Used and Abused

Story Info
Inexperienced submissive faggot used by a stranger.
3.3k words
4.41
45k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

I was going to meet with a man I had met on craigslist. He told me to write him a story about being dominated and also to express my concerns without meeting. I was very inexperience with man/man sex but wanted to feel what it would be like to really be dominated.

I was concerned on how I would take being submissive for real and not just in my fantasies. I know from previous meeting that the thought of being punished and being punished are two different things. I had wimped out a couple times before and begged them to stop and was glad when they did. What I need to experience is a man who is really in charge and stops when he wants and not when I think it's enough. Of course, safe and sane is always important, but just because I wimp out is not enough reason for him to stop and it's important for me to realize that being punished is supposed to hurt and if it turns me into a little crybaby that it's my fault and it's what I told them I wanted. It's important for me to learn who's in charge and who's the submissive faggot. As I mentioned when we talked, have never been fucked and hope you take it easy and make me like it and want more. If I'm sucking your cock, please train me to be a good cocksucker and tell me how to do it better. Enough of that, time for a story just to give you some ideas on how I think you should talk to me and treat me.

==================================================================

I was nervous as we pulled into the garage and could see you were also concerned how things would go. I was wondering whether he could actually dominate me or if I would have to lead him around. It didn't take me long to find out the answer.

He went and set down in one of my recliners and when I went to sit in the other he told me no and pointed to the floor in front of his. 'Knees boy, we need to talk.'

I kneeled down on the floor in front of him and look down at the floor submissively. 'Yes Sir.'

'Look at me boy,' he commanded and I looked up at him. 'When we meet the other day, the first thought that came to my mind was that you looked like a faggot. I bet a lot of people think that when they look at you.'

'I hope not...,' I started to say when he interrupted me.

'Did I tell you to talk boy?'

'No Sir.'

'Then shut the fuck up, I will let you knew when I want you to talk.'

I was going to answer him then thought maybe that make things worse so I just took it.

'The more we talked I realized what a faggot you were and more than that I got the impression that you were really quite a wimp. I mean what kind of man asks another man to treat him like you wanted me to treat you. Answer me boy.'

'I was embarrassed asking you to treat me like that but I fantasize about it all the time and wanted to see if I would like being treated like that Sir.'

'Don't bullshit boy, I asked you what kind of man asks to be treated like that.'

'A submissive faggot Sir.'

'You really aren't much of a man at all are you?'

'I guess not Sir.'

'You guess not?'

The look on his face tells me what I need to say. 'No Sir, I'm not much of a man at all.'

'You are nothing but a little fucking pussy boy. In this house, there is only one man and that is me. You will call me Master or Sir, forget you will be punished. I will call you faggot, wimp, bitch, cunt, cum slut or any other fucking name I want. Understand faggot?'

'Yes Sir, I understand.' Damn, I can't believe how he has gotten in his role and how submissive he makes me feel.

'Stand up faggot.'

I do as he says and he gets up and walks slowly around me. 'Take your shirt and shoes off boy.'

When I do he comes in front of me and takes both my nipples in his finger and starts squeezing them. It hurts but I try not to react but when he starts twisting them I can't stand still and move a little and can't help but crying out a little.

'Hurts doesn't it faggot. Faggots take it so fucking stop moving and take it,' he says as he squeeze hard one last time and lets them go. 'Now that your shorts off.'

When I do, I'm standing there in just the white bikini shorts. It feels so strange to be almost naked when he is still fully clothed. He just smiles when he sees the little bikini shorts.

'I figured a fag like you would be wearing a pair of pink panties,' he says reaching down and cupping my package in his hand. 'Faggots don't use the word "no". I hear that from you, you will regret it bitch,' he tells me squeezing harder.

He releases my cock and balls and move behind me. I feel his hand moving over my shorts feeling my ass cheeks. His finger presses the shorts into the crack of my ass, his finger pushing hard right on my hole.

'I'm going to enjoy fucking you and turning you into my fucking cum slut. You do want to be a cum slut don't you fagboy?'

'Yes Sir, if that is what you want Sir.'

'You will eat all my cum. If I shoot it in your mouth, you will not swallow without permission. If I shoot if on your face, you will leave it there till I feed it to you. If I allow you to cum, you will also eat that. I might catch it in my hand and let you lick it up like a little pussy or maybe I will make you shoot it on my cock or on my ass and lick it off. Whatever bitch, you will not waste any cum. Understand?'

'Yes Sir,' thinking about I have never tasted cum only a couple times. I have thought of licking up my own cum a lot but after I cum, I lose the urge and never do. The thought of being made to eat my own cum seems so much worse than having to eat another man's.

'Lastly, I don't like how you try to act like another guy around me. You will act like the fucking faggot you are. You will walk like a faggot, swishing that ass around like you need fucked, you will talk more like a fag and your mannerism should reflect what a faggot you are. You don't act enough like a fag, you get punished. 'Understand faggot?'

'Yes Sir,' I answer trying to sound a little more gay.

'We will see,' go get us something to drink.

When I go I try to walk with more of a swish hoping to please him. Makes me feel embarrassed to try to act like a fag and don't know if I can do it very well. I come back and hand him the water and sit mine down.

'Knees faggot.'

When I do he comes over in front of my, places a hand on the back of my head and presses my face into his crotch. He rubs my face all over and I can feel his cock through his pants.

'Tell me what you want bitch.'

'I want to suck your cock Master.'

'Beg faggot.'

'Please Master, please let me suck your cock. I have been thinking about it since we meet and I want to be your cocksucker.'

He pulls his shirt off and then tells me to take his shorts off. I unzip his shorts and pull them off. I can see the outline of his cock through his jockeys. I can see that it looks thick and long.

'Lick boy.'

I lick his shorts over his cock. There is a wet spot at the end of his cock and I press my lips to it and lick.

'That's a good little faggot. Suck my piss and precum out of my shorts you nasty little fucker.'

I do it and can taste the piss and cum, it's so nasty but I can't stop myself from wanting to do it.

'OK faggot, take it out.'

I pull his shorts down and his cock flops out right in front of my face.

'Kiss it, polish the head faggot.'

I kiss the head and lick around it and then try sucking it into my mouth. He grabs my head and pulls it back and slaps my face, not a punishing slap but one that stings, more like a bitch slap.

'Did I tell you that you could suck my cock faggot?'

'No Sir, I just thought...'

'You don't fucking think faggot, you do as you are told,' he says slapping me again. 'You think you could do that or do I need to take you into the other room?'

Not sure what he means by that but have a feeling it's not something that I would want. 'Yes Master, I understand.'

'Then lick my cock, get it nice and wet, polish my cockhead.'

I do as he says licking up and down his cock. Feel it getting even harder, even bigger. His cock head soft and spongy and I lick it all over, my tongue licking his piss slit.

'Ok bitch, now suck now cock.'

I suck his cock into my mouth. It's so thick that I really have to open really wide to get it into my mouth and can't get very much into my mouth but using my tongue to lick the underside as I suck it in and out of my mouth. It's the biggest cock I have ever tried to suck and hope that I'm not doing too badly. Suddenly, he pulls me off his cock. He slaps me several times, pulling my head back making me look up at him.

'I came here to be sucked by a faggot. I didn't come here to get head like I could from any girl. Now you better start sucking like the faggot bitch you are or we have a problem.'

He presses my head back onto his cock then takes my head in both of his hands and starts working me on his cock. It feels like he is almost like he's using my head to jack himself off. Sometimes he pulls too hard making me gag and he will back off a little but then starts face fucking me again.

'You will learn to take it all with time boy or your ass will be so sore you will never be able to sit down.' He pulls me off his cock and smears the juices all over my face then pulls my head back and makes me look up at him. 'Open wide fucker,' and when I do his spits right into my mouth and then shoves me back on his cock.

I suck his cock trying to take more and more but I have trouble gagging ever time he presses against my throat. Finally he pulls me off.

'Bedroom now faggot. Take off your shorts and lie down over the end of the bed.'

I do as he says, my chest down on the bed, my feet still on the floor. I wait nervously for him to come into the room. Finally, he comes in shutting the door after him.

'There is only one way to train fag bitches that makes them understand how it's going to be,' he says moving behind me.

Suddenly, his hand slaps one of my ass cheeks hard. Surprised I cry out a little. Then he starts spanking me, his hand working both cheeks. I try not to move but it does hurt quite a bit especially when he hits the bottom of my ass cheeks.

'Who owns you boy?' he asks as he hand connects hard on bottom of my ass cheek.

'You own me Master,' I reply trying not to let voice break but my ass feels on fire. He pulls me off the bed pushing me to my knees in front of him.

'Kiss my feet boy.'

I lean down and kiss both his feet. He is making me feel like such a fag.

'You are such a fucking wimp, I'm going to beat what little bit of man left in you out and make you my bitch.'

He moves and lays back on the bed a couple pillows behind his head and back.

'Crawl up here and lie across my lap bitch.'

I do as he says and hope that he isn't going to spank me anymore. My ass must be red already.

'Do you want me to spank you some more cunt? If I do it will probably be harder.'

I remember what he said about saying 'no' so I really have no choice. Trying to hold back tears already I answer, 'Yes Master, please spank me harder,' and then he does. He reaches back and pick up the hair brush on the headboard and it doesn't take long till I'm begging him to stop and then the tears start. I hope that will make him stop but it seems like making me cry is turning him on. Finally, he stops and I try to quit crying but I can't right away. I feel his hand rubbing all over my ass cheeks making them feel a little better.

Then I feel his finger sliding up my ass crack slowly then he starts teasing my hole. I feel some cold and realize he has squirted a little of the lube I brought out into my ass crack and is working his finger up and down my crack stopping more and more at my asshole and then slowly sliding a finger inside.

'I'm going to enjoy fucking you bitch, making you moan like a fucking little bitch. I'm going to make you love it and you will not be able to stop thinking about giving your cunt to me. You will beg me to fuck your boy cunt and turn you into a real faggot bitch for men to use.'

Still sobbing as he works his finger deeper up my hole making me squirm. Feel more lube as I know he is preparing me for his big cock. After a while, he pushes me down between his legs and brings my head to his cock and makes me start sucking him again.

'Get it nice and big whore, he want a big cock in your cunt don't you?' he asks nodding my head up and down with his hands. 'I thought you did, want it nice and deep up your cunt.'

I suck him getting him nice and hard. He pushes me off his cock and moves aside.

'Hands and knees bitch, head to the top of the bed. Head down, ass nice and high and fucking beg for cock bitch.'

I move getting into position. Scared that it's going to hurt too much but know it's too late to stop now. I lower my head. 'Please fuck me Master. Fuck me like a fag bitch Master. Make me love it. Please fuck me.' I feel him climb into position behind me. I hear him tear the condom package and know he is putting on a condom. I feel like such a slut, my ass nice and high, ready for cock. I feel his cock at my hole and I little pressure on it.

'Ok bitch, push that ass back on my cock. You were begging for it, show me what a fag you are and push that cunt of yours back on my cock.'

I press back but your cock is so thick that I don't feel it going in. Then I feel your hands on my hips pulling me back slowly and your cock pressing hard. I moan out loudly as I feel your cock head slide into my ass. 'Oh god, it hurts, slow please Master.'

'Beg for more bitch,' you tell me and I feel your hand come down on one ass cheek hard and then the other. 'Beg for more cock bitch.'

My ass still feels on fire as your hands spank randomly. 'More cock Master, more cock,' I say despite the pain and feel you slide a little more cock up my cunt. Oh god, it feels so big. I feel your hands on my hips pulling me back and sliding a little deeper then feel you pull back just a little then slide in deeper again.

'Oh fuck, you are so big.' Feels like you are splitting me into.

'Beg for more cock bitch.'

Tears are running down my face, feeling so out of control. Feel you grab my shoulders lifting me up a little and pulling me back forcing your cock deeper. 'Oh god, oh god, it hurts.' Then feel you reaching around taking my nipples in your fingers again and squeezing and twisting them making me cry out loudly as you give me more cock.

My tits hurting so bad, feel like I'm losing it. I cry out loudly, 'More cock, more cock.' You release my tits and then pull your cock out some then slide back in making my moan loudly.

'That's it bitch, take your fucking like the fag wimp you are.'

He then fucks me till I realize it not hurting as much. Then I realize I have lost all control. He fucks me in this position then in other positions till he knows that I have had enough for the first time. He pulls out and moves up the bed to my head. I watch him as he starts stroking his cock right above my face. He tells me to open my mouth and I do and the next thing I know his cock is spraying my face with his cum. Some goes into my mouth, other spurts on my cheeks and chin. When he finishes he makes me suck the rest out of his cock and then he gets up and pulls me up after him and takes me over to the mirror. He makes me look at myself, cum all over my face.

'What do you see boy?'

'A cum slut faggot Master.'

'Exactly,' he says then to humiliate me further his scoops some cum up with a finger and makes me suck his finger cleaning the cum from it. He does this over and over till I have eaten all his cum.

'What a dirty little faggot. Go kneel in the shower, let's get you cleaned up.'

I go kneel in the shower and soon he comes in standing in front of me. My head down humiliated about I just did. Then I feel it, his hot piss spraying my head.

'Face up faggot.'

When I look up he starts pissing on my face. I can't believe how humiliating this is and it only gets worse when I hear, 'Open your mouth.'

'Master, please,' I plead.

'You open your mouth or we put your ass over the end of the bed again and last time will seem like love taps.'

I know I can't take more spanking so I open my mouth and he aims his cock and pisses in my mouth. I just kneel there broken as the piss flows out of my full mouth. I know now that I'm truly just a wimpy fag for real man.

He turns on the water and lets me clean up and we end the play session for this time.

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers