Used

Story Info
White college slut gets used by black classmates.
2.2k words
4.27
126k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how some men just know, but it has happened a few times in the last year. I'll be going about my normal daily routine, maybe getting groceries or taking a class, and after a brief, innocent conversation with someone, they'll ask. It hits me hard every time, because it comes out of nowhere. How could they possible know? Is it stamped on my forehead? Or is it that ingrained in who I am that it is evident in everything that I do? Well, it happened again last week, but it ended up being a little different.

I was in my Algebra class, and since it was the beginning of the semester, I really didn't know anyone. That's the worst thing about the first few weeks, you don't really know who you can study with or who is going to be so irritating that you want to avoid them at all costs. I try to keep to myself until I can better judge the group I have to work with.

I've known that I am submissive for about 4 years and have always embraced it. I have had the experiences that all subs have in trying to find a Dom that has understands the whole dynamic of the relationship. I have, also through numerous experiences, decided that I will only serve and fuck black men. There is just something about that which does it for me, having a big black cock shoved down my throat, making me gag, gets me wetter than anything else can.

I was early to class and took my usually seat about half way back against the wall. There were only a few other people there when he walked in. I didn't know his name, but we had talked a couple of times before. He came to sat behind me like usual. I turned around to say hello, and noticed how good he looked. He was about 6'2, muscular (and wore shirts that displayed it nicely), and smelled so good. I hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks, which seemed like an eternity to me. He started to walk to the desk in front of me and then realized that it was the wrong one, but in his brief few seconds of deciding, he as standing with his crotch at eye level. I could tell his dick was huge at such a close distance and wished that he would just whip it out and shove it in my mouth, pinning me to the wall. Of course he didn't, but a girl can hope.

When he sat down, we started to chat about the class work, and when I told him I was having trouble understanding the section we were in, he asked if I wanted him to come over and we could study together. We arranged for Sunday evening, and I gave him my address. When I asked his name, he said, "You can just call me Master." I know the look that came over my face. It is of utter shock. I didn't say a word. I didn't want to confirm his assumption, but I couldn't be disobedient and disagree. Luckily, before I had to reply, he said, "I'm kidding, my name is David." That was a relief, but then I didn't know if he could tell, or if that was a joke he used on everyone that was flirting with him.

Sunday came quickly. At 5:30 I heard a knock on the door. I invited him in and, out of habit, locked the door behind him. We sat on the couch and started to talk. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and when I returned, he was standing in front of my linen closet, where I keep all my toys and props. I was really scared for him to find them, so I instinctively shut the closet door without thinking and asked what he was looking for.

"I found what I was looking for. Go sit on the couch and wait for me, slut."

He left me there for a few minutes, and the anticipation killed me. I was instantly wet when he called me slut, and couldn't wait to see what he was planning. He came back over to where I was sitting carrying rope, clamps, a gag and a whip. "This should do for now," he calmly said. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. He placed me in the middle of the room.

"You are going to stand here with your arms behind your head until I tell you otherwise. You are going to listen to the rules and then we will proceed."

"I own you now, and you will do whatever I say. Do you understand?" I hesitantly said, "Yes." I knew I had messed up from the look in his eyes. He lifted his hand and slapped me across the face.

"Yes, Master." I corrected myself.

"No panties anytime you are going to see me, this includes in class."

"Yes, Master"

"If I tell you to do something and you disobey, you will be punished."

"Yes, Master"

"You are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes, Master"

"I will share you with anyone that I want to and you will serve them as you serve me."

"Yes, Master"

"Good girl." We stepped closer to me and pulled my shirt off. My huge tits fell out from under my bra as he removed it also. He grabbed each nipple and roughly twisted, making me want to reach down and push his hands away, but I knew better. I tried to contain myself, but I let out a low whimper when the pain got to be too much. "Did that hurt, slut? I like to hear you whine in pain, it makes me enjoy it that much more." He reached down and removed my pants and panties. He then cleared the coffee table in the middle of the room.

I could only imagine what was coming next. He got the rope and walked towards me. He grabbed my tits and tightly binded each separately, then took the rope around both. Once secure, he wrapped it around my back and under my breasts a couple of times and dropped the excess to the ground. He walked behind me and made me spread my legs, pulling the rope against my cunt and finally tying to the rope around my back. He secured it and laughed to himself.

"Straddle the table, but don't sit down. I want your legs spread on each side of it. Lean forward and support you weight with your hands on the table too. I want that ass and cunt in full view to be beat and you tits hanging, begging to be tortured."

I did as he said. He tied my ankles to the legs of the table so I couldn't move. The rope was rough against my clit as I tried to position myself to his liking. He walked over in front of me and I looked up at him, with a pleading look, hoping to get some pity and not experience such a rough beating as he seemed to have planned. He slapped my in the face again. I did not have permission to look at him. "I don't want the neighbors to hear you, so its time for the gag. I'll still be able to hear you whine and cry, though."

He put the gag in my mouth and walked away. I was laid out just waiting to be used. The cold air brushing my wet cunt and ass just reminded me how vulnerable I really was.

I didn't see him for a minute, but felt a hard sting on the back of my thighs. Before I could take in the pain, there was another and another. Each lash made my dangling breasts shake and hurt with the rope digging into them. I contained my cries, but wouldn't be able to hold them much longer. I could feel my wet cunt juice start to dampen my legs. He gently caressed my glistening lips and then, in the same stroke, pinched my exposed clit until I started bucking in pain. This only made it hurt more, making the rope dig into my tits and cunt tighter. He didn't say a word, but I felt the whip come down on my ass and pussy. He kept whipping me harder and harder until I was crying. He rubbed me everywhere he had lashed, and I could feel the heat coming off me from the tender areas he had abused.

I assumed he would slow down, since I was crying, but that seemed to excite him more. He removed his clothes and came to stand in front of me. I didn't look at him this time, knowing better. His cock as a hard, thick 10" right in front of me, but with the gag on I couldn't get a taste. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the position he wanted it. He slapped me with his hard dick for a few minutes, making sure to mix his precum and my tears all over my face. He reached down and placed the clamps on my dangling nipples, causing me to jump. He yanked on the chain as he continued to keep his cock near my cheek.

I cunt was aching to be fucked. I was ready for him to stick anything in it to get me off. Then the doorbell rang. I anxiously shook my head "no", not knowing who it was. What if it was my neighbors checking up on me? Had I invited anyone else over?

"Now it's time to have some fun!" David said. He answered the door and 2 of his friends walked in. After trying to figure out if I knew them, I just dropped my head in defeat.

"I got her primed and ready to be fucked like a good little cumslut. Her ass and tits are probably sore, but she can take some more. She hasn't been fucked yet either, so her holes are fresh for you to use. I want this bitch covered in cum the way she deserves it."

One of the new guys came over and removed my gag, while holding my neck, almost choking me. "I want you to take this cock all the way down your throat, I don't care if you start gagging, don't stop sucking."

I opened my mouth and he slid his 8" all the way to the back of my mouth. He started slowly, so I could take it. I felt someone move the rope to the side and shove their dick inside my dripping cunt. It felt so good to be filled from both ends, being totally ravished by cock. The cock in my mouth started going deeper and faster, making me gag over and over. That made the muscles in my pussy contract around the hard, penetrating weapon raping me from behind. When the David started whipping my tits with the clamps still attached, it was too much for me. I was ready to explode, and it only took a few more seconds of being used to send me over the edge. I came so hard I was whimpering on the cock in my mouth and spasming on the one in my cunt. As I was cumming I realized that I had not asked permission to cum. Hoping he didn't notice, I just enjoyed the release while I was still getting plugged.

This made the men inside of me fuck me even harder, the one in my mouth cumming first. He started to shoot his load down my throat but pulled out half way, making sure to cover my face with is thick juice too. The guy fucking me from behind kept at it, harder than before until he started to cum too. He pulled his cock out of me and squirted all over my back and down my ass, which eventually slide down to my already soaked pussy.

David was watching as my face and back were covered in cum. "Stand up, but don't wipe yourself off." I stood, legs still spread over the table. I was dizzy and didn't know how long I could stand up. One of the men came and stood behind me, helping me to keep my balance. "You are not covered with nearly enough cum yet. Sit, straight down, with that open cunt on the table. I sat and he stood in front of me, stroking his cock in my face. He was hitting my sore, clamped nipples with each stroke, making me want to scream. The man behind me reached down and stuck his hand between me and the table, rubbing my clit gently. I came again, getting my juices all over the table underneath me. David slapped me again and came on my tits, letting some of his cum hit the table too.

He untied my legs, removed the clamps and positioned me on my knees beside the table. "Lick up that mess bitch." As I cleaned the mixture of juices with my tongue, he rubbed the cum from the other two men all over my body. When I finished cleaning he table, I licked his hand clean.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I felt so used and satisfied.

"Go shower, I'll see you in class and again every Sunday for some more lessons." As then were walking out the front door, David turned back and said, "Don't think I didn't notice that you came without permission. We'll take care of that punishment in class."

I knew it would be a good semester.