Used & Abused Ch. 04

Story Info
She's on call.
2k words
4.42
355.4k
39

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
507 Followers

My head was spinning. Mark was in the darkened family room. Only the reflected light of the TV screen illuminated his face. He was semi-comatose on the couch watching some inane show.

"Hon, I'm going to Stop-n-Shop while its not too crowded to pick up some stuff so I don't have to go during the week."

"Ah,. . . OK Jes, be careful!" Mark replied glancing up at me from the TV only momentarily.

‘Good,' I thought to myself as I pulled on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with no bra. ‘He won't even miss me!'

I grabbed my purse and jumped into my car. I began to think about what I was doing and how crazy it was. I began to feel my pussy. Not with my hands, but I began to notice that I HAD a pussy! I couldn't remember the last time I felt this way. My pussy was tingling and it was making me tingle with excitement. Rather than feeling fear or disgust at what I was doing, I felt exhilarated and felt as sexy as hell.

I admit I drove a little too fast to Glen's house. I wanted to get there as quickly as I could so my husband wouldn't miss me too long. When I pulled up, I noticed there were two cars parked in front. I began to shake with excitement and had to quiet myself down.

When I got to the door I was shocked. It was Paul Janke, one of my advanced bio students from last year.

"Well, well, Ms. Bonham, come in, we've been waiting for you."

My heart was caught in my throat, but I mustered up my courage and spoke:

"Hi Paul, how is school? You are going to the community college now, aren't you?"

Paul put is arms around me and stared into my eyes. Now I REALLY felt my pussy!

"You are one hot chick, Ms. B. I have dreamed about this night all through high school and now . . "

With that, he began kissing me passionately I felt his tongue invade my mouth like a small penis.

My pussy was gushing and I was embarrassed that I was dripping so much that someone would smell me like a bitch in heat.

"Whoa, lets slow down boys and girls. There's a tight agenda for tonight." It was Glen's commanding voice.

Paul slowly let go of me and handed me to Glen.

"You ready to get started?" He announced, not really asking me, but more like assuming my affirmative answer. I just shook my head in affirmation as Glen led me into the living room.

"Tonight we teach you how to become the best cock sucker in the county. Did you ever suck cock?

I shook my head no. Glen laughed.

"I didn't think so!" That's good, because tonight, you're going to really learn how to suck cock. When we get done your husband will be proud of you!"

I could hear three or four other boys laughing but didn't have the guts to look around to see who they were.

"We have about three feet of prime, New Hampshire cock for you tonight!"

With that, Glen pressed down on my shoulders so that I was kneeling in the middle of the living room floor. He turned turned toward Paul.

"Paul, you're a fucking horny bastard, get over here! You go first"

Paul came over to me and positioned himself so that his crotch was in front of my face. I kneeled before him like a lamb being led to the slaughter.

"Take out his cock and start sucking it, bitch!" Glen hissed in a sinister voice.

I opened Paul's fly and fished out his cock. I saw his bright red pubic hair and noticed how pink his cock was. It was not as long as my husband's and certainly nowhere near as large as Glen's. I began gently sucking on Paul's cock. I could feel it grow in my mouth. My world started to close in on me so that it felt like it was only me and this cock in my mouth. My eyes were closed and I did my best to suck on it.

As I was sucking on Paul's cock, I felt two strong hands on my head. It was Glen. His lips were right next to my ear. I was in another world.

"That's right my little cock-sucking bitch, take that cock all the way in." his voice purred in my ear.

"Try and swallow it so that the head goes right down your throat"

I tried to follow his directions. Paul's cock was just big enough so that the head would enter my throat if I opened wide and pushed my head into his pubic hair. I finally felt his curly red hairs touching my nose as Glen's strong hands pushed my head down on Paul's cock.

Paul's cock was now embedded deep in my throat. I began to make swallows with my throat muscles and heard Paul groan in pleasure. Then I felt it - a warm stream of hot, nasty cum going right down my throat. I couldn't even taste it. I felt cheated in a way. Then I started to gag and sputter. His last blast of cum was in my mouth and over my upper lip.

Glen scooped up the cum I missed and deposited it in my mouth with his finger. I took it into my mouth like it was whipped cream!

"Who's next" I heard Glen say.

The body holding Paul's cock moved out of the way and another cock took its place. This one was long and skinny. I almost laughed at how thin it was. I wasn't even interested in what boy this cock belonged to. I was too mesmerized by the veins, the head the smell. The owner of the cock rubbed it against my cheek and accross my lips, playing with me - teasing me. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. Again, I was in cock-land. I heard the boy moan as I vigorously sucked and licked his cock. All I could think of is how his cum would taste after I had successfully blown him. I was mortified thinking that all these boys had probably been my students when they were in high school.

I realized that I wanted to be the best cocksucker these young men had ever experienced. I know it was twisted, but I wanted Glen to be proud of me too in front of his friends, whoever they were.

The thin cock started to spurt in my mouth. Glen instructed me to collect all the cum in my mouth and not to swallow. I obeyed him. Then he told me to open my mouth and show everyone the boy's cum. I closed my eyes and displayed my slutty mouth to the room full of snickering young men.

"Swallow bitch!" Glen commanded. A collective groan rose up from the room. I heard one boy exclaimed "What a slut!" as I swallowed. Funny, but I didn't feel hurt. Rather, I felt proud - proud to be Glen's slut and proud to be so desired by all these young men.

This continued four or five more times. I actually lost count. I was lost in the moment – my private time with each cock. They must have all been pretty young and inexperienced guys because almost all of them came after only a minute or two after being serviced by my mouth. I could feel the room emptying as I finished each one off. Finally, it was just Glen and me - alone in his parent's living room.

Glen was still behind me, his lips pressed to my ear. I felt the stubble of his beard against my cheek. Someone had opened my blouse and my tits were in Glen's hands. His hands were mauling my tits. I could feel the spunk that I hadn't swallowed cooling on them. Glen was rubbing it in.

"You are one true cum-slut Jessie." Glen whispered in my ear.

Suddenly, I felt horribly embarrassed. I wanted to wipe the cum off my lips and cheeks as if that would hide what I had just done from Glen.

Then I felt his lips on my cheek, kissing the cum away. I opened my mouth as he began passionately kissing me. We shared the cum that the boys had left on my face and lips. Glen began pulling hard on my nipples, pulling my tits down as he kissed me. God, I had never been kissed like that before! My pussy was on fire. I think if someone just blew air on it I would have cum like crazy.

I felt Glen stand and watched as he opened his zipper. "Are you ready for a man's cock?" he whispered.

"Yes, give it to me. I want your cock. Make me your cock whore!"

I heard myself say those words in disbelief! Was that me talking? Was that my voice asking this man who was not my husband to fuck my mouth with his huge cock? It was like an out-of-body experience for me! I was living only in the moment with no regard for the consequences of my actions.

Glen's cock was getting harder as I took it in my mouth. It was like a springy rubber dildo. He wasn't gentle. He began moving his hips and fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. I remembered my lesson. I tried to open my throat and swallow as much as I could. I felt his strong hands on the back of my head. He was literally fucking my face. My eyes were closed and I was in another world. I could hear that I was making an obscene sound, like ‘GLUG, GLUG, GLUG" as his wet cock entered my mouth and plunged down my throat.

I was being throat raped! I had never been treated like this before and I loved it! I could feel my orgasm start to coil up in my gut. I was going to cum merely from a man fucking my face! I couldn't believe it. I started to shudder. I knew Glen felt it because just as I began to moan around his cock, his cock began to swell. I could feel it start pulsing almost as if it were slow motion. Then I felt it, he came in buckets into my mouth and down my throat. I was so turned on I started cumming again, only this time, in little aftershocks! I remember thinking that Glen's cum was the elixir of the gods and that I had to catch it all, not miss a drop! I was in another world.

The next thing I knew I was in my car driving back home. I was in a daze. I looked down and saw that my blouse was still open and my tits were still shiny from semen and were obscenely exposed. I began to come to my senses. All I could think of was Stop-n-Shop! I had to get to the supermarket, buy something and get back home to Mark as soon as possible!

As I parked in the lot of the market, I hurriedly buttoned up my blouse. I didn't have time to wipe the cum off my tits and most of it had dried to a flaky crust anyway. I grabbed a few items of groceries, paid, ran back to my car and raced home.

When I opened the door the TV set was off. My heart started beating in my chest. Mark had obviously gone to bed already. I didn't want to take a shower and look suspicious, so I went into the bathroom and tried to clean myself up as best as I could with a damp towel. My fear was for nothing, however, because when I slipped into bed, Mark was sound asleep, snoring gently.

As I lay in bed next to my unsuspecting husband, my mind replayed the unbelievable events of the evening. I found my fingers gently rubbing my clit as I lay quietly next to my husband masturbating. As I came, my legs stiffened and I let out the slightest moan. I came in bed next to my husband with the vision of Glen's big, beautiful cock filling my brain as I imagined gallons of his warm cum washing over me.

What was happening to me? What had I become?

Next installment, Chapter 5 "The Frat Party"

Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
507 Followers