Used

Story Info
Ever been completely used? A different take to revenge.
1.6k words
3.87
153.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Friday night, singles night. The married people are gone to their spouses by 8 PM and the available ones are still out. There are the occasional couple remaining, but it is pretty easy to spot that their interest is in each other. It really doesn't matter what my name or background is I'm just another single guy hoping to find Miss Right. I am one of the older gentlemen in the establishment, and I obviously have a good job. I'm here because my girlfriend of six months just broke up with me. She was offered a promotion on the east coast, a continent away, and left three weeks ago.

I order from the bartender, but ask to make mine very light throughout the night. I'm here to enjoy myself, not show what an idiot I can be. No illusions, just an expectation that it would be more real than an evening in front of the television. I throw out a twenty to make my point.

As I look out over the building crowd, the younger ones have an air of excitement and hope. The older members of the crowd seem either quietly contemplative or desperate. I choose a seat at the quiet end of the bar. I'd rather watch and participate at will, rather than be swept up if I were in the middle. The music starts and the energy level escalates. You can feel the heat build in this closed environment as the crowd surges to a frenzied mass every seven to ten minutes. The air is filled with various colognes and perfumes, but there is that underlying muskiness and hint of perspiration. It's a nice club, popular but not so crowded that there isn't even standing room, mostly upwardly mobile sorts.

I noticed her when she entered. She was wearing a sundress that seemed tailored to her, not overtly sexy, but conservatively casual. She was attractive, though not beautiful, but certainly all woman. Her demeanor was petulant but had a hint of fear and it intrigued me immediately. Working her way to the bar, she ordered a Spritzer. Searching the layout of the club, she saw that there was room by where I was and made her way over. As she arrived by me, I suggested that she take my stool so she could be more comfortable. I was taught to make such offers to ladies as a matter of course.

"Thank you, I thought manners went out of style in the sixties." She extended her hand to me saying, "My name is Roxie. Thank you for your kindness."

"My pleasure, Roxie. I'm Josh." I answered, taking her offered handshake.

I took a couple of steps away from Roxie to give her some space and she looked at me questioningly.

"I don't want to encroach on your ability to attract dance partners. I'm just watching what is going on." I answered her expression.

There was a group of younger fellows about the center of the bar and a couple of them kept checking Roxie out. From their actions, I surmised that this group of arrogant little bastards was not too far removed from the frat house. Two of them were talking animatedly while leering at Roxie. The more gregarious of the two started to wander towards our corner.

"Hey babe lets get out there and show everyone how to have fun!" He said with that predatory look in his eye and a smirk on his face.

I could tell this fine specimen was destined for mediocrity, but truly believed he was "the thang".

I was relieved when Roxie told the young man that she just wanted to relax for a while. She gave me a sideward's glance and we both smiled amusedly.

Roxie said "Move a little closer. I think I would rather have you protect me from our future captains of commerce. than have to get blunt with them later."

We smiled at each other and tried to have a little small talk over the din of the club. After about a half hour, we started to make occasional trips to join the masses in celebration of the evening. The third set of the night was just ending and some of the crowd was getting quite wound up, especially the frat house boys. Sensing that we had reached a point where well wishers were going to try to impose their hopes and wills on us, I asked Roxie if she would like to take a walk along the boardwalk. We were at a beachfront club. She accepted and we welcomed the cool salty air and let the constant rhythm of the surf calm and soothe us.

As we walked Roxie told me that she was separated from her husband because he had cheated on her. She was very upset about it because she had never broken her vows, and their sex life had taken a serious downturn over the last year and a half. Roxie's husband claimed that it wasn't an affair, but just a one night stand while he was in a drunken stupor. She apparently did not believe him and there seemed to be coldness about her as Roxie related the events as told by her husband, Rick. She had filed for divorce and this was her first night out alone since the breakup. As she concluded her tale, she looked up at me and asked quietly if I would hold her. We melded together and I inhaled the clean fresh scent of her hair, and tried to keep myself calm. It was a losing struggle. We continued our walk for the next hour making small talk and reveling in our intimate embraces. Towards the end of the walk we kissed four different times with increasing passion each time. This was turning out to be a night I had hoped for since my girlfriend dumped me. I was looking forward to the start of a new relationship with Roxie and my spirits were rising. We reached the front of the club and presented our tickets to the valets. I was just about to ask Roxie if I could see her again when she asked if I would like a cup of coffee, "My place is only ten minutes from here." I accepted and followed her to an upscale subdivision.

She parked in the driveway and I parked on the street. The house was dark except for a light at the front door and a dim light in the living room. We met at her car and walked hand in hand to the front door. Unlocking the door quietly we entered the foyer and quietly closed the door. The dim light of the living room to the left cast a romantic glow into the foyer and we fell into a passionate kiss. When we broke, she looked at me with half closed eyes and in a husky voice asked if I wanted to skip the coffee and follow her upstairs. I nodded eagerly because she knew she had the desired effect on me. We started up the stairs when we heard a rustling from the living room couch.

In a sleepy voice and a combined yawn we heard, "How was your night out with the girls?"

With sudden realization, Rick and I looked at each other in shock! I was in a near panic as Roxie looked at me and explained, "Oh, that's just my husband." I watched Rick as a defeated man fell so completely apart that there was nothing left but a shell. There was no rage in his eyes, just emptiness. I quickly shifted my look to Roxie and was greeted by such a vindictive sneer that I thought I was looking at Satan incarnate! Roxie reached for my hand and started to lead me back up the stairs until I saw the toys on the landing and I was jerked back to reality.

I threw Roxie over my shoulder and turned back down the stairs. Walking up to Rick, I dropped Roxie next to him very unceremoniously. It was my turn now!!

"Rick, I had no clue what Roxie was up to. She told me that you two were separated and she had filed for divorce. Roxie, you led me to believe that you lived alone. I had no idea that your husband was still here and your kids were in the house. I liked you and was entertaining ideas of starting a relationship with you, but if you're this cold and conniving, I wouldn't trust you to save my life! What you were planning on doing with me with your kids present is damn near criminal"

I turned to Rick, "Rick, I hope you accept my deepest apologies for what I hope you realize is my inadvertent part in tonight's events. I certainly would never have come here if I had known."

Looking at both of them I continued," I don't know the specifics of your relationship, but you've both done a pretty good job of destroying each other. You both need professional help right now, because you have a child or children involved. I'm leaving and wish you both the best, but I hope to never see either of you again. I'm calling 911 because of the children."

I left before Roxie or Rick could react. I did not know what would happen if and when they came to their senses. I called 911 and told them there was a possible child endangerment and promised the operator I'd wait for the unit to arrive, unless someone came out the door of the house. When the unit arrived and they had entered the house, one officer came to see me and I related my story of the evening. I gave my information and asked if I may leave, and was allowed to do so. There was an investigation and I never was informed of the outcome, but I had never felt so used in my life. Just two people trying to destroy I don't know how many lives. From that experience I realized what the true ramifications are when a marriage goes bad.