Usher's Revenge

Story Info
Erotic/comedy satire about the celebrity couple.
1.6k words
3.12
30.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers

GRIFFIEV'S NOTE: THIS IS FICTION AND IT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

Over at his recording studio, Dallas Austin is making some music for a new artist when a secretary walks in with a FED-EX package!

"Mr. Austin, this is for you," she says.

Dallas thanks her and opens it. He sees it is a video tape and looks at the address. While there is no name on it, he recognizes the address. It is Chilli's! He decides to go to his office to view the tape. He tells the "talent" that'll be all for now and schedules their recording session for later that evening.

So, he goes to his office and pops the tape in with the door closed and his windows blinded.

The video brings up Chilli in some sexy lingere talking into the camera.

"Hello Dallas. How are you today? Well, remember this?" asks Chilli as she turns around and "moons" the camera seductively, showing off her nice legs and butt. She even pulls one of her butt cheeks to show her pussy. She then takes off her top to show her lovely back.

"Well, I guess you've been wondering about those rumors about me and Usher? I have to admit......that those rumors......ARE ALL TRUE!" yells out Chilli! She also has a laugh in her voice during this!

"Oh, cameraman, can you pan to the bed?" asks the sexy singer as we now see Usher laying in the bed with only boxers on!

"Now, the funny thing is, we haven't had sex but since you want to trip on Usher in the nightclub, I thought we'd share our first time together with you," says Chilli in a taunting tone! She then walks over and pulls down Usher's shorts with her back still to the camera! She then looks back and smiles once more before bending over and giving Mr. Raymond a blow job! Dallas is steaming with rage right now but is managing to stay in his chair barely!

He then sees Chilli climb on top of Usher and ride him! The young man is enjoying himself as he gets rode up and down. Both people occassionally glance into the camera with a sly grin obviously directed towards Dallas! They quickly change positions into the doggystyle to where she is facing the camera with Usher right behind her!

"Ugh, ahhh! Remember......ugh.....when this was you? You used to .....ohhh.....enjoy this ass! Now, this booty is all his!" moaned Chilli as she is being pounded from behind!

Soon, after some other sexy positions, Usher jacks off and cums into her face and she loves it! She takes it all into her mouth and face! She even swallows it! When he is done cumming, she looks in the camera one more time.

"Well, that was fun! I hope you enjoyed it too Dallas! Lata!" says Chilli!

At this point, a plaque goes flying into the TV that was being watched as Dallas is in a full rage! He's basically has had his ex-girl (and babies mom) throw her new relationship in his face and there wasn't a damn thing that he could do about it!

After viewing a video of his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, TLC star Rozonda "Chilli" Tomas, having sex with singer Usher Raymond, producer Dallas Austin was furious and obviously upset!

Dallas, just to forget his problems and what he just seen, decided to go to a local bar in the city and have a drink (or actually a few drinks). One could understand his frustrations. True, he and Chilli weren't getting along and he could understand her going with someone else but to do that and especially get with one of his singers that he produces just hit him below the belt!

When he got there, he parked his car to go inside the sports bar but as he got out, he spotted Usher coming out of the bar! The furry just swelled up within him at the sight of the young man that was now putting the "moves" on his former woman.

He then follows Usher to his car and confronts him!

"Hey punk ass!" yells the older man as he grabbed Usher and throws him onto the hood of Usher's car!

"Think your hot sh*t eh? F*cking Chilli makes you feel like a man uh?" ranted Austin as he threw a right punch to the guts! He then jerked him up and drove three knees into the guts and then followed that up with a left hand to face of Usher! Usher was now bleeding from the mouth and his ribs were aching!

As young Raymond got to his knees, Dallas got a running start and kicked him from behind.........RIGHT IN THE NUTS! Much like a football kicker would kick a football. Usher let out a yell that was inhuman!

"Well, you can forget about Chilli tonight! said Austin as he laughed sadisically. What he didn't see, however, was that Usher had a roll of quarters in his pocket. The young man pulled them into his left hand and balled them up. As Dallas moved in to pick him up and deliver more punishment, Usher let loose a wild left hand (with the quarters) that floored Dallas as he didn't expect the punch to come! Austin fell chin-first onto the hood of the car and then to the concrete. Dallas was out colder than a block of ice. Usher was aching as he struggled to his feet. As he looked down at his advasary, Raymond was already thinking of a way to get even with him. He then came up with a sinister idea. He pulled Dallas into the trunk of his car still unconcsious and drove away with him in it.

LATER THAT NIGHT...........

Dallas awoke gagged and bound in a chair inside a room. The room was lit with several inscent candles with bathtub waiting. Then a door opened on the far side of the room. Coming through it were Usher and Chilli! Usher was still a bit banged up but was grinning as was his older but still sexy woman!

"Ah, I see our guest is awake baby," mentioned Usher.

"That he is, think he's ready for the show?" said Chilli in a seductive but evil tone.

They then both took their respective robes off revealing nothing but a smile underneath (YES, THEY ARE NAKED)! Austin is beside himself right now but can't do anything but watch as he is tied with thick ropes and chains. The seat itself is bolted to the floor so he can't move!

Meanwhile, Usher and Chilli get into the bathtub and seductively wash each other down. They take their sweet time doing so as well in order for Dallas to suffer visually. After the bath, they get out and dry each other off slowly. As they do this, the give each other good kisses then finally they decide to make love right in front of Chilli's former boyfriend!

Chilli goes first by going down on Usher! She takes pleasure in not only sucking Usher's thang but also the fact that its right in front of Dallas who is about to have a ceasure right now! The next part shows Chilli bending over while Usher gets on his knees and eats her from the back! He is eating both her pussy and butthole! Chilli then turns her head at Dallas.

"Uhh, ahhhh. You see Dallas.....uhhh.....Usher is every bit the man you are and more. Not to mention, to paraphrase Joe, "HE DOES ALL THE THINGS MY FORMER MAN WON'T DO. HAHAHAHAHA......UHHHHH! Not to mention that he has a bigger 'johnson' than you!" says Chilli. Dallas, still struggling, is looking down at the floor like he was ashamed.

Meanwhile, the decide it is time to get it on! The perform a series of Fuck positions right in front of the poor tourtured man! From the basic missionary to its variations (particularly the butterfly) to the doggystyle to finally the rider with Chilli mounting her lover, grinding him up and going up and down on him!

Finally, after cumming a few times herself, Usher busted his cum all over her face and chest, making Austin cringe with both anger, embarrassement and jealousy. After taking a few breaths, Chilli turned with cum dripping on her face to say this to Dallas.

"Not even you made me feel like this. Try all you want but know this," said Chilli as she scotted closer to whisper in his ear.

"It is over between us. I am Usher's and Usher is mine. But, you can have these," spoke the lovely woman as he put a pair of unclean panties on Austin's face.

"Cherish them because its as close as you'll ever get to this again," said Ms. Thomas as she bent over and showed her ass and pussy to her former lover in a taunting and teasing fashion! Usher then came over and gave him some form of knockout drops that put him under once again.

Later, Dallas found himself outside on someone's lawn. He then woke up to the sounds of sirens as the police were standing over him!

"Dallas Austin, you are under arrest! Put your hands behind your head! said one officer.

"For what! Why am I being arrested!?" asked Austin.

"You are under arrest for assault and battery and public nudity!" said the officer. Dallas then felt a breeze on his ass and looked down to find that he was completely naked! The police did cover his private parts but Austin was completely embarrassed as the dragged him to the squad car. As he was being put in, he saw Usher and Chilli out the corner of his eye!

"BITCH! YOU GODDAMN HOE, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! YOU AND YOUR LIL' PUNKASS BITCH BOYFRIEND!" screamed Dallas as he was driven away by police to the site of a laughing Usher and Chilli. The two then hugged and kissed each other and walked away.

THE END!

griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers