Use Your Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

I went upstairs and it led into the kitchen. Sally and Donna were nowhere to be seen. The party on this floor was in full swing. A half naked woman came by and kissed me as she got a beer from the fridge. She smiled and returned to the living room just off the kitchen. I saw several people playing naked Twister and trying to fuck in all sorts of crazy positions. I really wanted to play but I was on a mission. Having fucked that woman just as soon as I arrived made me relaxed, took the edge off and I was in no hurry.

The rest of the house was nice and the same was going on in every room. It seemed there were lots of rich people and hired studs to entertain the guests. I think that the lady I just fucked actually thought I was a hired gun. That fact made me feel good and made me laugh all at once. I looked up and found the staircase going to the upper floor.

As I went up the stairs I could hear lots of fucking going on and then there was a big cheer. I walked into the first bedroom on the left and got a big shock. Donna was putting her ass in the air and was on all fours on the bed. A crowd had started to watch this big black guy aim at Donnas' oiled ass. She had a look on her face that said she wanted it and right now.

"Derrick fuck my ass just like I like it, right now!" Donna ordered the big muscular man with the 12" penis.

"Shut the fuck up Bitch! I will do what ever I want with your ass, your pussy or your mouth. Sally told me you wanted more just like the last time and you are just like all the other white bitches who fuck me." Derrick told her. "You love it and really get off on a man telling you what to do. Tell your husband I worked you in real good for him." This shut her up and he plunged into her ass without any delay. Donna lost her breath as he plunged in again and again.

"I love tight white pussy. And I love your ass just as much. Here it comes my slut and I hope you enjoy it." he said this as he started to fuck her without mercy. The crowd erupted again and I think Derrick got off on the crowd and ordering around Donna at the party.

Even with all the excitement I still had the presents of mind to put my pager camera on a book stand next to a light shade by a side desk. It gave me a great shot with the light from the lamp shining on the bed and Donna fucking this stud. I looked at her up close with my special camera glasses and asked her in a different voice if her husband could fuck like that. She was in such a heated state that she opened her mouth and gave an honest answer.

"My small dick husband is one fifth this guy's size, what do you think? Derrick reaches places Dan could only dream of!" she said between breaths.

"Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh Derrick I'm cumming......" said Donna as her voice trailed off to a high pitched squeak I heard her make before. You could not understand anything she said after that.

Derrick just smiled and redoubled his efforts. I saw Donna cum about two or three time more before Derrick pulled out and told her to turn around. He grabbed her hair and started to forcefully fuck her face. In about a minute later he was holding her hair in a make shift ponytail fucking her mouth over his cock (or as much as Donna could hold) and let his cum fly loose inside Donnas' mouth.

A river of cum came out of her mouth that still had Derrick's cock inside it. Her mouth would let some escape while he kept fucking and cumming in her mouth. Finally he pulled out and hosed down her face with the last of his cum. Donna had to swallow most of it and her face was still covered.

I went right up to her and told her that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. My camera was on a close-up of her face covered with cum She still had her 'O' face on and she was smiling. I left the room and found Sally in the next bedroom.

"Oh that's it boys! Fuck all my holes. Yeah, Yeah..." Sally was telling the five guys on the bed with her what to do. They all stated to gang bang her without mercy.

One after another they came in, on or around her body. She was a cum covered mess and they were not done yet. Several of the men who were just in the room watching heard Sally ask for more cum so they were all willing to help. One guy got behind Sally and pulled her mouth wide open and her head back. The others took the guy's cue and started to jerk off and aim at Sally's open mouth. Six different guys were there whacking off in Sally's face. One started to cum and the rest followed. It was a super hot show and I was starting to get really hard again. Sally was totally covered when they were all done.

I left that room and went to another. There were about 8 people in the semi dark bedroom making a large noise and I just entered and started to remove my clothes. I took off the wig and camera glasses. It was too dark to use the camera anyway and I just wanted to fuck some new pussy. I walked up to a very large guest bed and a woman I could barely see pulled me to her and started to suck my cock with passion and force. That was the beginning of three of the wildest hours I have ever spent having sex.

After I came for a fifth and last time I got my stuff and got dressed. I went to the bathroom and adjusted my wig and mustache, only to find my mustache was gone. I must have left it in the dark room just a little while ago. I didn't care and started to get ready to leave. I went back to the rooms I had left my small cameras in and picked them all up. I didn't run into Donna or Sally and finally left out the same back patio door and went around the house and got in my car.

I had to just sit there for a minute and remember what just happened. It was a wild night and I had all the proof to show for it. I couldn't wait to see the footage. I drove home and hooked up my patch cable to the mini cameras. I started to watch the footage and it was great. If I just wanted to have a hot porno tape, I had one. Actually I had several hours worth of video from four different cameras. I looked at the footage of Donna and Sally and decided right then and there I was going to get double teamed.

Sally was married as I could tell from the pictures on the walls and tables in her house. I didn't see her husband anywhere and I think he was out of town. I decided to print some pictures of both Sally and Donna, suitable for framing. Some shots had them in the throws of ecstasy with big smiles or their 'O' face on. They were covered with cum in some of the others.

I also took video from the party of Donna saying that stuff about her husband as Derrick was fucking her. I knew that if Dan ever saw the footage, he would dump her in a minute. Sally was also shown in all her glory. The gang bang footage would get her a one way ticket to Divorceville if her husband ever saw it.

There was no doubt who it was or what they were doing. I put the pictures and a DVD in an envelope and sent a note with it to each of them. I left detailed instructions on what to do, when to be there and how they were to be dressed. Failure to comply would mean all the neighbors and their husbands would receive copies of pictures and videos. I also put into the letter details only they and my camera set-up knew of. I gave details of Donnas' relationships with her physical trainer, her neighbor Chris and all the stuff she was doing at Sally's house. I knew the pictures would show I was not joking. I still did not mention my set up at Donnas' house or show anything that would give me away. I dropped a copy off to Donna and then Sally. I then waited by my computer to see what would happen. Soon Sally was calling Donna and she rushed down to her mailbox after Sally's call. I could see Donna re-enter her bedroom and call Sally instantly. They both started to talk and decide what to do. I could only hear Donnas' side of the conversation but it didn't take a rocket scientist to tell what they were discussing.

I heard what I thought was them deciding if they should obey the letter or try and set-up the blackmailer (me). Donna wanted to obey but Sally was holding out. I decided to listen closely and see what was decided. After they talked for several minutes Donna said "Ok but we shouldn't be there if that is what we decide."

I could smell a double cross and was ready. These rich bitches thought money was the answer to everything. Boy were they going to get a lesson in economics the hard way. The letter I sent told them to be at a small motel room on the bad side of town, I already rented with cash. I sat outside the room in a rented car and just watched. I was 4 hours early then I requested them to be there because I didn't trust them. I just sat and waited.

About two hours before the appointed time I saw three big guys going into the room I rented. They had sunglasses and dark suits. I told the girls in the letter that the door would be open and they should get ready for me like I instructed. The only thing waiting for me was a beating or maybe worse. I left the parking lot and went home. Now it was my turn to turn up the heat.

I went to my study and printed 30 copies of 7 different pictures of only Sally. I also made up a highlight reel of just Sally and not Donna. I wanted to get Sally out of the way so I could concentrate on Donna. It was really my fault for being greedy. I wanted to do them both but I set my sights on Donna and decided to hang Sally for now. She was the one who wanted to set me up not Donna so she was history. Beside I wasn't too pleased at the thought of what was waiting for me back in the motel room.

After making a short DVD I burned 30 copies to go with the pictures. I then went around her house and neighborhood and did just what I said I was going to do. In my disguise I used at Sally's house, I went to each mailbox including Sally's house and dropped off the envelopes. I made sure I was wearing easy to peel clothes, mustache (I had another) and wig. If I needed to get away or was on camera at someone's house I didn't want to be recognized.

I made sure the cameras at Donnas' were recording. I couldn't wait to hear about my dear friend Sally and what was going on. I dropped off a letter to Donna and told her to call me at a special phone number tonight at 7:00pm. I bought a prepaid track phone that can't be traced. I waited in my study and watched Donnas' house through my camera set-up. Soon Donnas' phone rang and I could tell it was Sally. She was screaming on the other end.

"What's wrong? ... I told you not to do it Sally! ...No way? He really put pictures and video all around the neighborhood. ... Well I don't know why I wasn't in the video or pictures?... They were only of you and not me?... Holy shit you mean seven neighbors have called you already?" Donna was saying in her one sided conversation.

"Your husband is calling now?... Don't answer it, I wouldn't.... Ok... call me right back" Donna said as she hung up the phone.

"Holy shit, I don't believe this. I hope the blackmailer doesn't do that to me or I'm dead!" Donna said to herself after she hung up on her friend.

After about 10 minutes Sally called back. She was crying because Donna was trying to calm her down. After a few minutes I found out Sally was history at her house and her husband was filing for an immediate divorce.

"Should have fucked me like I requested you dumb bitch. You would have had a good time and your husband would never need to know. Well maybe your friend Donna will have more smarts." I said to myself.

I heard Donna and Sally talking about calling me tonight at 7pm. It was decided by Donna that she would comply with my requests. I knew I had her and was really ready. I put my imagination to work trying to think up things to do to her in the hotel room. I was also going to film every second of my revenge.

At 7:00pm sharp Donna called me on the cell phone. I put a scarf over the phone to disguise my voice. I did most of the talking.

"Your friend Sally was stupid. We would have had a good time and I then would have left you both alone. Now I don't want to see her anywhere near me or you for a few days. You will call this number back in one hour and tell you what to do. Failure to follow my instructions to the letter will be even worse for you than what I did to Sally." I told Donna over the phone.

"Ok, just don't do anything rash. I will comply with whatever you want but just don't tell my husband, please!" Donna told me with a pleading in her voice.

"Haven't switched your pre-nup with Dan yet huh?" I added and she said nothing after that. I could tell she was wondering how I knew this information.

"I will not do anything if you follow my orders. In one hour you will call me and I will give you directions then. I will know if you try to double cross me like that bitch Sally did. I hope she enjoys divorce court and being broke!" I told Donna in a nasty sounding fake voice.

"Please I will do anything, just don't tell Dan. It would crush him if he knew." Donna told me.

"It wouldn't be too good for you either. Ok, one hour and call me again." I told her as I hung up the phone.

All my plans were already made and I just wanted to make Donna sweat a little. I had booked another motel room at a different place and set out all the stuff I needed on the motel bed. I had showed up right after talking to Donna and got all my small hidden cameras put in the room. I then put some beer on ice and waited in my car until 8:00pm.

"Hello Donna, I am glad you called me back" I said on the phone to her.

"Yes... what do you want me to do?" Donna replied with some hesitation.

"Go to the Henderson Motel on Tompkins Street right now. Use any excuse you want with Dan but just do it. Enter room 108 and put on the clothes and everything else placed on the bed. You are welcome to have a beer in the cooler, just make sure your blindfold and mask are on before I enter the room. I will come in to see you after this is been done. I will know if you try something silly like Sally did. I don't think she made out too well so far has she?" I asked Donna in a parting shot as I hung up the phone.

After about 20 minutes Donna arrived in her car with no one else. I waited to see if she was followed and she wasn't. I knew she was scared especially after what I did to Sally. She entered the room after looking around the parking lot. I ducked down when she was looking so she didn't see me at all.

I waited another 10 minutes and got ready to enter room 108. I turned the door knob and was greeted by a lovely sight. Donna was in the skimpiest French maid's outfit I could buy. Her tits were hanging out of the top part of the uniform. The hem on the dress was very short showing off her ass and nice legs. She had on the garter belts I bought and fish net stockings. Her panties were also crotch less. The final part was the blind fold and mask I made her wear. She was a slut ready for the taking. No imagination huh?

She sat up straight on the edge of the bed as I entered the room and closed the door. She started to talk but I told her to shut up right away in a low fake voice. I was boss, not this woman. I don't think she liked being in this type of situation where she had no control. I however loved it. I pulled out my hand held digital camera and started to video tape her body close up. I could tell she was following my movements around the bed.

I moved up and told her to remove the mask. I made sure she still had on the blindfold under the mask. She looked up at me and I told her to open her lovely mouth. I got undressed and aimed my cock at her face. I slowly pushed it into her mouth and told her no biting if she knew what was good for her. She sighed and started to give me a fair blowjob.

After about three minutes I started to grab her tits out of the uniform and squeeze them very hard. Donna moaned and really started to suck my cock. I think all the mystery and her being told what to do was getting her excited. I treated her like Derrick did at Sally's party and she seemed to love it. The more I ordered her around the hotter she became. I could see her drop her hand and start to rub her pussy through the crotch less panties.

I pulled her hand away and she got a disappointed look on her face.

"Don't worry Donna I will take care of you real good. Now just make me cum in your mouth. I am so close right now, just suck harder and use your tongue and hands." I told her.

She redoubled her efforts and I could feel cum rising from my balls. I just grunted and grabbed her hair to hold on to her head. I let loose a huge amount of cum in her mouth. She was forced to swallow and let the rest go down her chin and face. I had the camera on close up as I blew my load inside her mouth. The video was very hot as you could see her swallow it and take even more in her mouth while still wearing her blindfold.

I used the mask Donna was just using and I could smell her perfume. I put it on and told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. I reached in my bag of goodies and pulled out some large zip ties used in my work. They make great handcuffs and you will cut your wrist before you escape from them. She knew what I was doing as soon as I grabbed her wrist and tied her to the headboard.

"Please don't hurt me." Donna begged.

"Don't worry. I am only interested in pleasure, mostly mine." I answered back to her request.

"Now I will take your blindfold off and see your pretty face all covered with my cum." I told her as I took off the blindfold.

She took a minute to adjust her eyes to the room light. I had brought two small flood lights in with me and had them turned on. She was well lighted and her ass sticking up in the air while she was tied to the bed was very hot. My cock started to get hard again from the show and I reached in my bag and got out some lube. I put some between her ass checks and started to put my finger in her ass to lube her up real good. I was almost ready until I remembered what I wanted to capture. I took my camera and placed it by the side of the bed near the head board on my tripod. I then aimed it at her face for a big close-up shot.

After making sure I was recording and had a good shot of her face, I got behind Donna again and aimed my cock at her ass all lubed up and ready to go. I put just the head of my cock at her anal opening and stopped. She adjusted to my size and then started to push back ever so slightly. I think her body was doing it over her own free will.

I waited for just another moment and shoved it in all the way as hard as I could. This will teach her to be such an asshole to people I thought. The video later showed a close up of her face being contorted and the look from taking my cock up her ass all of a sudden. The look on her face was priceless. She started to grunt and her ass started to push back with all her might.

The funny thing is, her expression changed to lust in about a minutes time. She really liked being fucked in the ass.

"You may be my prisoner right now but you love to get fucked and your body gives you away. I can feel your pussy ready to orgasm right now. So go ahead and cum for me!" I told her.

I started to push with all my might and pummeled her ass for the last 10 minutes before I came again. Donna was really getting into it and came several times before I was ready to cum. Finally I dropped my load deep in her ass and just kept it there. Her body was twitching and she was still pushing back at my cock.

"That was hot Donna. I can't wait to fuck your pussy now, but first I need a cold beer." I told her.

I took two out and opened both. Donna was still tied to the bed so I lifted up her head and helped her drink some. She swallowed it all and I went to a chair to rest for a second. I am not 20 anymore so it takes a little while longer to get it up just after I cum. The sight of Donna tied to the bed with her ass sticking up and the French maid's outfit on was almost too much. She looked like a whore ready to fuck, and she was just that to me right now.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers