Used by My Neighbor

Story Info
What a birthday present I got from my neighbor.
1.2k words
4.06
166.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 I had a paper rout delivering newspapers to make money for school and other things. I delivered the paper to homes in the neighborhood every day and on Sunday.

At 18 I was kind of wild. My body had started to fill out and my tits were big. Not the 42DD they are now, but they were big for my age. The boys in school liked to pull out my tits and feel them when they kissed me. And I liked that to. I smoked cigarettes at that time, but I had to hide it from my parents. Me and my friends would hide behind buildings or go into the park and smoke where our parents wouldn't catch us. I had this old black man on my paper rout and he always like to check out my body and especially my big tits when I delivered the paper to him. I'd stop and talk to him for a few minutes each day. He'd have magazines lying around which showed black men fucking white women and making them suck on them and I liked to look at those. He's always tell me you don't know what fun is till you've had the black meat to eat and I'd laugh and say I'll try it some day. One day he asked when my birthday was and I told him it was on November 17th.

On my birthday I was delivering my papers and when I got to his house he invited me in. He told me he had a present for me for my birthday so I came in to get it. I took off my coat inside and sat down and he gave me the gift. I took off the wrapping paper and inside was a carton of cigarettes. I thanked him for the smokes. It was so nice of him to give me a gift for my birthday.

"But you know," he said, "you can't let your parents see you smoking these so you have to leave them here and smoke them here each day."

"Sure, that's fine," I said.

"And just to make it fun you have to take off all your clothes and show me those nice big white tits and pussy while you smoking them."

"Sure, that's kool, sounds like fun," I said. Then I stood up and took off my blouse and my bra and let my tits fall out for him to see. Then I pulled down my pants and stepped out of them. I stood there naked letting him get a good look of me. His eyes were big and wide.

I walked over to him and he gave me one of the cigarettes and lit it for me as he rubbed his hand on my ass. He sat down in a chair and pulled me onto his lap and began squeezing and playing with my tits while I smoked. I dropped my hand down between his legs and began to rub his cock and balls like I did for the boys at school.

Suddenly, he stood up and took off his shirt and pants and let his big huge black cock hang out. I guess his cock wasn't so big now that I've sucked and fucked some really big ones, but back then I thought it was a giant one. The big black meat was hard and sticking out at me. I reached out and ran my hand over his balls and along his cock. It felt so good.

He slipped his hand up inside my pussy and worked his fingers faster and faster. he squeezed and tickled my clit driving me crazy. I could feel my insides getting so wet. Then he sat in the chair and lifted me up onto his lap facing him. I felt the head of his cock pressing against my pussy.

"Easy, baby, you gonna slide right down my pole and go for a ride."

Then I felt his cock going up in me and it felt so great. it filled me up inside. His black meat felt like it was just where it should be. He leaned forward and sucked 1 tit into his mouth and began suckin it hard and he bounced me up and down on his big black cock. It felt super. I began to move my body and ride his cock. Faster and faster I bounced on it wanting to make it go deeper in me. My bare ass slapped on his lap and his cock made sucking sounds in my pussy as I rode it faster and faster.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, please," I yelled.

He laughed at how wild I was getting. At last I felt his juice explode up inside my pussy. He grabbed my ass and bounced me harder shooting the last bit of cum up into me. I had long ago put out the cigarette and forgotten about it.

"Do I get another cigarette now?" I asked.

"No yet, but I got something for that mouth of yours. Always remember, Lois, a white woman belongs down on her knees between the legs of a black man with her white face pressed up against his black cock and balls and her mouth filled with his black cock. That's what a white ho is for. That's what Lois Kubek my little paper girl is for. And I'm gonna teach you all that."

I smiled up at him from my knees between his legs. He took the back of my head and rubbed my face all over his cock and balls.

"Now, suck my cock into yur mouth, Lois, and keep it in your mouth. Don't let it fall out. You keep suckin it no matter what."

I sucked his thick meat into my mouth and swallowed it down for him. he started pumpin my head up and down his cock faster and faster. He told me to relax my throat and breathe and it would go down. I did as he told me and he was right. I swallowed it further down for him till I felt his balls slapping my chin as he pounded my face on his cock. He wouldn't let go of my head and I knelt there for the longest time as he pounded my face up and down between his legs. There were times I thought I was going to gag or choke but I didn't. Then I felt his cum fill my mouth and gush down my throat. His cock pumping in my mouth pushed the cum down my throat making me swallow it. I gulped it down so I didn't choke on his big thick cum load.

Finally he finished. He pulled his wet cock out of my mouth and took it in his hand and squirted several shots of cum onto my face. Then he wiped his cock all over my tits till his cock was dry and my tits were covered wit his cum juice.

He grinned at me. "Nice, Lois, we gonna start doing this everyday ain't we?"

"Yea we are," I said grinning back at him as I got dressed. "I can't wait for tomorrow to cum. Have my cigarettes ready for me when I get here."

"I will. Happy birthday Lois."

"Thanks for my presents, the cigarettes and everything."

From then on he taught me a lot about sex. Him and his friends which he introduced me to a couple weeks later gave me a real sex education. They taught me all a white woman needs to know bout what black men want from there white slut whores. I graduated with honors.