Used and Abused

Story Info
Used for my pleasure and yours.
2.8k words
4.31
36.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel the cold embrace of the handcuffs around your wrists. They are being held above your head so I have free access to your body. You are standing in a room, your eyes blind folded and your legs are spread open. A spreader bar pushing them open for easy access to your beautiful pussy and tight little asshole. You hear some chatter in the background unable to make out anything specific. The anticipation of not knowing and your mind racing at the possibilities already has your pussy getting wet. You feel a hand run up and down your skin. Along your neck, over your breasts, across your navel, then over our bottom and down your thighs. Shivers run through your body. Then there is a nibble on your ear. And then a whisper in your ear.

"I want you to enjoy yourself, but no cumming. I want that part saved for me. I will be here watching to keep you safe. Do you understand?"

You shake your head yes. Then you feel two clamps on your nipples, the tightness causing your clit to tingle. Then nothing. For what seems like forever you just stand there exposed.

Then you hear in the distance, "Please use something from tray number 9. No cumming in her, everything else is fair game." The next sound you hear is what sounds like metal object being clanged around on a metal tray. As soon as it stops you feel someone next to you.

A hand starts at the top of your head. Stroking your hair as it makes its way down your back. Then stopping on your butt cheek for just a moment. The anticipation of anything and everything that could happen is driving you nuts. Your pussy is dripping and nothing has even happened yet. SMACK! You muffle a scream as your butt stings from the impact then another smack on the other side. You hear a gruff voice behind you.

"Those are some perfect little ass cheeks."

Then you feel something cold and hard slide between your pussy lips. Rolling around it feels a bit like a dildo but seems to large, whatever it is it is being covered in your pussy juice.

"Good thing you are wet as there was no lube on my tray".

You then feel just one hand spread your butt cheeks open. And then a blowing breeze on your asshole causes it to pucker up.

"Perfect."

And then it hits you. The cold hard metal stuffed in you all at once. You feel like your ass has been ripped open. You let out a loud moaning scream. The pain oddly goes straight to your clit and you not sure if you want to cry or beg for more.

"This will stretch you out a bit." He says as he pulls it back out of your ass.

The metal plug slamming back into your ass. In and out, it feels painfully good. He continues each thrust knocking you forward as he pulls it all the way out before slamming it in again. Your ass is burning as it is being fucked with no regards to you.

He pulls it out. Your ass a gaping hole. Your pussy is dripping, you can't recall ever being abused so much and liking it. You then feel something new at the opening of your ass. His hands on each of your hips pull you backwards. This is a much softer, but still very hard cock sliding into your ass. The precum along with being gaped open let's it slide right in. You feel so full. It feels so good as he rocks you. In and out. You want to cum, but remember what you were told. And if this is what happens when your good you know you don't want what happens if you disobey. You bite your lip hard trying to fight the urge. The throbbing cock inside you feels amazing and just when you think you are going to go over the edge he pulls it out and you feel the splatter of warm cum all over your back and ass. Smack! Another stiff swat across your ass as you then hear him walk away.

As your ass throbs from being fucked so relentlessly you hear someone else walk up. Then a whisper in your ear.

"That was a good girl not cumming." I tell you as I wipe the cum off your back and ass.

"He did a real number on your ass and I think it has had enough today."

You then feel a small soft plug slip into your ass and you quickly cinch around it.

"Ready for what's next." I hastily say as I quickly walk away. "Please use tray 3."

You feel two hands run up your butt, but they don't feel the same. One is rough and the other is smooth. They continue up your back to your hair. Then one grabs your hair and pulls your head back.

"She a naughty little slut isn't she. Oh yes, I bet she sucks a good cock. Are you a cock sucking whore? Well are you. Do you want to suck my man's cock? Do you want his cock in the back of your throat?"

Thwap! Thwap! You feel the flogger across your butt and your breasts at the same time. Thwap! Thwap! This time the clamps still hooked to your nipples are pulled on. Then you feel a hand caressing your pussy. Gentle making its way through your folds, separating your lips and tugging on them gently. They are pulled apart and each side is clamped open. Your entire pussy now exposed. After a moment you feel a tongue flicking at your exposed clit. You start moaning, it feels so good. Then lips wrap around it sucking hard, over and over. Your moaning grows louder, you're not sure if you can stop yourself from cumming this time. And just went your body starts to arch the sucking stops. After a brief moment there is a smack to your clit.

"Oh fuck!" you scream.

Then another swat to your lips. You're not sure how you will not cum. Thwap! Thwap! The flogger hits your breast and butt again. You then feel the chains holding your arms above your head loosen. A hand grabs you by the hair and pushes you down.

"On your knees slut."

You make your way down but your legs are still spread.

"Open your mouth."

You do as your told and within moments you feel a cock at the back of your throat. The rough hand holding your hair moving you up and down the shaft. Thwap! Another smack across your ass. If the cock wasn't so deep down your throat you might have bitten down. You can't think of when you have ever been so used and abused. In and out he fucks your throat. Thwap! Again and again on your ass.

"No cumming in her, that includes her mouth." you hear me say.

At that he pulls his dick out of your mouth and a couple seconds later you feel warm gooey cum dripping down your face.

You hear a whisper in your ear, "Now you can suck mine."

You feel a tongue licking the cum off your face. Off your cheeks and across your lips. Then a bite and nibble of your lip.

A new set of hands runs through your hair, you can feel the nails against your scalp.

"Now eat me." as your face is thrust into a hairy pussy.

You begin to work your tongue around licking each crevice working your way to her clit. She pushes your face in deeper. You have to suck it all in to breathe.

She covers your face in her juices as she forces you deep into her pussy. You flick at her clit with your tongue.

"Oh god!" she screams. You latch on and suck with all your might as her body shakes and pussy juices drip from your chin. Thwap! Across your ass one more time as she releases you.

"She can suck clit and cock. What a good little slut". You hear as the voices move away from you.

"I have just one more. I will give you a few minutes to collect yourself. As they really used you".

I wipe your face while helping you to your feet. After pulling your arms back above your head I take the clamps off your nipples causing the blood to surge back in making them tingle. I run my finger through your pussy and over your clit. Your body shakes as you try not to cum.

"You have done so well having your body punished and abused and not cumming when I know you want to. I have a special treat for you. Table 1 you hear me call as I walk away."

For a moment, it is eerily quiet, your mind racing away, not sure what to expect as this whole thing is beyond what you initially fathomed when I asked if I could use your body for the day.

Then you hear it. A faint buzz and then a second and a third. Each distinct enough to know they're different but none sound overly familiar. You brace yourself for what comes next. You feel the vibrations against your skin. Small like fingers but vibrating. They make their way around your body, first on your neck, then shoulders, then each breast and nipple, causing you to move about, then down your stomach before stopping right above your mound.

"Do you like that?" a soft voice whispers.

Then you feel it. Your clit is being pinched and vibrated at the same time.

"Oh god!" the vibration runs through your clit and all over your pussy.

As you focus on the pressure and vibration being applied to your clit you feel a second vibration starting to make its way down your back towards your ass.

The vibration applied against the plug still in your ass has you squirming and biting your lip. You feel a tug and the plug is removed. A moment of minimal relief, but before you realize it a new vibrating plug has been reinserted. Breathing heavily trying to focus on anything that is not the vibrations coursing through your body.

"Oh fuck!" you exclaim as you try not to cum.

Just when you think you can hold out you feel the third vibration dancing on your pussy lips, before finding its way deep into you. So much sensation there is no way you can keep yourself from cumming, but as you get to the edge your able just enough to back yourself down. Though each time you are hitting the edge quicker.

"She still hasn't cum." you here the sweet voice say.

"Then there is only one thing left" another woman replies.

You know it won't take much, but what could be left. A warm tongue circles one nipple and then the other nipple and then both nipples at the same time. And then in unison each nipple is flicked and then engulfed. At first, they are being sucked one then the other but then they begin to be sucked in unison, both nipples at the same time. Deep hard sucking while hands massage your breasts as they work to drink you up.

That is the final straw, between you pussy being vibrated from more directions than you can even fathom and the two people suckling your breasts, your body begins shaking and your pussy is dripping everywhere

"Oh fuck! Yes!" you yell as you cum not once, not twice but four times before the vibrations cease and your swollen nipples slightly dripping are released from the warm mouths of their attackers.

You feel the vibrators removed and the clamp taken of your clit. Your body weak and limp, you tune out what is going on around until you feel a hand on your back.

"I thought I told you not to cum" you hear me say for the first time not in a whisper.

"I tried..." The words barely escaping your lips.

"No excuses. As that was the last friend, I will punish you now before I have my way with you." I say as I uncuff your hands and remove the leg spreader and your blindfold.

As your eyes adjust to the light you see a dozen or so trays surrounding you. Each with a variety of items, everything from a feather duster to sensory toys to a speculum and even a dildo that looks to be the size of two fists. You pause to take in the what could have been scenarios.

I place a gag in your mouth and tighten it behind your head.

"This will help muffle the screams. I am glad you came, as I really wanted to punish you before I fuck you."

I walk you over to a table. Laying your chest down on it I strap your arms to each of the up corners and your legs to the feet. There is no give in the restraints. If anything, your body has stretched to fit them. You feel very exposed all bent over, even more that previous. Next to you there are four items you can make out. A whip, a leather belt, a cane and a paddle with "slut" engraved into it

"Now the only question is which of these I will use to punish my naughty little slut. How do we figure that out? First off since you came at least 4 times it will be two hits for each time you came. So, a total of 8. Now let's see which one your body is more excited for."

I grab the whip and run it over your body, the little tail tickles as it makes its way down your back and across your ass. You give a little shiver.

Crack. You hear as I snap the whip behind you.

Putting it back I grab the belt. The leather is cold and uninviting as it caresses your skin. But there is something about it. I rub it over your pussy. Either you are still wet from earlier or even the idea of punishment is turning you on. Smack! you hear as I slap the belt together.

I pick up the cane. I slide the tip from your clit up through your pussy lips up your ass and over your tender asshole. You can feel the roughness of the bamboo. I tap the cane across your butt cheeks so you know that hit will easily cover both when smacked. You can hear the whooshing sound as I swing it about behind you. I run my finger through your pussy. You are really wet. You must like the idea of the cane. You remain still and quiet as you know you are supposed to.

Finally, I pick up the paddle. It is the biggest of the four. I rub it over your ass. The board is smooth, but you know if I use it you will carry the slut branding for at least a day or more depend on how punishing I am with it. I lightly tap one of your cheeks with it, right where it will hit.

I touch your pussy again. Still very wet. I rub it harder swirling around your clit. You moan slightly. I continue rubbing it until your body starts to shutter, you bite down on the gag knowing I am going to make you cum whether you want to or not. I slide three fingers inside your wet tight hole. Finding your gspot I start fucking your pussy, rubbing it just right. Your breathing picks up and you begin to moan louder as you begin to cum and squirt. Your body goes limp, it seems to have drained you. And with that I have made my decision.

"You are quite the slut today, so I shall brand you as such. "

I pick up the paddle and smack your ass. "One."

The first one was not so bad. Thwack!

"Two." as small moan escapes.

Thwack!

"Three."

A bigger moan escapes your lips. As I continue the moans continue to grow in intensity, your ass turning a rosy red color.

Thwack!

"Eight."

As I finish up I step back and among the rosiness of your ass is a perfect spelled out SLUT.

I remove the gag and the restraints. Hold your hair in one hand and grabbing your sore ass with the other I pull you back into me. My hard cock sliding deep into your pussy.

"Now it's my turn."

Your wet pussy, drenched, engulfs my cock. Fucking you hard and deep until I fill you with my warm cum. I leave you bent over the table worn out. A used cum filled slut.