Used and Abused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biggest-cock chose that moment to push deep inside my mouth, completely filling my mouth again. I managed to take it in without gagging and waited for him to pull out so I could breath. Tiny-cock was still furiously riding my cock and I could feel myself building towards another orgasm. Unfortunately I was getting faint from not being able to breath. I started to gag and swallow, moaning in an attempt to get Biggest-cock to pull out so I could breath. But it didn't look like he was going to. I was vainly trying to suck in air around his cock, but he pushed even harder against my face, his heavy balls pressed against my face. I swallowed rapidly and felt a massive convulsion from the cock in my mouth. Biggest cock pulled out so only his head was inside my mouth and I took a huge breath of air, choking on sperm as his cock started squirting into my mouth.

He kept his cock head just inside my mouth as he came, his sperm filling my mouth to overflowing as it ran out past my lips. A little bit dribbled out and ran down my cheek and past my eye. I swallowed most of it, licking my lips and the head of his cock to clean up all of his cum.

I felt another warm jet of cum splatter on my stomach. Tiny-cock was blowing his load. As he came he rocked his hips backward and forward. It created a nice friction on my cock that was enough to push me past the point of no return, and I unleashed my sperm into his tight arse.

The three of us stayed motionless while Just-big-cock kept fucking my butt with his massive cock. In almost no time at all, he came. I could feel his cock pump sperm into my arse until he too was completely spent.

Biggest cock pulled out of my mouth. He turned around and reached for something on the table behind him, while saying, "Thanks for playing so well. Perhaps we'll have another game sometime?"

Then he quickly covered my mouth and nose with a strange-smelling cloth. And that's the last thing I remember...

...When I woke I was in the same room, and on the same bench, only I was no longer strapped in. I was alone in a hotel bedroom. My clothes and the two dildos were on the bed. I quickly washed and dressed then left the hotel.

I never told anyone about what happened, and I have mixed feelings about my memories of it. Part of me enjoyed it, and would do it again. It definitely opened my eyes.

T.D.

12