Used & Abused Ch. 15

Story Info
Just Deserts
3.6k words
4.33
61.8k
31

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
508 Followers

Chapter 15 - Just Deserts

From Chapter 14

"That's it, point your tongue, stick it up my ass, you slut!" My husband, Mark, moaned and lost it. He rose as high as he could, aiming his blasts of cum at my face. His first spurt hit my nose. The second and third spurts landed on Glen's balls and asshole. I had never seen my husband come so hard. My heart ached as I interpreted his cum as an affirmation of my slutty behavior.

My hand shot down between my legs and started to rub my clitoris furiously as my darting pink tongue voraciously cleaned up the gobs of cum covering Glen's ass and balls, obscenely slurping and swallowing every drop of cum my husband had deposited in his passion.

I began stroking Glen's saliva covered cock as I rimmed his asshole and frigged myself. Within seconds Glen's cock began spurting semen into the air like a geyser. I quickly capped his erupting member trying to capture every precious drop of his essence, as I locked eyes with my husband. I rubbed my clit harder as I began cleaning up Glen's cum, slurping up every speck and cleaning his cock with adoring worship.

Within seconds, my orgasm slammed into me. I lost all strength in my squatting legs and held limply onto Glen's muscular thighs. As I looked up through hooded, sex-satiated eyes, I saw my husband holding his now limp cock and gazing at me in loving adoration. I knew then that our relationship would never be the same.

As the three of us sprawled lethargically in the blue hue of the flickering TV, the obscene video Glen shot was silently playing, exhibiting my whore-like behavior at the Frat Party. Glen looked over at my husband and gave an evil chuckle. I glanced at poor Mark through hooded, satiated eyes. He looked like a little boy, his now deflated cock lying in his open fly. He was staring mesmerized at my performance on the screen. I felt so sorry for him, knowing now that Glen had exposed me as the cum-slut that I had become. This transformation was made more obscene because Mark had seen me only as a prim and proper wife and high school teacher. I had never offered my husband the wild sexual activity he was watching me perform on the TV in front of us. Quite the contrary, for the last few weeks I was covering up my activities as Glen's whore and sex slave.

I slowly crawled over to Mark, slithering like a snake up his body. I felt mischievous and powerful. I grabbed his head in both of my hands and began tongue kissing him with my cum-covered mouth. As I pushed my tongue into Mark's mouth he gasped, realizing that he was tasting Glen's massive load and the cum I had just cleaned from Glen's asshole. Slowly Mark's inhibition turned to passion as he tongue fucked my mouth. I could feel the wetness of the cum from my earlier escapades at school, leaking out of my pussy. I smelled like sex, a combination of sweat and stale cum. It was salty and gamey – the smell of a bitch in heat. I used this natural lubrication to hump my husband's leg, leaving a slimy trail on his thigh. We tongued each other, probing hungrily, our lust rising with increasing passion. I reached down and felt Marc's exhausted member filling with blood and slowly growing in my hand. He was passive but moaning with anticipation. Glen was gazing hotly at the both of us, the smoke of repressed jealously in his eyes.

"Mark, are you going to let this cum-slut make a fool out of you?" he said softly but maliciously. I pulled back to stare at Mark, wondering how he would react. "We should show her how we deal with sluts who fuck around on their husbands." Glen looking at me with a hard stare.

"Whoop her ass - that would show her." said Mark in a monotone voice as he looked me in the eye, a crooked smile on his face.

"You heard your husband you slut, get your ass over that hassock!" Glen quickly rose and grabbed me by my hair dragging me halfway across the room.

I was in a state of shock. I didn't know what to do or to say. It was as if was paralyzed. Yes, I thought to myself, I have been a slut of a wife. I deserve to be punished. Punish me for my sins. Make me atone to my poor husband for my indiscretions, then I will be cleansed.

Glen held me down with his hand on my back firmly pushing me into the hassock. I heard him remove his thick leather belt from his jeans with a whoosh and hand it to Mark. He pulled up my jumper and exposed my naked ass. I could smell the stale odor of spunk mixed with the natural juices now leaking from my newly aroused pussy running down my thighs. With shame I realized that the two cum loads I took during my double penetration earlier in the evening were adding to the heady aroma emanating shamefully from my now exposed pussy.

Mark rose like a zombie, tucking himself into his pants and grabbed the belt from Glen. My eyes opened wide. "Mark! Mark, Please don't hurt me." My voice sounded like a little girl's pleading for mercy.

WHACK, the strap hit me solidly across the ass. It was a solid thud that pushed me against the hassock. At first I was amazed. I was shocked by the actions of my formerly meek and mild husband. Mark had never even threatened me, let alone hit me. But now he had just brutally beat me with a thick leather strap at Glen's sadistic goading. Shocked, I felt almost no pain, despite the violence of the blow. I remember thinking "Did that hurt? That really didn't hurt!" Then WHACK, a second blow. All of a sudden, my ass started to burn as if someone seared it with a hot iron.

WHACK, the strap hit me a third time, this blow across the upper part of my thighs. I began to feel welts raising across my ass. Then the blows increased; whack, whack, whack, whack. The rhythm began to hypnotize me. I felt connected to my husband by the thick leather strap, he at one end, and my sore ass at the other. Finally the quick, steady blows ceased. The room was silent, paused in anticipation. A moist, warm heat was radiating from my buttocks. I smelled ready for sex.

Then it came -WHACK! My breath was forcibly pushed from my lungs by the force of this more brutal blow. As I heard Mark's arm swing back I tried to fill my lungs. WHACK, my breath again was pushed out of me. I was getting light headed and my world was collapsing to a smaller and smaller point. I thought, "Yes, hit me, punish me, beat the slut. Give me the pain I deserve". Glen's hand was still pressing down firmly on my back, holding me in place. I felt his right hand starting to wiggle under my hips, his meaty index finger searching for my pussy lips. By this point, my senses were reduced to only my burning ass and my blood-engorged pussy. The rest of me was seemed not to exist.

Mark was now merciless. He continued to beat me with the strap like a man possessed. The next blow hit right across my wet pussy. I felt my slutty wet juices shamefully spray out onto my thighs. My pussy was swelling and my clit was poking out of its hood, engorged with blood from the sting of the now wet strap. I felt Glen's finger relentlessly probing my wet slit, opening the flower of my womanhood to my enraged husband and exposing the shame of my cum filled pussy and asshole. I closed my eyes and began going to another world. A world of pleasure and pain, of submission and domination, but mostly of humiliation, deep humiliation and shame.

My world was now shrinking. The only reality was the sound of the strap and the pleasure and pain in my gut. I was in "subspace" floating away - away from my humiliation and my shame.

In my fog, I realized that the sound of the strap beating my ass had stopped. I felt myself being turned over onto my back and while some kind of straps were tied to my wrists, my ankles and my thighs. A blindfold was tied across my eyes. I was disoriented and strained to understand what was happening. I turned my head from side to side but all I could see was the blackness of the blindfold. The smell of female arousal was now mixed with the indescribable smell of male lust. It was the gamey smell of stale sweat and musky arousal. My calves were securely tied to my thighs. I felt a broom handle being threaded through my bound knees holding my legs and pussy open like a trussed turkey. My wrists were then secured to the outside of the broomstick next to my wide-spread knees.

Someone began slapping my breasts and calling me vile names. "Whore" - SLAP; "Slut" - SLAP, "Fucking cunt!" SLAP. "Fuck Pig" - SLAP! My nipples became erect and hard, blatantly announcing my arousal at this shameful humiliation. I felt someone squatting over me, hairy legs grazing my shoulders. My head was jerked up and a hard cock was forced into my mouth. I was being face-fucked like I a was a piece of meat. I tried my best to pleasure the salty cock in my mouth, but it was being forcibly thrust into my mouth, searching for the entrance to my throat. I was being violated. My mouth was being raped. The cock was repeatedly removed from my throat as I gagged and coughed up ropes of stringy saliva. Then it was plunged back in until a pair of balls hit my chin.

"Stick out your tongue, slut. Lick my balls while my cock is down your whore throat!" In panic, I tried to force my tongue out past the base of the cock, straining to lick the hairy balls lying on my chin. I was hoping that my obedience would gain me some air to breathe. I was being used like the slut I had become. I was gagging and getting light-headed from a lack of air.

A hand started slapping my pussy. I tried to scream around the cock in my mouth. "NO, NO, NO" I mumbled as the cock plunged back into my mouth slipping easily down my throat. The pain in my pussy began to send pulses to my brain. PAIN, slap, PLEASURE, slap, PAIN, slap, PLEASURE. My clit was so engorged with blood I thought it would burst. Even in my deep distress, I could smell the unmistakeable stench of arousal emanating from my hot pussy and broadcasting my readiness to be used sexually. My body was betraying me, showing these men, most shamefully my husband, that even this brutal treatment would not quench the insatiable desire I now had for pure, animal sex.

"Let's fuck this pig" said a voice with glee. The hassock was turned around as the cock left my mouth. My sore, swollen slit was being probed. I felt the thick head of a penis split my swollen pussy lips and brutally push deep inside me. My clit being drawn into my cunt hole by the force of the fucking until the head of the cock impaling me bottomed out and hit my cervix. I felt a pair of hairy balls slap against my asshole and rub my ass crack. The person fucking my pussy-hole began a rhythmic movement, holding onto the broomstick and pulling me into his cock, using me as a mere fuck-hole. I was helpless and gave in to this brutal fucking. The room was swimming, and my entire being was funneling down to my pussy. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck the slut! Hurt me, use me."

As I was being mercilessly fucked, I felt the sting of nipple clamps being applied to me erect nipples. The pain was searing at first but then subsided, leaving me with an ache that shot from my nipples and my clit to my gut where it began to build as an irresistible urge that could only be quelled by an orgasm. Someone tied the small chains attached to the nipple clamps to the broomstick. As the person fucking me pulled on the stick, my nipples were painfully distended then released as he fucked back into me. I heard myself sobbing, the tears dampening the silk scarf tied around my eyes.

I began to hallucinate that I was on stage in our High School auditorium. Marion Smolen was at the the podium. I could hear the eager voices of my students, boys and girls, leering, hooting, whistling.

"Now boys and girls, you will see what happens to women who become a dirty cock-slut. Your teacher, Ms. Bonham, is being chastised for her unbecoming behavior. Clem, open the curtain."

I hallucinated that the hassock was on a turntable that was rotating slowly in the center of the auditorium stage, exposing me to the entire student body. I was trussed like a pig, exposing my tied and obscenely exposed body for all to see. Glen and my husband were standing beside me, sporting enormous erections, pre-cum dripping from their cock-holes. I remember feeling panic that my students were gazing not only at my nakedness by at my husband's cock and felt ashamed of our exposed intimacy.

The first cock entered me. I heard the audience, led on by the taunting voice of the Vice-Principal, begin to chant with the rhythm of the public fucking I was receiving. Marion Smolen's voice was unintelligible. The deep rumbling of her voice combined with the chants of the crowd churned my gut and increased my arousal. I heard her saying vile things about me, taunting me, encouraging the assembly to degrade and debase me and urging the two men to abuse me – to fuck me.

I could feel an orgasm building, but I fought against it, not wanting to shame myself in front of the entire assembly. I pictured her guiding Clem up to the turntable, his huge cock dangling out of his work pants. She grabbed his enormous member with two hands and yelled into the microphone. "Pee on the worthless slut, Clem. Hose her down." The crowd went wild as I closed my eyes waiting for the onslaught of piss to splash over my face and naked breasts as the crowd cheered.

Suddenly, a familiar voice, roused me from my dream state. "Open your mouth slut!" I opened my eyes expecting the mean face of Marion Smolen. Instead I saw Glen. My blindfold had been removed and his face was upside down. He was glowering at me as my husband's cock plowed over and over into my wet, thoroughly used furrow. I felt a hand slap my cheek and scrambled to obey. I opened my mouth and Glen spit into it. "Fucking cum-slut" he leered. I was mortified. Glen' had just spit into my mouth in front of my husband. I tried to push the sticky spit out with my tongue, but I just gagged. I heard my husband's voice now. "You dirty cum-slut pig!" Another glob of spit hit my lips and began to leak into my mouth. My mouth began to close but a slap hit my other cheek. I opened my mouth wide like a bird being fed by her mother, not daring to disobey these two men who owned my body. They both began spitting at me together as I was being fucked. My humiliation overcame me. I felt like I was sky-diving into a black hole. I felt an orgasm start to tingle deep in my belly. I started to panic. I didn't want my loving husband to see that this vile and obscene humiliation was actually pushing me to the brink of orgasm. For a brief moment I believed if I could just stop from coming, I could hide the fact that I truly desired this humiliating treatment I was being subjected to. Despite my resistance, the cock in my pussy was slowly churning up my insides to the point of no return.

Abruptly the cock withdrew from my pussy, leaving it empty and aching to be filled. At first I was relieved, but the ache in my gut was only compounded by the need I felt to be thoroughly and roughly fucked. "Please!, Please!" I heard my voice pleading for a cock, any cock. "FUCK ME!" I was uncontrollable as I strained in my bonds and shamelessly tried to open my legs even wider than they already were. My humiliation and debasement was now complete. I had fully embraced my shame and worthlessness. I felt a larger object rooting around my pussy lips, pushing insistently. I humped forward as best I could trying to take the cock into my hungry cunt. I looked up and saw Glen. The veins on his neck were standing out, his face red. He looked at me with pure lust for my bound body. His cock seemed impossibly thick, engorged with blood, erect to obscene proportions and it was me, ME that was pushing his desire over the brink. Despite the obvious fact that I was an unfaithful wife, a shameless, trussed up, cum-slut whore, beaten and spit upon, stinking of sweat, cum and piss, it was still ME that he desired.

"Please fuck me. Glen, fuck me with your beautiful cock." I was crying, begging in front of my husband for another man to fuck me to completion. My shame was now complete.

As Glen's thick cock tried to pry its way into my fuck-hole, I felt Mark's soft, wet cock and balls being rubbed over my face. "Yeah, man, tea-bag the bitch as I fuck her worthless cunt!" Glen hissed, as he wormed his way further into my pussy. For some reason, I felt so ashamed that Glen was watching my husband wipe his soiled cock on my spit-soaked face. "Clean him up you worthless whore", Glen commanded. Despite my bonds, I arched my back trying my best to clean Mark's cock with my tongue and lips. I could taste an evening's worth of stale, gamey spunk, as my mouth went to work cleaning him up. As disgusting as it tasted to me, I was happy performing my wifely duties, cleaning my husband's genitals from a mess left in me earlier this evening. This gave my cleaning new vigor as I urgently licked and sucked away all of the gooey mess covering his cock and balls.

"Don't miss his asshole, you slut!" urged Glen as he finally bottomed out into my engorged cunt. The cock and balls left my face to be replaced by my husband's hairy ass checks. He spread them with two hands and presented his asshole to my face. I strained up and began licking his musty hole, rimming it with vigor, hoping that Glen would be pleased to witness up close my pig-like behavior.

As I lay there, bond on the hassock in our living room, my mind became clearer and I began to appreciate how I looked and what was happening to me. I was trussed up, immobile, fully exposed to two men my breasts and pussy obscenely bare and on display. My husband had discovered my spunk filled pussy and asshole and the shame of my escapades earlier in the evening. My legs were spread wide open to anyone who wanted to use me as their fuck-toy. My husband was watching me being soundly fucked by his friend's large cock and I was screaming, begging Glen to fuck me while my husband forced me to clean his cum dripping cock and to rim his asshole in atonement for my whore-like behavior. I was no longer the respectable woman Mark had married. The young high school teacher that proudly nodded at her neighbors as she entered church, smiling at her students as she walked down the aisle next to her husband was exposed in all of her obscenity.

I was now a cum-drenched whore, a slut addicted to cum, who was capable of doing the most obscene and vulgar acts – acts that a month ago I could not even imagine, let alone perform. All of these thoughts, the debasement, the humiliation, my submission to the most unspeakably vile acts began to swirl around me. I had gone over the abyss and I was falling. Finally, the hidden lust, the hypocrisy, the lying were stripped away and I was free to fall. It was as if a dam had burst. Every nerve in my body began to fire at once like an explosion in slow motion. I could feel Glen's cock begin to swell inside me, growing even more impossibly thicker than before. The pulses of his orgasm seemed to ripple like a wave down his thick shaft like seismic waves until the blast of cum hit my cervix, bathing me in hot juices. I began to come and come hard around Glen's cock. I heard my voice screaming out loud. "Fuck me like the whore that I am. Show my husband what a cum-slut I am. Fuck me like a rutting barnyard pig!"

My body became rigid and lightning began to flash behind the closed eyelids. My eyes rolled up into my head, I felt an unbearable wetness spurt from my pussy. With that, I passed out.

Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
508 Followers