Used For My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put my cock in as deep as she could and held it there. Her hands grabbed my ass as she pulled me closer and deeper into her. There was no way on earth I could move, even if I wanted to. Suddenly the feeling was gone. I could not feel her anywhere!

The soft sound of her voice came from by my shoulder. "No, you will have to wait slave, I can't allow you to cum yet."

In shock and disbelief, I could only stand still, trying to catch my breath. My cock was throbbing for release, my balls aching with need as the dreaded 'blue balls' started to set in. I finally noticed myself start to soften as I realized there was no way for me to finish what she started. "That was intense slave number 12, now it's my turn." Master said.

She pushed me backwards, knocking me down as a bed hit me behind the knees. My handcuffs were digging into my back, but I was trying to ignore it. She climbed up on the bed, and leaning close to me said "We are running out of time, but you need to please me. I will remove your gag, and if you want me to finish that blowjob, you will eat my pussy until I cum all over your face. Your performance got me so incredibly turned on!"

Master wasted no time. The gag was yanked out of my mouth and it fell down to my neck As I took a deep breath and tried to stretch my sore jaw, I smelled the sweet scent of a wet pussy. It was right above my face. Without giving me time to relax my sore jaw, she pushed her pussy down onto my face. Her aim was good and I only needed to put out my tongue to find her clit waiting for me. Flicking it with my tongue I brought it into my mouth. She swallowed back a scream, and she grabbed a handful of my hair, pushing my face tighter against her.

Attacking her pussy recklessly, it wasn't long before it felt like my tongue was in knots. My mouth wasn't really needed, as soon as I stopped to take a breath, she just started fucking my face. She was so wet, the sweet juice from her pussy was running down her leg. I licked from her pussy lips down to her leg, but she realized I was slacking on the job. A handful of hair almost pulled out reminded me what I was ordered to do. I thought that the better I was with her pussy, the better chance I would have of her letting me cum.

Holding my head steady, she re-positioned herself. Riding my face like a saddle, her hand tangled up in my hair, and the opening to her pussy lined up directly with my tongue. My cock sprang to life as she grabbed it and started stroking. As my hips started to buck she stopped stroking and massaged my balls. After only a moment she squeezed the top of the sack right under my dick, ruining any hope I had of cumming.

She was moaning hard, and close to cumming, but was not close enough to just let it out. I put out my tongue to catch her clit as it went by, and try to slip it inside her on the way by. She was jerking randomly, and she started going farther than usual. She pushed her hips forward, hitting my chin with her clit, and I ended up licking her asshole. She froze, pulling me even closer, and her body locking up as she instantly started to cum. I wiggled my tongue a bit more to get her to cum again. Every time my tongue twitched, her hips lurched again, making her grunt and moan. She could take no more, shoving my head back. "Stop it dammit, I can't breathe anymore" she panted at me, breathing heavy.

Exhausted, she slumped over my head, putting her pussy back in front of my mouth. Slowly and deliberately, I licked clean every spot of flesh I could reach. Every part of my face was covered in her cum, and the only thing I could smell was the sex.

After she caught her breath, she got off of me slowly. "Very very good, slave. Too bad I can't take you home with me, you would be a very nice distraction. Now let's get cleaned up, we have more to do still. Don't move, I will take care of this."

Only moving enough to release the pressure on my handcuffs, I waited for her to come back. The bed moved, announcing she was back, then I felt my face and neck being wiped down with a towel, then something I assumed was a baby wipe. She paused for a moment, then I felt her grab my limp cock. I had just gone soft again, my entire groin knotted up in pressure, begging for release. She just held it for a moment, then started to stroke it again.

Responding the only way it knew how, it sprang to life in her hand. Without any other warm-up, I felt my cock inside of her mouth again. Slowly sucking from the head then about halfway down the shaft, up and down, in and out. I was starting to get back into the groove of enjoying the blowjob when she suddenly stopped.

"Nope, no more for you yet. I just wanted him hard to make it easier to clean. I forgot to tell you, I am not allowed to let you cum." She laughed in a dark evil voice. She sure was liking this more than me, the pain in my balls was just about as bad as the pain from the handcuffs.

I gasped and almost screamed as the cold baby wipe was rubbed all over my balls, but she giggled and wiped me down. "There, all good now. Get on your feet slave, it's time to move on."

Once on my feet, she put the ball gag back on me and pulled my cock again to lead me out of the room to my next task. It felt like we were walking through several different rooms and down hallways, all with varying amounts of women's voices. There were several times that a woman would stop us so she could inspect me, mostly with her hands, but sometimes with her mouth, before letting us continue.

We finally stopped at a door. Master knocked on it, then went in a moment later. As she let go of my cock, she said "I leave you here slave, you may have a new master now. You were a good slave." Then in a whisper "and thank you for the fun, sexy."

Standing alone, I could not feel anyone around me. I jumped a bit when a pair of hands grabbed my ass.

"Calm down big boy, it's time for a change of the game. Follow me."

She grabbed my cock and led me just a few steps to the wall. My handcuffs were removed but before I could enjoy the freedom, each wrist was attached to a rope on either side of me. I was pushed down onto a chair, then my knees were stretched out. A new voice to my side said "Don't move you legs, we need them just like that."

I wasn't sure what was to come next, and I wasn't sure what to expect. Through the muffled sound the earplugs provided, I heard loud dance music. I felt bodies moving around me. Obviously, there must be some kind of dance, but what did that have to do with us man slaves?

Almost like someone was reading my mind, I felt a hand on my leg, moving quickly up to my manhood. With a bad case of the blue-balls, I started to get hard even before her hand grabbed me. She licked the side of my cock and it sprang to life. A different feeling. It took me a moment, but as the feeling moved down my cock, I realized it was a condom.

The condom all the way down, her lips followed it, taking all of me inside her mouth. I ached for the feeling of a good blowjob, but the condom stopped most of that feeling. After only a tease of a blowjob, her mouth left me. She pushed down my cock, and I felt her sit on my lap, and I felt skin. She was at least naked on the lower half. Her pussy right on top of my cock, sliding back and forth, I could feel her heat.

I tried to force my cock straight up, hoping she would let it inside of her, but she just stopped. All contact was broken, but only until her leg went over mine. Then the other leg. Then her tits against my face. Her leg movement told me she was sinking lower. She stopped to adjust a little, then slowly moved down again. Without warning, I felt my cock slide inside of her.

All the way down, she stopped, then wiggled her hips, pushing down, getting all of me she could. Moving back up, she reversed just short of me coming out of her, and went back down. I started moving with her. I wanted to cum so bad, I was begging for it.

Again, she moved back up, but all the way this time. My cock came out, bouncing a bit, trying to find the pussy that felt so good. Her legs left mine, and she was gone.

My breathing returned to normal, and my dick started to go soft again. A hand made me jump, but it wasn't to help me out. The hand just removed the condom, then left again. Even the slight attention had made me start to get hard again.

After about 5 minutes, another hand touched me, and I almost screamed. My cock sprang to attention. It needed attention. I needed release before I went absolutely insane. The hands made me stand up. A soft voice to my right said "Get ready, but hold out as long as you can. I want to watch you cum hard."

My hands were clenched into fists, trying to control the anticipation. At the same time, both my hands felt soft skin. Female hands opened my fists, and led my hands to hold a breast each. Another hand held my cock, slowly stroking it. I felt a mouth on me, kissing my stomach. Then two sets of lips, kissing randomly on my torso. Their hands wandered up and down my body, briefly pausing to grope. The lips moved upwards, stopping to lick my nipples at the same time. This was new to me, and uncomfortable as it was energizing.

My head rolled back, every part of my body was being touched. And fondled. And sucked. And licked. My hands massaged the breasts pushed into them. Different in size and firmness, but still the only thing I wanted in my hands right at that moment. I squeezed them and tweaked the nipples that were already hard against my palms.

Concentrating on my hands, I forgot my cock, but suddenly remembered as I felt a mouth engulf me. I screamed into the ball gag, biting down on it. This was it, I could handle no more. My hips started thrusting, and the mouth was suddenly gone from it. Hands took over. Two hands on my cock, and more massaging my balls. The hands jerking my off got faster and faster, timing themselves to my hip thrusts.

"Arrrrrrgh!" I yelled through my gag. Two hard thrusts with my hips, and I came so hard I almost fell over. It felt like my cum would go across the room. With every thrust, I shot another stream out. It felt like I went on forever. Several thrusts later, I was done. My energy gone, I fell back into the chair as my legs did not work any more. I couldn't feel the rest of my body. I was drained. Finally gaining release, my brain did not work any more.

I think I heard someone say I won the contest. Something about "holding out longest" and "shooting the furthest" but I'm not really sure. I couldn't care less at this point.

Eventually, I was led to a room and my clothes were put on me. I went to a car and was sat down. I passed out before the engine was started. I woke up as the car pulled into a driveway, and a willing pair of hands helped me up out of the car. They helped me walk into a house, and I was pushed into a bed. Again, I was passed out in moments.

The next day, my wife woke me up with a plate of food and a cup of coffee. "So did you enjoy yourself last night?" she asked. "I heard that you were the winner of the slave contest. I voted for you and didn't even know it was you. How about that?"

"Babe, if all your 'girls night out' parties are like that, I don't know if you will ever be allowed out alone again. But then again, I don't know how many of those parties I can handle!"

She just laughed. "Don't worry, I will make sure you win every one. I think we can start training tonight. Well, if you're up to it so soon."

12