Useless Slut

Story Info
A useless whore get's wanked over and covered in cum.
1.7k words
3.82
81.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with an idle text message some days ago. She remembered checking her phone at work and blanching immediately when she saw who it was from.

-----------------------------------------------

*You know, after what we did at the weekend, I don't think you deserve to wear your panties, do you, slut?*

Her hands shook as she replied,

*If you say so, Sir*

His response was swift - as immediate as any vocal command had he been in the room with her.

*I do say so. Take them off. You're not to wear them again until I say so.*

------------------------------------------------

Three days she had walked around without any underwear at work and at home. Three says she had spent feeling the seam of her trousers chafe against her moist slit in a agonising torture. What she wouldn't have given to reach down with an idle hand and rub her fingers against her clit, to relieve the tension, but that would have been unforgivable.

Her wayward thoughts were interrupted by a sharp crack to her ass and a loud yelp of pain as a shock escaped her sealed lips. A chuckle came from somewhere behind her and a low, sensual voice began to speak.

"Did that hurt?"

"Yes. sir" she responded, breathless.

The disembodied voice belonged to a tall, well-muscled man standing behind her. He had tight black jeans on and a t-shirt that hugged his toned arms almost indecently. Crossing his arms over his chest he slowly shrank to his feet beside his naked slave, admiring the view.

She, wondering again why she craves this humiliation, is on her knees before him, face resting against the cool laminate floor and arms folded neatly behind her back. He likes seeing her like this, bent double with her ass high in the air for him. He murmurs appreciatedly and reaches out to slide a lone finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh yes, that did hurt didn't it? And you like it when I hurt you, dont you?" His voice is like soft caramel oozing between his lips.

She moans, arching her back and lifting her ass higher, closer to him. He smiles, enjoying her supplicating body before spanking her hard once again leaving a glowing red hand print behind.

Her pussy was so wet now from the waiting, from the spanking, that she could feel her juices starting to run down her thigh. It didnt go unnoticed.

"Look at you" he hissed into her ear, "so wet for me. You're a dirty little whore, a dirty little whore craving cock."

Grabbing her hair and yanking her head back so she could look at him hovering above her prone body, he gathered the long, brunette locks around his wrist so she couldnt move her head down and tugged tightly forcing her to let out a sharp intake of breath.

"Say it" his tone was harsh, threatening.

"I'm a dirty little whore"

He spits on her face in disgust and drops her head cruelly on to the floor.

"Yes you are. You're a filthy little slut who's been walking around for the past three days with no panties wishing some one would notice, waiting for someone to fill your exposed, wet pussy with something." He puts his foot on her face and presses her into the floor, "Aren't you"

"Yes, sir" He voice is desperate now - desperate for what though? To please? To be allowed the cock she is now craving so much?

He increases the pressure on her face until her features are squashed and distorted beneath his foot and spits on her face again, rubbing it in to her flushed skin with his toes.

"Moan for me, slut" he commands as her pleasure in being so demeaned is evident.

He steps off from her face and plants his feet either side of her head, squatting over her, his cock hard and bulging in his jeans. He reached down and undoes the buttons, freeing himself from the tight constraints of the material. As he begins to stroke it back and forth he feels her squirm beneath him, her face turned to the side so she can just see him in her periphery. He chuckles and slaps her ear with his dick, laughing more at her infuriated reaction.

"What do you want, my little slut?"

"Please, sir, I want you to fuck me"

"Do you now?" he is amused and a wry smile plays on his face. Lightly he continues to cock-slap her face delighting in degrading and infuriating her further, "And what makes you think you deserve that?"

"I dont, Sir."

"No, you're right."

He stands up again and slides two fingers into her dripping pussy slowly. A low moan comes from her, almost begging him. He stops once they're all the way in and doesnt move back. Spanking her ass hard when she tries to push back on his fingers frantically trying for some friction, he pulls his fingers out and rams them down her throat choking her and forcing her to taste her salty arousal.

Grabbing her by her hair again he takes his fingers from her mouth and slaps her face hard, first with his hand and then, kneeling in front of her, with his cock.

"You dont deserve this hard cock, slut. You've done nothing to earn it. You've been walking around work these last few days open to anyone who was bothered to look. You've been knelt on my floor for over an hour now and I've not been inspired to fuck you" He pauses to slap her face, hard, again "what kind of useless slut are you? What kind of useless whore doesnt make me want to fuck them senseless?"

"I'm sorry, sir" her apology is obscured by the sound of his cock hitting her cheek.

He tightens the hold on her hair as he growls back "Sorry isn't fucking good enough"

He drops her head to the floor again and stands up, turning around so he faces her pink ass, his feet either side of her face, and begins to wank furiously.

"I'll tell you what's going to happen, because you're such a pathetic excuse for a whore - because I dont want to give you the pleasure of my cock pounding into you - I'm going to shoot my hot spunk all over your ass here with no help from you, do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir"

"Good," he says, he breathing rapid and his leg muscles taut

"Please, sir, I want to suck your cock"

"Well it's too fucking late. I'm not wasting my time on you trying to make me cum. No, if you want something in your mouth, slut, you can choke on this"

He forces his foot into her mouth making her choke. Her spit coats his toes as her tongue licks and worships his feet, grateful he would allow her this.

"I want you to thank me for choking you with my foot, I want to hear your gratitude - thank me for allowing you to suck my toes like the dirty little whore you are"

"Thank you, sir" her response is muffled, gargled between his feet and the floor. He forces his foot further down her throat, her saliva coughed out onto the laminate. He removes his foot and bends down, his cock mere inches from her as he gathers her hair in his free hand and rubs her face into her spit on the floor.

"Clean up this mess, honestly, you're so fucking dirty - look at this floor, your spit is covering it." He forces her face into the puddle of drool as he speaks, watching her inhale and splutter into her own spittle as his right arm pumps his cock.

He stands again, his foot back on her face, forcing her hard against the unrelenting floor below her. Reaching over he spanks her ass hard until it's red and burning and the tears in her eyes are mingled with her spit. He forces his foot back into her mouth

"I'm going to cum all over your worthless body and I want you to thank me for deciding you're worth the effort. I want to here you beg me to cover you in my cum - beg me to coat your pink ass in my spunk."

He pauses for a moment before spanking her again, harder, hard enough to elicit a full-bodied cry from behind his foot which is still wedged firmly in her mouth.

"I can't fucking hear you, whore"

"Please sir" her voice is garbled by her own stinging tears of humilation, by the size 10 foot half way down her throat and by the saliva now running freely over her chin, "Please cum all over me, use me, paint me in your spunk like the dirty cumslut I am."

With a load, deep groan, he finally succumbs to the release and thick, white stripes of cum fall across her back and ass. Hot and sticky the jizz coats half her lower body and trickles between her crack, mingling with her now soaking pussy.

He flicks the final drop onto her, reaches down and gathers some of his spunk on his hand before smearing it across her face, mixing it thoroughly with her spit and rubbing it into her skin and hair.

"Thank you, sir"

He smiles and drags her across the room be her hair, she struggles to follow him from her knees. He gets to the bed and from the post takes a long, thick rope that's tied to the end and loops it around her neck effectively tethering her to the end of the bed.

He smiles, "Good slut. Look at you, covered in my cum and your own saliva, you disgust me. Dirty fucking bitch. You're nothing but a series of holes for me to fuck and you can't even do that properly tonight, can you? You're fucking useless. You can sleep here like the filthy animal you are and you best perform better than this tomorrow or I will be less than impressed."

With that he walks out the room, leaving her soaked in cum and spit, curled up at the bottom of the bed and tethered to the post awaiting his return.