue to misbehave, I can punish you just as easily." You slide a hand up to my neck and squeeze to prove how much power you hold. "You. Are. Mine." The words come from the back of your throat as you growl at me. "Say it." you demand.

My whole body is quivering with desire, I don't care what I'm saying as long as it means you'll give me what I need.

"I'm yours. I'm all fucking yours. My pussy is yours and no one else's."

"And?" You're not going to tell me what to say this time. Your teasing has taken me to a place where I can barely string a sentence together, but you're going to make me beg for what I want. You want to show me just how much control you have over me, make sure I believe in the words that just came dripping out my mouth.

"Use me. Fuck me like your little whore."

The blindfold stops me from seeing your face, but I hear a faint chuckle before you respond.

"Oh I will. You think I'd let you come here if I wasn't going to fuck you exactly how I like? But that's not what I asked." You twist my nipple hard as punishment, and I can't tell how much of the sound that comes out my mouth is a cry of pain or a cry of pleasure. "What is it exactly that you want me to do to you?" Leaving one hand on my neck your other skims down my body and you start running your fingertips up and down my inner thigh. You tease me, inching ever closer to my pussy but never giving me what you know I want. You're making it harder for me to concentrate. The desire to have you play with my clit, to push your fingers inside me and find that single spot that drives me absolutely wild is the only thought in my brain. In this moment I hate you for making me work for this and earn my release.

"....Please" I whimper. It's the only word I can muster. I know it's not enough. I know you won't wait forever so I try and force myself to speak. I'm not fast enough though and my ass receives a hard spank. Only it doesn't feel like your palm. My brain is just coherent enough to realise that you've brought out your crop. You use it again and again and again on my ass until I scream out.

"I thought this might help you find your voice. Now. Tell me." There is no longer any room for negotiation. I've used up your patience and it's no longer a question. And I know if I don't answer I'll get a whole lot worse than a little cropping. I take a deep breath and try to ignore the sensations running through my body as you gingerly stroke your crop along my inner thighs. I feel your breath on my neck as nibble on my earlobe before whispering in my ear. "Come on baby, just tell me what you want." I feel your fingertips lightly tracing circles round my clit as you continue "Does that feel good? Is that what you want baby?" You know I want so much more. The teasing becomes too much for me, my pussy is aching for some real attention.

"I want you inside me!" I burst out. I've suddenly found myself eager to speak. I want you to know what I need, but it's more than that. I want to give you what you want, I want to please you. "I want to feel your fingers inside me. I want you to finger me until I can't stand up and then I want you to fuck me with your cock." The words start pouring out of me, but before I can finish speaking you've pushed two fingers deep into my pussy and started pumping in and out hard.

"That wasn't so difficult now, was it? See how you're rewarded when you're a good girl? Fuck your pussy is dripping. Such a good little whore, getting so wet for me" I can barely hear you, my whole body is focussed on the movement of your fingers inside me. They push up against my g-spot and my whole body writhes in pleasure. My arms pull against the restraints but I can hardly move. You grab a handful of my hair and pull my head up to face you as you push a third finger up inside me. I gasp and you force your tongue into my mouth, kissing me roughly. I moan into your mouth as you continue to pound my pussy with your fingers. I press myself against your hand as my legs begin to quiver. You keep kissing me, moving your mouth down the side of my neck and along my collarbone. Your mouth moves lower and you take my nipple into your mouth. I feel your teeth graze along my skin before you bite down sending a shock of pleasure through my body. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth and bite down to try to stifle my moans but it proves too much for me as your tongue continues to play with my nipple.

Suddenly you stop touching me.

"What a filthy whore, moaning for more. I think I've been generous enough with you. Time for that tight, little cunt to be used properly." You punctuate each word with a hard spank on my ass. "That's right, push your beautiful ass out for me. Show me how much you want my dick inside you."

I squirm as much as my restrains will allow, my body begging to be fucked. I feel your cock against my ass as you press up behind me. One of your arms reaches round my body and with your hand around my neck you pull my body against yours. You slowly slide the tip of your cock up and down my slit.

"Fuck, you're pussy is dripping all over my cock. You just love being used, don't you. You love being fucked like a dirty whore. You need a good fucking. Beg me to fuck you like you need baby."

A loud moan escapes from my mouth and I grind my pussy against your cock, desperate to feel you inside me.

"Oh no baby, you're not going to get away with that. You need to beg for my cock. Beg for it."

I moan even louder, growing more and more frustrated. "Please fuck me. Please push your cock deep inside me and fuck me hard and fast. I need you to fill my pussy."

Suddenly you push inside me and I feel my pussy stretching to adjust to the size of your cock. You start fucking me with slow, deep strokes letting me get used to the feeling of you inside me.

"Fuck," you growl in my ear, "Your pussy is so fucking tight. You feel so good round my dick."

I can only whimper in response as you start pounding in and out of me harder and faster. You push deep into my pussy as I start moving my hips to meet your thrusts. Your hand tightens around my neck slightly as I pull against the cuffs around my wrists, writhing in pleasure. I pull even harder when you slip your other hand between my legs and start to play with my clit. You rub me harder as you increase the rhythm of your thrusts. I lose all control at the added stimulation and cry out, unable to stifle my moans any more.

"Fuck, that's right baby. You love being fucked by my cock, don't you. Such a good little whore, giving yourself up to me to be used. Because you're mine." Your hand releases my throat but only to move to my nipple which you twist hard. My whole body shakes as your cock keeps pumping in and out of me harder and harder.

"Fuck!" I scream and my pussy squeezes round your dick as the pleasure builds inside me. You stop thrusting and pull my hips into your body, pushing your cock deep into my pussy, filling me up and making me gasp in bliss.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock and show me just how much you enjoy being my little whore."

Hearing you be so possessive pushes me over the edge. I grind against your cock as you resume thrusting hard and fast. The outside world fades away as my orgasm explodes inside me. I struggle against the restrains, desperate to twist and turn in pleasure. I can hardly move but that only adds to the thrill I'm feeling. I moan and moan as the waves of pleasure crash through me.

"Fuck," I exhale as the feeling subsides. You slide out of me as my body becomes heavy and I collapse, letting the ropes take the weight of my exhausted body.

You walk around me slowly and slip the blindfold over my head. You tilt my chin up and look me in the eyes before lowering your lips to mine. You kiss me hard and forcibly, and I realise you haven't had your relief yet.

"You're not finished yet." you say strictly as you trail kisses down my neck. I feel you reach up and release my wrists from the cuffs causing me to fall against your chest. I wrap my arms around your neck to stop myself falling and move to kiss you again, but you pull away and step back and I fall onto my knees. I give a yelp in pain and you chuckle.

"Still so eager, my little whore. But I'm the one who decides when you get to touch me. You know that."

I gaze up at you. My ankles are still tied up so my knees are spread apart and still smarting from the fall. I can feel my pussy dripping onto the floor as you stare at me coldly.

"Put your arms behind your back." It's not a question, but a command.

I pull my arms behind me, giving you a view of my breasts and my soaking pussy. A slow smile spreads across your face as your bring your hand to your dick and start pumping.

"Such a good whore. Sit there and don't move."

Your gaze doesn't move from me and I can do nothing but watch as you jack yourself off. Suddenly an animalistic grunt escapes from your mouth and you pull my head forward and ram your cock down my throat. I feel your hot cum fill my mouth and I swallow, eager to please you. You release my hair as I continue to lick and suck every last drop of cum from your dick.

"Good girl" you exhale as I kiss down the length of your cock and lick all the way back up before continuing to suck the tip.

When I'm finished you gently untie my ankles and scoop me up into your arms. I cling to your neck as you carry me to your bed, where you lower me down gently before leaning over and kissing me softly.

"Is that what you wanted baby? Because that was fucking amazing. Now get some rest, and make sure my pussy is ready for me again soon."