Used

Story Info
She uses him emotionally, He uses her physically.
1.8k words
3.84
23.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams from the aftermath...

I ruined my perfect life, just so I could put my dick inside of her. She played the game like a charm. She got everything she wanted out of the situation, and left me with nothing. She got her man back, and everything is perfect for her now. All I get to do is watch, and pretend to be her friend still. She used me.

Sure she let me believe we had a chance after the fact. We fucked 4 times, each one more memorable than the previous. After the last time, she pretended she wanted to keep going. That there was a life with me. But she confessed to him. She regretted everything, apologized, and promised to give him everything he'd been asking for. And it worked. He took her back.

She tells me she still wants to be friends. I see her at work like nothing happened. She comes to talk to the analyst next to my office, and spends 20 minutes talking to him about work. But she continually glances at me, smiles at me, teasing me, torturing me, reminding me how much trouble she is.

The only healthy thing to do is to get over her. Forget about her. I'm quitting this job in the next 3 months anyways, I can be pleasant for that time. Out of sight, out of mind.

But then, why do I go to sleep every night thinking about the way she feels in my arms? Why do I envision her lips around my cock every time I start to drink? Why do I tell my closest friend how amazingly tight her pussy felt?

Every morning, I think about confronting her. She wants to parade herself so smugly in front of me, prancing about the fact that I ruined everything just to taste her pussy. I want to smack that smirk off her face. I want her to have to go home to her husband with the taste of my cock in her mouth. With my seed dripping from her pussy. With her asshole still gaping from my cock. I want her husband to see the look of shame on her face, and know it happened again. I want him to see the glimmer of fulfillment in her eyes. To realize that he will never satisfy her in the same way I have repeatedly.

But it's just a dream. I sulk back into reality. I climb into my shower. I lower my chin against my chest and feel the warmth of the water run through my hair down my shoulders and the rest of my body. I grab my throbbing cock in my left hand and stroke furiously and violently. I push the palm of my right hand against the tiled wall, and grunt towards my feet. "Fuck her."

As I reach orgasm, I continue to aggressively jerk my cock. I watch as I spray my cum down the drain, frustrated that it isn't dripping off that whore's face.

And I go on with my day, as if everything is hunky dory.

...

It is a Thursday afternoon. It is 2pm and I am working on a report for last week's results. And like all 3 days of this week, she shows up. Today, she decides to come first to my office.

"Hey, how's your day going?"

"Not bad. Keeping busy with paperwork. Here to see Stan?"

"Yea, thought I'd see if you wanted to take a snack break first. I brought homemade cookies."

"I need to get this done. But I'm sure Stan will keep you company."

"Alrighty. See ya."

She walks away. I turn my head just quick enough to watch her hips sway a little more dramatically than normal. She remembers my penchant for grabbing her ass, for spanking it a tad harder than how she likes it. She wants me to chase after her. Fuck.

As I continue to work on my report, I can hear her and Stan talking about their weekend plans. How she's planning to visit her husband's family out on the lake. I look over, and her ass is again poking out as she's bent over Stan's desk.

Ok, I need to focus on my work. Let's get this report finished.

About an hour later, I get up to use the restroom. On my way back, I notice her walking out of the break room. Her earlier visit is still fresh in my mind. For some stupid reason, I lose all my resolve. I end up being the one to initiate her.

"Still interested in talking? Let's go for a walk."

"Yea, sounds good."

We silently walk over to the stairs. She enters first, as I hold the door for her. She climbs down the first flight of stairs, and turns around to face me.

"So, how have you been?"

"Pretty shitty. What do you want from me?" I respond, in an agitated manner. I walk towards her, looking her in the eye.

"I just wanted to see how you are. Are you still angry with me?" She takes two steps backwards. Her eyes are avoiding mine, she's looking up past my right shoulder, waiting for the door to close.

"No, I'm over it." I continue to walk towards her. We hear a loud clank of the door closing.

"Bullshit. You're clearly still angry." She takes another step back.

"Why do you care?" I lean forward towards her, getting into her personal space. Her face shows a bit of concern, now looking me dead in the eyes.

"I still want to be friends. I want you to make sure you're happy." Her eyes drop to my lips, and back to my eyes. She's leaning against the wall; her hands are behind her back, braced against the wall.

"I don't want to be your friend. Fuck that." I continue walking towards her. My hips start to press up against her. She turns her head slightly, exposing her neck. She's expecting me to kiss her neck. The warmth of her skin radiates towards my lips. My cock twitches. I'm sure she can feel it coming to life.

She whispers, "What do you want then?" I feel her hands on my hips. She's looking straight at the door up the stairs. Blood is aggressively rushing into my cock.

I whisper back into her ear, "I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock." My left hand cups her neck and firmly pushes her down. I take half a step back.

She doesn't question her instruction. She doesn't show any hesitation in beginning to lower down onto her knees. My hand remains cupping the back of her head, following her path down.

On her knees, she begins to unzip my slacks. She reaches in to pull my semi-erect cock through my boxers. My hand slides to her chin, pulling her gaze up to mine. I slap her across the face.

"Put my cock in your mouth."

She slides her tongue out, licking at the bottom tip of my cock. As my cock rises, she slowly takes it into her mouth. Surprising her, I push my hips forward, disappearing my partially erect cock in her mouth. Her throat gasps a little, as my cock continues to get harder and harder inside her mouth. I begin to feel the back of her tongue and her throat opening, just as she pulls back a little, pinning her head against the wall.

Relentlessly, I step forward again, pushing my groin against her nose. My now fully erect cock begins to enter the back of her throat. I hold it there. I count aloud.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7" Her eyes begin to water.

"6"

"5"

"4" I can feel her lips tightening around the base of my cock.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I pull back, withdrawing my erect cock completely from her mouth. A trail of spit follows the tip of my cock from her bottom lip. She dribbles out a little more spit onto the tip of my cock as she gasps for air.

I touch her chin to pull her gaze up towards me. She looks into my eyes with her teary, zealous eyes. I spit down, landing on her nose. I slap her across her face a little harder. The smack echoes through the staircase.

She whimpers a little, looking down. But her gaze rises back up to me, on her own. Her intense blue eyes show a sparkle of gratification. This is exactly where she wants to be. She wants more.

Before she can speak up, I again push my cock down her throat. This time I push quickly and much more violently, pushing the tip of my cock into her tonsils. I feel her teeth begin to bite down, and I immediately grab a handful of her blonde hair and jerk her head back, gliding my cock further down her throat. She gags slightly, tears running down her cheek.

I hold my cock down her throat for another 10 count, this time silently in my head. I watch her struggle every second, her face showing glimmers of shame, pain, anger, frustration, completion, ecstasy. Her hands are down by her side, respecting my authority.

I pull out very quickly, and push right back in, without giving her a chance to catch her breath. I again hit the back of her throat, and she struggles to hold her gag reflex back. I pull her hair back harder, making she doesn't even consider biting down on me.

I push against her harder, my groin pushing hard against her nose, preventing her from breathing. The force from my thrust pins her head back against the wall. I grasp the back of her neck to insure she does not turn away. Her hands come up in resistance but she is unable to push me back.

I look down at her and cadence my words carefully with a dominant tone.

"Just remember, the taste of my cock will still be on your tongue when you kiss him tonight. My cock will still be on your mind when he fucks you tonight. He will never be able to provide you with exactly what you are feeling right now... fulfillment."

She grunts a little, as I pull out. She shuts her eyes tight, tilts her head up towards me. The corners of her lips start to curl up, as she fights herself from giving into me. She is determined not to beg me to splash my dominance all over her face. She covers her face with her hands, feigning disgrace. Her sham tears run down her arms, imaginary as the sexual desire she fronts for him.

Without a second thought, I step back and place my cock back into my pants and zip up. I turn around and walk up the stairs back to work, never looking back at the worthless pile of trash I left behind.