Use Your Imagination

Story Info
Contractor uses client's wife and body in blackmail scheme.
9.3k words
4.26
78.7k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,334 Followers

This is only fantasy and not real. That means it only happened in my mind. No words were hurt in the making of this story. I welcome feedback so I get better at my writing. I will ignore anonymous feedback that is not constructive. Enjoy the story and practice safe sex.

*

For the last ten years I have made a living from electronic installations and service. I would wire rich peoples houses for cable, internet and all their other electronic gizmos. With the increase popularity of LCD big screen televisions my business had taken off. Seems people would buy the big screens but didn't realize until they got them home that they had to be hung on the wall, wired up and connected to the entertainment system. My story is about just such a rich couple and the extra stuff I installed in their home.

I was given a referral from a friend and the only thing he said was the client was hot. This got my curiosity and I called the woman and set up a time to review the house and what was needed.

I arrived at a beautiful and expensive house in a secluded section of town. Every house in the neighborhood was almost a mansion. I rang the door and a beautiful lady answered. She gave me a little nod and didn't smile when I tried to be pleasant to her. She told me to come in and take off my shoes. She showed as much personality as an ash tray.

She was condescending right from the start and I already didn't like her. Oh sure she was beautiful but that was just a mask. Inside I could tell she was ugly and always had her way. She was the perfect example of a trophy wife. She was blond, had nice store bought tits and an ass men would follow all day long. There was only one problem, she was a complete asshole.

Her name was Donna and she showed me the living room, bedroom and cellar entertainment room and where the wiring closet was. She gave me a list of what needed to be done. She told me I had to submit all quotes to her husband and he would be the contact person for all work performed.

She made it perfectly clear that she would be at the house to 'watch' the contractors and make sure nothing got stolen. Her husband would be the contact person for all other questions and don't bother her again. She was an even bigger asshole than I thought at first. I was polite and bite my tongue. I had a good reputation for customer services and I wasn't going to let this bitch ruin it.

All the way home I thought about if I wanted to bid on the job. I finally told myself that this woman was not going to interfere with my work and reviewed the job specs. The next day I quoted for all items requested on list. I forgot about the quote until Donnas' husband called me two days later.

"Hello, this is Dan Smithers, may I please talk to Bob Tisdale?" the voice on the line asked.

I introduced myself and we talked about the quote and what was needed. Dan said he checked out my background and work references and he was surprised to find out I worked for his law partner and several rich clients of his. They all gave me great reviews.

He wired me my half the down payment and said he would fax over a schedule for me when his wife would be around. I agreed to the schedule he sent and I saw I was starting in two days. I took the job because I quoted way over what I normally would charge and Dan accepted it without question. I put in the extra costs to cover the pain in the ass factor of working with Dan's wife. I just met her once and really hated her already. The comment about watching me so I don't steal still made me very pissed off.

Two days later I was wiring up the house for internet wireless, cable, phone and stereo system controls in each room. The system Dan picked was nice and the user could go into any room and switch the stereo, cable or whatever was hooked up. You could control video and audio individually from each room.

I would run into Donna a few times and she treated me like I was something on her shoe. This made me even madder as I tried to ask her a real question about where she wanted the control panels in each room. She told me to "use my imagination if I had one" and just walked away. I had a great imagination and she would soon see how well it worked.

As I drove home after my first day I couldn't help think about anything but Donna and her comment about my imagination (or lack of). I had a great imagination so I decided to let it wonder. I smiled to myself as I came up with a great plan and a way to pay Donna back and maybe get something out of it. Right now my imagination had her on her knees as a shot a big load of cum on her smug face. This image just made me smile and I knew I could get away with it too.

The next day I went to the house as usual and started to put in the control panels. I made sure the bedroom panel was facing the middle of the bed. I then put all other panels in just the right spots to see what was going on in each room. One thing Donna didn't know was that I put cameras with microphones in all the panel switches. You couldn't tell they were there if you looked. All cameras were powered and wired to the network wiring closet. I then put small computer network router in the false ceiling and wired it into the system. I could see and hear what ever was going on in the living room, bedroom, and every other place I wired. I sent out my own computer address for my system and could switch to each room from any computer in the world.

I was very excited to find out if I did a good job as I drove away for the day. I went about three blocks up and pulled over. I turned on my computer in my truck and up came each room with great audio. I switched around and found Donna talking in her bedroom to a friend on the phone. I hit record and was glad I did as I heard her one-sided conversation.

"Tommy the asshole install guy just left and that only gives us two hours before Dan comes home."

"No way, we almost got caught last time. If you could be here soon we might be able to play ... no I can't sneak away with you again. I told my dumb husband I was seeing Sally last time. I don't think he knows about us but I don't want to get him suspicious at all. I need to change the pre-nup agreement before I can get rid of Dan. Then I can have all the money and live the life I always wanted."

"Ok, just come over and get upstairs as soon as you can. I need a good fucking and you are just the man to do it, besides my husband is paying you to be my physical trainer, so let's get physical stud." Donna said with a big laugh.

I was in heaven, I just recorded Donna admitting to adultery in the past, asking this guy Tommy to fuck her and she wanted to change her marriage agreement and take all of poor Dan's money.

I was just about to drive away when I heard Donna talk to herself "Men are such sheep, I can make them do anything I want" she said smiling as she walked out of the room.

I went home and fired up my home computer. I down loaded the last video clip I recorded and got ready for the Tommy and Donna Show. They didn't disappoint me at all.

Donna was a major slut and was very demanding in bed. Her body was hot naked and I could see why Dan married her. She however wore the pants in that family and she talked to men like they were children.

"Lick this now!"

"Do it harder and faster."

"No you can't fuck me in the ass!" and

"I don't feel like giving you head now just fuck me like I told you." were just a few of Donnas' comments.

The guy Tommy was in heaven though. I think he liked her but to Donna he was just a stupid man with a cock. She could have them a dime a dozen. She talked to him like he was dumb and witless. I really was starting to hate this woman. Tommy was getting some nice pussy and also paid by her husband so he wasn't going to complain. They both fucked for about 40 minutes until Tommy pulled out from behind and came all over her bed, ass, back and hair. It was a get shot on video seeing Donna being hosed down by this guy. She got pissed at the mess but was just telling him not to cum inside her a few seconds before that. Donna wanted everything her way and wanted everyone to get it for her in what ever color she desired.

Later that day I saw Tommy leave and Dan arrive about 30 minutes later. He kissed his wife and asked what she made for dinner. She told him reservation and said they were due at the restaurant at 7:00pm. She went to the bedroom and got ready to go out. Dan followed her and started to get undressed to take a shower.

"Hey Donna, see anything you like?" Dan asked his wife after getting naked.

"Oh Honey we won't have time, we can fool around after dinner. Now go take a shower and make sure you shave." Donna told her husband like he was a little kid.

Dan looked disappointed and slunk off to the bathroom. After the water started Dan closed the bathroom door of their bedroom and Donna went right to the phone.

"Hello Sally."

"Did you set it up yet?"

"Great you know I can't wait for Friday. I told Dan I was going to a Tupperware party at your house. He still believes I am really going to one. Could you actually see me at one of those parties? Like that will ever happen?" Donna was saying to her friend Sally while laughing.

"I liked the group of guys you had last time. They were all hung and very stupid, just the way I like them. Oh by the way make sure Derrick is there if no one else shows up. He fucked my brains out last time and he is the only one who has made me cum while fucking me in the ass. He is very talented!" Donna was bragging to her friend.

Donna hung up as soon as Dan finished his shower. He was very hard leaving the bathroom but of smaller size than his body height should have made it. I remember hearing the phrase 'hung like a hamster' come to mind as he walked by the camera.

He started to wave it front of Donna trying to get her excited but she was having none of it.

"Dan you know we have reservation in less than an hour and I don't like putting you in my mouth, I'm sorry but I think it is gross." Donna told him without as much as a look. She was to busy picking out a dress from her large wardrobe.

Donna didn't have a problem a few hours ago when Tommy was fucking her face and she was getting excited. I think she liked to give head but she didn't like the control it gave the man. He could hold her head or hair and have his way. Donna always liked being in control, you could just tell. They went out to dinner and I saw them on camera later when they were getting ready for bed. Donna got naked, got on the bed on her hands and knees and told Dan to get busy. She tried a sexy voice but I could hear clear through it and it was hard for her to hide her contempt for sex with Dan.

Dan got excited and undressed in record time. He rubbed her pussy lips for a few minutes and Donna started to get impatient with him.

"Dan just fuck me real hard the way I like it. You know that only YOU can reach my special spot." She told her husband in a pretend sickly sweet voice. Dan was a sheep and she was the only shepherd. Dan's problem is that he wasn't the only sheep on the farm.

Well Dan put on a good show for about 10 minutes and all of a sudden came loudly and fast. He didn't even have time to enjoy himself if you ask me. He did however cum and Donna went to take a shower as Dan drifted off to sleep. I switched cameras and went to the master bedroom bathroom camera. Donna was in the shower with the biggest dildo I have ever seen. It was black, three inches around and almost 12" long.

"Oh fuck me Derrick, give me your black cock until it comes out my mouth. Oh that's it, do me harder and faster". Donna was talking to an imaginary Derrick as she pummeled her pussy over and over with the big dildo. You could see some of Dan's cum still on the dildo. Finally she came with a huge orgasm and I could hear her screams go up and up in register until her voice was not able to be heard. She almost passed out in the tub and it took a while until she finished showering and went to bed.

I didn't know Sally or where she lived but I knew I was somehow going to be at that party. I just needed to have a disguise so Donna wouldn't recognize me. I called a friend in the surveillance business and he hooked me up with special glasses the have a camera built in. I also bought a fake pager with camera and several small lighter size cameras to put around Sally's house for the Friday night's party.

I needed footage of Donna doing something she shouldn't be doing and this was made to order. I didn't want to reveal my camera set-up at her house, at least right now. I could be sued or even do jail time. Donna was not worth that. She did however give me another show that morning before Sally's party.

I was in my van getting ready for a service call to install some additional equipment at a house when I checked with my favorite bitch. Donna was greeting someone at the door. It must have been man because she was ordering him around.

"Hurry up Chris! I have been waiting for you all morning!" Donna told the new comer.

"Sorry Donna, my wife needed me to go on a few important errands and I got over here as fast as I could." the guy said with fear in his voice. I actually think this guy was afraid of Donna or just the fact she could withhold her favors from him. I think the later was more correct.

"Oh just shut up and get upstairs. If you ever show up late on me again you better just stand on the doorstep and jerk off." she ordered him.

The guy Chris smiled and followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. She then started to tell him what she wanted but it was more like what she expected. Chris did everything she asked and even came on cue. He did have a big cock and Donna didn't mind sucking it for a while. Chris started to grab her hair and face fuck her hard. I actually thought this guy grew a pair and would just take Donna as he pleased. She started to realize what he was doing and pulled away.

Chris looked down in lust and almost grabbed her back to finish the job but I saw the look in Donnas' eyes and she was saying don't even try it. This guy was pussy whipped to a huge degree. He was getting to fuck a very hot neighbor so I could relate to not wanting to piss her off so he could get laid more.

He did her very fast in the pussy and the ass. He would switch every time Donna told him to. He was in good shape and really started to fuck her with all his weight and length.

Finally he shouted he was cumming and Donna told him to shot it on her back. I could tell from his grunting and whimpering he really wanted to dump his whole load inside her and was pissed he had to pull out. Like a good soldier he obeyed orders and put a big thick load of cum on her ass and back. They both lay down and rested.

Chris started to play with her tits but she excused herself and dismissed him right after. Chris left and told Donna she could call him anytime as he was going out the door.

"I won't be late next time. I promise" he told her in parting.

"Men are only good for one thing and even then they need help." Donna told herself after she shut the front door. She laughed to herself and took a shower. After her shower she made a call to Sally and discussed the party arraignments. She was letting Sally pick her up so it looked good to Dan her husband. I would also be ready.

At 7:30pm I was right outside Donnas' house and waiting. I had borrowed a friend's car so it didn't have my company name plastered all over it like my truck. I waited with all my goodies and sat until Sally had picked up Donna. Right on time she showed up and they both left. Donna even kissed Dan goodbye at the door and I was thinking of all the cock she would be kissing later if Dan only knew. I followed her to an even better neighborhood that was somewhat more secluded than Donnas'. They pulled in the side driveway and entered a big blue house. Some people came out to greet them and I saw Donna kissing some guys and slapping their asses. The girls were whisked away into the house. I sat there outside getting up my courage.

I looked in the mirror and adjusted my wig and checked my fake mustache. With the camera sunglasses and my disguise my own mother would not recognize me. I waited to see what the other party guests were wearing and it looked like the preppy crowd. I reached in my back seat and put on some polo pants, tan loafers and an Izod shirt. I looked the part and was ready. Besides I told myself, all they can do is kick me out and I have been kicked out of a few parties before so no big deal.

I walked around the opposite side from the driveway. I entered an area with many bushes and small trees. I could just see in the backyard and people were milling about. It looked like the party was in full swing and I had arrived at just the right time. I saw a couple fucking each other in the bushes just as I bumped right into them. They both fell down and I must have looked alarmed. Nice entrance I told myself but the couple just started to laugh and kept on fucking each other on the ground, taking no notice of me. I watched for a few minutes and remembered what I was there for.

I walked around the big pool and there were several girls with no clothes jumping off the diving board. Their tits would bounce up and down just before they jumped. The men in the area were watching with great interest. So was I.

It was then that I realized that what ever I was looking at was being recorded. I couldn't wait to see the play back and I just arrived at the party. I got a drink to look the part and started to chat up some girls and the bartender. Soon one of the girls invited me inside the house to play some pool. I was inside and ready.

The house was very nice with very expensive stuff all over. This crowd was not the rowdy types and kept it low key, at least until they got in the bedroom. Well this girl and I walk down to a downstairs game room and I saw the big pool table. It was covered with a canvas and was then covered with people. All naked and fucking each other's brains out.

We both walked over to the table and she told me to sit down on the edge. She lowered my pants and started to give me a great blowjob. I had to hold my pants up because of the small recorder in the back pocket. It was attached to the sunglasses by a cable in the back.

This woman, I didn't even get her name, started to undress as she gave me head. Soon she was naked and getting up off the floor. She bent over the table and started to give some strange guy the same great blowjob as I was getting just a minute ago.

As she turned around and stopped giving head she looked me right in the eyes. "Fuck me in any hole you want stud." was all she said to me. Who was I to say no to an invitation like that.

I aimed my wet cock into her pussy and pushed it right in. I didn't want any foreplay just hot animal sex and hard fucking. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her like a man possessed. I pushed hard as she was forced onto the cock she was sucking on. She loved it and started to push back just as hard. We got into a rhythmic mode and got a good groove going. Soon she was screaming and I could feel her pussy contract against my cock. I was just about there anyway and her cumming pushed me over the edge.

"Oh take it my slut! You feel great and I am going to fill up your pussy right now." I told the woman. I then had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I think all the mystery and the sudden sex offer from this woman put me over the edge. I pulled out about half way through cumming and finished off on her ass and back. I was cumming a huge amount, more than I usually do. It was going to look great on camera.

I pulled up my pants and buckled them back up. The woman I just fucked was pulled onto the pool table and joined the others. I counted seven people not including the woman. I walked around the room and found the best place to hide one of my lighter size recorders. They could record up to 4 hours of video and audio. I placed it on a book shelf opposite the pool table and the couch next to it. Some others from outside came in and started a new orgy right there on the couch. I smiled to myself and went to explore the rest of the house.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,334 Followers