Used & Abused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
510 Followers

I went to the kitchen and found Glen's telephone number. As his phone rang I tried to calm myself. He answered.

"Hello"

"Glen?"

"Oh, hi Jess. Did you look at the new pictures on the web site?"

"Yes, Glen, I did." I tried to use my firm "teacher's" voice.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"What do you mean Jess?" Glen asked innocently but with a noticeable chuckle in his voice.

"You know what I mean. I saw them."

"Saw what?" This time Glenn was snickering at me through the phone.

"The pictures you shit! The fucking pictures you took of me!"

I had lost it. I started sobbing but kept talking.

"You must take them off the web site NOW and destroy them, do you understand!"

"Calm down Jess." Glenn said in a steady and hypnotic voice.

"Maybe we need to discuss this – in person. Can you come over now?"

"Yes, " I sobbed angrily, "I'm coming over right now."

I slammed down the phone. Suddenly it was as if a light came on in a dark tunnel. I could handle this! I would go and see Glen and demand that he destroy the pictures. I ran upstairs and took off my robe and threw on an old sweat suit pants and top. I was in such a hurry, I didn't even stop to put on underwear. I was like a maniac. I looked at the time. It was just after nine. I scribbled a note to Mike telling him I went to the grocery store and left it on the kitchen counter in case he woke up before I got back. I grabbed the keys and jumped into my car and drove quickly in the direction of Glen's house which was on the other side of town about seven minutes away. I was sure I could handle this problem and get back before Mike ever woke up. There was no need for him to know anything.

As I drove I was trembling. I kept thinking about the pictures and rehearsing what to say. All of a sudden, I felt what seemed like an iron canon ball in my stomach. The beer! The pictures on the website showed me drinking beer with underage kids at my house! What if someone complained that we served alcohol to kids that were not yet twenty-one and former students of mine to boot! I would definitely lose my job! And coupled with the nude pictures of me . . .! Glen had to destroy ALL the pictures, or I would be ruined. At best I would lose my job – I could even get arrested. Shit!

As I pulled up in front of Glen's parents house I noticed that there was no car in the driveway. Maybe he was playing with me and wasn't home. I sat quietly in my car for about a minute and tried to collect my wits. Finally, I got out and walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Glen opened the door just enough for me to see his face.

"Well, well, well, what have we here!" he said with a nasty chuckle as he opened the door all the way.

I didn't say a word, I just pushed angrily into the room and began to lay into him.

"You are in big trouble mister. If you think . . "

At that, Glen grabbed my arm, pushed me into the room and slammed the door shut.

"Listen cunt! Don't you talk to me like that! I'm in control here and YOU are the one that is gonna be in trouble here if you don't behave, not me!"

As I looked at Glen glaring at me angrily, all my resolve drained out of me and I believe I turned completely white. My mind went blank and everything I rehearsed on the way over left my mind. I realized Glen was hurting my arm - he was grabbing it so tightly. I felt like a bug on the end of a long hatpin. I couldn't speak and I knew that this young man held all the cards.

To be continued...

Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
510 Followers
12