Used by Lady B

Story Info
My submissive is used hard by a visiting Domme.
1.5k words
3.84
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my dear Mistress Tara,

Please forgive me for being such a disobedient and worthless cunt. I know you have been very fair to me and have helped me to explore what I truly desire in being a mature whore. I love the way you have been patient yet firm with me and have helped me to enjoy humiliation and degradation. I appreciate the way you have accepted me for what I am...a sub slut mother...but also a 3-hole bisexual whore for use. You have brought structure to my sexual world of chaos...and I love you for that!

As my penance for breaking your rules and not asking for permission to be used this past weekend by another Domme...I ask you to please post the following account of my use and abuse for all to see what a fucking whore I am.

Again...I apologize...and thank you for all you have done for me!

Love from your slut, whore, cunt and fuck toy...Cunt mel

Used by Lady B.

This came about rather quickly...on Saturday afternoon Master Paul called and asked if I was willing to be used on Saturday night by a guest? I replied that I would but my pussy was off limits due to my health issues.

He asked if my ass and mouth were still available and I replied 'yes'.

He instructed me to show up at their house at 8PM with a tight top, tight skirt, and heels. No panties or bra...and be prepared to stay over.

I arrived on time and entered the house where I was introduced to Lady Barbara. She is 60 years old and Domme that trained Miss Liz. She lives in Louisiana and wanted to use a mature slut.

We sat and had a few drinks to become acquainted. They all called me whore ...and not by my name.

Lady B finally asked me to stand and strip for her. I did as I was told. She had me bend and spread my cheeks for inspection. She licked her finger and inserted in my ass and acknowledged that my cunt was off limits.

She told me to lie on my back and spread my legs wide and pull them back to my chest. She got down and looked at my cunt and smelled it. She laughed and said...'smells like a whore!"

I was then instructed to keep my heels on and follow her downstairs. I was handcuffed over my head and connected to a hook in the ceiling.

Miss Liz was now naked and came up behind me ...kissing my neck...rubbing her body against mine...massaging my tits and telling me to be a good girl for Lady Barbara.

For the next 60 minutes...Lady Barbara degraded me...then slapped me on the face and tits...reminding me that I am a worthless whore...cunt...fuck toy. She inserted a plug in my ass with grease and told me that would be used a lot tonight.

She then allowed Miss Liz to slap me...degrade me and produced a flogger to whip my tits and ass with. Miss Liz squeezed my nipples very hard until my eyes watered and I begged her to stop.

They all laughed.

Everyone was naked by now...and Master Paul was offered a turn...he came up, kissed me and caressed my tits and ass. He got behind me...and removed the plug and shoved his cock in with one swift motion. I yelped and screamed. Lady B told me to shut up and slapped me. She took the plug that was in my ass and put it in my mouth while Paul fucked my ass hard.

Periodically throughout the night Miss Liz would make me drink a shot of tequila or vodka...keeping me loose and happy.

Just when Paul was about done...he pulled me off the hook and told me to kneel...then shoved his cock in my throat and told me swallow...which I did. It tasted horrible but I did it.

I was then lead to a bathroom to pee...and brush my teeth and rinse my mouth.

When I came back, I was still handcuffed and Miss Liz and Lady Barbara were kissing and fingering each other. Lady Barbara then instructed me to my knees in front of Miss Liz and I was told to lick her to orgasm.

As I did this, the cuffs were released and I was handed my plug and told to work my ass while I licked.

Lady Barbara took Paul to clean himself up and Miss Liz told me to keep doing what I was doing.

She then told me that Lady Barbara can be very demanding and I will be in her room with her all night and I should just do as I am told.

Lady B and Paul came back and Paul started to fuck Lady B next to us. Liz started to cum and told me she was going to squirt. Lady B told me to hold my face close and take it on my face, which I did. Lady B called me a good slut and told me to keep working the plug. Master Paul was ready to cum for his 2nd time and I was told to kneel next to him and he pulled out of Lady B and came on my face. I know Miss Liz took pictures but I haven't seen them! They laughed and I loved it. I was ready to cum too and asked permission but was denied. I was told to work my ass hard and I could not stop and orgasmed.

Lady B got up and slapped me hard and cuffed me and put me back on the hook! I apologized profusely but she slapped me and whipped me calling me names. Miss Liz scrapped the cum off my face and put it in a glass then poured 2 shot of tequila in. Lady B told me to drink like a good whore. I coughed and choked but swallowed.

I was a mess...and bruised...my ass was sore...and Lady B then said she was taking me to her room for the night. She pulled me by my hair up the stairs and slapped my ass a few times. In her room, she told me to kneel and finally rubbed her cunt on my face. I so wanted that! I loved that she was older, in great shape and I could smell Master Paul in her cunt.

I licked her until she was wet, then she pulled my hair and told me to get on the bed and to keep my heels on. She cuffed each hand to the bed posts while I was lying face down and ass up. She harnessed her strap-on, greased my asshole some more and started fucking my ass and pulling my hair. It hurt and I was crying. She told me that she would stop once we both came.

Lady B came shortly after that and moaned loud and called me a perfect whore. Then she continued to fuck my ass and she came again. I focused on the humiliation and came myself!! Then she withdrew from my ass...relief!

She left the room and came back with a bottle of vodka and a glass. She told me to get on my knees and push my ass out...she poured the vodka in the crack of my ass. I yelled from the burn! She caught the liquid in the glass and told me to drink up...which I did.

She then started to slap my ass, then whip it again and asked me questions about being a whore and having a whore daughter. The whip started to hurt and I begged her to stop. She did and inserted the plug back in...I yelped from the pain. She laughed and said, "It will be in all night, get used to it." My eyes were watery.

She unhooked me and allowed me to use the bathroom. When I returned she told me to lie face down and she hooked my ankles to the bed. She then slid in front of me and told me to lick her cunt to orgasm. I went to work and in a few minutes she came. She pulled my hair and said I was the filthiest cunt she ever met! She got up and slapped my ass hard a few times and then the whip again. I cried and begged her to stop. She did and told me to lick her again, which I obediently did.

The same process happened again; she came, spanked me and made me lick her again. I think she loved the abuse and got off on it.

After the 3rd time, she un hooked me and kissed me and we cuddled. She told me I was wonderful and wanted me in Louisiana for her next orgy. After about 30 minutes, she said, "No whores in the bed:, and told me to sleep on the floor with the plug in...and I did.

In the morning...she invited me back in the bed and kissed me. She had me suck her tits and then back to her pussy for a morning orgasm. She walked me out to the bathroom and we showered together, then she sent me into Paul and Liz's room. I was told to suck Paul to a morning cum.

We had breakfast and then I was given my clothes and allowed to leave. I felt like a used whore as I drove home!