Used and Examined by a Stranger

Story Info
Married woman finds sexual release.
1.7k words
3.8
141.2k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny slowly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. There she stood in her white panties and bra. Slightly nervous she awaited my next instruction.

"Lose the bra."

Jenny's face blushed a bit as she removed her bra.

"Turn around and take off your panties."

Jenny slightly bit her lip as she turned her body revealing her backside. Hooking her thumbs around the top of her panties she pulled them off to reveal her gorgeous ass.

"Bend over the table."

Moving her legs slightly apart, Jenny leaned on the table in front of her. I positioned a chair next to her butt and sat down. Placing both of my hands on Jenny's firm butt cheeks, I spread her ass apart to reveal her cute little asshole.

I had only met Jenny the previous week. We had stuck up a conversation at a coffee shop. Jenny was a 32-year-old, 5'8" vivacious brunette with a lean sexy body. I was a 34-year-old, 6'2" handsome, well build guy with strong hands. She was a bit on the conservative side, notwithstanding the fact that she was still married – to someone else!

I coated the tip of my finger with oil and then started to move my finger around the rim of her asshole. Teasingly I would slightly probe my fingertip into her ass while pressing my other hand over her pussy and clit and rubbing in small circles.

Jenny and I had worked out a deal. For the past few years Jenny had been starved of a real sexual release. The sex within her marriage was boring. Though she did not want to jeopardize her marriage, she hungered for a little excitement. Jenny also had a bit of an exhibitionist streak within her. Another secret was that she wanted the guy to take full control, something her husband never learned to do.

Gripping both of her butt cheeks firmly, I spread them apart so that I had a wonderful view of Jenny's asshole and pussy. Her little holes quivered with anticipation.

"Jenny, bend over a bit more so that your ass sticks out higher in the air. I want your beautiful asshole in my face."

As Jenny shifted her body more onto the table lifting her ass up, I gently pushed her legs apart so that I could have better access to her pussy. With my other hand I started to play with her increasingly moist pussy. My fingers danced across her thighs, butt, pussy lips and over to her clit.

Our deal together was simple. Jenny had given my "hands" full access to all of her little holes, curves and crevices. Her shapely breasts, long legs, narrow waist, cute pussy and fantastic ass were the playground upon which I could massage, caress, penetrate, spread, probe and tickle. Our playful ruse was that Jenny was to be used and examined. My goal was to bring her to the verge of an orgasm, keeping her on the edge, giving her orders to display her sexy holes to me in various naughty ways. It was my goal to make her body explode in orgasmic waves by pushing all the right buttons.

"Jenny I am going to fill both of your sweet little holes. First I am going insert a dildo into your hot little pussy. Then I am going to push one of my fingers into your tight asshole."

Reaching for the dildo, I coated the rubbery pleasure tool with a gel. Placing the tip of the dildo on Jenny's clit I start moving it in small circles. I playfully started to slip the dildo into her pussy. The wonderful view of Jenny's ass and pussy sticking up in the air made my dick bulge within my pants. Jenny's pussy lips were fully engorged as she started to moan and groan with sexual pleasure.

Though I would have loved to fuck Jenny, our deal required that I keep my pants on during the course of our little sessions. Keeping a few boundaries in place allowed our sexy episodes to become a reality without risking Jenny's current marriage.

"Damn, you look so sexy with a dildo inside your pussy. Just push your ass a little higher as I insert my finger into your asshole. I need to have full access in order to explore every little part of your body"

Moving the dildo in and out of her pussy, I kept a couple fingers in motion over her clit. With my other hand I started to insert the tip of one finger into Jenny's puckered asshole. Pressing my finger in gently, I started our slow procession of sexual exploration. Time was standing still as our sexy little adventure playfully rolled along. Moving my finger gently around the opening of her asshole I could feel the tight wall of her anal canal give way as she relaxed.

"I am afraid I am going to need to fill up your sweet little ass with some lotion."

Reaching for a bottle I place the small nozzle of body lotion at the entrance to Jenny's asshole. Squeezing the bottle gently released bursts of cool white liquid that flowed into her rear end. The coolness of the lotion made Jenny giggle as her asshole pulsated with delight.

"As part of my exam, I need to insert some fingers into your pussy to feel around. I want to find your G-spot and play with it. Damn you look good totally naked!!!"

I pulled the dildo out of Jenny's pussy and switch it on to vibrate. Resting the vibrating dildo next to her clit, I slowly spread her pussy lips apart and gently entered a couple fingers into her soaking wet hole.

"This internal inspection may take me about 10 – 15 minutes, as your holes need to be fully explored. I want you to concentrate on the sensations as I massage your pussy and clit with my fingers and the dildo. I want to see your clit become fully engorged so that I know when your pussy and asshole are ready to be penetrated."

I squirted some cool body lotion on her clit giving Jenny another shudder of pleasure. The vibrating dildo against her clit was having a very positive effect as groans started escaping Jenny's lips. Removing my fingertip from her asshole I replace it with the lotion nozzle and give it a big squirt, gushing more cool liquid into her sweet little ass.

"Yeah baby, you are so fucking hot, damn your ass looks good, so sexy!!!"

Jenny's groans became louder as I started to sync with the rhythms of her body. My fingers and hands started to touch her everywhere. My hands were darting to her breasts, back, legs and thighs. I griped her ass firmly as I probe her pussy with the dildo keeping my fingers rubbing against her clit. For a few minutes Jenny was on the edge of an organism, waves of pleasure radiating throughout her hot body.

"I am looking up your ass and pussy Jenny, all of it!! Yeah baby!! Your holes are fully on display. Your tight little sexy holes are so exposed!!

This comment hit the mark. Jenny's exhibitionist fantasy was now being fully realized, knowing that my eyes were just inches away from her ass and pussy. She was fully exposing everything to me. She was on a sexual cliffhanger. I could feel the tension building up within her pussy. My eyes started to focus on her gorgeous ass. I knew that all she needed was another nudge when her little asshole winked at me.

"God, you are so sexy!! God damn you have a killer ass!! I can see everything!! All your private holes!! I am looking straight into your little asshole Jenny!! Right up your little asshole!! Damn it looks so good! You are such a naughty little girl!!"

That pushed her over the edge, with loud groans Jenny's asshole started to pulsate with contractions as wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss rushed throughout her body. Her pussy muscles moved the dildo around in powerful contractions. I lost count how many times her asshole tighten and expanded – caught within the throes of an immense orgasm. Jenny continued to pant and groan as her body shuddered and her legs shook. A few minutes seem to pass as I watched this beautiful display of sexual energy!! Catching her breath she started to collapse on my lap. The dildo was still buzzing up inside her pussy as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder. I kissed her on the neck as I tightly wrap my arms around her.

"You are so sexy when you come, so sexy, a damn sexy babe!!"

A gasp of relief escaped her lips. A warm sensation filled her body. I let her settle for a few minutes. With one of my hands I lifted her ass slightly off my lap so that I could gently remove the still vibrating dildo from her pussy. Jenny was in a blissful daze. I gave her more time to experience the euphoria of a deep sexual release. My hands gently rubbed her naked body as she came off her plateau.

"Move your sweet little tushy over to the couch"

With a sexy laugh Jenny wiggled her beautiful body over to the couch. I brought over a bowl of warm water and a washcloth so that I could wash down her nude body. As the wet cloth touched her skin Jenny giggled, the cloth tickling her sensitive skin. After a few minutes of wiping down her back, legs, arms, breasts and stomach I spread her legs to fully reveal her little pussy. With a dripping wet cloth I gently rubbed her pussy lips, slowly, teasingly for a few minutes, massaging the folds of her pussy lips. Then I flipped her over to expose her asshole. Spreading her ass cheeks apart I slowly started to wipe the cloth in small circles, rimming her ass playfully.

Our little secret deal is complete...at least until next time. As Jenny got dressed a gleam in her eye and a satisfied smile came across her face. Jenny walked out my door a happily married woman.

As for me I had a raging hard-on in my pants, but plenty of visual thoughts to reflect upon for my release.