Used for a Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
He begs to be abused for a weekend in anyway She see fit.
833 words
3.22
20.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

not a true story just one i made up hope y'all like it. please vote leave any or all comments good bad or otherwise the critiquing helps to mold me into a better writer.

xoxoxoxoxo

NaughtyRednekPrnces

*

He came to her early in the day, falling to his knees begging her to use him hard. To be rough with him to degrade him and to completely put her evil mind to work. At first she took no notice of it but the more he begged the more ideas began to form in her mind. When she found he was hers for the entire weekend to torture a mischievous grin lit her face.

Finally she consented to his wish. she commanded him into the basement and to remove all clothes and set them aside he would get them back when the weekend was over.

Once he was striped he was to find a collar as well as leg and wrist restraints. She remained upstairs listening to his progress and seeing how long it took him to locate said items. That done he called up to her.

She remained upstairs for a good 10 minutes after he called up to her. She slowly walked down the stairs found his pile of clothes picked them up and without a word went back upstairs.

She took his pile of clothes to her bedroom the last place he would ever go without her express ok to enter. She remained there for some time making him wait.

Once more she returned to the basement she looked to where he had been and he was still there now only on his knees hands on his thighs palms up.

she smiled softly and told him to place himself on the padded sawhorse.

She watched as he went to stand up and quickly said" did I say you could get up." he quickly got back down and proceeded to crawl to the spot.

M'Lady may I stand now?" She looked at him and nodded her head yes. he then stood and positioned his body on the sawhorse.

She walked to him and attached his restraints and locked them onto the horse. that done she moved a work table close to him that had various paddles crops floggers and so on.

Runs a hand down his back and over his ass, pulls my hand back and smack to one side followed by a second to the other check. he lets out a soft cry as the second blow landed. She pulled back and landed a third blow to both cheeks, this one a bit harder than the first two. a grunt passed his lips and she smiled again.

She picked up a paddle and began swatting him with it. The sounds each swat made to his back side was music to her ears, his whimpers and moans urging her forward.

She continued working his backside over until she had it just the shade she wanted. she then took a faux fur piece of cloth and used it over his ass to help soothe it some. when she finished with that she unlocked him from the sawhorse and told him to go to the wall.

She watched his movements and noted him rubbing the cheeks as he went to the wall. with his back to her he stood facing the wall waiting for her next move.

she stepped up behind and fastened him to the wall and locked him into place. she then went to a chair in a corner and sat. She was curious had long it would take him to get fidgety and decided to try and test it.

Half an hour later she picked up a flogger from the table and moved to her captive. She did not miss the fact when he tensed up. She chuckled softly at the display. "Do you want me to let you down Slave?"

"No M'Lady do your worst to me." with those words to reared back and let the flogger fly landing it on his right shoulder blade. He screamed and jerked around but no more. The second one hit the left side, more prepared for the second blow only a small groan emitted from his lips.

She worked his back over with various toys stopping from time to time and reaching between his legs to give him a good hard squeeze to his jewels.

She loved the sound of his moans groans and grunts every time she grabbed him. Finally growing a little bored with him for the time being she left him chain to the wall went upstairs and fixed a tray of food. When it was ready she returned downstairs let him down from the wall and pointed to a cage in the corner. After he had crawled into it she set the food inside it and closed the cage. Stay here like a good slave I will return for the tray in a little while. She told him laughing slightly.