Use Your Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

For the next three hours I fucked her over and over. I came four times and tried for a fifth but almost nothing came out. I knew I was spent.

"I thought about bringing in a group of guys to gang bang you but I wanted you all to myself." I told Donna as she looked up into my masked face. I let my voice slip for a second and I think she might have been trying to remember where she heard it before. This soon passed as I told her we were done in a low fake voice again.

"I will do you a favor since you obeyed my orders. In this envelope is all the material I have on you (except her house shots so I wouldn't get caught). I know you will want to see it and rub yourself in the future. That is because that will be all you will be doing from now on. Dan your husband, you do remember him don't you? He will be the only love of your life and no one else will touch you from now on. No neighbors, physical trainers or anyone else. I will know if you have not been faithful. If you do decide to ever cheat on Dan again he will see the tape from today as well as copies of everything in the envelope." I told Donna with conviction in my voice.

"I don't think Dan will like the video clip of you putting him down for his small cock while Derrick fucks you in the ass." I added to the one sided conversation.

"You will be the perfect wife and never cheat on him again. Is that clear Donna?" I asked her as I came very close to her face.

She opened her eyes wide and just said "yes" in a defeated voice.

"Good, our business is done here. Wait five minutes and then you can leave. Keep the outfit if you want, I think Dan will love it on you. I sure did!"

With that last comment still in her ears, I put a pair of scissors next to her and told her to cut herself free only after I left. I picked up my camera gear and left the room for good. I still remember that image of Donna tied to the bed with her ass in the air. What a sight!

Well I kept an eye on Donna for almost a month. I loved watching her getting dressed or seeing her naked body. It brought back great memories of us both in the motel together. As far as I know she has been faithful to Dan. She did use her large dildo more often and even Dan was getting more sex. He seemed to like the change in Donna and started to be more assertive. He actually was ordering Donna around in bed the last time I caught them having sex. That fact alone made me feel good.

Just after that I called Donnas' husband Dan to check on the set up of his home system.

"Dan this is Bob Tisdale and I was just checking on the system I wired up in your house. I hope it is all working fine for you and your wife?" I asked him

"It's great! I will give you a recommendation anytime you need it. The house stereo and the LCD stuff works fine."

I smiled to myself and then had a great thought.

"Say Dan, before I hang up I forgot to tell you of the system extra's that come along with the panels I installed. The panels all have video and audio if you want to use them. I forgot about it because it was not on the job specs you gave me." I told the interested Dan.

"For a few hundred I could wire them all up for you and set it up so you could monitor your house from work. It is a nice feature when you are on vacation or just worried if your wife is all right." I added to him on the phone.

"Wow that would be great. Tell you what I'll do. If you can have it done by this weekend I will give you five hundred for all your work. Between you and me I think my wife is cheating on me. She has been very amorous towards me lately and I think she has a guilty conscience. She is acting very differently towards me than she used to. I want to keep an eye on her in private if I can." Dan confessed to me.

"Don't worry Dan I can set it all up for you when you give me the word. I won't say anything to your wife about the system change. It will be our little secret. Just tell her I have to do a check on the system and leave it at that. I will take care of everything else." I told Dan with a reassuring voice.

This was great. I could make some money from Dan and get myself disassociated from my surveillance system I installed in his house. Donna was not as much fun anymore and I was getting bored of her too.

I arrived the next day at Donnas' house after Dan called me and gave me the go ahead. Donna was a little nicer to me this time than she ever was before. That surprised me. As she invited me in to her house I couldn't help look at her nice ass and think about our time in the motel room together.

"I just have a few adjustments and have to make sure the equipment and wiring are all set. It should only take about 15 minutes." I told her. She looked at me funny for just a second but the look soon passed by her face and she looked normal again.

She left me alone at the wiring closet and I just had to make a small change to the computer router and switch the network address. Dan now had his own system but I could still look in once in a while. I knew the code and the address if I was ever curious in the future.

"I am all done here and everything looks great. Thank Dan for me again and have a great day Donna."

"Thank you Bob and Dan really did love the maid's outfit by the way." Donna told me as she was closing the door behind me.

I turned around almost in a reflex motion and she was smiling at me in a very sexy way.

"Make me a private copy of the motel footage sometime. I would love to watch it sometime in private." Donna said closing the door almost all the way. I could hear a smile in her voice as the door was just about closed.

"I don't know what you are talking about but you may get a surprise package sometime in the future addressed just to you." that was all I said to the closed door as I smiled, turned away and left the house.

I didn't even get a chance to see her face when I heard her say she would love her own private copy from the motel last month. I still have all the video of Donna and Sally for stroke material. They have brought me many hours of pleasure. I just watched the footage from the motel with Donna before my date tonight. I was ready for my new girlfriend but my mind will probably be thinking of Donna and her body instead.

Did I send her a copy of the motel video? Yes, and she even called me to say thanks. We have meet at the same motel twice now and my favorite pain in the ass is now my favorite piece of ass.

THE END

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers